CWF - Past Honor/Riot Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Whoops. Hassan can be in both matches. He earned the place in both of them and regarding Taker, yup, I'll remove him.

awesome miz

Reaction score
well not really fair for other people, but it will not stop me from earning that title so yeah!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
and no comments on my promo? Come onnnn I worked hard on that thing. Tried to make it extra awesome for you all to enjoy :p

nah kiddin... or am I? nahhhhh... hmm? maybe :p

awesome miz

Reaction score
and no comments on my leaving? Common, I was so awesome! nah just kidding! In fact I was, but I'm just kidding.. Or not? Well maybe..

Slim btw. awesome promo! :)

Reactions: 1 person

SBS

Reaction score
Slim that promo was "dead" on! lol Sad to see you go but I can understand the hesitancy, as if it isn't fun anymore you gotta get out.

As For Mr. Derrick's show, it kinda sucks he's going to have to head up this thing by himself with an injury and all, and with that in mind quite a good show. Alot of little things in this night that show your inexperience but that will all be fixed with time. As for the name change, Riot sounds more like what this show is all about, absolute chaos, so good show choice my friend. Decent first show, need to work on somethings, but then also you need people to post more so its not completely on you. Overall you did fine. I'll be keeping an eye on you man, need help let me know i'll do what i can with what little time i have. Good work CWF staff.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well ak I was told by andrew that if I did win I wouldn't be in the I.C and be in the CWF Championship. in fact I even stated such in my promo for the show if you notice. I've told people before that I don't mind being double booked as I am afterall three people and most of the time would reylish being double booked as sometimes i do have a lot of downtime. So I guess Andrew thought wrong about the ruling. But Seeing as being double booked is possible I already officially have something to write about in a promo.

And the draw, in my pov Ak was the winner but I appreciate you guys thinking it was even.

and lastly YAY I finally win a rumble, and I get a CWF Title shot, and I get an I.C Title match, i'm sorry to anyone who may see that as unfair. but this sure gives Hassan a lot to gloat about lulz.

Good show, Slim leaving makes me sadface, especially considering I've never had a chance to face him one on one for what I can remember and this cuts down the chances once more. However the promo was perfect which makes it even worse that there will be no more of said promos.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I did state if someone was in the ic match and won rumble that they'd be in one match. This allows them to focus and not be burnt out from double duty

Aniking

Reaction score
But that's the thing, rey SHOULD be allowed to be in both matches. He was already booked in one, got the opportunity to be booked in another, and he took it with both hands. I would've tried to do the exact same thing if the information given wasn't false, so that's why I'm a little annoyed. Rey said he's happy being double booked, so you should allow it as he earned his title matches.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rey is double booked at CWF.

I spoke to him and he didn't mind, therefore he will be double booked for Cyber Sunday

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
this might be random and late, but after re reading the show I just wanted to say that the instance where Hassan is thrown over the top rope and caught by Khali, allowing Davari to sneak in a lowblow and Khali to roll Hassan back in. Was absolutely perfect to what I have visioned for the team I play, Hassan about to lose but held up by the monster Khali while Davari gets a cheap shot in. Khali and Davari doing whatever it takes to make sure Hassan wins, and the fact that Hassan pulled out the ole fireball trick is awesome as well.

this is a random observation but I just wanted to give props on that lulz

Lewb

Reaction score
Pffft. Just put mason ryan in the main event. you know you want to. reycist is all it is ;)

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Glad you liked that one Rey, thought it was awesome myself XD.

Great show here, flowed well, it was very difficult to decide between Mason Ryan and Hassan in that Rumble, so credit to both Lewb and Rey for the showing and making it a contest.

Onwards!.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Riot 11-11-11 Edition

url

It is time for a new era in CWF to begin. The days of Thursday Night Honor are a thing of the past, and the future is Friday Night Riot. What began as Joey Styles' brainchild and became Jim Cornette's pet project is now in the hands of the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Tonight's show is only the beginning of what promises to revolutionize e-feds as we all know it. This, is Friday Night Riot...

url

The pyrotechnics display goes off, lighting up the stage and the arena with its splendor, bringing thousands upon thousands of fans to their feet, cheering with excitement and overcome with anticipation. As the pyro ceases, leaving smoke in its wake, the camera pans to the commentary table where "Good Ol' J.R." Jim Ross and Matt "The Teacher" Striker are standing by to call the action.

url
url

Matt Striker: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the debut edition of Friday Night Riot! Different night, different name, same great CWF action. I'm Matt Striker, your teacher.

Jim Ross: And I'm Good Ol' J.R. Folks this truly is the genesis of a new era in CWF, Riot is certainly going to be something special, and it won't disappoint either.

Matt Striker: That's right, Jim. For starters, how about a huge tag team match pitting "The Viper" Randy Orton and the Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley against the "Instant Classic" Christian and the "Mexican Aristocrat" Alberto Del Rio?

Jim Ross: Sounds good to me, Matt. Also on the agenda we have The Miz taking on the colossal Mason Ryan and one half of the CWF Tag Team Champions James Storm taking on one half of the number one contenders, Mr. T.

