CWF - Past Honor/Riot Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Well.... First of all, Dres, you just earned my biggest respect and if you didn't read the staff, I'm ready to help you take Honor to the top baby! Because let's be honest, putting all the duties on one person is absolutely stupid and unnecessary.

For show, DEL RIOOO! Finally I'm back fully and I gonna dominate and Sheamus gonna pay for his... peasant style lol...

Great show there and for Supershow, cya Lub :)

awesome miz

Reaction score
CWF PROUDLY PRESENTS: CWF Thursday Night Honor 10-27-11

Even before the show starts, on the screen appears Hassan...

Backstagehassan.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

My name...is Muhammad Hassan. I used to be here in CWF...I took out the likes of Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, and Jack Swagger. My followers Khosrow and Khali were tag team champions, winning them in their first match and winning them in mere seconds. I was become the fastest rising star in this companies history, but I was forced to leave for some issues I won't be revealing to any of you. And because I like Khosrow and Khali left as well, one month ago I called the office to say I was ready to return. I didn't get through until two weeks...either way I was resigned to CWF and was told that not only would my return with my two followers be advertised at Elimination Chamber with video package I was told I could have some time with a camera and speak of my return.

*Hassans calmness turns to anger*

I wasn't given an airplane ticket, I wasn't told when to show up, I wasn't even given a pass. I bought my own ticket and after being detained by airport security the three of us flew using our own money to Stockholm, we got to the arena and we weren't...

*Hassan takes a deep breath*

we weren't even allowed in the building, we spent the entire night trying to explain to them that we needed to get in and we weren't allowed. And then...when we watched the replay there was no...no...video package no hype...There wasn't even a mention of us throughout The ENTIRE BROADCAST! We were responsible for the most memorable moments in this companies history and yet the show comes and goes and what happens? with no hype I am thrown into a match against two people that weren't even here when I left.

*Muhammad turns to Davari and nodes, Davari walks off screen as the camera zooms into Hassan*

people say that I overreact, that what I say is a an overstatement of society, and yet this happens to me. What should of been the grand return of the Great Hassan one of the best moments in our careers, it turned into the worst and most embarrassing weekend of our collective careers. Tonight I make my return to CWF, but this is nothing like the first. When I was here i would take out superstars sure but I did so to get ahead...but now this is about more than getting ahead this is about taking over a company. I want everyone to pay for the mistreatment we were shown, CWF wants to make sure my return isn't promoted well my followers and I will make sure it is the only thing people can talk about. They don't want me to show up on PPV, then The Great Hassan shall make sure we are the marquee. I will make sure that we are the only thing people talk about, we will make an impact. Honor and CWF for that matter will only serve the purpose of showcasing Muhammad Hassan, We are the Great Hassan and you will learn to fear us, you will learn to respect us. and just like my followers you will learn to Worship The Great Muhammad HASSAN!

*Hassan is almost shaking in anger as he stares into the camera as it fades out*

HonorBanner.png

photo_pyro02.jpg

We are live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida where tonight's edition of Thursday Night Honor is emanating. The crowd is cheering in anticipation of what's coming up, when suddenly a theme rings out that changes their mood.

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans begin to boo. As they all rise to their feet, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. All three men reach the ring as Jesse hands each of them a microphone and keeps one for himself. Their music cuts out as the boos from the crowd are intense and audible. Eddie, dressed in a suit, speaks first.

url

Eddie Guerrero: You boo us as though you weren't expecting us to be here, even though it was advertised for every fan of this product with a functioning set of eyeballs to behold. In one respect it's comical in its pitifulness, but in another I find myself not in the mood for your stupidity. Now, my bad mood is a bit surprising considering the events of Sunday night, but once you consider the events of last Thursday night, you're more inclined to understand my bitterness, ese'. Last Thursday night on the Supershow, myself and R-Truth took on John Cena and Triple H, two of the biggest names to ever grace this profession and also, two of our biggest targets. And what I mean by that is our mission is to thwart conspiracy, to give guys like ourselves that occupied the bottom echelon of the card for much of our careers due to our size or what have you, a fair chance. John Cena and Triple H are two guys responsible for guys like us being held down. Last Thursday night we had them in our crosshairs, John Cena walked away from the fight so it was just Hunter all by his lonesome. But what happens next?

Eddie looks over at Truth.

You get us disqualified. When it happened in our debut match, that was no big deal holmes because it was just Sheamus, but this was Triple H and Cena! And not only that, but after the match we get our asses kicked with a sledgehammer. Our one embarassment to date and it's because of you! What do you have to say for yourself, pendejo?

Truth goes to answer but Eddie cuts him off.

Ya know what? It doesn't even matter, because I'm going to take the rage I have for you right now and I'm going to channel elsewhere, and hold it in reserve until that Bar Room Brawl, then I'm going to unleash it, vato. Speaking of that match, exactly what was Jim Cornette thinking when he made it? Did he think that he was doing us some kind of disservice? Because Jim, if you honestly think that this is a punishment, you're fooling yourself. Beer Money have proven that they simply can't get the job done. They won the tag titles because of the New Age Outlaws' help, they beat Christian and Brock Lesnar because Brock himself helped. They missed out on Invasion, they lost at Elimination Chamber, and they're going to lose tonight. But not just because of their record in competition, but because of their record with us, ese'. Every time those two get around us, we leave them in a bloody heap. And those were in unsanctioned situations, tonight they're locked in to an actual match where weapons and the like are legal and encouraged, holmes. So Beer Money, as James likes to say, I'm sorry about your damn luck tonight.

While we're on the subject of worthless people we have to defend our titles against, as you know, there was a tag team Chamber match held four nights ago to determine the number one contenders, and who should win but Mr. T and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. I'm honestly having a hard time not breaking out into laughter, I mean you can't possibly be serious. We have to defend our titles against them? Two men this close to their sixties and one of them isn't even a wrestler? So be it, at Cyber Sunday Truth and I will put these belts up against you but just know that it doesn't matter what stipulation these ignorant people choose, because your chances of beating us are so miniscule you might as well no-show or take the Outlaws' approach and retire.

Eddie lowers his microphone as R-Truth steps forward to say his peace.

304290_10150332209629556_760619555_7782401_9028717  02_n.jpg

R-Truth: Eddie, I don't know what match you were competin' in dawg, but the one I saw you almost lost. So the way I see it, I did you a favor, so before you go gettin' mad at me maybe you should be mad at yourself for gettin' Pedigreed. But that's in the past, it don't matta' no mo', all that mattas is the present and the future, and since you already addressed Cyber Sundee and tonight's main event, I'm gonna address this big announcement we been hypin' up. Now in the last week or so we've seen a lot a' new alliances bein' formed. Undertaker and Kane, The Rock and Santino, etcetera etcetera. But it's not just tag teams, cuz we saw Christian join up with Mattitude as well. Now somethin' bout that don't sit right with me, maybe cuz we don't like Mattitude, maybe cuz we don't like Christian either. Whatever it is, it's got us ta' thinkin', if we was ta' take on any new recruits into R.E.M.E.D.Y., who would dey be? Well, as Eddie said, our purpose is to thwart conspiracy, so the answer to my previous question is quite simple if ya been payin' attention. The Miz has been goin' 'round talkin' bout conspiracy, Alberto Del Rio's been fightin' management talkin' bout conspiracy, even the new CWF World Champion has been talkin' about conspiracy. Well ya'll, I'm here ta' let ya know that you ain't in this fight by yaselves. Don't think of this as an invitation, just somethin' for ya'll ta' mull over. Next week we gon' come out here again, and when that happens, hopefully ya'll will have an answer for us.

R-Truth lowers his microphone as Jesse Ventura steps forward to say a few words.

url

Jesse Ventura: It seems with each passing week that I continue to be part of this tandem, my involvement in their affairs becomes more and more physical. Last week I got involved in the scrap with Beer Money and even though I'm still feeling the effects of getting hit with that beer cooler, it was a nice feeling to mix it up again, it reminded me that there's still some fight left in this broken down old body. But with that said, I am a manager and strictly that. If Eddie and Truth are in trouble, I'll get involved and help any way that I can, but beyond that you'll hear me on this microphone and you'll see me standing ringside to support their efforts but that's it. Now tonight's encounter won't be in this ring, but you can rest assured that I'm going to be inside that bar and no one is gonna stop me!

As Jesse says this, the crowd erupts with cheers as the music of the Honor General Manager Jim Cornette begins to play, R.E.M.E.D.Y. looking none too pleased.

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

Cornette makes his way down the ramp in a flustered and rushed fashion as he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. His music stops playing as he raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

url

Jim Cornette: Now listen here and listen good fellas, I didn't give you this time so you could make a power play for other members of my roster. You told me you had some bullshit announcement to make so I figured I'd turn ya loose, well after what I've heard here tonight and what I saw you do last week, I know better than to do that from here on out. You wanna recruit a bunch of guys because Christian joined up with someone else's faction? Well if Christian took a frog splash into a lake of burning excrement, would you do it? I sure as hell hope so, because then I'd have one whiny little bitch and three anarchists off my hands. You don't need to worry about what they're doin' on WAR, you need to worry about what you're doin' on Honor. Tonight, you're gonna get your asses kicked, there's no way around that. Whether you keep those pretty little titles of yours remains to be seen, but you gettin' your ass kicked is a damn certainty. You say you're gonna be here this week? That's fine and dandy, take your little microphones, come out here next week and say whatever you wanna say and if those guys you extended an offer to wanna show up, that's their prerogative. I'm gonna make it worth my while though.

Eddie and Truth, you got tension between the two of ya, I say you fight it out. Next week on Honor, you're gonna do just that cuz it's gonna be Eddie Guerrero teamin' up with Alberto Del Rio to take on R-Truth and The Miz. And Jesse, since getting physical with Beer Money last week made ya feel so good, you're gonna be in a match next week too. You're just a manager? Who gives a shit, you're brave enough to put your hands on my talent I say you're qualified to get in there. So next week it's gonna be you taking on Honor's newest acquisition, The Undertaker! And as for your little comment about no one bein' able ta' stop ya, I'm gonna put it to ya this way, "Governor". If you get involved in tonight's match in any way shape or form, if you even show up, hell if I see someone in the bar that looks like ya, I'm strippin' R.E.M.E.D.Y. of the tag titles and your ass is fired after your match next week. Now get out of my ring and have a pleasant fuckin' night, gentlemen.

Jim Cornette's music begins to play again as he exits the ring and heads up the ramp. The members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. all look at each other dumbfounded as they then leave the ring as well. The camera pans over to the commentary table.

Jim Ross: Hello ladies and gentlemen, Good Ol' J.R. here officially welcoming you to Thursday Night Honor. I'm here as always with Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Good evening, CWF fans. Quite a controversial start to tonight's program, wouldn't you say?

Jim Ross: Those two young men keep digging themselves deeper and deeper with Cornette, and this time Jesse's gotten dragged into it.

Matt Striker: Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth teaming up with two men they're trying to recruit in Miz and Del Rio, respectively, as they'll be forced to wrestle each other.

Jim Ross: Certainly won't be a good night to be R.E.M.E.D.Y. next week, but tonight it's a good night to be here on Honor as we've got a tremendous card lined up.

Matt Striker: That's right, J.R. In the main event, Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth will defend their tag team titles against Beer Money in a Bar Room Brawl, a match made last week.

Jim Ross: And in triple threat action, The Coven's Judas Mesias will do battle with Team Mattitude's Jeff Hardy and the returning Muhammad Hassan.

Matt Striker: Plus in our other tag team bout of the night, Alberto Del Rio and The Miz, opponents last week, will team up this week to take on the team of The Undertaker and Kane known as Bad Meets Evil.

Jim Ross: Speaking of Bad Meets Evil we're to hear from them, the team of Roddy Piper & Mr. T, and any other superstar that may have something to say tonight.

Matt Striker: But as for right now we have an explosive opening contest as the new Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley takes on the "Master of Macabre" Kevin Thorn.

The ring bell sounds as Justin Roberts enters the ring to make the introductions.

url

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his belt over his head.

74c4gler-won-Fatal-Four-Way-US-Championship-match1.jpg

Jim Ross: What a warm reception for Alex Riley from the Miami crowd.

Matt Striker: He's got the world on his side right now, J.R.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

[video=youtube;fLXyu8ci63M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLXyu8ci63M[/video]

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerge Kevin Thorn, Ariel by his side and his minions trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.

thorn-3-1.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 270 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, the "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Thorn has not take his eyes off of Riley since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose as Kevin Thorn locks lips with her. Ariel then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Thorn to enter.

