CWF - Past Honor/Riot Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
HonorLogo-1.png

[video=youtube;EiA9Bq3sJi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiA9Bq3sJi8[/video]

The opening theme of Honor, "Honor" by Atreyu plays loud through the PA system as the opening video for Honor is shown! Showcasing the best of Honor. The video ends as fireworks shoot from the stage and the crowd erupts in cheers!

WWE-opening.jpg

The first episode of Honor is underway! There is a silence, a murmur in the crowd. Then...

[video=youtube;nhN_hpzn328]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhN_hpzn328[/video]

Matt Striker's music plays out to a confused crowd. Matt Striker steps out from the back with his normal dress attire on. He walks down to the ring, all smiles, holding a microphone. He calmly enters the ring and looks out into the crowd. He addresses the CWF fans.

Matt-Striker-Introduces-the-WWE-NXT-Pros-Divas.jpg

Matt Striker: Well ladies and gentlemen, here we are! CWF Honor, the new premier brand in the CWF! Now you may be thinking, "What is Matt Striker doing out here?" Well boys and girls, the answer is simple. I am your teacher, and I am here to inform you all of CWF Honor! I, Matt Striker, will be sitting at the commentating booth with none other then the greatest Play by Play announcers of all time, a legend in the Professional Wrestling world, and my good friend, Jim Ross, JR!

[video=youtube;8eFzjiuSu_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eFzjiuSu_A[/video]

The crowd cheers as JR walked down the ramp.

wwe-superstar-jim-ross-1.jpg

He waves to the crowd a little, then walks over to the announce table, and sits down. He removes his signature cowboy hat to put on his head set, and then puts the hat back on.

10079812.jpg

JR: It's good to be here on Honor ladies and gentlemen. Where Wrestling Matters.

Matt Striker: Good to have you here JR. Now, here on Honor we have a top title. A world title, you might call it. Now our team of designers has made the Top title for this show. It is the new CWF Championship! Here tonight on Honor, you will be seeing the first round of a Tournament made to decide the very first CWF Champion! The matches will include: Christian vs. Cody Rhodes. James Storm vs. Brock Lesnar. Alberto Del Rio vs. Road Dogg. And The Miz vs. Kevin Thorn! Do you want to see the championship?

The crowd cheers loudly.

Matt Striker: Then please, if you would, direct your eyes to the titan tron!

The titan tron lights up with the image of the CWF Championship!

CWFtitle.png

Matt Striker: There you are ladies and gentleman. Now, we have come to point that all of you are waiting for. This is the moment when we announce the Honor General Manager! Hold on to your hats because this one is a shocker. With out further ado, the Honor GM!

[video=youtube;PD8XjpasZ9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD8XjpasZ9Q[/video]

Matt Striker: OH MY GOD! It's....JOEY STYLES!

Joey Styles walks out from the back to a huge reaction.

61.jpg

Matt Striker makes he way to the announce table to sit next to JR. Styles makes his way into the ring, and soaks in the chants and cheers before speaking.

1121627572.jpg

Joey Styles: Thank you, thank you all so much. My name is Joey Styles but you already know me from sitting behind the announce table for countless months over on WAR. When I heard that a second brand was in the works, I just knew that I had to be the one to run the show around here. You see, for months, and months I set behind the table at WAR and I was told, yelled at, for what to say, what to talk about, and what to do. It's a damn shame! That's why I decided to jump to this second brand, and take control of it. That is where Honor was born. Then I asked my good friend JR, who also sat at that announce table at WAR with corrupt management, if he would like to come announce on MY show. Honor.

The crowd heavily cheers.

Joey Styles: Things are going to be a lot different around here. A lot better, a lot more fair. All about wrestling, honor, and respect. So sit back and watch the Revolution as Honor kick's WAR's ASS! You might view this....as Invasion.

Joey Styles drops the mic and heads to the back to many cheers. Things return to the commentary table.

JR: Well the change of environment is certainly welcome. I'm looking forward to my future here on Honor, especially since I've never had the pleasure of calling matches with you regularly.

Matt Striker: The pleasure's all mine, sir, trust me. But as excited as I am to get to the first match, I understand one of the Honor superstars has requested some time to address the fans.

[video=youtube;Z8JnBtWGGfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JnBtWGGfE[/video]​

The sold out crowd for this edition of Thursday Night Honor jumps to their feet as the Rock’s theme music blares through the speakers and is barely heard over the cheering fans. The Rock struts out to the center of the stage before whipping his head to the right and staring right into the camera.

The+Rock+%252856%2529.JPG

With no emotion on his face he cocks his eye brow before strutting down to the ring as the crowd continues to cheer on the Rock.

85.jpg

Stepping into the ring the Rock stands on the closest turnbuckle to the right and throws his arm high into the air as the crowd cheers louder before the Rock steps down and takes the microphone that he is brought along with him…

The Rock: Finally… the Rock…

HAS COME BACK!!!

The Rock looks around the crowd as the fans have cut him off in mid sentence.

The Rock: Whoa whoa whoa kiddies… calm your horses. Now I know every single one of you are excited to see that the Rock is indeed back. That the Rock is here on HONOR at that, but let’s take a step back for a moment. You see this is the Rock’s first time here on Tuesday Night Honor. This is the Rock’s first time back in the ring since getting the beat down by the N. W. O.

The crowd begins to boo loudly.

The Rock: No no. It is is ok. You see the Rock has made it back in time to coronate this show here on Tuesday nights because the Rock has decided to make Tuesday night his home. Now I know the millions… (the Rock takes a deep breathe)… AND THE MILLIONS of the Rock’s People are wondering just why he chose Tuesday night’s as his home.

The crowd cheers loudly.

The Rock: Or maybe the people just don’t care because it seems to the Rock that all the fans wanna hear and want to see right now is the Rock and just the Rock!

The fans cheer even louder before a thunderous “Rocky!†chant begins to shake the arena.

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-1.jpg

The Rock: Whether you want one thing or another the Rock is going to tell you just exactly why it is that he decided to come to Tuesday night’s, but… BUT the Rock is going to tell you when he damn well pleases. You see it has become quite clear that lately the Rock has been disrespected, not only by the senior citizens of the NWO who when they are not busy playing hide the strudel decide to gang up and beat down the Rock… no no no. They are not the only ones. No you see it has come to the Rock’s attention that there are one or two people who are apart of the CWF Board of Directors who seem to have a problem with the Rock. Now I don’t know when they decided to get in the Rock’s face or what made them so angry at the Rock, nor does the Rock care because last time the Rock checked he simply just did not give a fuck!

