CWF - Past Honor/Riot Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
There is no HONOR next week. We have the pay per view

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
You have a PPV Match, get TT'ing for it.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
CWF Thursday Night Honour: 10/6/11

001JoeyStyles_edited.jpg

Joey Styles: OH MAH GAWD!

The crowd chant Joey as he has a tear in his eye. The extreme GM continues.

Y'know when I was given this job it was on a temporary basis... you see, I'm an announcer, I'm not a GM and we saw that, well sometimes I can't handle situations too well... I mean I should've fired Christian for being a whining, complaining little bitch and I should've fired Kevin Thorn for bleeding on and biting everyone. Now the board of directors have saw this and they ain't happy. So I've taken the initiative... and it's with a heavy heart that I say to all of you, goodbye. I'm done with this job, too much stress for what it's worth... but the replacement?, I think we all know him very well. Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you the NEW General Manager of Thursday Night Honour...

cornette_280x390_969676a.jpg

The crowd go wild as Jim Cornette appears on the titantron. We then fade to black as Joey says his thanks you's and farewells.

[video=youtube;fKf4ab90v0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKf4ab90v0k[/video]

HonorBanner.png

photo_pyro02.jpg

The crowd go wild as pyro shoots out from everywhere, basically, in the packed house in Las Vegas, Nevada. But the ballyhoo suddenly ends as the lights go out and the arena turns a deep red colour. The lights go back on and flash red before they come back on full on and Kevin Thorn is standing in the ring surrounded by his minions. He has a microphone in his hand, the CWF Championship strapped around his waist.

kevinthornl_b523eaf2d260472eace76408febd6149-1.jpg

Kevin Thorn: Sunday night... Sunday night was the beginning of the end. The end of the mortal grip on this industry. For now the freaks hold all the cards. Yes, at Invasion, I, Kevin Thorn, 'The Master of Macabre' overcame the odds... overcame the preconceived outcomes... and defeated Brock Lesnar and Christian to become the NEW... Championship Wrestling Federation Champion. What does this mean for this company?... simply put, the dark days... are definately upon us. And they are as dark as the midnight sky... and as black as my heart. Now... now nothing can stop us from taking this world as our own... we hold the cards... you are the pawns in this game... and we are the kings, queens and bishops... we are the new leaders... the freaks now sit on the throne... and this show... this roster... this ENTIRE company will never be the same again.

Kevin Thorn laughs maniacally as the lights go out to black. We go backstage to see Jim Cornette standing by a big wheel with many match options on it. He looks distressed by this

mike_roadwarriors_cornette.jpg

Jim Cornette: Ladies and Gentlemen, and I use the phrase loosely, I am your new General Manager, James E. Cornette. Now this show was booked before I came in to this job, so I got left with this crap to do. This is the Las Vegas Roulette wheel... on this wheel are match stipulations, anything from a Steel Cage to a Leather Strap Match, Inferno, Buried Alive, Blindfold Match, the list goes on. And each match on tonight's card will have a stipulation added to it by the spin of this wheel. Now our first match is for the the number one contendership for the Tag titles... so let's give it a spin!.

Corny spins the wheel and it slowly makes it's way to an odd choice... DUMPSTER MATCH!.

Fuck this company!.

We go back ringside as a massive dumpster is rolled out to ringside and the crowd get excited.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Dumpster Match, where the winner is decided when the opponent is placed in the Dumpster and the lid is shut.

After what they would say was a rather disappointing night at Invasion, the path back to trying to claim the tag team championships starts right here, as their infamous music starts playing over the P.A, as the whole arena rise from their chairs and cheer the veteran team on their way to the ring.

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage, James with a microphone in hand. He continues to welcome the crowd as he approaches the ring.

new-age-outlaws.jpg

Road Dogg: Las Vegas Nevadaa!!!! You are here with the New Age Outlaws!

The Outlaws make their way into the ring and keep saluting the fans until their music gets cut. Road Dogg lifts the mic to his lips, and the whole crowd say in unison with him....

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, D-Generation-X proudly presents to you the the best ever Tag Team of the Wooooooorld. The Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the New Age Outlaws!

RoadDoggBadAssEntrance.jpg

Road Dogg then passes the mic to Billy Gunn.

Billy Gunn: And if your not down with that then we got two words for you... SUCK IIIIIT!

The Outlaws are pacing in the ring when this theme breaks in

[video=youtube;nLcYRp8md5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcYRp8md5U[/video]

The crowd boos as Shannon Moore and his new tag team partner in Mattitude Jeff Hardy emerge from the back. Jeff looks out over the crowd with much disdain. Both Jeff and Shannon walk around the ring, never letting their eyesight leave the men in the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina, at a combined weight of 400 pounds, Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore... MATTITUDE!

NAOVSMATTITUDE.png

The banner is old, as Jeff Hardy only recently took the place of Matt, the old graphic hasn't been updated. Regardless the bell sounds and all four men stand in the ring staring each other down. Suddenly they both enter a frenzy of flailing arms and legs with the New Age Outlaws taking the upperhand. Road Dogg and Moore roll out to the outside still having some fisticuffs. Billy Gunn and Jeff have it out in the ring. Billy has Jeff in a headlock, but Jeff breaks free with a Back Drop lift dropped into a Sit Out Facebuster. Jeff Hardy then heads immediately heads for the top rope looking down at Jesse James and Shannon Moore who are trading punch for punch. But before he can leap off, Billy Gunn comes from behind and pulls him from the top rope back down to the mat with an almighty thud. On the outside Road Dogg has the advantage after dropping Moore with a Russian Leg Sweep on the outside. He stands in front of Moore and does a little Cha-Cha dancing before dropping his knees across the bridge of Shannon's nose.

Jim Ross: Some old school Road Dogg right there with the knee drop!.

Billy Gunn rolls out to the outside and both he and Road Dogg begin to stomp on Shannon Moore. Road Dogg begins to tear off the plastic coating on the announcers table. He rips out the cord and chokes Moore with it. Whilst Road Dogg is choking out Moore, Billy Gunn takes out the TV monitors and makes sure everything is off the table before telling Road Dogg to hoist Shannon up. Both men hook their arms around the head and neck of Moore looking perhaps for a Double Suplex. But suddenly Jeff Hardy comes flying over the top rope with a Senton Plancha. He takes out all three men who are in front of him. Jeff is quick to his feet and takes the adulation of the crowd before getting back to the task in hand. He drags Road Dogg up and drags him round to the other side of the ring by the head. He sets up stairs in front of the Dumpster. He gets Road Dogg up onto the steps and lifts him up trying to throw him into the dumpster, but Road Dogg gets down and drops Jeff Hardy with a sickening DDT on the Steel Steps.

Matt Striker: Oh my lord!... that looked nasty as hell!.

Billy Gunn and Shannon Moore on the other side are having it out on top of the Spanish Announce table, Billy kicks Shannon in the gut and Shannon keels over. Billy places Moore's head between his legs before lifting him up, he goes to drop him with a Powerbomb through the table but Shannon twists round and turns it into a falling Reverse DDT straight through the Spanish Announce Table. The crowd begin to chant Holy Shit!, just as Road Dogg just about has Hardy in the dumpster. Jeff Hardy is knocked the fuck out, and is lying in the dumpster out of it. Shannon Moore suddenly gets up and runs round the ring to try and prevent Road Dogg from shutting the lid on Hardy. Moore punches Road Dogg over the top of the head. Shannon grabs Road Dogg around the head and goes for a DDT but Road Dogg lifts him overhead and down to the mat. Road Dogg then lifts Shannon Moore back up but Moore drops him with a Low Blow much to the disdain of the crowd.

Jim Ross: Dammit, how immoral is that?

Matt Striker: He lives by the motto DILLIGAF so I doubt he cares JR.

Shannon lifts Road Dogg up and goes to toss him into the Dumpster and succeeds!. He can't however shut the lid as Jeff Hardy is still knocked out inside the Dumpster. Shannon gets inside the dumpster to help lift Hardy up when suddenly Billy Gunn comes round with a Chair and stands on the edge of the dumpster before jumping down into the Dumpster on top of Moore with a chair shot that would crack any skull it came into contact with. Shannon is split wide open and is bleeding like a stuffed pig as Billy Gunn stands tall chair held high as the crowd go wild. Billy lifts Road Dogg who is regaining his health and both men climb over and out of the dumpster. They then, at the same time shut the lid signifying the end of the match.

Winners: New Age Outlaws!.

JamesGang.jpg

Jim Ross: What a way to start Honour... that was hellacious but it's the New Age Outlaws that emerge victorious with tag team title shots in the bag heading into the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View!.

=====================================

manowar2.jpg

Manowar... the most metalist of metal bands, ever.

======================================

The lights in the arena have gone dark as the haunting theme of “Trauma†fills the arena and the fans boo immediately knowing who is associated with the theme.

[video=youtube;ZZBrSQzMk1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZBrSQzMk1Q[/video]

A spotlight shines down as Brock is making his way down towards the ring.