Jim Ross: Kevin Thorn looking surprisingly as if he's not feeling the effects of that Chamber of Horrors match!

Matt Striker: I know he's tough, but there's no way that can be the case, is there?

The Coven exit the ring and remain ringside as the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

RAW-July-18th-Tournament-Match-Miz-vs-Alex-Riley-alex-riley-23874900-686-384.jpg

JR: Oh and here we go with our first match of the night!

Both men look at each other and Kevin Thorn walks with a crazy looks on his face to Alex Riley and Thorn stops right before Riley and both men looks at each other and from at a nowhere Riley kicks Thorn to the guts and Riley runs forward the ropes and then takes Thorn out with huge Running Clothesline. Riley quickly goes to Thorn and when he touches his hair, Thorn punches Riley to his body and Riley falls back near to the ropes and Thorn quickly gets up and he runs after Riley and when he gets near to him, Riley puts Thorn up and down right on the ropes with beautiful Hangmans Flapjack, but Thorn someway stills able to keep up on his feet, but he looks discussed and Riley comes behind him and from back grabs him and put him up and down with huge Back Suplex and Riley goes for a quick cover...

Striker: Well, Riley is taking this match over little bit!

JR: Oh this could be it!

Thorn kicks out!

Riley quickly grabs head of Thorn and he puts him back to his feet and he comes with him to the corner and Riley delivers few punches to the head of Thorn and then Riley steps to the middle of the ring and like a Flash he runs right on Thorn and before him he jumps up and lends right on Thorn with awesome Corner Clothesline! Thorn doesn't know where he is and he someway gets to the middle of the ring and Riley is standing behind him and when Thorn turns over, Riley jumps up to the air and hits Thorn with perfect Dropkick and Thorn falls down to the canvas. Riley walks to Thorn again and he grabs him to get him back to his feet, but Thorn tries to fight out, but Riley takes him down with a shot to his back and then he once again tries to pick him up and when Thorn gets back to his feet, he from a nowhere pushes Riley away from him and Thorn runs right on Riley and before he gets to him, Riley ducks down and puts Thorn down with huge spear and he goes for a cover...

Striker: And another cover by Riley there!

JR: Beautiful Spear by Riley!

Thorn kicks out!

After Thorn kicks out, Riley quickly put Thorn's head into a headlock and he slowly gets up with Thorn. When both men are back on their feet, Riley still has Thorn in a Headlock and then he smashes him to his back and connects Thorn's head with a canvas, after perfect Front Headlock Facebuster With Forearm Smash! Alex Riley quickly picks Thorn back to his feet and he puts him up on his shoulder and for few seconds he has Thorn on his shoulder and then he smashes him with a Michinoku Driver and Thorn grabs his back in pain! Thorn rolls to the ropes and with their little help, he tries to get up and when he gets fully back to his feet, Riley runs forwards him and put him back down to the canvas with Epic Super Kick and Riley goes for a cover...

Striker: Oh former champion got a big problem right here!

JR: This Super Kick gonna make it?!

Thr... Thorn kicks out!

Riley again quickly grabs the head of Thorn and he once again wants to put him up, but Thorn this time fights back and Riley gets his hands of Thorn and Thorn grabs arm of Riley and wants to throw him to the ropes, but Riley reverses it and he turns Thorn over and put Thorn up and down with massive Spinebuster! Fans get crazy for Riley and Riley heats up and he waits till Thorn will gets back up to his feet and when he does, Riley from behind turns him over, grabs his head and Riley puts Thorn up and down with huge Lifting DDT! It looks like Riley gonna go for a cover, but before he gets on Thorn, he changes his mind and he grabs Thorn and put him up back to his feet and then puts him up on his shoulders and with Thorn on his shoulders, Riley screams “ You're Dismissed “ and then connects Thorn's head with canvas with You're Dismissed and he goes for a cover...

Striker: Champ beats former champ!

JR: Will he?

THREE!!!

Striker: He did!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER @8:39... THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION AALLLEEEEEEXXXX RIIIIIIILEEEEEEY

Alex-Riley-The-Miz.png

Riley raises his hands and he enjoys the victory as...

[video=youtube;lmloEB8FNfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmloEB8FNfg[/video]

Striker: What the?!

JR: Muhammad Hassan? What is he doing out here?!

Muhammad Hassan comes out on the stage and fans boo at him very loudly and he just stands on the stage and looks at Alex Riley...

hassan_display_image.jpg

Striker: What the hell is going on?!

After like one minute, Muhammad Hassan begins to run down to the ring and he quickly slides into the ring and instantly Alex Riley goes after him and he looks for a clothesline, but Hassan grabs his arm and connects Riley's head with a canvas and Riley rolls out of the ring holding his head and Hassan raises his arms as we go to commercial....

RAW-July-18th-Tournament-Match-Miz-vs-Alex-Riley-alex-riley-23874974-686-384.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

CZECH.jpg

What about some Czech beauty?

When we get back from the commercial, camera is in Backstage with Beer Money!

03beermoney.jpg

James Storm:

Bobby, now seriously, man. We gotta be focused. Real focused, there ain't no space for mistakes tonite. Lissen. Them two donkeys stole our titles. OUR TITLES. We gotta have our revenge, and I ain't leavin' till the title is on my shoulder. I dunno 'bout you, but this is in mah opinion the most important match of our CWF career, Bobby. We win - we're back on top.. but if we lose, we're screwed, dog.

Roode nods and answers..

Bobby Roode:

I getcha Jim. Not only of our CWF career, this is one of the biggest matches of our whole careers, I mean it, man. Listen. We've beaten A LOT of guys in this company. We've competed with damn good men in our careers. These two chumps? They ain't no proper competition for us, they're just two lil' rats and we're here to be their poison. They ain't gon' get cured, in fact they're gon' get injured badly tonight, I'll ensure that one. You get me? Now let's go to the gym, there ain't much time left, and as you said, I ain't leavin without them titles too.

Camera cuts back to commentators..

10079812.jpg

JR: Well, later tonight, these two guys gonna have some real challenge! If they gonna be able to beat our tag team champions, we gonna have new tag champs!

Striker: Sounds great JR! But what we've got before us?

JR: Well Beer Money takes on R.E.M.E.D.Y later tonight, in a local bar for Tag Team Titles!

Striker: And of course our second tag team match of the night, The Awesome Superstar The Miz teams up with Mr.Destiny Alberto Del Rio, that is still undefeated since he's fully back in action and these two gonna take on no one else than our CWF Champion The Big Red Monster Kane and his own brother, Our uncrowned Intercontinental champion Undertaker, that is carrying about Alex Riley's title! Can brothers reunite in full strength and cut the arrogant superstars?

JR: And in our next match of the night, The Viper makes his return to action and he will face his old rival, Christian! Apex Predator has lots of reasons to kick the head of Christian out of his neck but what will happen, we gonna see later!

Striker: And our last match, Muhammad Hassan makes his comeback to action as well, when he gonna takes on Jeff Hardy and no one else than Judas Messias!

JR: And that match, is next!

The ring bell sounds again as Justin Roberts prepares to do the introductions.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a triple threat match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*Hassans theme hits and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

*Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: Well no love lost for Hassan.

Matt Striker: You'd think they'd show someone making their return to the company a little more respect.

Jim Ross: You can't be serious.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead, Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

[video=youtube;nLcYRp8md5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcYRp8md5U[/video]

The crowd boos as Shannon Moore and his new tag team partner in Mattitude Jeff Hardy emerge from the back.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by the "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore. From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at 215 pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy!

Jeff and Shannon make their way down the ramp with Jeff entering the ring and Shannon remaining at ringside.

Jim Ross: Well it's good that Jeff brought back-up but considering Hassan has two men, I wouldn't brought Matt out here as well if I were him.

Matt Striker: Maybe if things get out of hand, Gangrel and Shannon can work together against Hassan and Daivari. I seriously doubt Judas Mesias is coming alone.

Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

[video=youtube;fLXyu8ci63M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLXyu8ci63M[/video]

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerges Judas Mesias, Ariel by his side and Gangrel trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.

thorn-3-1.jpg

Justin Roberts: From The Depths of Hell. Weighing in at 245 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, Judas Mesiiiiiiiias!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Mesias has not take his eyes off of Hassan or Hardy since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Judas to enter.

Jim Ross: Kevin Thorn with an impressive showing earlier tonight, can Judas Mesias follow in his footsteps?

Matt Striker: He's certainly a dominating presence.

The Coven exit the ring and remain ringside as the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

JR: Oh and here we go with a triple threat match!

Striker: Premiere match of Muhammad Hassan!

All three guys steps to the middle of the ring and they say something one to another and then Jeff Hardy and Mesias teams up against Hassan and they pucnh him over and over again. Hardy then grabs Hassan's arm and put it over his neck and he puts Hassan up and down with a Suplex and Hassan quickly gets up and now Mesias puts arm of Hassan on his shoulder and then connects Hassan with a canvas after huge Sitout Sideslam Spinebuster. Hassan rolls out of the ring and falls to the floor and action continues in the ring between Hardy and Mesiss, that are now fighting in the middle of the ring and Hardy kicks Mesias to the guts and pick him up and down with picture perfect Sitout Gourdbuster and he goes for a cover...

JR: Quick cover there by Hardy!

2....Mesias kicks out

Striker: Oh and a quick kick out!

Jeff Hardy gets up and he steps to the corner and gets hyped before Mesias gets up, and when he does, Hardy runs right on Mesias, but Mesias mentions him and he picks him up and down with huge Flapjack! Mesias looks at Hardy with a hungry looks on his face and then he slowly picks Hardy back to his feet and he slowly puts Hardy on his shoulders and he looks for some epic move, but Hardy tries to fights out of it and before Mesias is able to drop Hardy down, he has to let Hardy goes and Hardy jumps off him right behind him and from back, Hardy grabs head of Mesias and jumps with him up and delivers epic Reverse of Fate and Hardy goes for a cover...

JR: Oh my! Hardy gonna win it so quickly?!

Striker: Looks like!

Three.... NO! Hassan breaks the hold!

Second before referee counts to three, Hassan gets back to the ring and breaks the hold and he quickly beats down Jeff Hardy with many, many punches and then Hassan picks Hardy back to his feet and delievers huge STO to him and Hardy looks out, but Hassan doesn't go for a cover, he instead goes after Mesias and picks him up as well and before he delievers another STO, he says something to him and then puts his head down with epic STO. Hassan with angry look in his eyes still doesn't goes for a cover, he kicks Mesias out of the ring and The Coven takes care about him and Hassan again puts Hardy back to his feet and delivers one more STO and now he goes for a cover...

JR: Oh my goodness! What a anger in Hassan!

Striker: Hardy can't kick out of this!

Three!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER @6:47 MUHAMMAAAD HASSSAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!

JR: What a match!

Striker: Great match JR!

Hassan quickly gets out of the ring and he goes up the stage and he poses there and then camera goes off...

daivarihassan.jpg

JR: Oh and we go to the backstage Matt!

The camera opens up backstage where ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper & Mr T are standing.

Mr T: Listen up fools. We got something to say to y’all. At Elimination Chamber, we defeated five other teams to become the number one contenders to the tag team titles. Now, I’m sure all of you suckas new that right? Well, the time before that at CWF Supershow, we beat the contenders at that time too, we destroyed the New Age Outlaws. Me and Roddy are undefeated here in CWF and we plan on keeping that streak intact. Our next stop is our CWF Tag Team Championship victory.

‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper grabs the mic

roddy_piper.jpg

‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper: Seriously! We win that match only for Beer Money ta’ come back an’ get a shot at the title. That should have been our match you dimwits. They didn’t deserve any shot at the title. Instead, our match was pushed back. But regardless of who wins between REMEDY or Beer Money, we’ll kick their asses anyway. Cyber Sunday is the day fae our rematch and we’ll be sure ta’ kick the livin’ daylights out a’ ya.’

camera fades out right into the next commercial...​

11-lmfao.jpg

me and Derrick are coming on them!!!!

JR: Welcome back homies, I've just received message, that someone's coming to the ring Matt!

Striker:
Yes, looks like we gonna be so proud to welcome Mason Ryan here!

The whole of Honors crowd look pumped up for the night ahead, and as they expect the next match to get underway, instead.....

[video=youtube;KGRlxkGSgxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRlxkGSgxM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here and Now or Never" pumps through the speakers, the crowd give a mixed reaction as out onto the stage walks Wales born, Mason Ryan! He turns round lifts his arms, and tenses, showing the impressive shape on him before turning round to look at the CWF Universe.