The fans cheer loudly cutting the Rock off again…

The Rock simply did not give a fuck. You see the Rock cares about one thing and the one thing only… the Rock cares about championship gold. More specifically the Rock cares about becoming the CWF World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers loudly again this time the Rock ignores the crowd and continues…

And from the looks of it not only does Tuesday Night Honor seem like the best place for the Rock to once again be champion, but when the Rock looks at all the talent in the locker room the only thing that the Rock sees is one piss poor excuse after another of so called wrestling talent! You see the Rock is here to do one thing and one thing only and that is to kick some candy ass!! But the Rock is simply too good of a talent to squander on jabroni after jabroni, you see if the Rock is going to face any one of the jabronis in the back it is going to be the one jabroni that thinks that he is going after the Rock’s World Heavyweight Championship!

The Rock drops the microphone as the fans erupt once again and his music begins to play. Rock cocks the eyebrow and exits the ring, heading to the back. Things return to the commentators.

Matt Striker: Well what do you make of this, J.R.? The Rock is going to be right here on Honor!

JR: The Rock very much putting the locker room on notice just now

Matt Striker: Well, speaking of the "jabronis looking to be champion" it's time for our first match of the tournament!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Roooooodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!... YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODDDYYYYYY!

thSummerSlam_2000_Road_Dog_vs_X--6.gif

Road Dogg walks out from the back, bottle of water in hand, he does his signature crotch chopping on the stage before walking down the ramp towards the ring, he has a mic in hand and he introduces himself as he walks down the ramp.

Road Dogg: WELCOME, TO THE DOG HOUSE!. And right now I'm 'bout to kick his ass!.

Dogg throws the mic down and slides into the ring and straight into the battle.

Road_Dogg.jpg
Vs
AlbertoDelRio7.jpg

Road Dogg slides into the ring but is immediately set upon by Del Rio as the bell sounds. Dogg is on the ground as Del Rio stomps him on the mat. Del Rio picks Road Dogg up and drops him with a Suplex. Del Rio covers, but Road Dogg is quick to kick out. Del Rio runs off the ropes and goes for a Senton on the grounded Road Dogg, but Road Dogg rolls out of the ring and out the way. Del Rio lands straight down onto the mat as Road Dogg gathers his composure on the outside. Del Rio tries to stand up inside the ring, but Road Dogg grabs him by the legs and drags him to the outside where he immediately starts pummeling him with right's and left's before tossing him into the outside ring barricade. Road Dogg then lifts Del Rio up and runs him into the outside rim of the ring. Del Rio buckles over holding his back in agony.

Jim Ross: This match really has just been going at one hundred miles per hour since the word go, and these men ain't stopping yet.

Matt Striker: I don't know if they can keep the pace for much longer JR.

Road Dogg tosses Del Rio into the ring and climbs up onto the top rope and waits for Del Rio to get up. As Del Rio reaches his feet, Road Dogg jumps off and goes for a Double Axe Handle Smash, but Del Rio gets the boot up and kicks him straight in the mid-section. Del Rio then grabs the arm and jumps in the air and brings the arm down across his knees hyper extending the arm and leaving Road Dogg writhing in pain. The referee checks Road Dogg to see if he is capable of continuing. Road Dogg tells him he's good to go whilst holding his arm. Del Rio grabs the already targeted arm and twists it in between his legs before dropping down onto his knees crushing Road Dogg's arm between his knees. Del Rio then stands up and does it again as the crowd and Road Dogg grimace together. Del Rio then lets Road Dogg go as he casually swaggers around the ring smiling, and winking at the crowd as the boo loudly. Road Dogg crawls into one of the corners to help himself up onto his feet again. His arm dangling by his side.

Matt Striker: Del Rio has a very sound strategy here as always, targeting the arm, softening Road Dogg up for the Spinning Armbar.

Jim Ross: But he may have also wasted too much time gloating about it to take full advantage!.

Alberto Del Rio gathers himself before running at Road Dogg and leaping up for the Enziguiri, but Road Dogg moves out of the way and Del Rio collides in a bad way with the turnbuckles. Road Dogg stumbles back and as Del Rio gets back up he hits him with a right jab... and then another, before shimmying to the side and doing a little dance before smashing Del Rio with a big right hand dropping the aristocrat mexican. Del Rio is quick to his feet but as he gets up Road Dogg kicks him in the gut before dropping him with a Double Arm DDT. Road Dogg then hits the ropes and does a little cha-cha dance before dropping down to his knees into the face of Del Rio. Road Dogg then steps back and he signals to the crowd what's next. The crowd go wild with excitement as he raises his signature X arm signal into the air.

Jim Ross: I think we all know what's next.

Matt Striker: Why aren't you talking about Road Dogg gloating around the ring?!. Unbiased?... pfft.

As Del Rio slowly gets to his feet, Road Dogg grabs him from behind, Del Rio however gets out, grabs the arm and spins looking to bring Road Dogg down, but Road Dogg gets out, Del Rio lands on his feet in front of Road Dogg, Road Dogg then grabs Del Rio under one arm, he grabs the other between Del Rio's legs before lifting Del Rio and dropping him down to the mat with authority with the Pumphandle Falling Powerslam!. Road Dogg quickly hooks both legs.

Winner: Road Dogg!

Road_Dogg.jpg

As Road Dogg celebrates his victory, the camera pans over to the commentators to get their post-match feedback.

JR: Well not the longest contest I've ever seen, but it certainly had the desired effect in crowning a semi-finalist.

Matt Striker: Road Dogg getting the better of his recent foe Alberto Del Rio here tonight, and has earned himself the right to face either Kevin Thorn or The Miz. And if you didn't know, well, we'll save you a phone call because I just told you.

JR: We're certainly off to a great start, Matt. Stay with us folks, more Honor after this.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WarBanner.jpg

Want more CWF action but can't wait til next Thursday? Check out Monday Night WAR!

Back from commercial, a video is shown on the titantron

[video=youtube;1fal3JnRKRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fal3JnRKRk&feature=related[/video]
OOC: Ignore the Summer 2009 bit.

Once the video is over a theme song is played...

[video=youtube;erb4n8PW2qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erb4n8PW2qw&feature=relmfu[/video]

'Sandstorm by Darude' begins playing through out the audience as the titantron comes alive as it reads out.