He ignores the jeers and boos from the sellout crowd as he enters the ring and takes hold of a mic.

Brock: So everyone wants to know what I feel about the match at Invasion. How do I feel walking out of there without the belt. How do I feel about my performance in the match. How do I feel about all of that crap… and honestly I can tell you that I don’t care. I can tell you that it is a load of crap. I can tell you that if this was under the rules of a three way dance then I would be champ but since all it takes is one lucky pin… that gothic freak is the champion. Whereas I’m still stuck dealing with that whiner tonight on Honor for a shot at the belt that I never lost. I didn’t lose the match. That little pussy lost the match and yet he is getting a shot? Yet he is getting the opportunity to go against me for a shot? As far as I’m concerned… he got pinned so he doesn’t deserve a chance. Everything he moans and complains about is the exact thing he does to get these shots.

Christian I look at you and there is nothing about you that warrants a shot at the world title or even a shot at my Intercontinental championship. You’re doing something to get this opportunity and I’m going to do everything there is within me to make sure, to ensure that you are not going to get anymore shots. I’m going to make sure that you will want to back out as soon as you see it is going to be a match against me for that belt that you will pussy out. Because Christian, after I take care of you… I’m taking down Thorn while successfully defending my title and I will reign as a double champion and I will reign over Honor. I will be the holder of both titles and there will not be one… not one soul on Honor that will have what it takes to beat me. Not one that will have what it takes to overcome what I bring and each and every single one of you will fall at my feet.

This goes beyond Honor, this goes beyond Invasion. This is the future. Christian… sadly you are the last line of defense for Honor to keep me from what is going to ultimately be mine. And being the weak line of defense that you are… my stamp for the Chamber match is already firmly placed and all that is left is for me to sign on the dotted line and for Thorn to sign it and eventually accept the fate that will be inevitable. That belt will be mine. My belt will remain mine. Ladies and gentlemen… play time here on Honor is over. The time for survival is at hand… but only I will choose who will… and who will not.

Lesnar drops the mic in the ring as “Trauma†hits and he makes his exit.

We go backstage to Cornette and his wheel of fortune.

Jim Cornette: Now up next folks is another Intercontinental Championship contendership match-up between The Miz... and the Big Red Machine, Kane. So let's give it a spin shall we... I hate my fucking job already.

Cornette spins it and it slowly creeps towards the result, a NO DQ MATCH.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a No Disqualification Match-Up set for one fall!.

KaneTitantron2009-new.gif

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back, where the fans are met with surprise on another matter. The roof nearly came off of the place as they were witnessing the return of the true Monster. Kane walks up the steel steps, steps onto the apron and walks along it, then steps through the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring. Kane raises his arms at his side into the air and drops them, sending fire shooting from all four turnbuckles simultaneously. The fire burns strongly for a moment before fading out as the lights come back on

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, weighing in at 325 pounds, the 'Big Red Machine' Kane!.

I CAME TO PLAY

the-miz_o_GIFSoupcom3-1.gif

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans. They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Clevelend, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, accompanied by Maryse... he is The Miiiiiizzzz!

KANEVSMIZ.png

Kane and The Miz stare across at each other, The Miz looking slightly worried, as he should standing across from someone like the Big Red Machine. Kane advances on him as Miz quickly sticks himself through the top and middle ropes so the referee forces Kane to back off. Miz tries to capitalise on the opportunity, running at Kane but suddenly eats an uppercut as Kane reacts far too quickly. The Miz's head whips back as he collapses to the canvas, looking completely out of it already. Kane flips his hair back and stares down at the Awesome One.

JR: The Miz, already rocked early in the matchup here, not looking good for him.

Matt Striker: Kane's right hands are some of the most deadly you'll ever find, and The Miz is finding out why!

Kane grabs the Miz by his throat, and up to his feet as Miz shakes his head and shouts no. Kane ignores him and tosses him into the corner, landing body shots and an uppercut, stunning him again. The referee counts out Kane who backs off as he walks towards The Miz again, who craftily lifts his boot which connects with Kane's mask. As Kane is stunned, Miz quickly scales the top rope, and as Kane turns around he leaps through the air, but Kane grabs him in mid-air by the throat, and using only one hand plants him with the Chokeslam!

JR: Bah gawd, THE BIG RED MACHINE!

Matt Striker: Can Kane put him away this early?

Kane covers.

Your winner at 1:28, The Big Red Machine, KANE!

masked_kane.jpgv132000_display_image.jpg

Kane does his pyro thing as the crowd go wild.

JR: And he didn't even use a weapon.

Matt Striker: Well who needs a weapon when you're frickin' Kane?!.

As CWF Honour cuts backstage, we're met with the calm face of Alex Riley, which sends the CWF Universe into a frenzy of cheers

img_2637_raw-04-07-2011-alex-riley-ist-einer-der-am-schnellsten-aufsteigenden-stars-bei-der-wwe.jpg

Riley is in deep concentration, collecting his thoughts before his match, when he's suddenly interrupted

Josh Matthews: Umm, excuse me Alex. Could I have a moment of your time?

By now Riley has opened his eyes and realised who's speaking to him. Riley gets up and stands next to Matthews as he smiles

Alex Riley: Hey Josh, what's going on?

Josh Matthews: I was just wondering if I could ask you a few questions before your match later tonight.

Alex Riley: No problem, fire away!

Josh Matthews: Thank you. Now first of all, I'd like to get your thoughts regarding your match against Alberto Del Rio later this evening. If you manage to beat Alberto, you'll advance to the Triple Threat Intercontinental Championship match at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in a few weeks time. Where's your mind at in regards to the situation you currently find yourself in?

Alex Riley: There are really no words to explain how I feel about this opportunity, but let me put it like this. I've only been in one match since I arrived in CWF, a match that I lost, yet I'm just one win away from becoming one of two number one contenders to the Intercontinental Championship. Could I ask for more? Of course I can, but the real question is do I DESERVE more? Well tonight, we'll find out whether Alex Riley can cut it against the big guns in this business, and if all goes to plan, the answer to that question will be a definitive "yes".

Riley is oozing confidence, as Matthews moves on

Josh Matthews: Well that leads me to my next question - what is your game plan for defeating Alberto Del Rio tonight?

Alex Riley: Come on Josh, I'm not going to tell you that, we all know how devious Alberto can be. If I was to tell you my game plan right now, it'd be like I'm placing my head in the guillotine. My neck would be on the line, my aspirations of wrapping some CWF gold around my waist would be thrown out the window along with my useless body, so it's not going to happen... no offence. But what I will tell you is this - no amount of money, no amount of class and no amount of hair grease is going to stop me from achieving what I've come here to achieve. I want that victory, I want that pay-per-view match, and more importantly I want that shot at the Intercontinental Championship, and there's nothing that goofball can do to stop me.

Josh Matthews: Well you seem every confident, but this leads me to my final question - what future plans do you have in mind for your CWF career?

Riley rubs his chin and thinks about the question for a moment

Alex Riley: Josh, I'm taking everything as it comes. I'm a live-in-the-moment kind of guy, so right now my sights are set on Alberto Del Rio and becoming a number one contender, but I wouldn't be the honest guy I am if I didn't say I do have some big dreams. See although a shot at the Intercontinental Championship is nice, becoming a champion is what I really want, and it's something I've dreamed about doing my entire life. Nothing would mean more to me than to finally call a championship mine, but when that first title comes my way, it's only just the beginning. I grew up in a competitive household, I surrounded myself with competitive people, so settling for second best is not what I truly want, which means one day... one day Josh, I'll be going after the CWF Championship, you can mark my words.

Riley looks at Matthews and smiles, before giving him a pat on the back

Alex Riley: Now, if you don't mind, I've got a match to go prepare for, so I'll catch you later.

Riley and Matthews then shake hands as Riley leaves the camera's view as well as the locker room. While Matthews watches Riley leave, we cut to a break

=================================

GO READ WAR NOW

=================================

Jim Cornette: Now our next match will be Alex Riley Vs Alberto Del Rio. So why not give it a spin.

Cornette hastily spins the wheel and it spins round several times before landing on the LAST MAN STANDING MATCH choice. The crowd cheer as we go ringside for our first match.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, our opening bout as a Last Man Standing Match!.

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring. Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air. The CWF Universe cheers him as he gets off the turnbuckle, and stands prepared for his match.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Washington D.C, weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiley!.

Ricardo Rodriguez comes down the ramp and enters the ring for the usual shtick.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores, desde San Luis Potosí, México, con un peso 240 libras, AAAAAAALBERTO DE RIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Alberto Del Rio rolls out in a brand new Bentley Continental to a bunch of boos from the crowd. he hops out with the most smarmy look on his face imaginable he hops up onto the stage and does his signature pose as pyro rains down from behind. Alberto then walks down to the ring slowly, smiling and winking at the crowd before sliding into the ring and throwing his signature scarf to Ricardo on the outside as the bell sounds.