Kanevs_MasonRyanWWETagTeamChampionKanevs_MasonRyan  byDisqualfication_May22011-12_crop_340x234.jpg

Ryan, looking very focused, makes it down to the ring, and jumps up onto the apron. He enters in-between the top and middle rope keeping his focused look as he points at the microphone by the ring bell. The staff worker brings it to Mason and Mason looks up to where the technical team are situated, and soon after his music is cut off. Ryan looks around at the arena he's in.

Mason Ryan

Thursday Night Honor. "Aitch.... Oh.... En.... Oh... Are". Honor. It's a word that I would associate with the word pride.... and accomplishment. Achievement for the better word. Now, I could feel no pride at all putting up a sing like that above the titan tron! Look at it, what a disgrace. What an absolute disgusting way to show yourselves in the public eye. If you are going to send out a multi-million pound broadcast to the whole world... then you would at least think you's get things right!

The crowd are confused as to what he's on about.

images

Hey, don't look confused, I knew all of you would be to stupid to understand what I'm on about to. So to demonstrate, I am going to need a bit of help from an old mate of mine. If you would do the "honours" please butt!

With no-one laughing at his deliberate pun.... he looks up at the top of the tron and someone can be seen on top of it with a big white cloth. He's tied it to the top, and he throws it off the top so it dangles down over the "Honor" sign. Over a welsh flag is simply the word "Honour". The crowd boo.

This is not my fault guys, you should not be blaming me, what language do you all speak? English, yes.... English. Now as Welsh, regrettably, our language is not as widely used as it was and we have had to learn proper English. And for the You-Ess of 'Ey, its time you done the same, instead of this Americanised version of our language. If we had t grow accustomed to it, then so do you! Me and my good friend Rob Terry up there, are here to educate you all. Thursday Nights are about entertainment but it will also be a schooling. It will be a schooling for every single one of you here, and it will be a schooling for every single person in the back. It's time the superstars knew their time at the top is numbered, because the Welsh Tandem of Domination is here to take the CWF by the throat! Myself and Rob, we are not mere men.... we are Dragons. Dreigiau, ar y Cymru Am Byth. Wales...for life. Gone are the days dominated by the big countries, and the big men in the powerful positions. Now, it's the powerful men taking the positions, and you don't get much more powerful than The Mace himself, and my good butty up there in The Freak, Rob. And in our schooling of you, the public... you have some homework this week.

Learn to love us.... because we aren't going anywhere! CYMRU....... AM BYTH!

The Honor (Or Honour as the sign now days) crowd really take a diliking to Mason Ryan as he stares out at the crowd with his music playing again, asn CWF programming moves on.

JR: What a words of Mason Ryan!

Striker: This kid is a true future!

JR: And guess what's next Matt!

Striker: Oh looks like we are coming to some local bar!

JR: Ah yeah, that gonna be epic!

The camera pans to a local bar where Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth are standing on one side and James Storm and Robert Roode are standing on another. All four men are in street clothes and a referee is standing between them. The bell is heard as the brawl gets underway.

DING DING!

up-I8D90G6GMB5CFG65.jpg

JR: Oh and you know what's coming up Matt!

Striker: Oh I'm so hyped for this!

Both teams begins to fight between them and people in bar can't believe what they see, as Beer Money grabs stools and smash with them REMEDY and then Beer Money grabs bottles and smash them around heads of REMEDY and right after it, Beer Money focus only on R-Truth and they grab him and throw him over the bar and then their minds focus on his tag team partner. Beer Money grabs Eddie and they smash his head over bottles on bar and Eddie is cut off. Then Beer Money grab Eddie and put him through one of the tables after hitting Drinking While Investigating and they go for a cover...

JR: HAHA! That's something!

Striker: Looks like new tag champs!

THREE!!

JR: It's done!

Striker: And we've got new tag champions!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.... @2:27 BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR MOOOOOONEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!

JR: That was something unbelievable haha!

Striker: What can I say than, congrats to new champions, Beer Money!

beermoney.jpg

Camera cuts back to backstage as on screen appears the video package...

[video=youtube;NljtcscqE0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NljtcscqE0w[/video]

JR: Later tonight, these two monsters teams up again!

Striker: I really would not be at places of The Miz or Alberto Del Rio!

JR: Ah me too!

Striker: Oh JR, looks like we are going straight to next commercial!

alena-seredova-underware.jpg

Give it to me!

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Thursday Night Honor, folks, before commercial we crowned our new Tag Team Champions and what's next in plan?

Striker: Well as we saw JR, the video package of Kane and Undertaker went on and I think it's it! Tag Team match is gonna follow!

JR: Or maybe not?

The crowd's buzzing waiting for the show to begin, but a new theme song plays

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He begins speaking.

001.jpg

Christian:

At Elimination Chamber... I won the CWF Championship but it all wasn't to plan. It all came crumbling down, just when I thought I was on the highest point of my life. I defeated Kevin Thorn and allowed the electricity to run through his veins. I did everything I said I would, I would beat Kevin Thorn in that Chamber, fifteen years of being a joke in the wrestling world, I finally achieved my dream. But it all came crashing down when Kane cashed it on me, he knew I'd be psyhically exhausted from a Chamber match, he found the opportunity and decided to cash it on me. Not Chris Jericho, but me. Every single time I get to a high point, it gets taken away from me, I've been screwed around for the past fifteen years, now I'm left with nothing... Kane is the one carrying around that gold now. You see here on Honor, there's this little darkness crap going around. With Undertaker returning, Kane being around, Kevin Thorn and his posse... There's no lightness, there's nothing but superstars that want to see us psychically bleed and be left for dead. So much for the brand being called 'Honor'... This show seems a bit like a 'Warzone' to me if you ask me. But seeing this is the way we're going now... I deserve ONE MORE SHOT!

Christian slides into the ring.The crowd boo's heavier then ever.

normal_006.jpg

Ahem... If you ask me. I won that Championship therefore I'm allocated to a rematch clause. With Cyber Sunday coming up on November 27th, I will be using my rematch clause then. However, the crowd is going to pick the stipulations and I've already got some in mind, some that may have the fans wanting to see me brutally hurt. I don't know about Jim Cornette but this is how Kane's going to take me on, in either...

A Casket Match. An Inferno Match. An I Quit Match... Or lastly... A Hell In A Cell!

So Jim, I'm offering you to get your ass out here and give me that rematch clause I truly deserve because if you don't... These inbred morons will suffer not having to see the 'Instant Classic' in action and the roster will be put on notice. So Jim, come out here...

[video=youtube;pNvPvk35IwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvPvk35IwI[/video]

Cornette makes his way down the ramp in a flustered and rushed fashion as he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. His music stops playing as he raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

url

Jim Cornette: Listen up Christian and listen good, Bret Hart might let the talent boss him around but I sure as hell don't. I make the matches around here, not you. I decide who the competitors are gonna be, not you. And damnit, I make the stipulations, not...you. Now if you hadn't got your damn panties in a bunch and came out here bitchin' and moanin', but it's what you do best so quite frankly I'm not surprised, you wouldn't have any reason to be mad right now. You don't have to hold me up for your rematch son, I was gonna give it to ya, but here's the thing, it's not gonna be just you. Ya see, Kevin Thorn gets a rematch too. You did suggest something I like though, and that's a stipulation that would see your puny little ass get hurt, but not just you, it would see the others I'm putting in this match get hurt.

Ya see, much like yourself there have been other talents beating down my door about mistreatment and how they aren't happy or whatever the hell, and I'm sick of listenin' to it. Muhammad Hassan, Alberto Del Rio, both of 'em have pulled a Christian. So here's what I'm doing. Hassan wants to get treated fairly? Del Rio wants a real shot? Randy Orton wants to put his hands on whoever he wants to? You and Kevin Thorn want your rematches? You're all gonna get what you want. At Cyber Sunday it's gonna be Kane defending his CWF Championship against Kevin Thorn and you Christian in an Hell in a Cell match!

The crowd pops for this as Christian looks none too happy.

Jim Cornette: And as for what the fans are going to vote on, this match is going to have a Special Referee. The choices are all gonna be former CWF talent, that way if any of you get physical with 'em, they can handle it. Choice number one, Mick Foley. Choice number two, Hulk Hogan. Choice number three, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd erupts into cheers again as Cornette continues, now addressing the fans.

Jim Cornette: As for the rest of the card, here it goes. As you know, Beer Money are gonna defend their tag team titles against Mr. T and Roddy Piper. You the fans get to vote what kind of stipulation this match is going to be contested under. Your choices are an Empty Arena match, a Falls Count Anywhere match, and a Three Stages of Hell match. For the Intercontinental Championship, Alex Riley will defend his title against The Undertaker in your choice of a Casket match, a Buried Alive match, and a Submissions Only match.... Wait, I forgot these three sons of bitches, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Muhammad Hassan.. These three will join The Undertaker and Alex Riley in a 5 men match! And you fans gonna vote between Iron Man rules - that gonna work like an normal 30 minutes Iron Man match and guy with most wins gonna be our champion, also, you can vote for Elimination Tables match or my for my favorite, Elimination falls count anywhere fucking match!...In a tag team match, the new team of Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson will compete with the only team to not get a shot at Elimination Chamber, Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio to name the number one contenders to the CWF Tag Team Championships in either a Tables match, a Ladder match, or an Extreme Rules match.

And in singles competition, The Miz, who has caused me his fair share of trouble recently will take on an opponent of your choosing, each a tag team star as well. Your choices are Jeff Hardy from Team Mattitude, The Rock from Rockarella, and Zack Ryder from Broskis. Enjoy the rest of the show folks. Christian, get out of my ring.

Cornette's music begins playing again as he exits the ring and returns to the back. Christian watches him angrily before exiting himself. The camera returns to the commentators.

JR: WOW!

Striker: Did you heard that JR? Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match for the CWF Championship!

JR: And the special referees? All my old friends!

Striker: Also 5 men Intercontinental Championship? Hell that's something!

JR: Oh my goodness! Cyber Sunday gonna be epic!

Striker: Oh and that's gonna be epic too JR!

The camera pans over to Justin Roberts in the ring, ready to do the introductions for the upcoming match as the bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team match! Introducing first...

I CAME TO PLAY

url

"I Came to Play" by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

15470.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Clevelend, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, he is the Miiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!

They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron, Miz entering the ring while Maryse remains at ringside.

Jim Ross: Well folks, to give you a little background on this match, The Miz and Kane were opponents two weeks ago and four nights ago at Elimination Chamber, Kane lost the Intercontinental Championship.

Matt Striker: And since Del Rio and The Miz are challenging management lately, Jim Cornette put them in there with Kane and The Undertaker.

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Alberto-del-rio-stylish-entrance-pictures.jpg

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him ...

Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

alberto-del-rio1_display_image_display_image.jpg

Matt Striker: Alberto Del Rio and The Miz, a pair I'm going to refer to as Awesome Destiny, looking desperately for a win here tonight.

Jim Ross: And it could very well happen, I just don't know how likely it is.

Del Rio and Miz stand there awaiting their opponents as Ricardo has joined Maryse and ringside and Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents...

The lights go out in the arena as suddenly a familiar theme begins to play.

[video=youtube;DBoFXY3QaRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBoFXY3QaRg&feature=related[/video]

The crowd absolutely loses it as they haven't heard this theme in so long. As they rise to their feet cheering, the men they came to see, Kane and The Undertaker, walk out onto the stage and look out at the crowd and down the ramp at their opponents.

url

As they make their way down the ramp, Justin Roberts continues in his introduction of the dark and dominant duo.

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at a combined weight of 622 pounds. The team of the "Big Red Machine" Kane and the "Phenom" The Undertaker, Bad Meets Eeeeeeeviiiiiiiiil!

Kane reached the end of the ramp and grabbed the middle rope, pulling himself onto the apron as Undertaker grabbed the coattails of his trenchcoat and made his way up the steel steps. Both men entered the ring as Undertaker removed his trenchcoat and hung it on the top rope as Kane began to raise his arms at his side. Undertaker removed his hat, revealing that he was rolling his eyes back into his head just as Kane drops his arms and fire shoots from the turnbuckles.

Jim Ross: Well Matt, if they weren't intimidated before, they certainly are now!

Matt Striker: I know I am!

The ringside official takes Undertaker's coat and hat and lays it elsewhere as the ring bell sounds and the match begins.

DING DING!

Undertaker is first guy in the ring and Del Rio and The Miz argues who gonna come first to the ring and both guys want to go first, but Miz says he will be first and he pushes Del Rio and Miz stays in the ring with The Undertaker. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and Taker is stronger guy here and he throw Miz over and put him on the canvas and locks him into the headlock. The Miz after few seconds wisely kicks Undertaker to his back and Taker has to break the hold and Miz gets up and he goes after Undertaker with few punches to his head and The Miz then grabs his arm and throw Taker to the ropes waiting for him in the middle of the ring, but when Undertaker gets to him he grabs his head and connects it with the canvas after huge Running DDT and Taker goes for the first cover of the match...