A I R • B O O M
Evan Bourne comes out from behind the curtain as he does a peace sign with both hands raised in the air, the crowd cheers heavily as Kofi Kingston is seen from behind which delivers a louder reception.

normal_RAW_952_Photo_090.jpg

'Air Boom' makes their way to the ring as they jump up onto the apron before posing for the crowd who are red-hot for the very first edition of Honor. Bourne goes to speak.

Bourne11.jpg

Evan Bourne;

I'm not one to use a microphone and neither is my tag team partner Kofi Kingston but I'm going to give it a shot. Air Boom are here in CWF baby! It's been a long haul with the contract negotiations and we've finally sealed the deal, words cannot describe how excited I am to be here in the building. The tag division is going to breathe a whole new freshness, with styles of all sorts you finally get to see me go airborne and Kofi dropping some booms. With our agility, speed and technique we will promise not to let any of you people down, yeah we're talented but we've got to prove that we really are talented because every tag team like ourselves are wanting a piece of gold. There will be trouble in the air for everybody, perhaps a storm will come flying through creating havoc. Tonight we were told by management to come out, introduce ourselves to the audience and grab a warm reception and we've done just that and now next week... next week is where we finally go air-borne! No matter who we face whether it's on WAR or HONOR, we're here for the CWF Universe and I'm telling ya that Sky's not the limit because we can go further!

The crowd cheers as Evan gives the microphone to Kofi.

Kofi Kingston;

Man, Ain't y'all excited to be here? I sure am! The tag division is alive once again and Evan 'ere is gonna team up with me, we're gonna do everythin' we can do to take that title off Beer Money. We've got a lot of competition on our hands but that's cool wit' me 'cos I like a bit of competition and I am the 'Controlled Frenzy' but it's only a matter of time before there's trouble in paradise... Can ya hear that BOOM BOOM comin' at ya? Or will you be seeing Evan 'ere goin' Air-Borne?

The duo slap hands as they pose once more as they go to leave the ring...

As they leave the ring, things return to the commentators.

JR: Welcome back to Honor, folks. Well Matt, certainly a promising tag team we have in Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, you can catch them making their CWF debut on WAR this week.

JR: But as for right now, we've got another exciting tournament match coming up. Before we get to that though, a word from one of the competitors...

KevinThorn-2.png

Kevin Thorn: Fear. Fear is but a ever present scent surrounding Kevin Thorn, your master. Fear is something that Kevin Thorn instills into the eyes and hearts of all who oppose him... and that is all... of... you. Each and every one of you are my immortal enemy. My foe and my prey. Now however, things shall change forever. For I am not alone tonight... no tonight I bring with me my creatures from The Coven... tonight I bring with me those who take my side in the eternal struggle against our lesser foes. The human race. Tonight to put it simply as for all your feeble minds to understand, I unleash a plague... a great plague, straight into the core of the Championship Wrestling Federation... a deep bite into it's veins and I shall feed on the fallen remnants. Tonight is the beginning of something much more important than a fight with The Miz... tonight is the beginning of a revolution... one filled with blood... one filled with fear and one that will be brought forth by your 'Master of Macabre' Kevin Thorn. Tonight is the game changer and the pawns shall all be knocked over one by one so that the king may rule... Miz, is a mere pawn... a mere minnow in the sea that has just been introduced to many sharks... and he will be swallowed whole. Miz... die a martyr if you must for the dying stronghold the human race holds on this world. Tonight the bat flies, the wolf howls and the vampires come out from their crypts out from the coven and enter this realm... and plunge it deep in blood... to eternal darkness... and damnation. It has begun!.

Thorn laughs as he steps back from the fence and towards the arena as the crowd look on to the titantron in bewilderment. They boo regardless as we go back to the show.

The camera pans over to Justin Roberts standing in the ring with his microphone raised as the ring bell is sounded.

DING DING!

wwe-superstar-justin-roberts-12.jpg

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a CWF Championship Tournament match! Introducing first...

The fans are waiting for more CWF action when....

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;IlgZjZDZ1VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgZjZDZ1VE[/video]

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boos from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Maryse. From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at 231 pounds, The Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!

They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron. Miz enters the ring while Maryse remains at ringside.

JR: Well no love lost for The Miz, that's for sure.

Matt Striker: Yes but all my love for the voluptuous Maryse. Boy does she look ravishing tonight.

JR: I'm sure she appreciates the compliment.

Matt Striker: Oh come on, JR, you would've give up everything you own for a date with Maryse?

JR: I don't think my wife would like that very much, quite frankly.

Matt Striker: Well quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn, I'm single, baby!

With the playful banter between the commentators over, the camera pans back to the ring where Justin gets ready to introduce the opponent.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

Suddenly the crowd falls into darkness and a fiery ring appears at the side of the stage as a formerly famous theme plays over the PA system.

[video=youtube;RYheZ81m2-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYheZ81m2-8[/video]

'Blood' plays over the PA system and four figures rise up from the fiery pit, Kevin Thorn and Ariel, along with their new accomplices, Gangrel and Judas Mesias. All four step out from the fire onto the stage where they stand together as a united group. Before Kevin Thorn and Ariel take the lead, all four make their ways down to the ring, with Gangrel and Mesias behind their leaders.

thorn-3-1.jpg
gangsmilefire.jpg

thumb.jpg

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven. From Memphis, Tennessee. Weighing in at 270 pounds, the "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

Ariel makes her way round the ring and gets up on the apron, Ariel then drops into her bat pose on the ring ropes before sitting on the middle rope, allowing Thorn to enter. Thorn stands in the center of the ring looking out as Gangrel makes his way to the ring steps, goblet in hand. He takes a big gulp of the liquid before spewing it out into the air. Mesias rolls into the ring behind them all and sits in one of the corners, blood coming out of his mouth, eyes blank white.

Matt Striker: Well Jason Sensation beware, Kevin Thorn is in the building.

JR: Just when I thought he couldn't be more physically intimidating, he brought in Gangrel and Judas Mesias. Those three look to be the next dominating force in CWF.

Matt Striker: Just don't let R.E.M.E.D.Y. hear you say that, J.R.

As the camera returns to the ring, The Coven are standing at ringside and Justin Roberts has also left the ring. The bell is sounded again, indicating it's time to get things underway.

DING DING!