ADRVSRILEY.png

Alberto and Riley lock up in the middle of the ring, as Alberto gets the advantage and quickly tries to capitalise into a headlock takedown, but Riley easily avoids it, pulling his head back and getting Alberto into a headlock of his own. Alberto quickly moves Riley forward and rebounds him off the ropes. Riley irish whips off the ropes and hits Alberto with a shoulder block, who's knocked over and quickly rolls away to the side. Riley smiles at Alberto as he looks absolutely infuriated at this blatant sign of disrespect. Alberto calls for another lockup.

Matt Striker: Oh, a sign of disrespect towards Alberto by Riley. Gotta wonder if he's trying to throw him off.

Jim Ross: I would think so, Riley has most definetely showcased his intelligence in the past.

Alberto and Riley once again lockup, but this time Alberto craftily knees Riley in the gut. He smiles as Riley doubles over and hits him with an uppercut before he irish whips him into the corner. He rushes towards him, and hits him with a running Enzuiguri to the back of his head! Alberto winks at the crowd who boo him intensely as he picks up Riley. He gets him in position for the Cross Armbreaker takedown, but as he spins Riley frees his arm, Alberto is turned around, and Riley quickly hits him with the Riley Elevation!!... Alberto just blanks out on the mat

Matt Striker: Riley Elevation! The Implant DDT, beautiful!

Jim Ross: What a move by Riley! Alberto Del Rio could be out cold from that!

The referee begins the count as Riley stands ready to hit him again.

Still nothing from Del Rio.

Del Rio tries to get up but his arms fail him and he falls back down as Riley begins to celebrate.

...10!

Winner: Alex Riley!.

7a9b16b85bcf8bae2c8e2cfc35a509fc_medium.jpg

Matt Striker: Impressive from Alex Riley as he books himself a shot at the Intercontinental Championship, a man with a bright future in this company for sure.

====================================

game-of-thrones.jpeg

====================================

We are backstage with Corny for the final time.

Jim Cornette: And in our main event... it will be for the Number One Contendership to the CWF Championship... and that match will be.

Jim spins the roulette wheel and it lands on STEEL CAGE MATCH

Jim Ross: Well folks all I can say is I hope you're ready for a slobberknocker.

Matt Striker: After fighting his heart out for the contendership and coming up just that short of the title, Christian again looks to scale the mountaintop.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar came very close too Matt, and with his seemingly new attitude and focus, one can't deny that his odds are just as good as Christian's.

The ring bell is heard as things pan over to Justin Roberts.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Steel Cage match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

url

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

The lights in the arena have gone dark as the haunting theme of “Trauma†fills the arena and the fans boo immediately knowing who is associated with the theme.

Justin Roberts: From Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 280 pounds. He is the Intercontinental Champion and the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

Brock ignores the jeers and boos from the sellout crowd as he enters the ring

Jim Ross: Well it all comes down to this Matt. Who will face Kevin Thorn at Elimination Chamber?

Matt Striker: Going through steel to enter more steel. Truly these men want that belt more than anything!

Brock and Christian get ready as the cage begins to lower.

me_afllo39jqw1.jpg

Brock grabs Christian suddenly and throws him through the ropes to the outside of the ring as the cage locks in place and the bell rings.

LESNARVSCHRISTIAN.png

DING DING!

Jim Ross: This isn't right! Christian's outside the cage! How's he going to compete in this match?

Matt Striker: Oh I dunno, maybe climb it? Just a thought.

Christian leapt and grabbed onto the cage and began climbing it to enter the ring, but Brock delivered a big boot to knock him back to the ground. Christian got angry and began circling the ring, looking for another opportunity to climb but Brock followed him from inside the ring and was ready on all sides. Frustrated, Christian leapt and grabbed onto the cage regardless and began climbing quickly. Brock delivered a big boot again but Christian swung sideways and grabbed a different part of the cage to dodge, then climbed to the top and dove onto Lesnar without a second of hesitation, bringing him down with a cross body!

Jim Ross: Oh my! These two may be through already after that one!

Despite J.R.'s worry, this was not the case, as Christian got to his feet, eager for Brock to get up. Brock sat up as Christian charged him, but Lesnar turned and launched himself from the mat, taking Christian down with a shoulder block. Both men were up as Brock went for a big boot, but Christian sidestepped and kicked him in the side of the knee of the leg he didn't lift up for the attack. Lesnar fell to his knees as Christian went for an enziguiri but Brock swatted him down like he was nothing with a downward chop to the abdomen. Lesnar pulled his leg back and kicked Christian, sending him flying across the ring and hitting the cage back first. Brock continued to stalk his opponent as he walked over to where he landed and scooped him up in his arms. Lesnar walked forward, fell to one knee, delivering a backbreaker over the other knee, then stood and hurled Christian toward the cage back first again, this time in the corner. Christian hit and went rolling onto the turnbuckle and towards the mat but he grabbed the rope with his hands and the other rope with his legs and managed to roll himself upward so that he was perched atop the turnbuckle.

Jim Ross: Wow! What do you make of that, Matt?

Matt Striker: Splendid athleticism, Jim.

Christian leapt at Brock and connected with a missile dropkick to the chest that launched Lesnar way across the ring into the opposite corner, as Brock hit back first and slumped into a sitting position. Christian took off and hit him in the face with a running knee, the back of Lesnar's head hitting the turnbuckle padding upon impact. Brock grabbed the ropes and used them as leverage to get to his feet as he began walking towards Christian, who was waiting for him. Christian locked his arms around his waist and lifted him into a bearhug, but Lesnar punched him in the top of the head to break it, then grabbed Christian by both sides of the neck and lifted him up into chokebomb position. Brock looked to slam him to the mat, but threw him across the ring instead. Lesnar went to where he landed and picked him up then grabbed both sides of his neck, lifting him into chokebomb position again. Brock backed into the ropes as far as he could, then sprung off, charging forward to the opposite side of the ring as both men went crashing through the cage wall and Christian was chokebombed through the ring barricade!

Jim Ross: TOTAL MAYHEM! BOTH MEN JUST WENT CRASHING THROUGH THE CAGE TO THE OUTSIDE! What does this mean for the match? Both men have escaped the structure!

Matt Striker: Yes but neither is touching the floor, they're laid out on that massive wall of cage, so the match continues!

Both men began to stir, Christian on his hands and knees, trying to shake the cobwebs off as Brock is on his hands and elbows. Christian walked across the cage and looked to jump down to the floor and win but Lesnar sat up and grabbed his ankle, tripping him up and making him land flat on his face. Brock got to his feet and applied a full nelson to the grounded Christian, then pulled him to his feet and executed a sit-down full nelson bomb that sent them through the cage down towards the floor!

Jim Ross: That's it, it has to be!

Matt Striker: Not quite Jim, they're both still on cage. This one's still going on!

Brock sat there with the full nelson still locked in as he stood up and turned, then fell backward, suplexing Christian over his head and through the ropes to the mat, Christian folding up so that he could see his legs in front of him on impact. Lesnar followed after, re-entering the ring, and looked to where the wall was knocked down, and seemed to consider just walking out, then turned and grabbed the cage in front of him, as he began to ascend. Christian managed to kip up as he began to ascend the cage as well, beside Brock. Lesnar saw this and the two began to trade punches, with Brock getting the better of the exchange. Lesnar changed hands that he was holding onto the cage with, reaching his left arm over where his right hand was grasping, so that he could goozle Christian. Christian bit Brock's arm to break the grasp then continued to climb. Lesnar shook it off and continued to climb as well. Christian stopped suddenly and allowed Brock to crotch the top. Unfortunately for Lesnar, he did it in a way that his back was to Christian. Christian dove at Brock with a lariat, taking them both off the top as he maneuvered quickly, grabbing Lesnar's shoulders and placing his knees in Brock's back as both men went crashing through the mat with a Backstabber!

Jim Ross: This is insane!

Matt Striker: No, this is Honor! What a main event!

Christian crawled out of the hole in the mat first, turning over onto his back, his eyes closed and his chest rising and falling rapidly, as he seemed to be out of breath. Small cuts were on his head, face, neck, and chest. He rolled over and tried to push himself up with his arms, showing a gash on his back and a cut on the back of his neck from the earlier chokebomb as well as what had just happened. Christian got to his feet, his legs wobbly again, as he seemed to limp over to the ring rope and hold onto it, as he tried further to catch his breath. Brock emerged from the hole next but didn't seem as banged up as he got to his feet and seemed to limp towards Christian. Christian turned around and saw Brock, who threw up his leg and caught him with a big boot, Christian's head dribbling off the cage like a basketball as Lesnar staggered to the ropes and got hung up and Christian fell to the mat, now bleeding from the back of his head.

Jim Ross: This cannot be summed up with any word but war. These two men are giving it everything and more in there!