Matt Striker: And in our main event, it's a clash of factions as The Coven takes on The Great Hassan. I can't wait!

Jim Ross: Neither can I, Matt. In fact, let's not wait, let's get right to things!

The camera pans to the inside of the ring, where Justin Roberts is standing by, ready to assume his announcing duties.

url

The ring bell is sounded, signifying the time to begin introductions is now.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

I CAME TO PLAY

the-miz_o_GIFSoupcom3-1.gif

"I Came to Play" by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

Justin Roberts: From Clevelend, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, he is the Miiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!

They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron, Miz entering the ring while Maryse remains at ringside.

Jim Ross: Knowing I had to face someone like Mason Ryan in mere moments, I don't think I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear right now, even if I was someone as cocky as The Miz.

Matt Striker: Mason Ryan, though impressive in stature, I feel lacks the grace and ring presence of the "Awesome One". On top of this, Miz is flanked by the ever lovely Maryse. How can you not be smiling if you're The Miz right now?

Jim Ross: You don't have to be graceful to do what Mason Ryan does, and that's absolutely destroy his opponents. It's going to be a slobberknocker of homicidal proportions if it's allowed to go on too long.

The camera returns to Justin Roberts, who is ready to introduce The Miz's opposition for the evening.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;KGRlxkGSgxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRlxkGSgxM[/video]

"Here and Now or Never" pumps through the speakers, the crowd try and boo the roof off the arena as out onto the stage walks Wales born, Mason Ryan! He turns round lifts his arms, and tenses, showing the impressive shape on him before turning round to look at the CWF Universe.

Kanevs_MasonRyanWWETagTeamChampionKanevs_MasonRyan  byDisqualfication_May22011-12_crop_340x234.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Cardiff, Wales. Weighing in at 289 pounds. Mason Ryan!

Ryan, looking very focused, makes it down to the ring, and jumps up onto the apron. He enters in-between the top and middle rope keeping his focused look as he stares down Miz, who has a changed expression.

Jim Ross: And the realization seems to have set in for that young man. I'd say his life is flashing before his eyes right about now.

Matt Striker: You aren't even giving Miz a chance, J.R., this could go the opposite of how you think it's going to go.

Jim Ross: I won't hold my breath.

The ring bell is sounded again, signifying it's time for the match to begin.

DING DING!

With the ringing of the bell, the two men were off. Mason charges Miz, hitting him in the chest with his shoulder as he fell to the mat on his back. Ryan drops an elbow into Miz's abdomen and kicks him in the side, Miz rolling over onto his stomach as a defensive tactic. Mason began raining down on his back, shoulders, and head with punches as Miz covered the back of his head with his hands. He began to get up as Ryan continued the attack, turning to face him once he returned to a vertical base. Miz threw an open hand, catching Mason in the mouth as the crowd, "oohed" at the impact and the sound it made. Miz threw a punch with his left hand but Ryan grabbed his wrist with both hands, kicked him in the solar plexus, and turned quickly, throwing Miz around him and to the mat on the other side with a form of hip toss. Mason still had Miz's wrist as he fell to a sitting position, one leg on Miz's shoulder and the other wrapped around his arm so that his feet were touching as he fell to his back quickly, wrenching back with a gruesome looking armbar.

Jim Ross: Well I certainly wasn't expecting this.

Matt Striker: He's going to tear his arm out of socket!

Miz writhed in pain in the move as he turned onto his side, throwing punches with his free hand onto where Mason had his grip applied. It had no avail in breaking the move but assisted in ticking off Ryan as he sat up quickly, knocking heads with Miz. Miz fell back in agony and Mason fell back from daze, still able to wrench the arm however. After shaking off the effects of the collision, Miz was back on his side, throwing himself onto it quickly which gave him enough reach and force to punch Ryan in the mouth and break the hold. Miz got to his feet holding his arm in pain then saw an opening as he sized up Mason as the Wales native began to get up. Miz tried to hook the arms for the SCF but Mason threw an elbow backward, catching Miz in the side of the head. Ryan turned around, taking advantage of his opponent's daze as he grabbed him by the throat and lifted him, planting him against the mat with a quick and devastating chokebomb.

Jim Ross: Somebody get the medics out here, Miz's back may have just been shattered!

Matt Striker: A slam like that will wake your chiropractor up from a coma, that was brutal!

Mason covered Miz and hooked the leg as the referee came over to make the count.

1!

2!

NO!

Before the referee could count three, Ryan rolled out of the cover and got to his feet. Miz rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself up with his arms, holding there as he shook the cobwebs loose and tried to come back to. Mason ran over and caught Miz in the side of the head with a knee, causing him to fall on his face as Ryan grabbed his arm and fell to the mat, applying another armbar, wrenching back at an angle so Miz's arm was twisted slightly backward.

Jim Ross: He's going to snap the bone clean in half!

Miz was crying out in pain, beating the mat with his fist, but not tapping out. Masonwas doing his best to break his arm as Miz was reaching his limits quickly. Miz unclenched his fist, opening his hand as he went to drop it. Before he could, Ryan let go of the hold and rolled him over, covering him. The referee counted.