The Miz's cocky smile vanishes from his face as an expression of seriousness appears as he catches his opponent in the abdomen with a cheap right. Kevin hunches over as Miz clubs him over the back of the head with a left forearm, then follows up with a bulldog. Miz is up quickly as he rolls Kevin onto his back, leaping up and connecting with a knee drop to the head. He returns to his feet and connects with another knee drop, then returns to his feet quickly a third time and rolls Kevin onto his stomach, hooking the head and pulling him to a vertical base. Miz drapes Kevin's arm over the back of his neck and lifts, going for a suplex as he has his opponent straight up in the air for the delay but Thorn swings downward, kicking Miz in the abdomen with both feet as Kevin lands on the mat in a sitting position and the Awesome One is sent into the nearest corner back first.

JR: An impressive reversal.

Matt Striker: One has to wonder if Miz was really in control, or if Kevin was playing possum.

JR: Most vicious looking possum I've ever seen.

Matt Striker: Indeed.

But Miz isn't letting the momentum change that easily as he charges out of the corner and delivers a dropkick to Thorn just as he's getting to his feet, knocking the Master of Macabre backward into the corner he's nearest, his head against the bottom turnbuckle pad. Miz takes advantage of this and turns his leg, delivering several kicks to the face in rapid succession that caused his opponent's head to rattle against the padding. When it seemed Kevin was in a daze, Miz grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his feet, swinging around and throwing him to the center of the ring. As Thorn hit the mat, Miz marveled at his own strength, taunting his opponent and the crowd, who showered him with boos. Thorn stood up as Miz had his back turned, taunting the crowd. The fans began cheering, as Miz smiled and nodded, as if in approval for them realizing that booing him was wrong, but it was he who was wrong as Thorn turns him around.

Miz throws a punch with his right but Kevin smacks the fist away with his left arm. Miz throws a punch with his left but Kevin stops this attempt too by swatting the fist away with his right arm. Thorn knees Miz in the abdomen, as the mouthy Ohio native slinks toward his knees in weakness, but Kevin grabs him by the back of his head with his right and grips him around the throat with his left effectively pulling him back to his feet. He headbutts The Miz with an impact that causes the crowd to gasp then looks around at them before opening his mouth wide, fangs baring, and seizing the forehead of The Miz!

JR: Good Lord, he's biting him! Kevin Thorn is sinking his teeth into the skull of The Miz!

Matt Striker: We may see an exsanguination here!

JR: Do something, ref! This kid's gonna kill him!

Matt Striker: I don't think there's anything he can do J.R.!

Thorn holds Miz there as blood begins to run from the forehead. Thorn pulls away and lifts Miz into the air, driving him to the mat with a chokeslam! Miz lies on the mat, his forehead bloodied as Thorn towers over him, his lips and chin covered with blood as it drips in droplets to the mat. The referee walks over to The Miz to check on him, as Miz sits up, throwing a punch into the groin of his opponent. Miz is there on his knees with his fist still at Kevin's groin as he looks up at Thorn, who looks down at him menacingly, then grabs Miz by the sides of his head and pulls forward as he throws a knee into his throat.

JR: As if his size wouldn't have made that maneuver hurt enough, he made sure to put some extra velocity behind it! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not sure that The Miz can continue here!

Matt Striker: How is Kevin Thorn not crippled in pain from that groin shot?

Thorn holds Miz to his raised knee for a moment before removing it and releasing his hold. He expected Miz to fall flat to the mat, instead Miz caught himself with his hands and slipped behind Thorn, rising from the mat and throwing a knee upward into the groin. Earlier it's possible that Miz missed what he was aiming for, but this time it's certaint he made his mark as Thorn winces in pain and Miz slaps on the full nelson, placing his leg in front of his opponent's and sweeping it, connecting with the Skull Crushing Finale and driving the Master of Macabre face first into the mat. The crowd erupts into boos as Miz rolls Thorn onto his back and goes for the pin. The referee makes his way over to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kevin Thorn gets the shoulder up!

The crowd is ecstatic as Thorn throws Miz off of him and returns to a vertical base. Miz holds his hand out, keeping his pointer and thumb a short distance apart, motioning to Kevin that he was "that close". Thorn whips his head back, removing the hair from his face, as he charges forward and connects with a big boot out of nowhere!

Matt Striker: Well I hope Miz knows the number of a good orthodontist, he's gonna need it after that one.

JR: Unprecedented brutality, that's what that was.

Miz rolls onto his side and spits on the mat, blood and a few teeth coming out. He rolls onto his hands and pushes himself up, climbing to his feet. He turns around and gets met with a kick to the stomach. Thorn hooks his head and lifts him up, hanging him on the ropes, turning and bringing him down with a stunner. The crowd goes wild.

Matt Striker: Original Sin!

Thorn rolls Miz over and hooks the leg as the referee runs over to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the semi-finals, Kevin Thorn!

0.jpg

Thorn is joined in the ring by The Coven as Ariel hands him a microphone.

Kevin Thorn: The Miz is only the first that will drown in my sin, because I am Kevin Thorn, and this...is in my BLOOD!

Suddenly red rain that appears to be blood begins to pour down in the arena, Thorn and the others posing and looking to the sky, welcoming it.

Matt Striker: Certainly an unorthodox way to celebrate, but they are vampires after all.

JR: It's going to take forever to clean this up. Let's just go to commercial. More Honor after this.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

invasionpostercwf.jpg

Invasion comes to you live on pay-per-view, September 25th, right here on WrestlingSmarks!

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, Invasion's sure coming up fast. It's going to be a hell of a show.

Matt Striker: Couldn't agree more. Speaking of hell, I've just gotten word that none other than Kane is on his way out here!

[video=youtube;xLrkKW1jcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrkKW1jcRk[/video]

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back, where the fans are met with surprise on another matter.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

The roof nearly came off of the place as they were witnessing the return of the true Monster. Kane walks up the steel steps, steps onto the apron and walks along it, then steps through the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring. He signals to the ring announcer to get him a microphone as he raises his arms at his side into the air and drops them, sending fire shooting from all four turnbuckles simultaneously.

0.jpg

The fire burns strongly for a moment before fading out as the lights come back on and Kane is handed a microphone, his music ceasing to play.