Brock managed to get off the ropes and began limping and dragging to the nearest cage wall, which was the one with the door. He grabbed it and leaned against it, trying to regain some energy back. Unbeknownest to Brock, someone suddenly entered from the crowd and leapt up onto the apron facing him. It was a big person in black pants and shoes and a dark brown hoodie, which was pulled up and over their face. Lesnar noticed them and looked up, only to be sprayed in the eyes with red mist through the mesh!

Jim Ross:: What the hell?

Brock clutched his face in agony as the attacker kicked the door down on top of him and left as quickly as he entered. While this was going on, Christian had begun climbing the cage. Lesnar walked over to where he was and grabbed his ankle, pulling him down the cage and to the mat hard, his face cut up from the cage. Brock grabbed him by the throat and lifted him to his feet, looking ready to finish things off. Christian wasn't done yet though as he bit Brock in the wrist and leapt up, catching Lesnar with a headscissor that threw him over to where Christian had been chokebombed through the cage. Brock landed on his face as Christian was using all his energy to climb the cage wall on the opposite side.

Jim Ross: Well the fatigue is evident but Christian is showing a lot of heart in this match.

Christian got to the top and actually stood atop the wall of the cage. Blood running down his face, and breathing hard, Christian looked over his shoulder at Brock on the mat, then looked out and the crowd and shook his head like "This isn't over yet".

Matt Striker: What's he doing?

Without another moment of delay, Christian leapt from the top of the structure and connected with a Frog Splash on Lesnar, the crowd exploding from awe at the feat. Christian hooks the leg as the referee runs over and makes the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW number one contender to the CWF Championship, Christian!

url

Jim Ross: Well folks, this was certainly a match for the ages!

Matt Striker: Even though Brock didn't win, he definitely made good on his promise to make Christian experience trauma!

Jim Ross: Wait a minute, what's this?

Brock Lesnar grabbed Christian as the referee was raising his arm and threw him to the mat, but the Next Big Thing wasn't done there as he threw the referee onto his shoulders and delivered an F-5! Brock maliciously began to beat the referee's head against the mat as suddenly the hooded man from earlier entered the ring, standing up and lowering his hood, revealing himself to be Kevin Thorn. Thorn grabbed Brock and spun him around, spitting red mist in his eyes again as he hooked his head and threw him onto the nearest rope, turning and connecting with the Original Sin! Christian ran over and grabbed Kevin's arms, turning him and connecting with the Killswitch! Captain Charisma ascends the nearest turnbuckle and poses but suddenly Jim Cornette's theme hits the PA system and he walks out onto the stage to a raptuous ovation!.

cornette250.jpg

Jim Cornette: Christian I'd just stop celebratin' if I were you because your World Championship match with Kevin Thorn?... it's no normal match... no it will be a Chamber of Horrors Match!. The rules are simple... weapons will hang from the top of the cell after five minutes, more being added every five minutes from then on and you can only pin your opponent... after you make 'em bleed like a stuffed pig... and I swear down Christian... if you complain once?... I'm firin' your ass!.

Christian's face is aghast, Kevin Thorn sits up on the mat and stares at the Cornette on the ramp, snarling. The camera alternates between the three men as we end our broadcast.

CREDITS
Promos- Respective TT'ers
Alberto Del Rio vs. Alex Riley-Bronzy
Kane vs. The Miz- Bronzy
New Age Outlaws vs. Mattitude- Sam
Christian vs. Brock Lesnar- Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

CWF Championship
Chamber of Horrors Match
Kevin Thorn(c) Vs Christian

CWF Intercontinental Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) Vs Kane Vs Alex Riley

CWF Tag Team Championships
R.E.M.E.D.Y (c) Vs The New Age Outlaws

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
What a show! Really thought Soccerboy's Miz had Kane beat, guess the writer didn't see his post.

A win over Slim, my I'm surprised! I'm coming for you Sammeh!

Lewb

Reaction score
Not a bad show. The matches were a little short which always affects a show. Myself and hoov and a short but nice sesh, looking forward to seeing ya in the chamber :)

Good build for the Chamber and time for new ago outlaws to FINALLY win the belts maybe?

Aniking

Reaction score
Nice show, I quite enjoyed it. Very happy to have won my first match as Riley, although my opponent never even posted which was a shame. I know for sure that Slim and Dres will both post for the title match, so that'll be a test no doubt.

Again, nice job :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
well... I can say this just cause I can. I'm surprised I lost. I am. And it also looks like I botched the promo by leaving out a pic. Dang I'm just coming up short everywhere :p But other than that... it's a nice show. I enjoyed it. And AK... get ready. I don't like losing so I'm going for the win :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thursday Night Honor: October 12th, 2011 Edition

HonorBanner.png

photo_pyro02.jpg

We are live from the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky where tonight's edition of Thursday Night Honor is emanating. The crowd is cheering in anticipation of what's coming up, when suddenly an unrecognized theme begins to play.

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

As the fans rise to their feet and direct their attention to the stage, suddenly none other than the General Manager of Thursday Night Honor enters from the back and starts making his way down the ramp to the ring, looking all business.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Honor. I'm Good Ol' JR and joining me as always is Matt Striker. Matt, why do you think our general manager is opening the show tonight?

Matt Striker: I'm not sure, Jim, but I've got a feeling it's not going to be pretty.

Jim Cornette enters the ring as his music cuts out, holding his microphone to his body.

url

Jim Cornette: I know you guys were expecting that Manowar bullshit, but honestly I'm not in the mood for that tonight, so consider what I came out to Honor's theme for the evening. The reason I came out here is simple, because there's something I would like to get off my chest. When I was appointed General Manager of Honor last week, it was the first time someone actually suited for the position came to power. I mean Tazz, Bret Hart, Joey Styles, and Zack Ryder? You've gotta be dickin' my fat ass around. With that being said, my first night in, the very first edition of Honor that I oversaw, you fans shit all over it! That's all I heard all week was how much, for one reason or another, folks disliked the show. Well I'll agree with you, maybe it wasn't the best show. Could be because of that damn Roulette Wheel I was forced to use, could be because Joey fuckin' Styles can't book a wrestling show to save his life. Whichever it is, tonight has been booked by yours truly, and I guarantee ya this, at the end of the night you rabble rousers won't have a single solitary thing to complain about. And if ya do, well, I've got two things to say to you. Fuck you, and have a nice day.

The music of Jim Cornette begins to play again as he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp, returning to the backstage. As he is leaving, the camera cuts back to the commentary table.

Matt Striker: Mr. Cornette certainly spewing a lot of vitriol on the microphone tonight.

Jim Ross: If there's one thing you can never call that man it's shy. Speaking of outspoken individuals, it's time for our opening contest, where we'll see The Miz take on Alberto Del Rio!

The camera pans to Justin Roberts standing in the ring, ready to make the introductions.

url

The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your opening match of the evening! Introducing first...

I CAME TO PLAY

the-miz_o_GIFSoupcom3-1.gif

"I Came to Play" by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

Justin Roberts: From Clevelend, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, he is the Miiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!

They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron, Miz entering the ring while Maryse remains at ringside.

Jim Ross: The Miz looking very serious tonight.

Matt Striker: Well, after what happened to him last week at the hands of Kane, I can't say I blame him.

Jim Ross: You mean losing?

Matt Striker: It was the matter in which it was done, Miz didn't get any offense in.

Jim Ross: Why is that Kane's fault?

Matt Striker: I just think it's a travesty, I thought he had the match won.

Jim Ross: You sound like Michael Cole.

In the ring, Justin Roberts and Miz have been joined by Ricardo Rodriguez.

Justin Roberts: Everyone please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

Matt Striker: Who do you think has the edge in this one, J.R.?

Jim Ross: Well both of them are very talented young men, and both feel they have something to prove. Alberto Del Rio setting out on his own apart from Drew McIntyre and Miz looking to be taken more seriously.

Matt Striker: As he deserves to, damn Kane.

Jim Ross: Let's just get to the match.

The ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

DelRioMiz.png

The match begins as Miz and Del Rio circle one another a few times. Both men pause and stare at each other as they suddenly rush to the middle of the ring, locking up with a collar-elbow tie-uo. Miz begins to push Del Rio backwards as Del Rio suddenly spins out and slips behind Miz's back. Del Rio tries to lift Miz, but the Awesome One nails Del Rio with a spinning back elbow to the head as Alberto stumbles backwards. Miz follows up as he hits Del Rio with a hard right to the jaw, proceeding to grab Del Rio by the head and connecting with a huge uppercut. Miz walks over to his opponent, but Del Rio counters as he nails him with a quick elbow to the gut, Miz doubling over in response. Del Rio hooks his arm around Miz's neck and brings him down with a Snap DDT.

Jim Ross: That move is always so vicious, regardless of the variation!

Matt Striker: Look at The Miz, he's getting squashed again!

Jim Ross: Will you give it a rest?