JR: Oh what a start!

Striker: Beautiful DDT by Undertaker!

The Miz kicks out!!!

after The Miz kicks out, Undertaker quickly grab Miz back to his feet and he grabs his arm and throws him to the corner and then Undertaker runs right after The Miz and he jumps up, but before he lends, The Miz jumps out of the corner and Taker hits the turnbuckle and he looks confused and The Miz grabs his head and jumps up and put Taker down with perfect Shoulder Jawbreaker! The Miz quickly grabs Taker and he helps him to get back on his feet and then Miz puts Taker on his shoulders and then put Undertaker's shoulder right on his knee with awesome Shoulderbreaker. Taker grabs his arm in pain and The Miz goes for a cover...

JR: Oh and What a Shoulderbreaker by The Miz!

Striker: Picture perfect Shoulderbreaker there JR!

Undertaker kicks out!

The Miz quickly gets Undertaker into a sitting postion and he runs to the ropes and when he springs of them, Taker someway gets up and put Miz up and down with destructive Spinebuster! Taker as quickly as he can grab Miz back to his feet and throw him to the corner and then he put him on the third turnbuckle. The Miz is sitting on the turnbuckle and The Undertaker slowly climbs up to him and then he puts Miz's arm over his head and he put The Miz up to the air and then connects his back with huge Superplex of the third turnbuckle! The Miz quickly tries to rolls out, but Taker grabs his leg and drags him back to the ring as The Miz turns over on back and kicks Taker into his face and Miz quickly gets up and looks for a clothesline, but Taker reverses it and he grabs his arm and then connects Miz's head with the canvas after awesome Complete Shot and he goes for a cover...

JR: What a moves by Taker here!

Striker: This is great JR!

The Miz kicks out!

The Miz after he kicks out tries to roll out of the ring and when he gets on the apron, Undertaker catches him and he stomps on him and gets The Miz's head on the position out of the ring and Undertaker steps on the apron as well and then he runs to The Miz and he jumps up and down and hits Miz's head with perfect Apron Guillotine Legdrop and The Miz grabs his neck in huge pain. The Undertaker stays out of the ring for few moments, but then he rolls back into the ring. The Miz is under the ropes and Alberto Del Rio comes to him and drags him out and he takes care about him as Undertaker is in the ring and he mentions, that The Miz is out of the ring, he instantly runs forward the ropes, jumps over them and takes both Del Rio and The Miz down on the floor with epic Over The Top Rope Suicide Dive and referee begins the count...

z83843118.jpg

JR: WOW!
What a move by taker!

Striker: That was epic!

JR: Looks like The Undertaker just took whole Awesomeness out of destinies of Miz and Rio!

Striker: Ah, that is what HONOR is all about JR!

JR: Already at 5 Matt!

As ref counts to six, The Undertaker gets up back to his feet and he steps on the apron and he wants to get back into the ring, but Alberto instantly gets up and he holds his leg and then he throws The Undertaker back outside and Undertaker with his back hits the barricade and that makes Kane angry, he jumps off his apron and runs right after Alberto and he hits him with huge Clothesline and no one mentions, that The Miz already gets back into the ring and referee continues the count of The Undertaker, while Kane and Alberto are fighting each other...

JR: Oh my, Taker can be counted out!

Striker: He will be counted out!

When referee counts to nine, Taker someway grabs all his energy and he slides into the ring just when referee counted to ten and referee says that he gets back in time and The Miz went angry, but camera focus out of the ring, where Alberto is running on the other side of the ring and Kane steps back into his corner, just as Alberto and The Miz in the ring holds head of undertaker and he smash Taker's head on the canvas with a Kneeling DDT and Taker holds his head and Miz arrogantly smiles. The Miz turns his back on Undertaker and Taker is trying to get back to his feet, while The Miz poses for the fans and when he turns over, Taker is already back on his feet and he grabs the neck of The Miz and put Miz up and down with destroying Chokeslam!

z75259249.jpg

JR: CHOKESLAM!

Striker: This is it!

Both Taker and The Miz are laying down on the canvas and both are trying to get to their tag team partners and at the very same time, they do and Taker tags in Kane and The Miz jumps and tags in Alberto Del Rio! Both Del Rio and Kane runs to each other and both thinking same Clothesline and both men hit each other and they both went down on the canvas... All four guys are now down on the canvas as....

DING!

JR: What the?!

z118958198.jpg

lights turns off and....

DING!

Striker: What is going on?!

Lights turns on again and Undertaker and The Miz are nowhere to find it's just Kane and Alberto Del Rio in the ring. Kane runs to Del Rio thinking another Clothesline, but Alberto reverses it and he someway puts Kane down into a Armbreaker!

245132_1583024594064_1582986393109_53925_2216_b.jpg

JR: Oh my god armbreaker'

Striker: Is Kane gonna taps out!

JR: Please stay Kane!

Striker: Oh no, Kane gonna tap out!

KANE TAPS OUT!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS VIA SUBMISSION @17:29 THEEE MIIIIIIZZZZ AND ALBERRRRRRTOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEL RRRRIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOO

JR: Wow, after the arena turns into darkness and Undertaker and The Miz just disapeard, Alberto took the moment and he made our Champion taps out!

Striker: What a match JR!

JR: We have to go into a commercial Matt!

Alberto del Rio climbs up to the turnbuckle and points on himself as we turns out...

alberto-del-rio-royal-rumble-winner.jpg

wxrbq2j5nimz5jib.jpg

What about some Miami babes?

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and it looks like we are going straight on our Main Event!

Striker: Yes, Christian, Randy Orton in the main event one more time!

JR: Ah that gonna be big Matt!

Striker: What a history betwe...

[video=youtube;JMp8aDH8d9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M&hd=1[/video]

JR: WHAT THE?!

Striker:
It's our Chairman Vince McMahon!

Fans blares off as Vince McMahon comes out with microphone in his hand...

Vince-Mcmahon-Biography_display_image.jpg

Vince stays on the stage and he put microphone near his mouth and he begins to talk...

15025.jpg

Vince McMahon: What a show so far! For the past few weeks, I was little bit shocked with how HONOR works, but this show, showed that I should be proud on HONOR! But there's something I still missing... We are in Miami right? We are in the hottest place in the world and you guys want something hot in Miami right? And you are luckiest guys under the Miami's sun, because you came to HONOR, hottest show of the week! And because I had to came out here and do some favor for you, because you was awesome audience, I have two, wait, three awesome news for you! Next weeks show is gonna be in something special! Next weeks show is gonna be held, for the first time ever and I hope not for the last time, in a place, where no Wrestling show was ever broadcasted before! Next week, HONOR will be coming to you live, from PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC!

fans cheers for the news and Vince continues...

mcmahon_display_image.jpg

Vince McMahon: Yeah, also tonight, before we gonna go on our Main Event, where Apex Predator gonna meet one on one Christian, I've got something special for you! Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me welcome, Miami's own PITBUUUUUUULL and Miami's heat's dancers!!!!

JR: Oh my! It's Mr. 3 - 0 - 5 himself!

[video=youtube;_e41ge7nXUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e41ge7nXUI&hd=1[/video]

Pitbull-raw.JPG

Striker: WOW! What a show!

JR: Looks like Honor turned crazy!

Striker: WOW!

JR: Oh there's more!

Pitbull is cut off by...

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING FROM MIAMI 2 IBIZA!

Striker: Tinie Tempah, LMFAO and Petros T. are in da house!

[video=youtube;MTEOhYsdhjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTEOhYsdhjE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

after the show ends, all the interprets wave for fans and audience went crazy for them...

JR: Vince McMahon brought here something really special! What a show!

only LMFAO stays on the stage and they takes microphones...

LMFAO: Guys, guys, guys... We're in Miami bitches! And cause we are sexy and we know it, we brought a present for you! Here she is!

[video=youtube;YaKoNVCvBCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKoNVCvBCM&hd=1[/video]

snookie-wwe_320.jpg

Striker: Are you kidding me?!

JR: Snooki's here!

LMFAO with Snooki high fives nearly every fan and then they all leave and arena is crazy for what happened...​

Striker: What was that? heh!

JR: I think that was ... well ... It was CRAZY!

Striker: Well, enough about that and let's get back to show...​

JR: Oh and look what match is next Matt!

Striker: Yes JR, after an open challenge by Randy Orton, we've got one old enemy out here! Christian accepted the challenge and live tonight on Honor, it's one old rivalry again open – Christian, Randy Orton, in that ring, next!

JR: Matt, as we all know, both Orton and Christian are awesome athletes, but what about reminding a history between these two for our fans?

Striker: Roll the footage please...

[video=youtube;VulVyoaLXdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VulVyoaLXdg&hd=1[/video]

JR: One of our epic rivalries and let's review little bit of that rivalry!

Striker: Yeah JR, Christian, in that time with World's largest athlete The Big Show week after week, show after show, destroyed Randy Orton and then on the biggest show of them all, Randy Orton and Christian faced off one on one in a 30 minutes Iron Man no holds barred match and how it ended?

JR: Only I can say on this, is roll the footage!

Orton drags Christian over to the side of the stage and looks down. He places Christian between his legs and goes for a powerbomb. As he tries, Christian fights out and instead sends Orton off the stage with a back body drop. Orton hits all the equipment and it explodes as he hits.

JR: GOOD GOD!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Christian falls down on the stage in exhaustion as EMT's and trainers all try and locate Orton. They finally do and he is a lifeless mess. Just as they are checking on him, the time limit draws up.

YOUR WINNER @ 30:00 WITH 3 PINFALLS......CHRISTIAN!!

wwe_christian2_300x300_69493.jpg

JR: Well, as much as this is a great victory for Christian, I can't help but be concerned for the well-being of Randy Orton.

Styles: I'm not sure Randy Orton will ever be back to compete ever after that.

hit-man.jpg

Joey Styles: Randy Orton is in that ambulance ladies and gentleman.

JR: What a fall for the Viper. He went from the top of the world, to the bottom. Christian has found Randy's number.

Striker: And after three long months, Orton is back and I can say, can he'll be more happy than to get his first opponent a guy that did this to him?

JR: You're right Matt, even in fact Orton changed since last time, this gonna be his revenge!

64938922685123291687.jpg

OOC: Ignore the title...

Striker: And when we are talking about The Viper, I guess here he comes!

[video=youtube;XGqSyoy9ddw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqSyoy9ddw&hd=1[/video]

As the theme of The Viper hits the PA system of the arena, fans give mixed reaction to Randy Orton and when Randy comes out few of cheers are heared around the arena and Orton slowly begin to walk down to the ring....

Randy-Orton-And-Kofi-Kinston-1.jpg

JR: Oh my goodness, I don't really think Christian will get off so easy!

Striker: Orton's eyes looks crazy!

Orton slides into the ring and he quickly step to the corner and slowly climbs up to the second turnbuckle and fans again make some noise for him as...

220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

ECW-Christian-Returns-to-WWE-2.jpg

JR: Seriously, not good timing Christian!

Striker: I guess Orton is now even more angry!

Christian quickly slides into the ring and Orton jumps off the turnbuckle and both men face eye to eye face to face..

christian-ortonotlgohome.jpg

JR: Wow! Can you see the passion in Orton's eyes?

Striker: I can see Apex Predator that wants his revenge JR!

Referee asks for a ring bell and the match goes under way..

DING! DING! DING!

JR: And here we go!

Striker: This gonna be epic!

Both men step into middle of the ring and both Orton and Christian says something to each other, as from a nowhere Christian slaps Orton and Orton falls down to the canvas and Christian quickly runs to the ropes and hits sitting Orton with a Sliding D. Orton quickly gets up back to his feet and Christian from back punches Orton to his back and then Christian grabs Orton's arm and runs with Orton and connects his skull with the canvas after Half Nelson Bulldog! Orton holds his head and he rolls on the apron and he slowly gets up and when he tries to get back to the ring through second and third rope from at a nowhere Christian is already on the apron and he jumps to the rope and then through the air hits Orton with huge Rope Assisted Diving Legdrop and Orton again grab his head and he rolls to the middle of the ring and Christian follows him and he goes for a cover...

JR: Christian started this wisely and now he goes for the first cover of the match!

Striker: Should this be it?

Orton kicks out!