1940417_o.gif

Kane: What we're living in now is the aftermath. The winds of change blew through this company as promised, and in its wake is this. Unfamiliar surroundings to inhabit, unseen faces to behold, and a different person pulling the strings and directing the order of things. Some would find themselves overcome with discomfort after being a victim of such rapid and dramatic change, but I am not among them. I will make these surroundings suitable to my liking, much like I did my old dwelling place. These unseen faces are merely an extension to my list of lives to victimize, and while there's been a changing of the guard politically, one thing remains true. It matters not who makes the matches, the order of things is still very much mine to direct. This crop of talent, and every crop of talent, is merely a cesspool of foresight. If you gaze into it, you will see that each of them are wasted investments, because when you gaze into it, you will see each of their futures. And their futures are simple, filling an obituary column.

The crowd gives this a mixed reaction, as they are fans of some of the talent he's talking about. Kane continues.

The only thing about this transition that I regret is it prolongs my vengeance. At Starrcade, I had the sword of fire wielded, and marched down the ramp to behead David Finlay and take what is rightfully mine, but I was unable to. Because you see, foolish Adam, having been victorious earlier that eve, looked in the mirror and saw a warrior instead of a man, and decided to interfere and try to slay the demon. Adam, you were successful, but not in the manner you feel that you were. I see it on your face, I hear it in the confidence you express, you think you have ended my conquest. Which is why I call you fool, for you have not ended anything but your own life. What you did only delayed my immortality and made you a marked man. Adam, by entering my path you have done what all the others set in my path have done, sealed your own fate. So, new surroundings or not, I will deliver upon you and David a vanquishing most torturous sooner rather than later.

The fans cheer, riled up with excitement at the possibility of Kane destroying Finlay, but many boo the idea of him annihilating Edge.

Fate smiles upon my deeds, however, because while the spoils of WAR are now out of my reach, the rewards of Honor are practically in my lap. As eight men compete to become the champion, I will onlook from the shadows, laughing as they get weaker with each battle. So that when an alpha male is finally crowned, I will know exactly what it is I am up against. And then the psychological games will mutate from being a plague amongst several to a cerebral weight on the shoulders of one, he who will call himself champion. He will not know when I will strike, or where I will strike, and that's almost as grand as I envision the striking itself will be. So let that be the stake driven through the chest of your optimism about this tournament, competitors. Know that after all your hard work, the possibility exists that your prize can be taken away from you instantly. Now, as for my future until then...

Suddenly someone enters the ring behind Kane, spinning him around and cutting him off from what he's saying. The crowd gasps as they see who it is

JR: What the? That's Alex Riley! What's he doing here?

Matt Striker: Well, per CWF.com, Alex Riley has signed a talent contract for right here on Honor. What his issue with Kane is is a mystery.

Kane takes a swing at Riley but the young star ducks it and lunges at Kane, hoisting him up and driving him into the mat with a spinebuster. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Riley exits the ring and heads up the ramp, facing the ring, smiling and posing.

Matt Striker: Well, whatever his reason is, I do believe he's just made himself a "marked man".

JR: Quite right. But the show must go on. Coming up is perhaps the most personal showdown in this tournament.

Matt Striker: The bad blood between these two will no doubt make this an electric confrontation.

The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the second match in the CWF Championship tournament! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

url

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

JR: Christian looking as confident as ever.

Matt Striker: When I look at the Instant Classic, I see someone who's hungry. He knows what it tastes like to be champion, and he wants to taste it again.

Justin Roberts gets ready to introduce the opponent but Christian stops him, taking the microphone away.

normal_004.jpg

Christian;

Tonight is something I call 'fate', 'destiny' and 'honor'. Tonight is a tournament to crown the very first CWF Champion but in all honesty I've had no competition over the last month, I've beaten people that are worthless, everybody is worthless. I beat Randy Orton three times at Starrcade and I get put in this tournament? I've beaten The Rock and Finlay respectively before and still... THIS?! Tonight when I face Cody, I will prove the world why he shouldn't have even being a part of this tournament!

The crowd boos the words of the "Instant Classic" as Justin Roberts takes the microphone back.

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

WOAHHHH!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike and when the CWF’s Dashing superstar walks onto the stage he gets a standing ovation of boos.

220px-Dashing_Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face before he slowly walks down the ramp.

301670-16771776.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in at 223 pounds, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes!

Cody reaches the end of the ramp and enters the ring.

JR: The young Rhodes arguably has the most to prove tonight.

Matt Striker: And prove it I feel he shall.

The ring bell sounds, indicating it's time for things to get started.

DING DING!

Rhodes and Christian lock up in a test of strength. Christian gets the better of the exchange as he backs Cody into the ropes. Cody exerts more strength and takes a few steps away from the ropes, backing Christian towards the center of the ring. Currently at a stalemate, both men get frustrated as they both threw a knee towards their opponent's stomach. They did this simultaneously, each using their left, and their knees connected. The lock-up was broken as each man held their knee in pain. Rhodes delivered an uppercut to Christian as the Instant Classic staggered a few steps backward, the Dashing One charging and connecting with a lariat, both of them flying over the ropes in a complete flip and landing on the outside. Both men were up quickly as they locked up again, Christian's hands around Cody's throat and Cody's hands around Christian's as they pushed against one another.

Rhodes threw a knee into the groin of Christian, breaking his hold and bringing him to his knees. Rhodes looked into his eyes, continuing to choke him out, intensity in his expression. Christian looked to be fading for a moment then closed his hands around the outside of Cody's wrists, applying pressure as he rose to his feet. Christian turns the momentum around in his favor, rolling Cody into the ring and following after.

JR: The Instant Classic showing the same ferocity he did in his battles with Randy Orton.

Matt Striker: Christian seems to have Cody Rhodes right where he wants him now.

As Cody got up, Christian hooked his head and went for a DDT, but Rhodes put his hands down and caught himself, so now Christian was the only one hurt by the move. Cody got to his feet as Christian rolled and got to his. Cody took off running and went for a spear but Christian sidestepped and connected with a drop toe hold as Mick hit the mat head first. Christian rolled him onto his back and stepped over him, squatting down and grabbing a fistful of Cody's hair with his left hand, pulling his head upward as he punched it repeatedly with his right hand. Cody shifted his arms forward, placing his hands on the abdomen of Christian as he turned and pushed the Instant Classic off of him at an angle.

Cody got up quickly and Christian was sitting there in the corner. Cody placed his foot on Christian's throat and pushed, choking him out. Christian struggled as he clutched Cody's foot with both hands and tried to push it away from his throat, but wasn't finding much success as the lack of oxygen was turning his face very red.