Miz gets up and suddenly rushes Del Rio, but Alberto falls down and trips him up with a drop toe hold as Miz goes face first into the turnbuckle. Miz holds his face as Del Rio wraps his forearm across the throat of Miz, applying a reverse sleeper hold. The submission isn't applied long though as Miz gets his hand onto Del Rio's arm and pulls it off of his neck then twists Del Rio's arm as he turns around. Miz pulls Alberto in close and drops him with a clothesline, then runs into the ropes and launches into a diving fist drop, right into the face of Del Rio. Miz hooks the leg as the referee begins to count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Del Rio kicks out!

Miz doesn't look too happy about not picking up the win as he grabs Del Rio by the arm and whips him into the far ropes. Del Rio launches off the ropes in Miz's direction as Miz makes a clothesline attempt, but Alberto ducks it and keeps running as he leaps to the second rope and springboards off of it, connecting with a flying back elbow on Miz just as he turns around to see where Del Rio went. Both men are up quickly as Miz rushes Del Rio, Alberto catching him with a hip toss. Miz is up again as he catches Alberto with a knee to the gut, following up with a snap swinging neckbreaker. Miz walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and ascends the top rope, turning his back to Alberto and executing a moonsault, connecting with devastating impact. Miz hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Del Rio gets the shoulder up!

Jim Ross: Still think Miz is getting squashed?

Matt Striker: No but he should've won by now.

Miz gets up, furious that the match is continuing as he begins to stomp away at Alberto. Del Rio rolls away, Miz following his every move until Alberto is able to swat Miz's leg away and get up. Del Rio takes a swing at Miz, but he sidesteps it and slips behind the Mexican Aristocrat, hooking his arms and connecting with the SCF! Miz rolls Alberto over and covers him again.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Del Rio gets the shoulder up!

The frustration continues in the Miz as he gets to his knees and puts Del Rio in a front headlock and stands up, bringing Alberto with him. Miz reigns a clubbing blow down across the back of Del Rio, as he keeps the headlock locked in tight. Miz then hooks an arm of Del Rio and lifts him into the air, bringing him down with a vertical suplex. It's not over as Miz spins his hips and stands up, holding onto Del Rio. Miz raises Del Rio for another vertical suplex, but midway up, Del Rio falls back down to his feet. Del Rio than elbows Miz in the gut and lifts the Awesome One into a vertical suplex of his own. Del Rio and Miz both stand up quickly as Del Rio connects with a dropkick to the head, sending Miz to the mat. Both men get up as they charge each other and begin to slug it out with an exchange of hard rights and lefts. The crowd begins to cheer for the violence as Miz suddenly blocks one of Del Rio's right hand attempts and nails him with a headbutt. Del Rio staggers backwards holding his head in pain as Miz charges him with a big boot attempt, but Alberto ducks it and spins quickly, jumping onto Miz's back and bringing him down with a Backstabber. Del Rio covers me for the first time in the match.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO! Miz kicks out!

Matt Striker: The wear and tear of this match isn't enough to keep the Awesome One down!

Jim Ross: These two young men are both absolutely starving for the win here!

Miz and Del Rio both rise to their feet as Alberto throws a punch, but Miz blocks it and connects with one of his own. Alberto is reeling from the attack as Miz levels him with a big boot. Miz grabs Del Rio and picks him up as the Mexican Aristocrat is out on his feet. Miz hooks the arms and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale again! Del Rio looks to be completely out of it as Miz rolls him over and covers, smiling confidently at what he feels is the winning fall.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO! Del Rio gets the shoulder up!

Miz can take no more as he angrily picks Del Rio up and hooks the arms, looking for the Skull Crushing Finale for a third time but he went to the well one time too many as Alberto swings his arms downward to break the hold then turns around and headbutts Miz. Del Rio grabs the arm and jumps on it, spinning and bringing Miz to the mat, fully extending it as he wrenches back with the Cross Armbreaker!

Jim Ross: This could be it!

Matt Striker: Say it isn't so!

As Alberto relentlessly wrenches back on the hold, Miz has no choice but to tap out as he begins furiously beating the mat and the ring bell is sounded.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner as a result of a submission, Alberto Del Rio!

url

As Del Rio was celebrating his victory, suddenly he was attacked by The Miz, who hit him in the back with a clubbing blow. Miz threw Del Rio into the nearest turnbuckle and ran over, connecting with a high knee to the jaw. He began to lay into him with stiff punches when suddenly Sheamus slid into the ring as the crowd went nuts.

Jim Ross: By gawd, it's Sheamus!

Matt Striker: Sheamus perhaps coming to the aid of his opponent at next week's Supershow!

Sheamus grabbed Miz and irish whipped him into the ropes, and as Miz came back, connected with a Brogue Kick! Miz hit the mat and rolled under the ropes to the outside as Sheamus turned in the direction of Del Rio, who walked towards him and extended his hand for a shake. Sheamus looked down at Alberto's hand, then up at Alberto, before nearly taking his head off with a Brogue Kick!

Matt Striker: So much for that theory, but did he really have to put his hands on The Miz?

Jim Ross: Sheamus is gonna put his hands on whoever he damn well pleases, Matt, that there is a young man hungry for bigger and better things.

Matt Striker: A message has been sent by the Celtic Warrior here tonight, but I don't like it.

Sheamus heads up the ramp and stops at the top of it, looking out to the crowd as Honor heads to its first commercial of the evening.

images

url

Thanks to Google, I now know today would've been Art Clokey's 90th birthday, the man responsible for Gumby. Since Gumby was part of my childhood, here's to you, Art.

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Honor, folks. If you're just now joining us, you missed an extraordinary opening match between The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

Matt Striker: A match not immune to controversy it would appear, as Sheamus got involved afterwards and layed out both men with a Brogue Kick. Why can't the WAR superstars mind their own business?

Jim Ross: Well, before Sheamus comes back out here and gives you a Brogue Kick, we now go backstage, where we understand none other than the "Big Red Machine" Kane is standing by.

The fans begin to cheer as the camera cuts away to where Kane is located.

url

Kane: When I left the comfort of hellfire to come to this miserable planet, I knew then every kind of person I would eventually encounter. And as fate would have it, one of each inhabits the walls of the Championship Wrestling Federation. Tonight I find myself about to dance with the kind of person that turns my stomach most, the ignorant poser. Kevin Thorn is a man that lies to each and every one of you, from the time the first note of his entrance theme is heard to the time he vanishes back through that curtain post-match and returns to the backstage. And wouldn't you know it, that man is the holder of Honor's highest accolade. He sits upon the top of the food chain as if he's the measuring stick for someone like me. Well at last your false proclamations and boasts come back with a vengeance Kevin, because tonight you face me, someone who is angered and offended by your schtick. You are pretending to be what I am, an immortal being with no worldly limitations when it comes to the power at your disposal and the havoc you can create and it brings a bad name to my kind. It brings a bad name to the work I do and quite frankly, it soils the legacy I have paved thus far in this association, and given that my tenure exceeds yours, that really pisses me off. You see, Kevin Thorn is something that is bound my corporate trademark, something that is of this Earth. While Kane, well, it's just like I've been telling you, Kevin. Kane is of something else entirely.

Kane begins to cackle with evil as he walks offscreen and the camera cuts back to the commentary table.

Jim Ross: Very chilling words.

Matt Striker: That match is coming up later on tonight everyone, but as for right now, we've got ourselves another singles match!

Jim Ross: That's right folks, tonight Billy Gunn of the New Age Outlaws takes on the young Alex Riley, and it's coming up right now!

The opening bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air.

Jim Ross: The young Alex Riley looking to continue his winning ways after beating Alberto Del Rio last week.

Matt Striker: Something I could certainly see happening, but then again, he is stepping into the ring with a veteran tonight.

Jim Ross: Billy Gunn certainly no slouch, and will definitely be looking to prove that he has what it takes to beat the up-and-coming Riley.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

The tickets have been booked and the flights will be waiting. Right after honor, to whisk all the superstars away to Germany before the Supershow, but there is a small matter of of a singles match for one of these to get through first.....

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage, James with a microphone in hand. He continues to welcome the crowd as he approaches the ring.

new-age-outlaws.jpg

Road Dogg: Louisville Kentucky!!!! You are here with the New Age Outlaws!

The Outlaws make their way into the ring and keep saluting the fans until their music gets cut. Road Dogg lifts the mic to his lips, and the whole crowd say in unison with him....

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, D-Generation-X proudly presents to you one half of the future tag team champions of the world, the New Age Outlaws. From Austin, Texas. Weighing in at 268 pounds, Bad Ass Billy Gunn!

RoadDoggBadAssEntrance.jpg

Road Dogg then passes the mic to Billy Gunn.

Billy Gunn: And if your not down with that then we got two words for you... SUCK IIIIIT!

Road Dogg exits the ring and remains ringside as Billy Gunn gets ready for the match. The ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

RileyGunn.png

Billy goes right after Riley, throwing a right punch to the abdomen. He throws a left next, having connected with both punches thus far. He continues to change it up, wailing on the upper body of his opponent, as he grabs Riley by the wrist and goes for an irish whip. Alex stands his ground and doesn't budge as he grabs his wrist with the hand Billy is grabbing and pulls him towards him, taking Gunn down with a clothesline. Billy gets up from the mat as Alex steps forward and headbutts him, knocking him back down to the mat in a sitting position. Billy gets up again but Alex pushes his chest, causing him to land in the corner.