Christian quickly grab Orton's head and put Orton into headlock and both men are down and Christian is holding Orton's head... After like 30 seconds, Orton is slowly trying to get on his knee and when he did, he hits Christian with huge elbow to Christian's body and Christian has to let Orton's head and Orton give two punches to the face of Christian and then Orton grab Christian's arm and tries to send Christian to the ropes, but Christian holds Orton's arm and he pick Orton up and down with huge Sitting Spinebuster! Orton grab his back in pain and Christian as quickly as he is able to gets back to his feet and he walk to the corner and quickly climbs up to the third turnbuckle and then pose for the fans little bit, before he jumps up into the air and connects Orton with hard Diving Elbow Drop and Christian quickly goes for another cover...

JR: Well Christian is taking over this match slowly!

Striker: Yeah, Christian is dominating so far!

Orton kicks out!

After Orton kicks out, Christian quickly grab Orton's head and helps Orton get up to his feet and then Christian puts Orton's arm over his head and then put Orton up and down with huge Sitout Gourdbuster! Orton again tries to roll under the ropes, but Christian grabs his leg and he drags Orton back to the ring and Orton then from a nowhere turns over and kick Christian to the head and Christian falls to the corner and Orton is slowly getting up and when he does and Orton turns over on Christian, Christian is already on the second turnbuckle and when he sees Orton's face he jumps up and turns over in the air and then put Orton back down with a Flashpoint! Orton is confused and he doesn't even know that he someway gets up and Christian already holds his arms and then throw Orton over him with destroying Trapping Suplex and Christian quickly covers Orton...

JR: Oh my god! That was huge Trapping Suplex!

Styles: Perfect move by Christian there!

T... Orton kicks out!

Christian again quickly pick Orton up back to his feet and Christian deliver punch into Orton's face, but from a nowhere, Orton punch Christian back, just as Christian again! Both men are fighting in the middle of the ring and Christian deliver huge punch into face of Orton and Orton falls on his knee and Christian quickly grabs the moment and he runs forward the ropes and when he springs of them, Orton is already back on his feet and he delivers huge Clothesline to Christian and Christian falls down to the canvas and Orton in a second jumps up and down right on Christian's head with huge Knee Drop, but Christian instantly gets back up and Orton runs to the ropes and Christian tries the Clothesline but he misses and Orton continues in running and then he connects Christian with huge Flying Crossbody and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: And the match turns over little bit!

Christian kicks out!

Striker: Oh and a quick kick out by Christian!

Orton instantly after Christian kicked out picks him up and turn Christian over and then again put him down to the canvas with devastating Swinging Neckbreaker. Christian again quickly get up, but he's confused and he doesn't know where he is and Orton jumps up to the air and connects Christian with huge Dropkick and Christian again fall back to the canvas and once again, Christian as quickly as he is possible gets back to his feet and he's again very confused and Orton picks the time and he goes to the corner and slowly climbs up to the third turnbuckle and then jumps right on Christian with epic Diving Back Elbow Strike and Christian has enough and he wisely rolls out of the ring and he falls to the floor and Orton wants to go for a cover but then he mentions that Christian rolled out and that makes Orton even more angry and Orton steps near to ropes, grab them and jumps over them right into the outside on Christian with awesome Slingshot Crossbody and both men are down on the floor and referee begins the count...

JR: Oh my goodness! That was epic!

Striker: That's what I call a match!

JR: So much action in this match so far!

Striker: And by my feelings JR, we are long way away from the end!

Orton gets up first and he slowly steps on the apron and when he wants to step back into the ring, Christian instantly stands up and he jumps right on the apron behind Orton and he grabs his head and then follows it down with huge Apron Falling Inverted DDT and both athletes fall back out of the ring but Christian gets up right after that and he slides back into the ring and referee continues the count as Christian orders him to...

JR: Wow! What a move by Christian!

Striker: 6 JR!

JR: Oh this could be it!

Striker: We are already at 8! You better get back Randy!

As referee counts to nine, Orton gets back to his feet and moment before ref counts to ten gets back into the ring and Christian gets angry and he picks Orton back to his feet and looks for a punch, but Orton ducks down and he gives few punches to Christian by himself and then he as quickly as he is able to runs to the ropes and looks for a Clothesline, but Christian ducks down and as he ducks down, he delivers huge Spear to Orton and he goes for a cover...

Randy%20Orton%20vs.%20Christian%20-%20World%20Heavyweight%20Championship%20Match%20-%2022-5-2011%20WWE%20Over%20the%20Limit%202011%20-%2013.JPG

JR: SPEEEAR!

Striker: This is it!

JR: What a thinking by Christian!

Thre... NO! Orton kicks out!

Striker: WHAT?!

Christian just stays with open mouth and he can't believe Orton kicked out, but he knows that this is his time and he picks Orton up and punch him into the face and Orton falls right on the ropes and hangs there and Christian from back grabs his head and put Orton's back right on his knee with hard Inverted Facelock Backbreaker! Orton screams in pain and Christian with wise smile on his face slowly goes to the corner and he climbs up to the turnbuckle and sits there and takes a little break, before Orton will get back to his feet. Orton still down on the canvas, but he's trying to grab ropes to get him back to his feet and when he did and he turns over, Christian jumps right into the air, but before he can connects Orton, Orton jumps up and put Christian out with epic Dropkick and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: Orton turned this match upside down once more!

Striker: What a match!

Th... Christian kicks out!

Orton quickly grab Christian's head and put Christian back to his feet and he throws Christian to the corner and when Christian hits the turnbuckles and turns over, Orton pick Christian high above his head and then put him down on the canvas with huge Military Press Slam! Christian grabs his back in pain, but as quickly as he can he tries to get back to his feet and when he does, Orton slaps Christian to the face and then jumps up and turns in the air after he hits Christian with Backflip Kick and Christian falls back to the canvas but he rolls to the ropes and he grabs them and with their help he again gets back to his feet and Orton walks to him and delivers huge kick to his guts and then grab Christian's arm and throw him to the ropes and when Christian gets back near to Orton, he puts him up and then right on his knee with huge Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and Orton goes for a cover...

JR: Wow what a move by Orton!

Striker: This should be it!

Thr... Christian kicks out!

After Christian kicks out once again, Orton begins to punch into the canvas and makes his wake up taunt...

Randy+Orton.jpg

JR: Oh this gonna be bad!

Striker: Probably the beginning of the end!

When Christian gets up, Randy goes for the RKO...

rko.jpg

JR: RKO! .. NO!

Striker: Orton misses the RKO!

When Orton got his arm on Christian, Christian just pushes him out of him and Christian quickly runs to the corner and he steps on the second turnbuckle and jumps right on Randy Orton with missile dropkick and this sends Orton through the ropes out of the ring and Christian with all the power he has left runs right forward the corner and jumps right on the second turnbuckle and from there he jumps over the ropes and connects with Randy Orton after devastating Triangle Plancha and both men are out of ring laying on the floor and fans chant “ We want more “ and referee begins the count and both men looks like they are out...

JR: WOW! Only word I can say right now!

Striker: I thought the end was coming but then boom and Christian again turn the match upside down!

JR:
What a match so far! That Triangle Plancha, that was something!

Striker:
I, I can't even think who should win this match, because both athletes did so much so far!

Christian gets up first at five and he grabs Orton's head and help Orton get back to his feet and then Christian connects the head of Orton with announce table and then Christian throws Orton back to the the ring. Christian takes time and he slowly steps on the apron and he waits on the apron until Orton will get back to his feet and when he does and he turns on Christian, Christian jumps on the top rope and he jump into the air and before he connects Orton, Orton catches Christian in the air and hits the RKO in a mid air and Orton goes for a cover...

2.jpg

JR: HOLY .…

Striker: Oh my god! Did you see that?!

JR: This is it!

Three......NO!!!!!! Christian kicks out!

Striker: WOOOOOOOOW! Christian kicks out after Randy Orton caught him with RKO in a mid air!

JR: I can't believe what I just saw!

Striker: That was epic JR
!

Randy Orton can't believe that Christian kicked out and he tries the cover once again...

JR: Oh maybe this time!

Striker: MAYBE!

Three... Christian kicks out!!!!

JR: No! Kick out after kick out!

Striker:
What a match here! RKO in a mid air and Christian kicked out after it? How's that even possible?

Randy Orton grabs his own head as he can't believe what just happened and he slowly rolls into the corner and he just sits there and he can't believe what he just saw. Randy Orton sits in the corner for like a minute before he mentions that Christian is trying to get back to his feet. Randy Orton therefor slowly is trying to climb up to the turnbuckle and when he gets on the third turnbuckle, Christian already gets up back to his feet and he runs to Orton and hits him with a Clothesline to his leg and Orton falls right on the turnbuckle and Christian steps on the turnbuckle as well and then Christian jumps up and caught Orton with his legs and turn over in the air with it and Orton connects with the canvas after huge Avalanche Frankensteiner and Christian goes for a cover...

JR: How can be Christian able to do this after that RKO?

Striker: What these athletes can survive?

Thre... Orton kicks out!

After Orton kicks out, Christian as quickly as he can put Orton back to his feet again and he tries to send him to the ropes, but Orton reverses it and he sends there Christian and then he put Christian down with huge Clothesline, but Christian gets up quickly and he walks right on Orton that puts him down with a Clothesline again and Christian gets up once more and Orton runs after him with another Clothesline and confused Christian someway managed to get up again and this time he tries to run after Orton with a Clothesline by his own, but Orton ducks down and Christian misses and when he turns over, Christian puts him up and down with a destroying Scoop Powerslam and Christian after it rolls on the apron to the save place, but Orton gets angry and he goes for a Christian and when he gets near to the ropes, he grabs Christian's hair and put him between second and third rope and then he connects his skull with a canvas after epic Rope Hung DDT and Orton begins to punch into the canvas and waits for Christian to get up once again and Christian is slowly getting back to his feet and when Christian does get back to his feet, he turns over and Orton looks for an RKO, but Christian pushes him away from him and when he's behind Randy Orton he grab his arms and turn him over and then connects him with a Killswitch and he goes for a cover...

Randy%20Orton

JR: Christian reverses the RKO and he connected Randy Orton with a Killswitch!

Striker: That's got to be it!

JR: This is it!

Three....... NOOOO!!! Orton kicks out!!!!!!

Striker: Are you kidding me?!!!!

Christian freezes with the open mouth and he stands up then and goes to the referee and he tells him to do his work and referee sends him away from him. Christian then gets to the corner and he gets to a one knee and he just watches Orton how he can't even stand up and Christian takes long, long break, before he goes to a position for a spear. Christian screams at Orton to get up and Orton is trying to find a ropes to help him get back to his feet and when he finds them, even with their help he can't stand up. Christian gets angry of it and he can't stand it anymore, so he goes for a Orton by himself and when he touch Orton, like from a nowhere Orton gets up and hits the devastating RKO on Christian and he goes for a cover...

Orton-RKO-Christian.jpg

JR: RKO!!!!!

Striker: How in the blue hell was Orton able to deliver that RKO?!

JR: Oh this is end of Christian!

Three........ NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Christian kicks out!!!!!!!

As Christian kicks out, Orton instantly put absolutely crazy look on his face and he looks at the referee and referee tells Orton to calm down and Orton grab Christian's head and throws him to the corner and destroyed Christian falls down because he's not even able to stand or to hold the ropes and Orton comes to him and slowly puts Christian on top turnbuckle! Orton then slowly climbs to the second turnbuckle and turns over there and grab Christian's head and set Christian for into a RKO position and when it looks like Orton goes for a RKO, Christian grabs his arms from back and jumps with him and connects Orton with EPIC Avalanche Killswitch and Christian goes for a cover...

tumblr_loijwuMaum1qf9t65o1_500.png

SD_624_Photo_106.jpg

JR: WHAT A MOVE!

Striker: Oh my god!!

JR: If this is not it, then nothing can end this match

THREE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER @41:32 CHRIIIIIIISTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Striker: Just and only one word is enough... EPIC!

Christian quickly rolls out of the ring and with help of doctors get on stage and then we go to commercial...

bio-christian.jpg

JR: Wow what a Main Event!

Striker: What a show JR!

JR: What we saw, was new and improved HONOR!

Striker: Thanks for watching ladies and gentlemen and see you next week from beautiful Czech Republic!

JR: Good night!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:
awesome miz - Randy Orton vs Christian, Tag Team Championship, Alex Riley vs Kevin Thorn, Awesome Destiny vs BOD, Judas Mesias vs Jeff Hardy vs Muhammad Hassan, Putting up the show, Vince McMahon promo, music show
Chris Dresdon - R.E.M.E.D.Y promo, entrances, working on the show, Jim Cornettes parts...
Ellis - Awesome Destiny vs BOD
Derrick - Jim Cornette segment, Beer Money promo, working on the show
Promos - respective Trash Talkers!