JR: Christian finds himself in a very precarious position right now.

Matt Striker: Why isn't the referee doing something about this?

Christian, losing strength, had just about given up on trying to push Cody's foot away. He tried an alternative way to break things up as he kicked away at the front of Cody's other leg. Cody removed his foot from Christian's throat and went to kick him but Christian rolled out of the way. He pushed Rhodes forward into the turnbuckle and threw an elbow into his back, the point of it connecting between Cody's shoulder blades. Christian was coughing in between dishing out the offense as he was regaining his breath. He grabbed Cody by the back of the neck and top of the back of the head as he began to beat his face into the turnbuckle repeatedly. After about five, Christian pulled him away and turned him around, throwing a kick towards his stomach. Cody unexpectedly caught his leg and threw it down to the mat, leaping backward and throwing a dropkick, knocking Christian into the ropes.

Christian caught himself on the ropes, then walked up to Cody and slapped him in the mouth. Rhodes looked back at him seething and went on the attack, alternating between his left and his right with punches. After this had went on for a moment, Christian grabbed Rhodes by the throat and headbutted him. After Christian made contact, Cody reacted aggressively and kicked Christian and pulled him towards him hooking his head. Christian pushed Rhodes off of him and he went into the ropes. Rhodes came back and Christian leapt over him as Cody went into the opposite ropes and came off as Christian leapt upward and connected with a Pele' Kick that brought Cody down. Christian got to his feet, looking down at Rhodes.

Matt Striker: Christian in control here.

JR: What a match we're seeing!

Christian grabbed Cody and dragged him towards the ropes, lifting him to a half-vertical base and sticking his upper body over the second rope. Christian applied a sleeper hold, pulling Cody to a full vertical base, wrenching back and using the ropes as leverage. Cody's feet had left the ground as he kicked at the air, but Christian kicked him in the back of the leg, setting him back on his feet, then rocked backwards quickly, throwing Cody through the air, rolling completely over Christian's shoulder as Christian brought him down with a form of cutter. Christian turned and pushed off of the mat to regain his footing when suddenly he was met with a soccerball kick to the lower jaw that made his head snap as he rocked backward to the mat. Rhodes had returned to his feet as he took a short jog and leapt into the air, connecting with a running shooting star press. Rhodes popped up and did the same in the other direction.

Cody got up, enjoying the damage he'd done, but he wasn't satisfied. He suddenly grabbed Christian and led him towards the turnbuckle, stepping up onto it gradually as he brought Christian up top with him. He set up for a superplex, but before he could follow through with the execution...

IF YA SMELL...

[video=youtube;Z8JnBtWGGfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JnBtWGGfE[/video]

The crowd went nuts as The Rock's theme hit the PA system and he sprinted from the back, making his way down the ramp on his way to the ring.

JR: What the hell? It's The Rock!

Matt Striker: The always entertaining fan favorite obviously not satisfied sitting back and watching anymore!

Rock leapt onto the ring apron and walked over to the turnbuckle, pushing both men off. Rhodes and Christian crash to the mat as Rock climbs through the ropes and enters the ring. Cody gets up first and takes a swing at The Rock who dodges it and hooks the arm, connecting with a Rock Bottom! Christian grabs Rock and goes for the Killswitch but Rock pushes him into the ropes, hitting him with a spinebuster when he comes off. The Rock exits the ring as the referee signals to the official to ring the bell.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a double disqualification, this match has been ruled a No Contest!

The crowd boos the decision to throw the match out, chanting, "This is Bullshit!" Suddenly...

[video=youtube;PD8XjpasZ9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD8XjpasZ9Q[/video]

JR: The General Manager not gonna stand for this.

Matt Striker: Let's see what the boss has to say.

Joey Styles makes his way onto the stage with a microphone. The Rock stops where he is on the ramp.

Joey Styles: Rock, I respect you and everything you've done for this business, but what the HELL do you think you're doing interfering in this match? Are you upset you've been left out of the tournament, is that what this is about? Well you're gonna get your wish, Mr. Hollywood, because next week we're doing to have a triple threat! Cody Rhodes versus Christian versus The Rock!

The crowd cheers as Joey Styles turns around and leaves. The camera gets a close up of The Rock's reaction as Honor heads to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

198825_10150117988724556_760619555_6150538_6248582_n.jpg

Be on the look out for The Dresden Dose this week, reviewing both WAR and Honor!

Matt Striker: Well ladies and gentlemen, after what's been a very strong debut edition of Honor, it's now time for the main event.

JR: And what a main event it is, Matt. James Storm, after he and Robert Roode became tag champions in their first match, is on an undefeated streak. And Brock Lesnar's looking to dominate like never before now that he's in a new environment.

Matt Striker: It's champion versus champion! It's the other half of next week's second semi-final match! And it's next!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your Honor main event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

At the sound of the music we are greeted by the Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar and his manager Paul Heyman. The fans are not all too pleased to see the two as the boos rain down pretty heavy on the two but they are the least bit phased as they take their time walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman. Weighing in at 280 pounds. From Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is the Intercontinental Champion, Brock Lesnar!

The two men reach the end of the ramp with Heyman standing at ringside as Brock hands him the Intercontinental Championship and leaps onto the ring apron, stepping through the ropes.

JR: Brock looking especially focused tonight.

Matt Striker: It's all on the line in this situation, JR.

Brock rolls his shoulders and hops back and forth, getting himself pumped up as Justin prepares to introduce his opponent.

"SORRY BOUT YER DAMN LUCK"

[video=youtube;73EQfpwwwQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EQfpwwwQs[/video]

The fans erupt into wild cheers as the Tennessee Cowboy walks from the back through the curtain and waves them. He carries a bottle of beer in one hand and the title belt around his waist...

399px-James_Storm_Champ.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Leiper's Fork, Tennessee. Weighing in at 230 pounds. He is one half of the CWF Tag Team Champions, representing Beer Money. The "Tennessee Cowboy", James Storm!

He walks the entrance ramp in a bit of a cocky way and high-fives some fans. Before he enters the ring, he waves again and drinks some beer. James enters the ring and poses for the crowd, who give him a warm welcome.

Matt Striker: Well it all comes down to this, JR. Will James continue his undefeated streak and take another step towards simultaneous gold, or will that be Brock's step to take?

JR: It's going to be a monstrous collision, I can't wait!