Riley puts his foot on Billy's chest and pushes, choking him out. Billy grabs his ankle on both sides and tries to force Riley's foot away from his chest. He begins to succeed but then Alex catches on as he throws his foot forward, stomping Billy in the chest, the friction causing him to hit the turnbuckle behind him hard and knock the breath out of him. Riley grabbed him by both sides of the head and lifted him up, throwing him into the corner. He gestured for everyone to be quiet, then hit Billy in the chest with a hard palm, causing him to cry out in pain.

Jim Ross: Those chops are always so devastating!

Matt Striker: Take it from me, J.R., I can think of a thousand things I'd rather feel than one of those chops.

Riley creates some distance and then charges, sandwiching Billy in the corner, backing up as he fell forward. As he did, Alex caught him by the neck and pushed him back to a vertical base. He threw Billy's arm from his own side to over his shoulder and lifted him into the air, chokeslamming him in the corner. Riley winded back for another chop but Billy launched himself out of the corner, taking Alex down with a shoulder block. Gunn got up and ran into the ropes, springing off with a Lionsault attempt but Riley bent his knees and stuck his feet up so that Gunn landed on them hard. Gunn fell to the mat as Alex sat up, then climbed to his feet. Riley grabbed Billy and pulled him to his feet, grabbing him by the neck and hooking his arm. Before Alex could lift him though, Road Dogg leapt up onto the apron and started arguing with the referee.

Jim Ross: What's he doing?

With the referee’s back turned Billy hits a low blow to Riley, bringing him to his knees. Road Dogg drops from the apron, ending the argument as Gunn then grabs Riley and hits a massive DDT. Billy drops his knee down into the head of Riley, then drops down onto him with his leg. Gunn picks up Alex again and sets him up for a piledriver, connecting with it successfully and going for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Billy Gunn!

url

Jim Ross: Well Matt, tonight veteranship wins over youth.

Matt Striker: Alex Riley was in control for much of it though, J.R., it honestly could've gone either way.

Suddenly the music of the New Age Outlaws quits playing as Billy and Jesse look to the titantron screen.

url

Eddie Guerrero: Look at that, ese's, one of you actually won a match. Jesse had to distract the referee to make it happen, but a win is a win at this point, isn't it guys? Well when you celebrate this particular victory, make sure it's long-lasting and hearty, because you don't have many more of them left to celebrate. In fact, your match next week will be the very last one, because three days later is when you face me and Ron at the Elimination Chamber, the night that you once again fail to capture the tag team championships and lose your careers to boot. Well holmes, I'd love to talk more, but I've got a flight to Germany to catch. I trust I'll be seeing the two of you there.

The screen goes black as Jesse and Billy look at one another, discussing amongst themselves how ridiculous what they just saw and heard was. The two men exit the ring and make their way up the ramp as the camera cuts back to the commentators.

Jim Ross: Well the issues between the New Age Outlaws and the CWF Tag Team Champions R.E.M.E.D.Y. keep getting more and more personal.

Matt Striker: That match quickly becoming the one to watch, J.R. Well ladies and gentlemen, it is time to take another commercial break. More Honor after this!

batista-001.jpg

Batista's new ink.

url

Jim Cornette: Hey everybody, Jim Cornette here, but I hope at least some of you already fuckin' knew that. Anyway, it's pay-per-view season, and although a Chamber of Horrors match and an Intercontinental Title match is all well and good and the tag title match is gonna be great, I can't help but feel like we need somethin' more. Now I'm not gonna add anybody to any of 'em, so don't worry about that, but we do need some contenders, so we're gonna do what we do every month Pinky, I'm gonna make a clusterfuck of a tag team match. In a match to name the number one contenders it's gonna be Shannon Moore and Jeff Hardy versus The Rock and Santino Marella versus Zack Ryder and Robbie E versus Mr. T and Roddy Piper versus Gangrel and Judas Mesias versus Beer Money in the very first tag team Elimination Chamber. Each pod will hold a tag team, two teams will start out. Simple enough, right? I thought so too, now kindly get out of my office.

Jim Cornette shoos the cameraman away as things return to the commentary table.

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Honor folks, certainly a slobber knocker of a match we just heard announced, wouldn't you agree, Matt?

Matt Striker: These things are always crazy, but it gets everyone on the card and gives proven an unproven alike the opportunity of a lifetime, so no argument here.

Jim Ross: R.E.M.E.D.Y. will certainly have to keep their eyes in many places over the next few weeks with their tag title defense, the match that was just made, and their tag match on next week's Supershow.

Matt Striker: Well that's next week, J.R., and personally I don't want to wait that long for some tag team action. Luckily I don't have to because right now we have just that.

Jim Ross: Strange bedfellows indeed as Brock Lesnar and Christian team up to take on the returning Beer Money.

The opening bell is sounded.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

url

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

Jim Ross: Captain Charisma never without self-confidence.

Matt Striker: It's served him well, J.R., he's just one match away from becoming the CWF Champion.

Jim Ross: Yeah a Chamber of Horrors match against our current champion Kevin Thorn, don't undersell the circumstances, Matt.

Things return to Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: And the partner...

Justin Roberts: From Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 280 pounds. He is the Intercontinental Champion and the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

Brock ignores the jeers and boos from the sellout crowd as he enters the ring

Jim Ross: Differences or not, these two are a rather impressive sight standing on the same team.

Matt Striker: I'd use that term loosely in this one, J.R., I don't foresee a lot of teamwork occurring between Brock and Christian happening tonight.

Jim Ross: I'd say you're right.

Things return to Justin Roberts again.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents...

"BEER.. MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

url

The former tag champs emerge from the back, Storm on his beer cooler and Roode walking as the crowd goes wild and totally apeshit for them! They high five the fans on their way down the entrance ramp as they make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Leiper's Fork, Tennessee and Toronto, Ontario, Canada respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 470 pounds. They are the former CWF Tag Team Champions. Bobby Roode, James Storm, they are Beer Moneeeeeeey!

Roode and Storm make their way up the steel steps and enter the ring, James handing off his t-shirt, cowboy hat, and sunglasses to the ringside official before the match begins. The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

LesnarChrstianBeerMoney.png

James Storm and Christian opt to start things for their team as Roode and Lesnar step through the ropes onto the ring apron of their respective corners. Storm and Christian circle each other for a moment, then lock up in a traditional collar-elbow tie-up. They hold this for a moment before the situation turns into a test of strength, in which Storm gets the advantage as he pushes Christian back. Christian lands a kick to the side of Storm to break things up then connects with a spinning back kick, with his boot hitting his opponent's face straight on. Storm is launched backward into the ropes behind him and uses them to launch himself back towards Christian, who goes for another spinning back kick but Storm ducks and Christian goes over him. Storm comes off the opposite ropes as Christian lands and clubs him in the back of the head with a clothesline, the Instant Classic landing flat on his face.

Storm steps over Christian with his right leg and sits down on his lower back, and wraps his arms around his face, his hands locking at Christian's chin as he applies a camel clutch and wrenches back on it. Christian writhes in the hold as Lesnar grabs the ropes, pulls back for leverage, and launches himself into the ring, grabbing Storm and planting his face into the mat with a bulldog. Christian gets to his feet and cracks his neck as the referee scolds Lesnar for his interference and Storm begins to get to his feet.

Matt Striker: The Next Big Thing actually getting involved on his partner's behalf!

Jim Ross: I'm not sure if that's sportsmanship or a trap.

Christian runs forward and plants Storm with another bulldog, colliding with the referee and knocking him through the ropes to the outside. Lesnar and Christian begin to double team Storm by stomping on his head and shoulders as Roode drops down from the apron and goes for the motorized cooler. He picks it up and throws it into the ring, it crashing to the mat next to the superstars. Roode slides into the ring and picks up a beer bottle, walking towards his opponents. Roode charges and swings the beer bottle, Christian doing a baseball slide between his legs to dodge, but Lesnar wasn't so lucky as the shot caught him off guard, the bottle exploding on impact as he collapsed into the corner. Shortly after Christian did a baseball slide to evade the attack though, he sprung from the mat and connected with a dropkick to the back of Roode, sending him into the corner.

Christian ran towards Roode but Storm met him with a clothesline to bring him down, then maneuvered things into a sleeper hold, pulling Christian to his feet. In the ring Christian is struggling in the hold as Roode has come to and is stomping Lesnar's chest in the corner. The referee is beginning to come to on the outside as this happens. Roode sees this and drops down to the mat, rolling out of the ring and grabbing Lesnar by the ankle, pulling him out with force as the back of his head hits the outside floor. Christian pries Storm's arms apart and breaks the hold but before he can capitalize, Storm quickly hooks a full nelson, lifts him into the air and falls forward, planting him face first into the scattered ice cubes and beer bottles from the overturned cooler.