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S HONOR:

Tag team Match:
Eddie Guerrero & Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz & R-Truth

Singles match:
Jesse Ventura vs. The Undertaker

CONFIRMED FOR CYBER SUNDAY

CWF Championship Hell in a Cell. Special Ref Austin, Foley, or Hogan
Kane(c) vs. Christian vs. Kevin Thorn

Intercontinental Championship 30 Minutes Iron Man match/Falls count anywhere elimination match/ Elimination Tables match
Alex Riley(c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Muhammad Hassan

CWF Tag Team Championship Empty Arena/Falls Count Anywhere/Three Stages of Hell
Beer Money vs. Mr. T & "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

CWF Tag Team Championship Contendership Tables/Ladder/Extreme Rules
Mason Ryan & Ezekiel Jackson vs. Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy/The Rock/Zack Ryder

----------------------------------------
OOC: So, my first ever show. What u think? Worked so hard on it, but I have to say, u guys have to TT way more! If you want great show, you have to show us something! So next week, let's show to whole e-fediding world what Honor is all about!​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
What a show!

It was top-notch from start to finish! Props to Derrick & Lukas here!

So I see myself facing against Sam and Dredson, now this thread will deliver. Especially given I took the belt off Sam for a split moment so we're both entitled to a shot somehow. I like the booking!

That IC Match is going to also deliver, all five guys are consistent posters there.

Threads will be set up soon where people can make the votes.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I liked it. I really liked it. the show felt big, felt important. I mean we could have done away with Snooki... she is just.... ehhhhhhhhhh... but other than that... top notch.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Wow, I enjoyed every bit of that, very well done Derrick & Lukas

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Derrick and Lukas, if I was a hat-wearing dude, I would take off my hat to you guys. Very excellent show overall and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry I couldn't TT this week but I will be back.

Kudos, bros!

Aniking

Reaction score
Oh crap. My first title defence as Riley is against 5 other guys, but in multi-man matches like those I tend to step it up another level, which is exactly what I plan on doing ;)

Good show here, it was a nice way to start off awesome miz's reign as Honor head writer by the looks of things. Some epic matches have been annoucned already for Cyber Sunday, and I look forward to seeing what they produce :)

Lewb

Reaction score
I marked out for Pitbull.

Unfortunately for all of you Mason Ryan has the opportunity to become champion as far as i understand the rumble rules. So.... yeah..... eat worms :)

Not like the boogeyman tho..... thats just nasssssty.

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
CWF Thursday Night Honor - 3/11/2011 (The Saturday Late Edition!)

And now... CWF PROUDLY PRESENTS YOU.. THURSDAY NIGHT HONOR!

honor-1.jpg

[video=youtube;BkvRNcumXGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkvRNcumXGE[/video]

Smackdown_Pyro2.jpg

The fans go crazy and the theme of Honor blares through the sound system and the pyro keeps exploding all around the arena kicking off this awesome show! The camera shows the commentary as they welcome us to the show!

Striker: Good evening, wrestling fans around the world, welcome to Thursday Night Honor, my name is Matt Striker and sitting next to me is the legendary Good Ol' JR!

JR: Thanks for the introduction Matt, you're right, it's such a nice atmosphere in the O2 Arena in the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic, and oh boy, I'm surprised how many CWF fans have we got here!

Striker: For sure we do, we are a worldwide known product! Anyways, we're gonna kickstart the show with an announcement from our very own new CWF Owner, Jim Connelly, who is situated in his office and has something to tell the world.

The camera goes to the office of Jim Connelly.

Jim%20at%20Lou%20Holtz%20Event.jpg

Jim Connelly; The owner of CWF:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Jim Connelly and I am the new owner of the Championship Wrestling Federation. The reason I'm going to say what I am going to say is simple; I want you to meet me. I've been working for such worldwide known sports federation as the WWE or NFL. After Vincent Kennedy McMahon was brutally assaulted by Christian, who was a one night only champion and was rightfully stripped off his then awarded CWF Championship, the former owner and my close friend Vince isn't anymore in the condition to run such a company and therefore the Board of Directors decided that he is going to be relieved of his duties due to his serious health issues. From what I have heard, Christian was arrested and fined afterwards, but he is on the black list of the O2 Arena from now on, which means that the police will make sure that Christian will not be able to anyhow affect the show tonight, and therefore you will have a peaceful night full of fun and action!

Fans cheer Jim Connelly.

The second thing I want to talk about with you is that we don't have a General Manager at the moment. However, I am a man with experience and therefore I decide to do only the best for my company and thus I personally chose a person to lead the Honor crew and book the matches for the show and I am going to reveal who the person is later on tonight. Until then..

Jim Connelly is interrupted by two well known persons. The Tag Team champs.

12beermoney.jpg

Fans cheer as Storm starts talking.

Storm: Ay there boss!

Connelly: Hello, guys may I somehow help you?

Storm: Damn sure you may! What's this, man? We already told you we're damn sore from the last week, we already told you Bobby got injured during the trainings, we already told you that we're maximally able to say a few things and entertain the awesome Prague crowd n such, n what do you do, you book for two matches? What the hell, Jimbo? Whatcha gonna say? Cause if you say you're sorry bout our damn luck, I'm pretty sure I'll..

He's cut off by Connelly.

Connelly: Whoah, easy there pal! That's what you would do. Don't jump the gun. We gotta do something to fix the situation.

Roode: Damn sure we gotta!

Connelly: Right, but let me finish. What's already booked is already booked. That means we cannot pull you out of your respective matches because we would let the fans down. I know you're injured Bobby, I know you're injured, James, we can't do anything though. I'm afraid you're just going to have to man up and wrestle tonight, but, I'll let Bobby have his rest. Bobby, you're going to have a week off. Is that ok?

Roode: Fine with me, thanks boss.

Connelly: That is not all yet. However, you James, you are not injured, just tired, and after tonight, make sure you have a lot of rest for the next week, because then, you will face one half of the number one contenders for your championships; you'll go one on one with the legendary Mr. T! Now please, gentlemen, if you could leave now.. I've got job to finish.

Storm: You gotta be kiddin' me.

Beer Money walks away as we cut back to the commentary.

JR: Wow, what a bombshell from our new owner.

Striker:
I can't wait to see who's the GM!

JR: And I can't wait to see how's James Storm gonna do next week against Mr. T!.. Now onto the next match!

[video=youtube;XGqSyoy9ddw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqSyoy9ddw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As the theme of The Viper hits the PA system of the arena, fans give mixed reaction to Randy Orton and when Randy comes out few of cheers are heared around the arena and Orton slowly begin to walk down to the ring....

Randy-Orton-And-Kofi-Kinston-1.jpg

JR: Well after one hell of a main event last week, I know this match will be nothing short of a classic.

Striker: Orton suffering defeat last week, will it be a repeat performance against Alberto Del Rio?

Orton slides into the ring and he quickly step to the corner and slowly climbs up to the second turnbuckle and fans again make some noise for him as...

220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

In the ring, Justin Roberts and Randy Orton have been joined by Ricardo Rodriguez.

Justin Roberts: Everyone please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

Matt Striker: It's good to see Ricardo back this week.

Jim Ross: I'm sure he missed you too, Matt.

Matt Striker: Del Rio's entrance just isn't the same without him.

Jim Ross: Let's just get to the match.

The ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

Del Rio and Orton lock up in the middle of the ring, Orton gains the upper-hand after he breaks hold and delivers an uppercut. Orton looks for the RKO but Del Rio pushes him. As Orton turns around Del Rio delivers an Arm-Breaker before quickly locking in the cross-arm submission hold. Orton has no choice but to tap out!

Winner by Submission, Alberto Del Rio!

Matt Striker: It's over? I thought I blinked my eyes for a moment!

Jim Ross: Del Rio made quick work of Orton... Where from here for Orton?

Del Rio and Ricardo head backstage as Orton looks on holding his shoulder as he then leaves the ring, we go to our next segment.

------------------------------------------------------------------

393158_2122647627486_1284716240_31775155_656665806  _n.jpg

Self explanatory pretty much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Accept the Lord of Darkness as your Savior. Allow the purity of evil to guide you.

[video=youtube;Vjg2t4bK2jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjg2t4bK2jk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As the voice is spoken the lights go out and the bell begins to toll. The light from the lighters of fans spring up around the arena but soon that isn’t needed as the arena is filled with a bluish purple aura. Then on the stage the throne of the Undertaker begins to rise. After the throne has completely come up does the Undertaker arise from it.

utcp93.jpg

He slowly raises his head to address everyone.

utcp95.jpg

Undertaker: Creatures of the Night… your Lord of Darkness is here. The purification of an entire species takes time and cannot be done alone. I went to Kane to assist me in what was to be done but he showed that he was not yet ready. When Kane disappeared was when Bad Meets Evil collapsed. But the time will soon arise when the eradication of all that is wrong with the CWF will happen. The time will come when the darkness will rise and will take over all that is deemed good. Right now the CWF is what is deemed good, Christian is what is deemed as good, Honor is deemed as good. War is deemed as good.

All that is good is what blinds the mortal eyes from the truth. For their perception is what is showing them what it is they wish to see. Their eyes are playing tricks. While their minds are telling them the truth they are choosing to ignore the truth and continue to live in these lies. These lies are what create these good moments, these good deeds, this faux light that you see before you. This light that illuminates the arena… the light that you all wish to see… that you wish was present now. To erase the darkness, to eliminate all that is deemed as wrong and evil. Behold the light.

Undertaker extends his arms as the lights in the arena come on.

utcp101.jpg

Undertaker: May the truth return.

The dark aura returns.

utcp327.jpg

Undertaker: To combat this army of lies… I will once again return to Hell. I will look Satan in the eyes and will demand that he release to me a Ministry. A Ministry of Darkness that will corrupt, that will eliminate, that will destroy all that is deemed right, true, and holy in the CWF. The Ministry of Darkness will bring havoc upon CWF unlike that ever seen by anybody. The teams that have tried before will fail in comparison. The ones that have attempted to imitate the darkside will be exposed for their falsehood.

So CWF, consider this your warning. Continue to count down the hours for you will not know when the time will come. You will not know the hour that we will arrive. You will not know when the Ministry of Darkness will come upon you and devour each of you like lions as they shred apart their prey.

The Undertaker returns to his throne.

utcp98.jpg

Undertaker: The weak and putrid souls of all of CWF will soon belong to the Lord of Darkness. And then will salvation be realized. Only then will CWF have a purpose, have a meaning. Only then will all of these weak minded people that only see with their eyes pluck them out and listen to their minds as the truth is being told to them. And the truth tells them that the hour that the Ministry arrives… all will be over for CWF. The CWF that you see and know it as will cease to exist. All that will stand in its place will be my Ministry of Darkness. And for the sins … may the CWF never

Rest… In… Peace.

The lights in the arena go out and all that can be seen on stage now the burning symbol.

symbolonfire2.jpg

We fade back to commentary.

JR: Wow. This freaked me out. Undertaker always freaks me out.

Striker: Yikes. He freaked me out too. What's the next match?

JR: What was that Yikes? Anyways.. I believe that the newly formed tag team of Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio is going to take on our Tag Team Champs, Beer Money, who are apparently injured, but let's see how will they do tonight.

[video=youtube;osr0JxHm9nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osr0JxHm9nY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ONE OK ROCK - Liar' begins playing as the crowd are on their feet to see who this could possibly be. Rey Mysterio jumps up from the stage to his feet as the crowd gets to their feet.

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

As Rey lands on his feet, Ziggler walks out from behind the curtain as they both run down the ramp and slide into the ring.

Justin Roberts: From San Diego, California and Hollywood, Florida respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 389 pounds. The team of Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler, the Masters of Destiny!

Rey and Dolph taunt the crowd as Justin Roberts continues the introductions.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents...

"BEER.. MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The CWF Tag Team Champions emerge from the back, Storm on his beer cooler and Roode walking as the crowd goes wild and totally apeshit for them! They high five the fans on their way down the entrance ramp as they make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Leiper's Fork, Tennessee and Toronto, Ontario, Canada respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 470 pounds. They are the former CWF Tag Team Champions. Bobby Roode, James Storm, they are Beer Moneeeeeeey!