James removes his shirt, sunglasses, and cowboy hat and hands all the items to the ringside official. The ring bell is sounded once again, indicating it's time for the match to begin.

DING DING!

The action takes no time at all to get started as Storm goes for a bicycle kick but the Next Big Thing sidesteps it and James was now hung up in the corner. Brock begins punching James repeatedly in the back of the neck, head, and upper body. He attempted to free his hung up leg but Brock swept the other out from underneath him and the Cowboy hit the back of his head hard on the mat as he held the back of his head in pain with both hands. Brock dragged him out of the corner and delivered a knee drop to the chest. Storm sat up in pain with his hand clutching his chest, coughing. Brock grabbed him and pushed him back to the mat, and delivered another knee drop. Storm rose up coughing again as Brock threw a kick to the side of the head, sending James to his side as he held the side of his head with one hand and his chest with the other.

JR: What dominating offense.

Matt Striker: Brock Lesnar showing sort of a renewed aggression here.

Brock looked at his opponent apathetically as he grabbed him by hair and pulled him to his feet. Brock delivered a rising knee to the chest that knocked James into the corner. Lesnar winds back with his arm and delivers a vicious chop, following up with another, then without warning, goes into a furious series of them with little to no space between each strike. He backs off as Storm slumps forward, only to connect with a shoulder thrust and put him back in the corner. Brock leans back and thrusts forward, connecting with another shoulder thrust before backing off. James slumps forward again, Brock grabbing him and placing his head between his legs. Brock locks his arms around the waist of his opponent as he hoists him up for a powerbomb, turning away from the turnbuckle before connecting with the move. The crowd gasps at the impact but Lesnar isn't through as he keeps his hold on Storm and lifts him back into the air, connecting with another powerbomb. The fans gasp again and can't believe it as Brock keeps his hold and hoists him up again, connecting with a third consecutive powerbomb, releasing his hold on impact.

JR: Good Lord, a triple powerbomb!

Matt Striker: The Tennessee Cowboy is not in a good spot right now!

Storm rolls off of his back and lies there face down, his head buried in his arms as Brock brought him to his feet again. Brock rolled his shoulder, indicating he was ready to connect with his trademark lariat, but James is ready to fight back as he delivers a knee into the abdomen of his opponent. James turns his back to him as he hooks his head, then took off running forward and leaped, clearing the ropes as he took Brock down with a bulldog to the outside. Lesnar's face hit the outside pretty hard as James showed no signs of letting up, getting to his feet quickly. As Brock tried to get up, James clubbed him in the back of the head with a double axe handle, then drove him head first into the ring barricade. Brock staggered backward after impact until he was back first against the outside apron as Storm rolled him back inside and followed after.

JR: James Storm turning the tide here.

Matt Striker: Just when things looked to be over, the Cowboy's making a comeback!

Storm held Lesnar by the back of the head with his left hand and continuously punched him with his right. Brock took about six punches before throwing a hard right into the abdomen of Storm to break up the attack. After the assault stopped, Brock placed his hands on the shoulders of his opponent and simply shoved him down, Storm landing so that his legs went over his head before he ended up in a seated position. Brock ran across the ring and kicked him in the face, placing him on his back in a daze. Brock looked at the nearest corner and made his way over, climbing up and positioning himself on the top turnbuckle. He stood up as Storm lay there holding his face, and leapt into the air, going for a shooting star press.

JR: Brock's flying!

Matt Striker: The Next Big Thing pulling out all the stops here!

As Lesnar turned through the air, about to make impact, James rolled out of the way at the last moment and Brock ate nothing but mat. Lesnar popped up from the mat, holding his footing and looking furious as he charged Storm, who charged him in turn. Storm planted his feet and got in a fighting stance as Brock threw a punch, but he blocked it with the back of his left wrist and hit square on the forehead with a hard right, winding back and lifting his leg as he prepared the hit, rocking forward and stomping on Brock's foot as he threw the punch. Storm did this a few times until Brock threw a punch with the other hand, but he just blocked and did the same thing just opposite from before. Storm leaned back a bit and connected with a headbutt to Brock, then reached under and behind his arm and whipped him in a full flip through the air, bringing him to the mat with a hip toss that had a lot of snap behind it. Storm ran into the ropes to get some momentum but before he could come off them, Heyman leapt onto the apron and locked his arms around his neck, holding him halfway in the ring and halfway out.

JR: Oh this isn't fair! That damn Heyman!

Storm maneuvered himself so that he threw his lower body over Heyman, landing behind him and grabbing his shoulders, bringing him to the floor outside with a form of Edge-O-Matic. Storm stood up but was brought back down as Brock dove through the ropes and connected with a suicide dive. Lesnar got up and grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his feet but James threw the side of his knee into Brock's abdomen and bulldogged him onto the steel ramp. After making impact with the move, Storm backed up, ready for him to get up. Lesnar got up angrily and James bicycle kicked him in the upper spine, knocking him onto his face. Storm went to follow up but Lesnar had caught himself with his hands as he leaps backward and catches Storm in the mouth with the point of his elbow. Brock slipped behind him hooking his arms around his waist and German suplexed him into the side of the ring. Storm hit head first, his neck being bent awkwardly on impact as he fell to the floor and lay there. Lesnar re-enters the ring as the referee begins his count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, James Storm may be out of this thing.

FIVE!

SIX!

Brock was taunting the crowd and James Storm, getting a tremendous amount of boos.

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Storm began to stir as he got to his feet. Heyman grabbed him by the throat but Storm elbowed him in the stomach and hip tossed him into the steel steps.

NINE!

Storm turned around and entered the ring, breaking the count, but Brock attacked him immediately, leaping up and connecting with a knee drop right to the back of the neck. The crowd "ooh'ed" as Storm appeared to be out of it. Brock grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the center of the ring, then gradually pulled him to his feet. Brock lifted James onto his shoulders and the crowd booed as they knew what was coming. It appeared to be over but Storm managed to connect with an elbow to the side of the jaw and get free. Brock turned as Storm went for the Last Call. Brock sidestepped and went for a wide punch, but Storm sidestepped and went for the move again. Brock leapt out of the way and connected with the Last Call himself! As Storm fell, Brock ran around him and caught James, throwing him onto his shoulders and standing up. The crowd booed as Lesnar connected with the F-5.

JR: F-5! F-5!