Matt Striker: Talk about being put on ice!

The crowd reacts with both shock and excitement. Storm gets to his knees and looks over his shoulder at the referee, who hasn't quite come to yet. Storm quickly puts the remaining beer bottles in the cooler, keeping one for himself, and pushes it outside of the ring, throwing the lid as well. He sits in the corner, opens his beer, and starts to drink from it so that when the referee re-entered the ring, it looked like he was merely taking a break to drink. James Storm finishes his beer and tosses the bottle as he gets to his feet and starts walking over to Christian. On the outside of the ring, Roode throws Lesnar shoulder first into the ring post and then climbs up onto the apron. Christian gets to his feet but Storm's been waiting on him as he delivers the Last Call and lands it beautifully, sending Christian to the mat on his back.

Jim Ross: LAST CALL! LAST CALL!

Storm tags in Roode as the two switch places with Storm going onto the ring apron and Roode entering the ring. Roode charges Christian, who's on his hands and knees as he begins to get up, and catches him square in the jaw with a running knee. Christian spins and lands on his back again, kicking his feet into the air before they fall flat. Roode grabs him by his hair, pulls him forward by it and throws him backward into the corner. Roode goes for a kick to the face but Christian rolls out of the corner and dives, clipping the knee and bringing Roode to the mat onto his back and the back of his head. Christian ends up in the corner as he gets to his feet and slaps Storm off the apron to the outside and into the ringside barricade. Christian then leaps up and pushes off the turnbuckle with his feet, launching himself into a moonsault of sorts as he caught Roode around the neck and brought him to the mat again with a hurricanrana variation, as Christian hit the mat and Roode was launched into the opposite corner.

Christian took advantage of the opportunity and went over to the corner, connecting with a frog splash. He had the chance to go for the cover but didn't, instead he went to the top rope and looked to be going for a diving headbutt. On the outside, Storm and Lesnar had been trading punches, as Storm hit an uppercut and slammed Lesnar's face into the barricade, then ran towards the ring apron and leapt onto it. Before Christian could jump, Storm launched himself over the ropes and threw his leg upward and outward, connecting with the Last Call! Storm hit the mat and rolled to his feet as Christian fell forward, crash landing on his face.

Jim Ross: What athleticism!

The referee scolds Storm as Roode goes for the pin. Storm exits the ring as the referee turns around and notices the situation, then begins counting.

ONE!

TWO!

THR..NO! Christian gets the shoulder up!

The crowd boos as Roode gets to his feet and prepares his next attack. Christian kips up as Roode swings at him but Christian sidesteps and connects with a right of his own. He chops Roode across the chest and whips him into the corner, and Roode hits back first as Christian is close behind, connecting with a running knee lift. Christian sets up for a DDT out of the corner but Roode pushes him off and Christian hits the mat on his feet and goes staggering into the referee, knocking him down as he falls towards his own corner where Storm is waiting on the apron and smashes him with a beer bottle! Storm hops down and starts walking toward his corner but Lesnar also has a beer bottle in his hand, as he swings at Storm. Storm blocks it by catching his hand, but Brock has something else up his sleeve, as he spits beer into James Storm's face! Storm is blinded as Brock pulls his hand free, smashes James in the face with the beer bottle bringing him down, and climbs up onto the apron, as Christian crawls towards the corner.

Matt Striker: Can Christian make the tag?

Christian is an inch away from Lesnar when Roode grabs him by the ankle, drags him to the center of the ring, hooks his leg, and applies an STF. Roode wrenches back with all his might as Christian struggles not to submit, his face cut up from the beer bottle shots and red from the pain, wet from the beer and blood and sweat. Christian tries with all his might to pry Roode's hands apart as Brock is on the apron, stomping the mat in anticipation to get into this match. Just when it seemed impossible, Christian pried Roode's hands apart and used nearly all his strength to stand up with Roode on his back and throw him over with a hip toss as he stumbled forward and collapsed on his face in his corner, his hand slapping his partner's as the crowd went nuts.

Brock leapt over the top rope into the ring and came in like a house of fire, striking Roode to the mat every time he got up. James Storm slid into the ring and went to attack, but Lesnar planted him with a spinebuster. After impact, Lesnar was back up as Roode came off the ropes. Lesnar caught him and connected with a flapjack onto Storm. Storm rolled out of the ring as Roode got to his feet and the referee came to. Brock leapt up and threw Roode onto his shoulders, the crowd booing as they knew what he was thinking.

Jim Ross: This one may be over!

Without a further moment of hesitation, Brock connected with the F5 and immediately went for the pin as the referee counted.

ONE!

TWO!

THR..NO! Roode got the shoulder up!

The crowd cheered the fact that Roode kicked out and the match gets to continue as Lesnar got to his feet and Roode began to get there. Lesnar struck Roode across the face, and Roode came back with a right of his own that knocked Lesnarback again. Brock winded up for another punch but Roode leveled him with a big boot. Roode began to focus on the head of Lesnar, as it had taken a lot of abuse from beer bottle shots and such, much like Christian, as he set Lesnar in a sitting position in the corner and began to stomp him repeatedly in the face. Roode then stood Brock up and grabbed him by both sides of the neck and threw him over his shoulder into the center of the ring. Lesnar hit back first and popped up, holding his back in agony as Roode took off and planted him with the Pay Off running lariat.

Matt Striker: Lesnar may be out cold!

Roode looks at Christian who's taunting him and the two begin to argue back and forth. Suddenly Lesnar rolls him into a pin, holding the tights.

ONE!

TWO!

Roode kicks out!

Roode gets out of the situation quickly but finds himself unexpectedly on the receiving end of a spear as Roode goes down and Brock goes to the corner, tagging in Christian. Christian enters the ring and Brock looks to return to the apron, but stops as he spins Christian around and throws him on his shoulders, connecting with an F5! Brock exits the ring and begins to head to the back as Roode covers Christian.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, Beer Money!

images

Beer Money celebrated their win as Christian rolled out of the ring. Suddenly Jesse Ventura, Eddie Guerrero, and R-Truth came running through the crowd and hopped the barricade, sliding into the ring.

Jim Ross: What the hell is this? No wait, turn around Beer Money!

Storm and Roode turned around and Ventura hurled the motorized beer cooler at them, taking both men down. Eddie and Truth entered the ring and helped Jesse beat them down, stomping and punching them. Storm grabbed the cooler and hit Jesse in the gut with it, then bashed him over the head, but was hit with a hard left by Eddie and whipped into the ropes. On the way back, Guerrero caught him and hit a spin-out spinebuster right onto the cooler! Eddie checked on Ventura as Roode began slugging it out with Truth, getting the better of him as he dropped him with the Roode Awakening neckbreaker. Roode got up, and Jesse and Eddie caught him when his back was turned, throwing the cooler at his legs and catching him with a falling neckbreaker. They threw him head first into the cooler to bust him open and then Ventura applied an inverted bearhug! Eddie helped up Truth as both men surrounded James Storm.

Matt Striker: This certainly doesn't bode well for the Tennessee Cowboy.

James Storm got to his feet as Truth connected with the Paydirt, the crowd gasping at the impact. Eddie and Truth picked him up and threw him through the ropes, head first into the ring barricade. Jesse released Roode and he suffered the same fate as Storm. Eddie signaled for a microphone and one was brought to him. He looks at what he's done.

320536_10150351585029556_760619555_7886545_281435252_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Before you go calling me a liar, I was on my way to Germany, that is until I heard Jim Cornette make the contendership match. After that, I decided to make a stop right here in Louisville and wouldn't you know it, it was worth the trip, ese'. Why Jim Cornette even made this match is beyond me, because there isn't a single tag team in this company that can beat me and Truth, especially not the teams in that match. Mr. T and Roddy Piper? These two haven't shared a ring since 1986 holmes, and they were facing off, so not only do I doubt they can work together, Mr. T can't even wrestle. The Rock and Santino Marella? People say we're a mismatch, but these two, I'd rather wrestle Stone Cold and Percy Watson. Zack Ryder and Robbie E? One used to be Edge's stooge and the other one's always been a stooge. Then you have the second-chancers, or as you like to call them The Coven, Mattitude, and Beer Money. Mattitude proved at the pay-per-view they couldn't get the job done and when they lost to the New Age Outlaws, they proved it again. Now you're setting them up for failure a third time? Jim, that's just cruel, vato. And The Coven, with all their hype, wouldn't even lay a hand on us during that brawl so many weeks ago, and didn't get to at Invasion. If I were a gambling man, I'd say they still won't get to. Because despite all the hype surrounding you pendejos, you're nothing more than two guys and a bimbo playing dress-up. Now as for the two of you...

Eddie drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope, standing up when he gets to the floor. He grabs Roode and hits him in the forehead with the part of the microphone he's speaking into, busting him open. He then low blows James Storm and whips him into the ring post, busting him open as well. Eddie resumes speaking.