1!

2!

No! Miz gets the shoulder up!

Mason stands up as Miz rolls over onto his face, lying at his opponent's feet. Ryan seizes the opportunity and delivers a series of stomps to the shoulder of the arm he was just twisting in the submission hold. Miz put an end to this after a few stomps by rolling over onto his back, the front of his opposite shoulder now absorbing the punishment. Miz turned onto his side quickly and threw a punch at Mason's groin but Ryan kicked his arm away, his toes connecting with the small of Miz's forearm. Miz sat up, looking at his arm and writhing in pain, his back turned to Mason as Ryan swung his foot around and kicked him hard in the back of the head.

Miz rocked forward, his chin touching his abdomen, then fell backwards to the mat. Mason grabbed him by the hair on the top of his head and pulled him back into a sitting position, throwing an arm around his throat, his hands locking behind Miz's head. Ryan also placed a knee in between Miz's shoulder blades as he pushed forward with it and pulled back with the sleeper hold. Mason released the hold after a moment then modified it, locking both arms around his neck as tightly and as far apart as they would go and placing both knees in the small of Miz's back, laying down with the move so that Miz was arched backward across Ryan's knees being pushed upward while simultaneously being pulled down and choked out.

Matt Striker: This is just sick. It's not even a wrestling match anymore, it's like Mason's punishing him for some sort of crime in there!

Jim Ross: Miz's best option is to give up while he can, that is if Ryan lets him.

Miz's arms were flailing wildly and his legs were kicking as he tried to handle the pain and fight out of the move. In an act of sheer will, Miz threw his legs back and up, carrying his upper body through as he rolled backward and landed behind Mason, breaking things up as Miz stumbled backward and fell on his butt, breathing heavily as he sat against the ropes. Ryan stood up, shaking his head at Miz like, "you shouldn't have done that" as he pulls him to his feet. Mason's holding Miz by both sides of the head then lets go and takes a few steps back. Miz staggers around as Ryan grabs him and connects with the House of Pain swinging side slam! Mason covers Miz as the referee comes over to count the pin again.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Mason Ryan!

Mason-Ryan-body-1.png

Mason celebrated his win as the camera panned over to the commentary table for their post-match thoughts.

Matt Striker: Well J.R., you called it from the beginning. That was a mugging, you were right.

Jim Ross: After some of the things we just saw happen in that match, I don't want to be right.

Matt Striker: Well folks, this past match was only a taste of what's to come tonight. Right now we're going to go to commercial, but we'll be right back. More Riot after this, stay with us!

=====================================

url

Big Daddy V(Aniking) vs. Joker Sting(Dresden) vs. JBL(rawisrey)? It's true, and it's happening at UCW No Mercy. Why so nervous?

arena_noc2.jpg

Jim Ross: There it is folks, the Beogradska Arena, where tonight's show is emanating from. We are coming to you live tonight from Belgrade, Serbia.

Matt Striker: It's certainly a beautiful place to be, J.R., and what better thing to do at a beautiful place than have some wrestling?

Jim Ross: I could think of maybe one thing, but I'm going to keep that thought to myself. Coming up next, the action keeps rolling when Randy Orton and Alex Riley take on Christian and Alberto Del Rio.

The camera pans back to Justin Roberts. The bell is sounded.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

url

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

Matt Striker: The first of two times we'll be seeing Christian tonight.

Jim Ross: Once is too much.

Christian and Justin Roberts have been joined in the ring by Ricardo Rodriguez.

Justin Roberts: Everyone please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

Matt Striker: There's a tag team you can get behind, a combination of royalty and charisma.

Jim Ross: I'm going to have the timekeeper fetch you some chapstick, your lips are starting to crack from all the butt you're kissing.

Things return to Justin Roberts again.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents. Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds. The Intercontinental Champion, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air.

Jim Ross: One has to wonder how he and Randy Orton are going to work together tonight, given the Viper is going to be one of four opponents at Cyber Sunday when that Intercontinental Championship is up for grabs.

Matt Striker: Well Alex Riley doesn't look worried, that's for sure.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

Justin Roberts: And the partner...

[video=youtube;nF8h9qYCq2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF8h9qYCq2Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans look confused as General Manager of Riot Shawn Michaels makes his way out, microphone in hand as he makes his way to the ring. Shawn marches up the steps, walks along the apron, and steps through the ropes. His music fades out as he raises his microphone to speak.

Shawn-Michaels-Faith-T-shirt.JPG

Shawn Michaels: Sometimes this job isn't all it's cracked up to be. Earlier this week, Randy Orton told me he refused to compete in this tag team match. At the time, I figured he was just mad about losing to Christian a few weeks ago, and that if I just gave him some time he'd calm down and show up. Well, as you can see, here we are the night of the show and no Randy Orton. So I'm going to do two things. One, I'm going to suspend Orton indefinitely. Two, because there's no way I'm putting Alex Riley in a Handicap match, one of his opponents has to leave the ring, I'm making this a singles match. And because I dislike Del Rio less than I dislike Christian...

Shawn suddenly superkicks Christian.

Christian: It'll be him that goes. Enjoy the rest of the show everyone.