Roode and Storm make their way up the steel steps and enter the ring, James handing off his t-shirt, cowboy hat, and sunglasses to the ringside official before the match begins. The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Storm and Mysterio start things off and Storm quickly runs after Mysterio and he looks for a Clothesline, but Mysterio ducks down and he give to Storm few kicks into his knees. Mysterio then runs to the ropes and jumps on the second rope and hit Storm with huge Splash body and Storm quickly gets up and Mysterio from back jumps on his head and spin over and over storm and then he throws Storm between second and third rope and Mysterio runs to him and turn over with ropes and hits the head of Storm with huge 619 and then Mysterio jumps on the third rope and hits Storm with Frog Splash and he goes for a cover, as Dolph Ziggler gets to the ring and takes Roode out with a clothesline...

JR: Oh this is it!

Striker: What else than yes!

3!!!

DING DING DING

HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS @1:17 6..1.. PERFECTIOONNN!!!

JR: Wow.. an another squash match? I'm starting to wonder about what's going on with the roster backstage.

Striker: Well, Beer Money warned us via satelite at the same time when they warned Jim Connelly. They told us they're injured.

JR: You're right Matt. Anyways, Honor's own Todd Grisham is backstage with Muhammad Hassan!

Hassangrisham.jpg

Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time...Muhammad Hassan.

HassGrish.jpg

*Hassan walks on screen and Grisham continues*

Grisham: Mr. Hassan what are your thoughts going into this Battle Royal tonight, it being your first opportunity at a World championship shot since your debut here in CWF months ago.

*Grisham holds the mic to Hassan*

Hasgrish.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

First...To all those watching I would like to note, what you see here, what you see here is what I said I would do. As a month ago You interviewed me, but you showed me disrespect and because of that you were laid out by Khosrow. And now you call me Mr. Hassan, to those watching that is the prime example of showing me disrespect only for me to beat the respect into you. As far as your question goes, the fact that the man whose taken out no less than three superstars from this company who have yet to return to this day, the man whose been rising ever since he got here and yet still is pushed down. The Fact that this man is only given an opportunity when the ENTIRE Roster gets one, is not only disgusting, it is exactly what I've been talking about since I came here. Prejudice, bigotry, and Disrespect.

But tonight, out of that disrespect shall rise my glory, my honor comes to fruition as tonight I do what everyone is afraid of. You people cheer mediocrity, because losers...They love Losers. Tonight I put the entire roster in relation to you, as I fulfill my destiny of becoming the first Arab American CWF Champion in history. and not only that but I defeat the Intercontinental Champion before I take his title from him on the same night I gain the world title.

*Hassan is about to leave when Grisham speaks up*

Grisham: Mr. Hassan...I'm sorry however I would like to get your thoughts on the rumor that if you do win the Battle Royal Tonight, you would have to give up the Intercontinental title shot at Cyber Sunday.

*Hassan seems almost offended before speaking up*

Muhammad Hassan:

That Rumor, well let me just say that while we do have new management in the form of a new owner. That if that travesty is to occur, then my followers and I will have some very serious things to talk about with said Owner. Because I signed the contract stating I would be in the Intercontinental title shot, and when I do win the Rumble that contract would still be signed. If that is taken away from me, then life around CWF would become very...Very uncomfortable for the guilty parties once I become CWF Champion...Now if you'll excuse me I have my destiny to fulfill.

Hassan exits the backstage area and gets ready for the match, which is up next.

The opening bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air.

Jim Ross: Riley has continued to be more and more impressive since capturing that Intercontinental Championship.

Matt Striker: Yes but can he maintain that impressiveness against a daunting force like Muhammad Hassan?

Jim Ross: The way things go tonight will certainly play into the match at Cyber Sunday, one would think.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

watch

*Hassans theme hits and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

*Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: There he is folks, just one of several men that will challenge for Alex Riley's Intercontinental Championship in a few weeks.

Matt Striker: Alex Riley's always looking for someone to say what they have to say to his face, I think he's getting his wish with the ever vocal Hassan.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead as the ring bell is heard again.

DING DING!

Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and Riley quickly throws Hassan over him and he puts him down to the canvas and grab his head and lock it into a Headlock. Hassan quickly tries to get up and when he gets on his knee, he delivers hard elbow to body of Riley and Riley has to let him go. Hassan quickly gets up and he runs after Riley and puts him down with huge Clothesline and Riley falls down to the canvas. Hassan stomps on Riley and Riley tries to fight back, but Hassan wih huge Elbow drop puts Riley out. Hassan goes to the corner and climbs up to the third turnbuckle and when he looks to jump off, he mentions that Riley is already back on his feet and Riley jumps on third turnbuckle as well and with Super Hip Toss throws Hassan down to the canvas and Rile goes for a cover....

JR: Wow!

Striker: What a move by Riley!

JR: This could be it!

Th.. Hassan kicks out!

Striker: Not yet!

[video=youtube;0NwEsyaR4_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NwEsyaR4_g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR:
What the?!

Randy Orton walks out of backstage right on the stage and he looks into both men in the ring that are asking what is he doing here and he begins to walks down to the ring...

Striker: What is Orton doing here?!

randy-orton-07.jpg

JR: What's in the mind of the viper now?

Randy Orton stands before the ring and both Hassan and Riley looks at him as he runs in and slides into the ring and Riley runs after him, but Orton ducks down and Riley misses the clothesline and Orton kick him to the guts and delievers few punches into his head and then he jumps up into the air and with huge Dropkick puts Riley down to the canvas. Riley is down holding his head in pain and Orton turns his attention to Hassan, that is looking at him as well, but Hassan gets out of the ring and he slowly walks back to the stage as...

Striker: Who's that?!

[video=youtube;JsVYLLSDwNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVYLLSDwNk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: Christian's here! He can't do that, he's on the blacklist!

display_image.jpg

Christian walks on stage and then he quickly runs after Hassan that is standing on the ramp and both men fight off on the ramp, but Christian is fresh guy here and he delivers few huge punches into head of Hassan and Christian then grabs the arm of Hassan and he throws him back to the ring where is Orton and he is on the other side than Hassan and he looks like he's going for a punt kick and Hassan is in perfect position, so Orton runs to him, but before he can kick him, Hassan wisely rolls out of the ring and jumps over barricade and runs out of the ringside and Christian walks back on stage...

Striker: What's going on here?!

17060900.jpg

JR: I really don't know Matt!

Attention goes back to the ring, where stills Randy Orton and Alex Riley and Orton holds head of Alex Riley and he delivers huge DDT to him and Alex Riley rolls to the ropes and he grabs them and with their help, he slowly gets back to his feet and when he turns over, he quickly and from a nowhere runs after Orton, but he misses the Clothesline and when he turns back, Orton jumps up and delivers huge RKO and Orton goes with Crazy look to the corner and gets set for a Punt Kick...

2979732447_1_7_WKWpe6sw.jpg

Striker: Oh this isgonna get bad!

JR: Somebody stop him!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Striker: Del Rio!!!

Randy Orton looks on stage but no one comes out, as Alberto jumps over the barricade and grab Randy Orton and throw him over the ropes out on the floor!

Alberto-Del-Rio-Triumphs.jpg

JR: And now Del Rio!

Alberto looks at Riley that is on his knees and Del Rio runs after him and with Dropkick puts Riley out of the ring as well and Del Rio sits in the middle of the ring, celebrating!

AlbertoDelRiowins.png

Striker: Undefeated, unbeatable Del Rio once again proves, why he's real deal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

316697_309050089110036_100000151430968_1399944_164  0724249_n.jpg

LMFAO is coming to Prague!! And what's the best.. the hand on the picture is the hand of my GF.. which means I'm gonna see them live!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;IP21EP_is4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP21EP_is4Q&feature=related[/video]

JR: So this is the awesome Prague, Czech Republic. For sure we have seen some breathtaking sightings in this video package.

Striker: We sure did, it's really a nice city and I hope that we're gonna return very soon here, because the crowd is amazing just like the city is!

Fans pop.

JR: They are! Now I'm being informed that The Roster Rumble is up next!

Striker: Damn, I am so excited JR! The rules of the match are the following: Everyone from the Honor roster will compete. A person can be only eliminated by being tossed over the top rope and touching the ground by both feet. The winner of the match will then become a contender for the CWF Championship, which is vacant at the moment. Let's see the very last commercial break now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

200px-Miami_Heat_logo.svg.png

From now on, the last commercial of this and the upcoming shows will be dedicated to facts about Derrick. The fact #1: I'M A HEAT MANIAC BITCH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We come back from a commercial break to see the ring full of wrestlers.

Jim Ross: And now it's time for the roster-wide battle royal to determine the new number one contender to the CWF Championship, a man who will be added to the triple threat Hell in A Cell match at Cyber Sunday.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the roster wide, Battle Royale!. It is everyman for themselves, to be eliminated you must be put over the top rope and have both feet touch the floor, and last man standing in the ring will be declared the winner and will in turn enter the triple threat Hell in A Cell match with Kevin Thorn and Christian to determine the new CWF Champion!.

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP BATTLE ROYALE
(Mason Ryan, Rob Terry, Alex Riley, The Miz, Gangrel, Judas Mesias, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Randy Orton, Muhammad Hassan, The Undertaker, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio)

The match begins with all fourteen men standing in the ring looking at each other shaking with excitement, chomping at the bit before the bell rings. As soon as the bell does ring they all meet in a big fracus in the middle of the ring. All taking different opponents they begin to try and get people out of the ring as soon as possible. Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio work in tandem against Gangrel and Judas Mesias, fighting back and forth. Muhammad Hassan and The Undertaker are trading blows reminding many fans of the wars past between the men. Storm and Roode are beating down Alberto Del Rio as Mason Ryan and Rob Terry beat down Randy Orton. And The Miz and Riley have some back and forth action. There is some breakdown between Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio once they took down Mesias and Gangrel and this allows for Mason Ryan to take both men over the top rope with a big Double Clothesline. Both men go flying over the top rope and down to the ground.

Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio eliminated by Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan turns round and faces a Double Clothesline at the hands of The Coven, but quickly he dodges and then takes on both men and Clotheslines them over the top rope as well.

Gangrel and Judas Mesias eliminated by Mason Ryan.

Mason Ryan stands leaning on the ropes looking down at his fallen foes as the crowd look on shocked by the strength of Mason Ryan and how two top tag teams have been eliminated quickly, single handedly.

Jim Ross: And just like that, the Welsh Warrior has taken out half the tag team division, unbelievable from the Cymru Collossus!.

Mason Ryan and The Undertaker then go ahead as The Undertaker wraps his large hand around Mason Ryan's throat, but Mason Ryan breaks off the grip and hits Taker with a Headbutt. In one of the corners The Miz is beating down Alex Riley, in another James Storm and Bobby Roode as double teaming Alberto Del Rio. At the same time Ezekial Terry and Muhammad Hassan are having a tussle. Ezekiel wins slamming Muhammad Hassan to the ground with tremendous force, but from the side comes a flying Miz who takes Ezekiel with a Dropkick. Mason Ryan has Undertaker up in the air above his head, but Miz kicks him in the gut, Ryan drops Taker and Miz hits him with a couple of shots before Randy Orton comes around and teams up with Miz to double team Mason Ryan, irish whipping him across the ring, when Ryan comes back, Miz and Orton lift him up before dropping him down to the mat. Miz and Orton soon begin attacking each other though and Miz takes the upperhand taking Orton into the corner. He takes a few steps back before hitting Orton with his running jumping corner Clothesline. Miz then grabs Orton by the head and lifts him up, he tries tossing him over the top rope, but Orton keeps himself in the ring and instead turns the situation around and ends up having Miz in position for the rope hung DDT. Miz gets himself out however and grabs Orton around the head before lifting him up and over the top rope in a Suplex style, dropping him down to the outside ring mats, eliminating Orton.

Randy Orton eliminated by The Miz

Matt Striker: Oh!, there goes The Viper at the hands of The Miz?, I must say, that's one I didn't expect to see!.

The Miz stands outside the ring, his hands on the top rope, he grabs a hold of it as Alex Riley turns gets to his feet in front of him after being flattened by Terry, The Miz springboards into the ring with a Clothesline taking down his former apprentice. Almost everyone in the ring is down except Beer Money and Mason Ryan. Beer Money are working over Mason Ryan, and eventually hack the Welsh Goliath down to size, taking him down with a Double Powerbomb. Beer Money stand up and look around, Storm raises his fists in the air and shouts 'BEER!'... Roode then raises his hands in the air and shouts 'MONEY!' but it's at this point two unidentified individuals rush the barricade and get in the ring behind Beer Money, they proceed to assault and toss Beer Money over the top rope. The men then take down their hoods to reveal that they are Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth, R.E.M.E.D.Y!.

Beer Money eliminated via Outside Interference

Jim Ross: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?!.

Matt Striker: THEY WERE FIRED!... SECURITY?!