Eddie Guerrero: The two of you should've never come back. When we went after you several weeks ago, it was for a reason, because you're a disease to this company, a disease that had to be contained and annihilated. And I thought we had done that until you came walking right through those doors as if nothing had happened. That's a slap in my face, ese', it says to the whole world that we're failures and what we're setting out to do is in vain! There simply isn't room enough for you and us in this company, so this time, you'd be wise to stay away. Pull out of the match at the pay-per-view, pull out of the match at the Supershow, and go right back to what you were doing, sitting on your asses doing nothing. Because if you don't, vatos, you'll be seeing us again, and it's going to be a lot worse than this.

"Coma White" begins to play as Eddie is joined by the other members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. and all three men make their way up the ramp. As the camera gets a close-up on them walking away, Honor returns to commercial.

url

and I'm not goin' anywhere, brother!

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

The fans cheer and rise to their feet as the music of the Honor General Manager begins to play. Jim Cornette makes his way out, looking rather irked. His music fades out as he raises his microphone to his mouth.

url

Jim Cornette: I tell ya what, I'm gettin' real pissed off with how hands on this damn job is! Now before the commercial break, we had another ruckus go on out here when Eddie Guerrero, R-Truth, and Jesse Ventura came through the crowd and put another uncalled for ass whippin' on Beer Money! Well I know you two think you're real tough with curin' diseases and shit, so here's a prescription for ya courtesy of Dr. Cornette. I oughta merge the tag title match and the contendership match and make you bastards run the gauntlet, but the New Age Outlaws have earned their shot so I'm not gonna do that. What I am] gonna do is this. October 27th, four days after Elimination Chamber and a week after the CWF Supershow, we're gonna have Thursday Night Honor again. On that night, you're going to be in a match against Beer Money. But it's not going to be any ol' match, since you sons a' bitches like to get your hands dirty and hit these boys with whatever you can get your hands on, tonight it was beer, it's gonna be in a Barroom Brawl. And if ya manage ta' keep yer titles, guess what, you'll be defendin' 'em, whether Beer Money wins their match or not. Enjoy the main event, folks.

Cornette's music begins to play again as he turns around and returns to the backstage.

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, R.E.M.E.D.Y. certainly aren't doing themselves any favors lately.

Matt Striker: I'm beginning to wonder if they're setting these obstacles up for themselves intentionally, J.R.

Jim Ross: Well I certainly wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure. Coming up next is what's sure to be a hellish encounter as well, as the "Master of Macabre" Kevin Thorn takes on the "Big Red Monster" Kane!

Matt Striker: And in case you're wondering, it is non-title, although Kane could change that anytime he pleased.

Things pan over to Justin Roberts as the ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your Honor maiiiiiin event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;xLrkKW1jcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrkKW1jcRk[/video]

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back, where the fans are met with surprise on another matter.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

The roof nearly came off of the place as they were witnessing the return of the true Monster. Kane walks up the steel steps, steps onto the apron and walks along it, then steps through the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 323 pounds, he is the "Big Red Monster", Kaaaaane!

Kane raises his arms at his side into the air and drops them, sending fire shooting from all four turnbuckles simultaneously.

0.jpg

Suddenly the lights go out and Kevin Thorn appears on the screen.

url

Kevin Thorn: Kane, Kane, Kane. It is you who disappoints me. Look at you, waiting for me to enter the mouth of hell because you think you would so easily be rid of me. And maybe you would, but we're never going to find that out, because I've been thinking about it all week, and this match between you and I, it isn't going to happen.

The crowd boos this intensely.

Kevin Thorn: It isn't going to happen because I have nothing to prove to you, I'm the CWF Champion. You can write me off as someone that does child's illusions and Halloween tricks, because you sound like a jealous infant when you do. My so-called pretending has gotten me this championship, while your "authentic Demonism" has gotten you nothing, which leads me to believe it's you that's pretending. I know I'm the one you want, Kane, but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. So now I get to watch as you're eaten alive by the fact that you have a golden opportunity in your hands that is now worthless because I have made it so you'll never have the chance to use it. But don't worry, I've found you a replacement.

The titantron screen goes black as the crowd in attendance and Kane all await the replacement.

Suddenly the crowd falls into darkness and a fiery ring appears at the side of the stage as a formerly famous theme plays over the PA system.

[video=youtube;RYheZ81m2-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYheZ81m2-8[/video]

'Blood' plays over the PA system as a shadowy figure rises up from behind a wall of fire on the stage. The figure walks over to the ramp and begins walking down it, as it is clearly seen the man is Gangrel.

Justin Roberts: From The Other Side of Darkness, weighing in at 250 pounds, Gangrel!

Gangrel enters the ring with his sunglasses and goblet of blood as he climbs onto the turnbuckle to spray it into the air. As this is happening, Kane grabs him by the back of the bottom of his shirt and pulls him down, Gangrel hitting the mat hard as he rolls over onto his face. The bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

Jim Ross: Well an impromptu match here between the Vampire Warrior and Kane.

Matt Striker: Rather disappointing but I can't say I don't understand Kevin Thorn's thinking.

Kane starts unloading on Gangrel with hard right after hard right, Gangrel's head rocking with the hits but his body remaining stationary. Gangrel grew sick of getting punched after a few hits as he smacked Kane's arm away and pushed him in the chest with both hands, sending him into the ropes. Gangrel went for a big boot but Kane sidestepped and he got hung up on the ropes, Kane taking advantage as he grabbed Gangrel by the hair and pulled him downward, slamming him against the mat and freeing his leg. Gangrel lay there holding his head in pain with both arms. Kane stomped on his body several times as Gangrel rolled across the mat trying to avoid but it was to no avail. Gangrel rolled directly under the bottom rope as Kane went for another stomp, but Gangrel pulled the rope in the way and Kane's foot bounced off as he staggered backward. Gangrel got onto the apron and leapt onto the top rope, launching himself at Kane but the Big Red Machine connected with a kick to the abdomen to stop it, Gangrel landing on his feet in a doubled over position as Kane goozled him and lifted him into the air, planting him with a chokeslam as he covered. The referee counted.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Kane!

url

As Kane looked down at what he had done to Gangrel, suddenly the lights went out. When they came back on, Kevin Thorn was behind him, Judas Mesias to his right and Ariel to his left. Kane ran over and caught Mesias with a big boot, knocking him over the top rope to the outside. Ariel ran up behind him and delivered a double axe handle to the upper back. Kane turned around, elbowing her in jaw as he turned to face her. Kane goozled Ariel as Thorn looked at him angrily from across the ring. Without remorse, Kane chokeslammed Ariel. After she made impact with the mat, Thorn ran over and began attacking Kane. Kane got past one of the punches Kevin was throwing and delivered a spinebuster. Kane turned to the ringside official as the crowd began to wildly cheer.

Jim Ross: By gawd, it's gonna happen!

Before Kane could motion for the cash-in, he was attacked by Brock Lesnar who slid into the ring and speared him to the mat. Kevin Thorn helped Brock as Judas Mesias, Ariel, and Gangrel rejoined the fray and it became a five-on-one assault. Suddenly the lights went out again.

Matt Striker: What is going on here?

The lights come back on and there's no one in the ring but Kane. The announcers are gone, the entire crowd is gone, all the other wrestlers are gone. The camera pans to the titantron screen, where an image is seen and zoomed in on as Honor fades to black.

purplecross.jpg

CREDITS
Everything- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER

CWF Tag Team Championship Number One Contendership
Elimination Chamber
Rockarella vs. Mr. T & Roddy Piper vs. Zack Ryder & Robbie E vs. Mattitude vs. The Coven vs. Beer Money​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Tremendous show here Honor crew... wait... scratch that

Tremendous show here Drez. Quality from top to bottom, in the promos, matches and you made Corney sound exactly like he should. Tag Team Chamber looks exceptionally good if TTing goes down like we all know it can and there was some good momentum built for the PPV.

Also, you done it all yourself, for that I salute ye.

Top work.

Aniking

Reaction score
First off, holy fuck Batista is covered in tats!

And second, I'm sorry for not posting for my match. It's not like me not to post for a match, but I'm really lacking motivation to TT as it's becoming a bit of a chore again. Hopefully I can brush it aside and TT for my other matches.

Anyway, this was a great show once again. Absolutely amazing that Dres wrote everything for it, which is just fantastic. Great job!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dres's show... amazing. That was a good show. Everything worked and flowed just right. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Damn Dres, the whole show by yourself :O

Flowed nice and it was strong, Slim's Lesnar taking me out earning me my first pinfall loss in a very long time. This show looked sensational,

get TT'ing for the Supershow guys!

Lewb

Reaction score
Considering you done this on your ownsome Dres, fair play my man! Great show. Gutting that Ani didn't tt, hopefully he finds the mojo to do it in the supershow :)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Oh My F'n' God ... That was awesome read, really great job Dres. Wasn't expecting that Sheamus will appear here ;) Really great job Dres!

Status
Not open for further replies.