Shawn exits the ring as Christian rolls out of it to the outside. As Riley and Del Rio look at one another, the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

Alex and Alberto each get in a wrestling stance and begin to circle one another, sizing up their opponent. Alex calls for a test of strength as Alberto locks up with him. Riley exerts force forward as Del Rio delivers a kick to the side of the shin as Alex breaks his hold and grabs his shin as Alberto leaps from the situation, tapping the side of his head with his pointer finger a few times. Riley looks frustrated as Del Rio signals for the two to lock up again. Alex goes to lock up but Alberto slaps him in the mouth and leaps back again, hopping back and forth on his feet with energy, taunting Riley as he held his arms at his sides, shaking his hands and wrists frantically.

Alex looked slightly more annoyed than before as Alberto continued to laugh at what he was doing. He insisted that he was serious this time as he signaled for them to lock up once more. Riley looked to take the bait again as he went for the lock-up, then he planted a stiff right to the forehead of Del Rio and began teeing off like a boxer, alternating right and left jabs as the two men moved across the ring. Riley headbutted Alberto after a moment, knocking him backward. Alex put his arms out in front of him, gesturing for Del Rio to bring it on. Alberto shook the cobwebs off and went after Riley, seemingly stomping across the ring as he hauled off with his right, grabbed the top of Alex's head with his left hand, and punched him in the forehead.

He grabbed Alex's head again and punched him, then repeated the grab once more, this time connecting with Riley's head using the point of his elbow. Alex fired back with a stiff right to the jaw, then a stiff left just to catch Alberto off guard, then followed up with a European uppercut before he grabbed Del Rio by the wrist and whipped him towards the corner but Alberto got himself and whipped Riley towards the corner but Alex caught himself and turned, connecting with another stiff right to the jaw.

Matt Striker: These two men are wrestling a very technically sound match so far.

Jim Ross: I don't think simply throwing punches qualifies as a technically sound wrestling style, Matt. I will say the way they have each other's offense scouted at this point is very psychologically sound.

Alberto fired back with a right of his own as Alex looked to return the favor once more but instead dove at Del Rio's leg, clipping the knee as Alberto fell forward to the mat, catching himself with his hands so he didn't land on his face. Del Rio turned to face Riley and kicked him right in the face before putting his foot back on the mat and returning to a vertical base. Alex was to his feet as well as he walked toward Alberto, who tried to catch Riley off guard by going for a big boot but Alex saw it coming and sidestepped as he ran up to Del Rio and hooked his arms around his waist, popping his hips as he hurled the Mexican Aristocrat through the air.

Alberto used his legs and rolled through over Alex's head, landing on his feet as he staggered all the way across the ring backwards before catching himself in the corner as Riley smacked the mat back first, nobody home. Alex turned and got up, holding his lower back with the back of his hand as Del Rio charged out of the corner with a leaping lariat, Riley hitting the mat hard, his neck snapping with the impact. Alberto stood over Alex as he delivered a stomp to his abdomen, then up his left side before delivering a stomp to the shoulder before focusing on his head.

Jim Ross: This one could be over soon, one can only take so many kicks like that to the cranium before suscepting to permanent damage.

Riley put his arms up to block the kicks, so Alberto turned his attention back to Alex's abdomen. Riley latched onto Del Rio's leg suddenly and brought him onto his face, beginning to get up and seemingly attempt an ankle lock. Del Rio rolled and kicked Alex in the chest, knocking him backward as he moved quickly to a crouching position. Alberto went for a spear but Riley moved and pushed him into the turnbuckle. Del Rio put his arms out in front of him and stopped himself from hitting the corner as he turned around, Alex charging him and going for a body splash. Alberto dove to the mat and rolled out of the way as Riley hit the corner chest first and popped out of it. Del Rio slid in behind him, slipping his arm up between his legs and rolling him through for the pin.

1!

2!

NO!

Riley kicked out as Alberto attacked him immediately, attacking with mounted punches. Alex smacked his arm away and delivered a headbutt to the forehead as he came off the mat with an uppercut. Once he was to a vertical base, Del Rio took a swing at him but Alex dodged and hooked his arm, executing a T-Bone suplex. Riley began stomping on the ankle of Alberto repeatedly, then delivered an elbow drop to it.

Once he returned to his feet, he reached down and grabbed Del Rio's ankle, dragging him to the far end of the ring, stepping through the ropes and landing on the outside. He grabbed Alberto's ankle and dragged him closer to the corner, pulling his ankle away and then slamming it into the ring post as hard as he could. Del Rio writhed in pain, kicking and punching the mat as Alex went to do it again. Alberto got up on his other leg though and spun, falling into a sitting position. He bent his free leg towards him then released it under the middle rope, hitting Alex in the chest, knocking him backward a few steps. Del Rio pulled both legs back into the ring then dove through the ropes, hitting Alex with a spear of sorts into the ring barricade. Riley hit back and back of the head first, slumping forward over Del Rio's arm and shoulder. Alberto hit head first, laying there on his face, his arm still around Alex from his delivering of the move.

Jim Ross: What a reckless move! This young man probably just cost himself the match!