Guerrero and Truth high tail it out of the ring as security runs after them, they run out through the crowd as we're now down to The Miz, Alex Riley, Rob Terry, Mason Ryan, The Undertaker, Muhammad Hassan and Alberto Del Rio. Mason Ryan and Rob are the first to their feet alongside The Miz. Both men look to each other and are almost licking their lips at the thought of destroying The Miz. But at this point, The Undertaker is back to his feet and he turns Mason Ryan around and puts his hand around his throat again, this time lifting the big Welshman into the air before dropping him with a thunderous Chokeslam. Big Rob has The Miz by the scruff of the neck and proceeds to lift him in the air to toss him over the top rope but The Miz drops out behind Rob and proceeds to lift Rob's hind legs up in the air, but Rob is too big to manouver, this is when Muhammad Hassan comes over and both men get try and get Rob over the top rope and are succesful in doing so, eliminating the big Cardiff native.

Rob Terry eliminated by The Miz and Muhammad Hassan.

Jim Ross: And there goes Big Rob Terry, that's one goliath out of the ring, but The Undertaker and Mason Ryan still remain.

Taker has Mason Ryan up, he lifts him into position for the Tombstone Piledriver, but Ryan reverses it into a Tombstone of his own and he goes and drops Taker right on his head in a sickening fashion with a Tombstone Piledriver. Ryan stands up, lifts The Undertaker up before tossing his carcass over the top rope.

The Undertaker eliminated by Mason Ryan

The crowd look on in shock at the style in which Taker was simply manhandled and destroyed. We're now down to just Mason Ryan, The Miz, Alex Riley, Muhammad Hassan and Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio has been hiding outside the ring for a while and Alex Riley has noticed and so Riley slips out under the bottom rope and runs after Del Rio. Del Rio rolls into the ring, and Riley does so right behind him, but as Riley gets up Del Rio meets him with an attempted kick in the gut, but Del Rio is reversed and Riley gets him in a Belly to Belly and throws the wealthy Mexican over head, Del Rio lands on the ring apron, he drags Riley out with him and both men stand on the ring apron fighting. This is when Muhammad Hassan comes out of nowhere and grabs both men by the head and knocks them together, meaning both men clash and slump to the outside meaning they are both eliminated.

Alex Riley and Alberto Del Rio eliminated by Muhammad Hassan

We're down to our last three, The Miz, Mason Ryan and Muhammad Hassan.

Jim Ross: Now it's just three, one of these men will enter Hell in a Cell at Cyber Sunday, who will it be?!.

Muhammad Hassan, Miz and Ryan come face to face to face in the centre of the ring before Miz and Hassan begin double teaming Mason Ryan. They take swings at him and connect with right hands and kicks to the midsection rocking the big man, they eventually take the big Welshman down with a Double DDT!. But as is a recurring theme the two men quickly stop working in tandem as The Miz tries to backstab Hassan quickly, but Hassan quickly sidesteps the Miz and ends up tossing The Miz over the top rope instead!.

The Miz eliminated by Muhammad Hassan.

Hassan walks over to the fallen Mason Ryan and proceeds to stand over his body which faces down to the mat, Hassan then quickly grabs Ryan under the chin and squats down, sitting on Ryan's back locking in the Camel Clutch. Hassan wrenches it and Ryan looks in some pain but Ryan begins to get to his feet, taking Hassan with him as he does so, he rises to his feet with Hassan on his back and runs backwards into the ring corner. He then turns round and proceeds to hoist Hassan up onto the top rope, it's at this point, unbeknownst to Mason Ryan or Hassan it seems that The Great Khali comes walking down to the ring. Ryan heads to the top rope and goes for a Suplexplex!. But Hassan fights him off, Ryan drops back down, Hassan jumps off with a Crossbody attempt but Ryan catches him and quickly throws him over the top rope but Khali is waiting for him and catches him in his arms. Ryan looks infuriated!.

Jim Ross: GAWD DAMMIT!, The Great Khali may have just caused Mason Ryan this match, that cheatin' son of a bitch!.

Suddenly from the other side of the ring comes Daivari who runs up behind Ryan and hits him with a Low Blow. Khali rolls Hassan back into the ring. Ryan seems in deep pain as Daivari stands over him, mocking him in Arabic. Hassan and Daviari then go to quickly eliminate Ryan, but Ryan fights them off knocking both men down, it's at this point The Great Khali enters the ring. Khali goes to grab Mason Ryan, but the Welshman wastes no time and lifts Khali up before dropping him with a Scoop Slam that shook the foundations of the ring. Ryan gets rid of him and then quickly gets shot of Daviari. He then lifts Hassan up but from nowhere Hassan fires a fireball in the face of Mason Ryan!.

Jim Ross: WHAT THE HELL?!... A FIREBALL?!

Hassan then quickly runs at Mason Ryan and tosses him over the top rope as the crowd boo heavily!.

Mason Ryan eliminated by Muhammad Hassan!.

Winner: Muhammad Hassan!.

Hassan.jpg

Hassan drops to his knees and proceeds to do a prayer as the crowd boo heavily. Daivari and Khali join him in the ring eventually and Khali hoists Hassan up onto his shoulders as the team celebrate Hassan's victory. Ryan is being seen to by medical staff on the outside.

Jim Ross: He used every dirty trick in the book, but regardless, Muhammad Hassan is now the number one contender to the CWF Championship... all we can hope for is that the cell keeps Davari and Khali out, or I fear for the absolute worst for CWF...

As Hassan celebrates his win of winning the Rumble. He goes to the top rope to pose as being part of the Triple Threat to the CWF Champion. All of a sudden the titantron comes alive.

[video=youtube;FWbZCw1-SHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWbZCw1-SHQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Once the Christian hype video finishes playing a voice-over is heard.

YOU WILL NEVER BE CHAMPION!

Hassan is standing in the middle of the ring looking to the titantron, all of a sudden Christian somehow gets into the building and jumps over the barricade before grabbing Hassan from behind before connecting with a killswitch!

Matt Striker: How on Earth did he get here? He was arrested last week, plus he's on the black list of the arena, for Christ's sake!

Christian then grabs a microphone.

Christian;

If you inbred morons are wondering how I got back here... The Czech Repulbic isn't really what you make of it, the police instantly released me after I offered them $100 and to shout them all a beer. They then drove me back and allowed me in the building. As for Jim Connelly, how dare you strip that Championship off me?! I deserved it with every right. At Cyber Sunday, I'm going to prove to you, Kevin Thorn and Muhammad Hassan, why you're all just a complete joke to me. You're luck is running out where as I, Christian... constantly get screwed over after being allowed to be Champion once again. You can put me in Chambers, Hell In A Cells, stipulation matches... I'll continue to out-shine you all, Jim... you've just met your worse nightmare as for my opponents at Cyber Sunday.... Let me quote Vince... you stand... NO CHANCE IN HELL!

The titantron comes alive once again with Jim Connelly.

Jim-Connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: You just can't keep away can you? Because of that... It will be the only thing the fans won't get to vote on. Your special guest referee is also the new HONOR General Manager. He is...

'The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

[video=youtube;nF8h9qYCq2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF8h9qYCq2Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

HBK's Theme Song hits the arena as he makes his way out as pyrotechnics explode and the fans go apeshit!

HBK then makes his way down the ramp as he gets into the ring where Christian is watching on.

Instantly HBK connects with a Sweet Chin Music on Christian!

HBK5.jpg

OOC: Pretend that's Christian

HBK then grabs the microphone

42067pi.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jp  g

Shawn Michaels:

What a feeling that was... If you didn't like that Christian then I've got two words for ya!

Crowd: SUCK IT!

Just like that! Anyways.. Thursday Night Honor, the citizens of the beautiful Prague and fans all around the world.. ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW ERA?????

Fans pop!

That's what I wanted to hear! You know, Jim Connelly is was and always will be a great friend of mine, we've known each other from the WWE days. When I heard that he took over CWF, I was really happy for him. I was even happier when I found the letter in my mailbox inviting me to come to the headquarters. What was awesome in my opinion was that the top point of our meeting was Jim Connelly asking me to become the GM of Honor. I said.. yes! Not just that.. but we settled some new terms and conditions and facts about the show, and.. I have to tell you, boys and girls.. there will be Honor no more.

Fans are silent in surprise..

Because.. there will be Friday Night Riot from now on! Yes, ladies, we're moving to Friday nights! And why Riot? Well how else would you name the show after all what's happened lately? Riot is the only name that explains the atmosphere on our show and oh boy, I'm excited to show you people how things should be ran, and believe me, what happened to Christian is a sneak peak of what could happen to the one who would attempt to piss me off, so yeah. My show, my rules. Next week on Honor, Christian, you will not be in wrestling action due to your tonight's actions. But, I won't leave you out. Next week we will have a blockbuster match. It will be the team of Kevin Thorn, Gangrel and Judas Mesias versus Mohammad Hassan, Daivari and The Great Khali! And you Christian.. you better prepare for the match too, because you will be the Special Guest Referee and you know.. if you somehow mess the match result up.. I'm sure that the boys will be well.. angry with you.. if you know what I mean by that..

and if you're not down with all of this.. I've got two words foooorrrr yaaaaa...

SUCK IT!

HBK-DX-shawn-michaels-17405112-285-391.jpg

The theme of our GM plays as he poses on the top turnbuckle as the screen fades to black and the show is over..

---------------------------------------------------

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE: Sorry for the lateness of the show, it's partially my fault, but I was injured so writing was painful for me. More in the OOC. Also, Awesome Miz is no more a part of staff, he was planning on quitting and now he's gone due to the lack of free time to write n shit, so Riot is only my show from now on.

Honor/Riot's Cyber Sunday card:

CWF Championship Hell in a Cell. Special Ref HBK
Muhammad Hassan vs. Christian vs. Kevin Thorn

Intercontinental Championship Falls count anywhere elimination match
Alex Riley(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Muhammad Hassan

CWF Tag Team Championship 3 Stages of Hell
Beer Money vs. Mr. T & "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

CWF Tag Team Championship Contendership Extreme Rules
Mason Ryan & Rob Terry vs. Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S RIOT:

James Storm vs Mr. T

Team Hassan vs Team Thorn with Christian as the Special Guest Ref.

CREDITS:
Promos: The TTers.
Entrances of all matches: Dres
Del Rio vs Orton, Christian/Connelly segment: Andrew
Beer Money vs Ziggler/Mysterio, Hassan vs Riley+post match mayhem: Awesome Miz
The Rumble Match: Sam
Beer Money/Connelly segment, HBK promo at the end, Everything else, putting the show up: Derrick a.k.a. my-awesome-self.

OOC: First of all, we're sorry that the show is late. We all in Staff are kinda responsible for it, but also is the fact that the forums were down for a short while, so the internal deal was to put it during Saturday my time. The move to Friday Nights is for sure a big change just as the name change is, it's due to the fact that I have free time space to write the matches and the show only during the weekend, and this is in my opinion the best way to solve that problems and give you A+ shows in time. I've done my best to make this week's show as best as I could, and it's kinda short due to my right hand injury, and it is really painful for me to write, but I didn't wanna be a pussy and therefore I wrote it. The preview will be up in a short while.​

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... that was quite a show. That was quite a ride. Honor went well.

See you folkses another time.

oh and for the record... yeah I'm out. :p

Aniking

Reaction score
What the fuck? So the winner of the Battle Royal could be double booked after all? The whole reason why I didn't post for it is because rawisrey said that he was told that the winner won't be double booked at the PPV, so as far as I'm concerned that was a blatant lie. I'm not taking a shot at rey, far from it as he deserves the win, but that was the reason why I didn't bother... and for the one match I did bother, I got no result when it was something that could've waited 'til after the match. Just a bit annoyed as I was keen to see who won out of me and rey, and now I don't know.

Anyway, I like that Michaels is the GM as that's cool. Not really sure why the name change was necessary, but whatever. Good show overall.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The name change happened because I wanted it, just like the day change. The thing is Ani, you and Rey were absolutely equal, the staff could not decide who won, it ended as a no contest.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Oh and I'll go all Andrew and say:

albo2, ‎ Andrew, ‎ Aniking, ‎ awesome miz, ‎ BronzyCoder, ‎ Bully D, ‎ Derrick, ‎ Killz, ‎ Light Skin & Dominican, ‎ Sam, ‎ SBS, ‎ Slim
The names of people who read the thread. Who replied? Aniking and Awesome Miz and Slim. Geez, guys. Do you know how hard and painful it was for me to write this? Feedback would be really appreciated, after all, it's my first show as the headwriter.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Well, I will step and ask, how it can be Alex Riley(c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Muhammad Hassan when Taker is gone and Hassan is in CWF Championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.