Matt Striker: A riskless man reaps no reward, Jim.

Jim Ross: An unconscious man reaps no reward either.

Alex began to stir as he got up and rolled Del Rio off of him, Alberto getting to his feet. Riley rolled Alberto into the ring and followed after. As Del Rio was getting up, Alex grabbed him and connected with a spinebuster, hooking the leg not long after impact and going for the pin.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, the Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley!

url

Jim Ross: Well the dynamic of the match changed due to a refusal to work on Randy Orton's fault and ended suddenly, but I still think it was quite a spectacle.

Matt Striker: Agreed. Something else we can agree on is it's time to return to commercial. More Riot after this!

388855_237389419656968_118825308180047_722983_83695339_n.jpg

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Friday Night Riot, ladies and gentlemen, we hope you are enjoying the show so far.

Matt Striker: And if not, that's fine, not like we have that wrestling columnist to critique us anymore. What was his name?

Jim Ross: I believe the young man's name was Chris Dresden.

Matt Striker: Ah right. Good riddance. Speaking of good, it's time for our next match-up, Mr. T versus James Storm!

Justin Roberts is standing in the middle of the ring, getting ready to do the introductions for the upcoming match. But as he raises the microphone to his mouth to do so, he is cut off by the playing of an entrance theme.

[video=youtube;UmTAm-d_dtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTAm-d_dtE[/video]

The acoustic version of "Coma White" by Marilyn Manson begins to play, inspiring the fans in attendance to rise to their feet and boo, as they know who is about to join them. Surely enough, Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth walk out onto the stage, with Jesse Ventura walking behind them, joined by a fourth man that was concealing his identity with a hooded jacket. Their music fades to silence as Eddie raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

296452_10150344849419556_760619555_7846944_367665347_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: I'm sure you weren't expecting to see us around these parts again, were you? Don't be ignorant, ese', CWF is our company and there is still work to be done. You see, management was trying to make sure our mission failed by trying to create dissension among the team by pitting me and R-Truth against one another. They tried to put Jesse Ventura out of commission by putting him in a match against The Undertaker. Well they failed at both, because we weren't going to have any of it. So what we did was bow out of the picture until Jim Cornette inevitably lost his job, and wouldn't you know it ese', it came about a lot faster than any of us could have hoped. And here you all thought after months of talking, Beer Money finally got one up on us and ran us out of the company. Wrong again pendejos. As I said, we knew our sabbatical would be a temporary one, we just didn't know how temporary. Either way, we couldn't just walk away without leaving ourselves something to come back to and pick up where we left off, and judging by what's happened to this company as well as its tag division, I'm glad we didn't do that.

To leave the company, we had to lose the CWF Tag Team Championships, so we threw the Bar Room Brawl to Beer Money, to both make sure we lost the titles and to lure them into a false state of security, as well as the other tag teams. As you've probably figured out, holmes, we don't like Beer Money very much. And last week, much like tonight, we have again proven our dominance over them, but I'll get to that momentarily. Because Beer Money isn't the only group that should be worried, any two men that call themselves a tag team should be worried, whether we've faced you before or not. Mr. T and Roddy Piper, Mason Ryan and Rob Terry, Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio, The Rock and Santino Marella, Zack Ryder and Robbie E, Team Mattitude, The Coven, The Great Hassan, Vader and Big Bossman, we are going to see each and every one of you destroyed on our way to reclaiming our Tag Team Championships, and long after we do so.

That brings me to tonight. Tonight Mr. T and James Storm were supposed to have a match. Well apparently neither of them felt it was important to come out here before you and even talk about it during the week, ese', so we made sure that match isn't going to be happening.

The fans erupt into boos as Eddie smiles, snickering at the fact as R-Truth raises the microphone he's carrying to his mouth.

301355_10150345149794556_760619555_7847957_1403652492_n.jpg

R-Truth: Shut up! We didn't come back ta' be disrespected! Ya'll hiss and boo but at least when we was da champions, we actually came out here and got on the microphone. We came out here and competed in matches, and the thanks we get is you boo us but cheer da ones that think they're too good ta' do that. That's alright, cuz like Eddie said we gettin' rid of every last one of 'em, startin' with Beer Money and endin' wherever the line ends, we ain't got no order after that, it'll be whoever whenever once we get those belts back. And please believe, we will get 'em back, 'specially since James Storm and Robert Roode can't be bothered to show themselves, whether it's for Cyber Sundee or a match on what's now bein' called Riot. They don't care ta' defend them belts, and the boys challengin' for 'em, they don't care ta' try ta' win 'em, in fact I heard it through the grapevine they might be leavin' the company. And the two teams that are competin' for the next shot, they don't want it. You can disagree and boo all you want, fact is if they did give a damn, I wouldn't have ta' be the only man ta' talk about the matches since Jim Cornette announced 'em!

Mr. T is layin' in a pool of his own blood right now in the backstage. So is Roddy Piper, so is Robert Roode, so is James Storm. They all got got, and just like we keep tellin' ya'll, they gonna keep gettin' got until we see fit ta' quit gettin' em. Ya'll got that?

The fans continue to boo as Jesse Ventura now takes his microphone and raises it to speak.

308134_10150298032719556_760619555_7564621_7033104_n.jpg

Jesse Ventura: Now that all that has been addressed, the final matter of business will be left up to me to discuss. I've said it in the past, when it comes to this team, I don't mind gettin' physical if I have to, but let's keep it out of the ring. My wrestling days are done. You want to book someone in R.E.M.E.D.Y. besides Eddie and Truth, that's fine, but it's not gonna be Jesse Ventura, instead it's going to be the newest member to the group. Why did we add a new member? Who is he? Well he's got a microphone and a functioning set of vocal cords, I'll let him tell ya.

The camera closes in on the hooded man as he hands his microphone to Jesse, grabbing the sides of his hood with both hands, jerking it down quickly, revealing his identity.

url

Tommy Dreamer: I wish you could see the looks on your faces right now, the expressions on them are priceless. Why Tommy why, they're asking me. Why? Because after years of putting my body through hell, after years of being the Innovator of Violence and the last ECW Original to leave the WWE, I have nothing to show for it. None of you appreciate a damn bit of it, you didn't then and you don't now. Well let's see you look the other way now, when...

Tommy Dreamer is suddenly knocked to the stage after having a beer bottle smashed over his head. The fans can see the attacker is James Storm as he delivers the Last Call superkick to Jesse Ventura, sending him falling to the stage. Truth spins James around and is sprayed in the eyes with beer as he steps back and delivers another Last Call, laying out Truth. Eddie runs over and hits him with a double axe handle, then begins lighting into him with punches. Someone grabs Eddie and spins him around, it's Robert Roode as he lays him out with his CWF Tag Team Championship. The music of Beer Money begins to play as they pose for the crowd, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. layed out on the stage, the Champions finally getting a measure of revenge.

As Beer Money leaves and R.E.M.E.D.Y. is tended to by paramedics, the camera pans back to the commentary table.

Matt Striker: It's certainly been a personal war between these two teams. What do you think of their bombshell announcement of a third member?

Jim Ross: I say Tommy Dreamer fits right in with those anarchists. I wish those two would've just stayed gone, Jesse Ventura too. But there's nothing that I can do about it but watch and commentate.

Matt Striker: Well ladies and gentlemen, while everyone is medically tended to, let's take it back to commercial. Stay with us.

url

My only regret is there's no way for them to wrestle a match. Always thought it'd be funny to see Kermit do the Dudleyz table spot. Just Fozzy saying, "Kermit, get the tables!" would be priceless to me.

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, what an eventful evening it's been.

Matt Striker: Couldn't agree more, J.R. Speaking of eventful evenings, what a night Cyber Sunday's going to be on the 27th!

Jim Ross: In a showcase of Awesomeness versus Enigma, The Miz will take on fans' choice of Jeff Hardy.

Matt Striker: Plus on the same night the tag team championships are up for grabs, we find out which tandem will be next in line when the team of Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson or Rob Terry, whoever it is he's teaming with nowadays, take on the "Masters of Perfection" Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio.

Jim Ross: Speaking of contendership, the contendership for WAR's Heavyweight Championship will be on the line when CM Punk, Sheamus, and the "Rated R Superstar" Edge do battle.

Matt Striker: And in our first of four championship matches, the team of Beer Money will defend the CWF Tag Team Championships against Mr. T and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in the fans' choice of an Extreme Rules contest!

Jim Ross: The Intercontinental Championship will also be at stake when the young Alex Riley defends against Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, and Muhammad Hassan in a Falls Count Anywhere Elimination match! With Randy Orton's earlier indefinite suspension, one has to wonder if he'll be at the pay-per-view, Matt.

Matt Striker: Well someone that'll certainly be there is Muhammad Hassan, as, in his second match on the card, he competes against Kevin Thorn and Christian for the CWF Championship and the special referee will be none other than our General Manager, Shawn Michaels!

Jim Ross: And last but certainly not least, the CWF Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho will look to keep his title when he goes to war with the "Animal" Batista.

Matt Striker: Cyber Sunday comes to you live next Sunday, so you should call your network cable provider now and order it, because it's only on pay-per-view!

Jim Ross: But something that's free as can be is tonight's main event, and it's now!

The camera pans over to Justin Roberts for the final time of the evening as the ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is your Riot maaaaaiiiiiin event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He heads to the ring as Justin Roberts announces him as Christian is in a referee shirt.

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

Jim Ross: Well Matt, we've seen Christian win the CWF Championship and be handed it two times in recent weeks but tonight he is our spcial guest referee. Do you think he wil call it down the middle of use this to his advantage for the pay per view?

Matt Striker: JR, much like myself, Christian is an intelligent man and I am sure ta the will make sure that these two competitors lead their teams to brutalise each other otherwise he is not as intelligent as I give him credit to be.

As the commentators finish giving their thoughts, Justin Roberts gets ready to finish the introductions.

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerge Kevin Thorn, Ariel by his side and his minions trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.
Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 270 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, The "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Thorn does not take his eyes off of Christian since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose as Kevin Thorn locks lips with her. Ariel then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Thorn to enter. However before the Coven can enter the ring they are attacked by Divari and the Great Kahli who have ran down through the crowd. Christian laughs as The Coven run back u the ramp to try and escape but are caught by Kahli with picks them up using his powerful Vice grip and throws them each off the side of the stage. Divari grabs ariel from behind whilst she is distracted by the attack on the other two members and drags her from the ring. He then carries then takes her to the Great Kahli who picks her up over his head and throws her down to join the other two coven members.

Jim Ross: My God what the Hell are Divari and Kahli doing Matt. They seem to be removing the other members of Team Thorn. God this is giving them a three on one advantage here tonight, surley Christian cant let this happen.

Striker: Wow, this is a brilliant strategy here by the great Hassan already. And Christian cant be to upset he is smiling. Kevin Thorn has to go three on one against Team Hassan only a few weeks before their CWF Chapionship Match Up at Cyber Sunday.

As medics run from the curtain to attend the the Coven members by the stage The Great Hassan’s theme hits the P.A. and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: Well this is damn wrong there is no way that Christian can let this match go ahead as a three on one handicap match.

Matt Striker:
You'd think not JR, but remember that Christian is only thinking about regaining that CWF Championship.

Jim Ross:
You can't be serious Striker, Surly he has better morals than that. I guess we are about to find out he is talking to Justin Roberts now.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead, Justin Roberts continues to address the crowd after consulting with Christian..

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentemen I have just been informed by our special guest referee Christian that because the members of Coven are unable to compete in this match, it will now be a three on one Handicap match.

The crowd boo as Christian smirks and Kevin Thorn can not believe it. Hassan climbs into the ring to start the match up. The bell rings as Christian exits the ring and pulls out a chair before sitting on it. Hassan and Thorn both take a long look of confusion seeing the ref is sitting down before shrugging it off and locking up. Thorn is bigger and manages to send Hassan into the corner, normally the ref would break it up but the camera pans to Christian who is sipping on some water talking to the ring announcer. Hassan pokes Thorn in the eye that causes the crowd to stir.

JR: And it looks like we are in for pure chaos in this one here partner.

Striker: Christian doesn’t appear to be doing anything.

With Thorn being temporarily blinded Hassan lifts him up and drops Hassan with a scoop slam before bouncing off the ropes and dropping an elbow. Hassan goes for the cover but Christian doesn’t move infuriating the Great Hassan. This gets to Daivari and Khali on the outside who immediately go over and get in Christian’s face. Christian seeing Khali coming and wanting no problem quickly slides into the ring as Hassan has taken Thorn and has begun driving his shoulders into him. Thorn staggers out of the corner where Hassan hits him with a nasty snap suplex in the center of the ring. The crowd boos as Hassan goes for the cover and Christian counts.

1…
2…
Thorn kicks out

Christian Smirks as Hassan begins to argue with him. As Hassan turns around Thorn goes for a jab to the midsection but Hassan counters flipping Thorn to the matt. He then locks in a head lock. Christian then yawns and walks over to a fan in the front row and begins to argue yelling about being the true CWF Champion. Hassan continues to choke out Thorn who is fading out as Christian turns around he closes his eyes and ignores the submission manoeuvre. Christian then sees Kahli and Divari climbing through the ropes into the ring and he goes to check on Thorn when Thorn gets up and begins to fight his way out of the head lock.

Jim Ross: Christian is just toying with these men, he doesn’t care who wins he just wants them to brutalise each other.

Striker: Now this is a very smart strategy from Christian here, but he doesn’t appear to be to fond of the Great Hassan’s posse.

Thorn irish whips Hassan into the corner but does not realise Hassan tags in the Great Kahli. He then climbs the ring post to the second rope and begins to punch the head of Hassan. Before Thorn has a chance to do anything he is smacked by the Gret Kahli straight over the back and Hassan grabs Thorn under his legs and hits him with a powerbomb. As he climbs out of the ring he points and tells Christian that this is his denstiny and Christian hits him with the steel chair straight over the head.
Jim Ross: Bawh God did you hear that, he just hit him in the head with a Steel Chair, what kind of Referee is Christian.

Striker: Perhaps not the best move for Christian because here comes the great Khali!

As Christian stands in the center of the ring the great Kahli begins to walk over to Christian who climbs out of the ring and begins to run away straight into Divari who is wielding a led pipe. He smashes Christian over the head and as he turns around he walks straight into the arms of the great Kahli who locks in his powerful vice grip.

Striker: You cant do that he is an official, they are going to be suspended for this.

Jim Ross: I may not like this group of men but I can’t say that I would be doing anything different to that man right now.

As the crowd cheer as Christian lays motionless on the floor. Back in the ring Kevin Thorn, still unaware the tag has been made, begins to crawl his way over to the ring ropes and pull himself up. The crowd cheer as Thorn makes it to his feet. He walks over to a motionless Hassan, who is now bleeding from the Chair shot from Christian, and begins to pick him up. He then looks over at the chair in the ring and smiles. He picks up Hassan and turns him around lifting him into the air, eyes set on the chin in the centre of the ring. He hits the Crucifix Powerbomb onto the steel chair and then goes for the cover before realising there is no referee.

Jim Ross: My Gawd, Hes broken his damn neck Get a referee out here so we can end this.

Striker: That referee better be quick JR because here comes the Calvary for Hassan.

Kevin gets up as Daivari and Kahli again climb onto the apron and laugh at Thorn before he realises Hassan is not the eaga man. Thorn then Runs towards Kahli but is picked up with a scoop slam and driven back into the apron. Khali picks Up Hassan who walks out of the ring ropes only to be tagged in once again and climbs back into the ring, both Daivari and Kahli step down. Thorn gets to his feet and attempts to punch Hassan in the stomach and then hits him with the Kligermans Drop. Instead of going for the pin Hassan drags Thorn into the Centre of the ring and locks in the Camel Clutch. Thorn struggles to make it to the ropes but Muhammad Hassan pulls him back to the centre of the Ring. Divari and the Great Kahli cheer as Hassan continues to pull back increasing the pressure on Thorns lower back. After what seems like forever Hassan is kicked in the back out the Head by Christian who has snuck back into the ring. He cheers and raises his arms as the rest of the arena boo heavily.
Striker: Where the hell did he come from JR he was out cold a few seconds ago. But it looks like the official is back in charge now.

Jim Ross: Well god knows what else is instore for this match up, wait what the hell is Christian holing in his hand??

As JR stops talking Hassan turns around and is clobbered in the head by Christian who is wearing a pair of Brass knuckles. He Then pick Up Thorn and hits him with the Kill Switch. Christian looks at both men laying motionless in the ring and then angain picks up Hassan and hits him with the Kill Switch leaving him laying ontop of Thorn in the ring.

Christian then goes for the count.

1…
2…
3…
Here is Your Winne----

Before the annoucement finishes Shawn Micheals comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Christian looks confused wondering what is going on and is hit with Sweet Chin Music. Micheals calls to a stage had for a microphone.

HBK: Now no way is the main event of my Show going to be refereed like this piece of garbage has been to night so get me Mike Chioda out here right now so that we can have this match done the proper way. I am going to restart this match and Christian you are banned from ringside. So are the two of you. Now lets have this done the way it should be and give these people what they payed for a clean fight.

All three men are irate by the decision as the walk up the ramp Khali goes to punch Christian but he ducks and then hits the killswitch. He then turns to Daivari and begins to Chase him up the Ramp and out back. Leaving Khali motionless on the ramp.

Striker: What he can’t do that JR. Christian was doing an excellent job and Team Hassan won the match. He cant restart it.

Jim Ross: He can Matt it is his show he can do what ever the hell he wants he is Shawn Micheals the General Manager of Riot and your boss.

Mike Chioda cals for the bell as both men stumble to their feet still dazed from the events a few minutes ago. Thorn lunges at Hassan but falls to his feet. Hassan capitalises and locks his arms around Thorns waist and again hits him with the Kligermans Drop. He then rols Thorn over and goes for the cover.

1…
2…
3…

Here is your Winner at 39 minutes 43 seconds Muhammad Hassan.

Hassan drops to his knees and proceeds to do a prayer as the crowd boo heavily. Daivari and Khali join him in the ring eventually and Khali hoists Hassan up onto his shoulders as the team celebrate Hassan's victory.

06.jpg

Striker: My God JR Hassan has done it. He has pinned Kevin Thorn twice in one night.

JR: Yes matt, but to one has to wonder if he was able to do it without the assitance of Christian and the other members of team Hassan here tonight.

Striker: Of course he would have won JR don’t be such a spoil sport. After tonight I sure know who my favourite is to win at Cyber Sunday!!

JR: Oh you do, do you. Well folks I cant believe that is how that ended but Muhummed Hassan has pinned Kevin Thorn. I am just getting a message now that the General Manager of Riot, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Micheals will be giving a special announcment about his actions here tonight and some other things aswell after we go off air so keep an eye out. Until next week folks.

The titatron shows a replay of the ending of the match and then Hassan, Daivari and Khali standing hand in hand at the top of the Ramp celebrating the victory as the cameras fade to black.

CREDITS

Everything but the main event-Chris Dresden

The main event-PegKidFan

OOC: Would've had this up sooner for you guys but I've been working. I'm not on the Writing Staff but I figured I'd do Derrick a favor this week. With CWF returning to one brand I suppose this is the first and only edition of Riot and some of these storylines, like R.E.M.E.D.Y. versus Beer Money, will be dropped without resolution. But that's okay because returning to one brand is a smart move and it will eliminate late shows.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
That was actually a very good show, probably one of the better ones of recent memory. I actually knew where the matches started and where they ended as everything was neatly presented and much easier to read. Well done Dres for writing the entire show bar one match, which the credit goes to Peg for that. Well done guys!

Very happy I won my match as I TTed the best I could against 2 guys and I'm very happy to see it went the way it did. Now it's time to put together a TT for CS :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That storyline pic was epically awesome. And its true too. Funny...

But ummm the show itself... Dres you still got it man. You still the man that knows how to do a show and do it extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.