Matt Striker: If James Storm can kick out, it'll be a miracle!

Brock covers James and hooks the leg as the referee comes over to count the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

url

Heyman enters the ring as he and Brock celebrate the win. James Storm rolls out of the ring and begins to head to the back.

Matt Striker: Well folks, the dream of one Brock Lesnar has been realized. Next week he will be one step closer to becoming the first CWF Champion.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining us tonight. We'll see you next week!

Brock and Heyman posing in the ring is the final image as Thursday Night Honor fades to black.

CREDITS

Alberto Del Rio vs. Road Dogg, Kevin Thorn promo- Sam
Air Boom promo- Andrew
The Rock promo- Purple PuNk
Show opening- Tapout
Putting show together, getting show up, Kane promo, Kevin Thorn vs. The Miz, Cody Rhodes vs. Christian, and Brock Lesnar vs. James Storm- Dres

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
What a show! Debut edition of HONOR was great guys. You all put in a great effort and it really shows. CWF is growing and it is growing fast. I'm so proud! :-D

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Sweet. I am in a Triple Threat Match against two people no one knows or cares about. Bring it on!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great show overall. Looking forward to that triple threat match.

Purple Punk, you play a really great Rock. Really surprised with it tbh, best of luck next week as Honor rolls on!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Dredson I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I got called into work today RIGHT after School so I just got home. I had zero time to do it. I'm really sorry for throwing everything on you, but you got my back.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Honor! What an awesome show! Really nice written, like every match, every promo, just everything, put up and coded together! Just gave me goosebumps :) This is how a show should look like. It sucks that due to the accident I've had, I have posted just too late, and messed up my TT a bit, so yeah. No Tennessee Cowboy in the tournament no more lol! GL all the winners of the matches, because you're gonna need it in the tournament, Honor Bros, I congratulate you!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You losing had nothing to do with you getting your TT in late, I promise, I judged it fair and square and Slim's was better this go around. Besides, you've still got those tag straps. Glad you liked the show man. Thanks to Andrew and Hoov for the props, glad you guys liked it as well. I am also quite pleased that you are happy with the triple threat PuNk, go get 'em Rocky! And lastly but surely not least, I've always got your back Tapout. :)

Lewb

Reaction score
Nice show Team Honor! Gutted Awesome Miz no showed. Some competition I'm sure for the next round though! I really enjoyed reading this!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
FINALLY... oh wait that's not me. :p

But this was a good show. Good read and it flowed well. Glad to see I picked up the win and will be advancing. :D But this was a very good show. I enjoyed it.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CWF Thursday Night Honor: September 15th Edition!

The lights go off... a piercing scream is heard over the PA System. Purple Hue barely visible is seen hovering over the ring, we see red splatter slowly pour down into the ring, it gets faster then it stops. The ring begins to lighten up, we see red splatter all over the ring with a message.

JUST 2 MORE MINUTES

Jim Ross: What on earth is going on here?

The lights then begin to flicker, the titantron comes alive as we see the three people with the long trenchcoat jacket. They're still not visible as they're wearing a black hoodie which covers their face. John Morrison is dragged around by the trio, with the black bag over his head, still handcuffed after the ending of WAR shown. The trio grab him tighter as they drag him towards the entrance ring. They pause for a moment as white pyro begins to sparkle in a circle position. Music begins to play...

[video=youtube;G2vjJnXRSfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vjJnXRSfs[/video]

'Satyricon - Repined Bastard Nation' begins blasting out from the PA System in complete screaming music, the crowd holding their ears to their pure hatred of this music. Green hue hovers over the entrance ramp as the trio make their way to the ring, one enters the ring as the other two help drag Morrison into the ring. One member grabs Morrison placing him by the corner turnbuckle before grabbing barbed wire and surrounding him against the steel post. Morrison is trapped by the corner turnbuckle. The lights slowly come back to life as the trio stand in the middle of the ring. One member takes off the hoodie and it's revealed to be a girl. She grabs a microphone...

normal_04.jpg

Daffney;

I am the Goth Goddess, Daffney. You wanted explanations, you're not getting them just yet. These two here, they are not to be revealed just yet. John Morrison is a man who believes he is sexy, a man who believes he can socialize and become popular amongst girls and such. I, Daffney is a girl... a lonely girl who has forever been alone, in the darkness I've never witnessed joy or laughter. While John continues to portray a happy life, it's about to come crumbling down for him. While you stand there trapped John, you cannot see anything that is going on, you're now living in the darkness. This is how we've felt for so long John, this is something you're going to live with right now. Standing there bruised, trapped in barbed wire.. It is our desire and vision to see one bleed, we thirst for one's blood. Nobody can save you right now John, you can forget about WAR, you can forget about the 'Hardcore Championship' because you're now dealing with us. Nobody sent us but ourselves, our delusional mind is of our creation.

Daffney drops the microphone as the hooded man kneels down as he then picks the microphone up, he reveals himself.

Jim Ross:
Justin Gabriel?!

Gabriel1.jpg

Justin Gabriel;

'The Gargoyle' has arrived, the demons have finally canvassed the Earth and portrayed a vision like never before. These dark clouds will hover for days, the storm will continue to brew stronger and stronger and you John Morrison. You're about to be asphyxiated. How does it feel when you can barely breathe? How does it feel knowing the audience is slightly worried about you, they don't like you but they care... They want the Guru of Greatness to live on, they do not want us... We've never been accepted into society, we've always been hiding from the Earth. This world we live in is nothing but 'evil'. Everything that happens is evil, nobody is ever 'safe'. We've never been safe ever, we've had to live underground to escape the world... In the streets of New York, lived us... Our anger against the world became stronger, one night... One night we managed to get back into the world, bright lights hovered over us. These lights and people were happy, but... we managed to find a way to turn the lights off. The screams were heard and everybody was upset. We've noticed that you people cannot live in the dark, but you will from now on and it will rain blood. Starting with you John Morrison.

Gabriel slowly hands the microphone to the next person, he doesn't reveal himself but walk to John Morrison using the barbed wire as he takes it off. Morrison is bleeding, the man takes off the black bag that hovered over his face. Morrison coughs as he is on the floor, barely breathing. The man reveals himself as he speaks.

Jimmy Jacobs;

Ever sat in the park at night, wondering why everyone is so happy in this place? Ever looked over the city on top of the hill, over the lookout... You watch cars and everything move by quickly. People are in such a hurry, in a rush to gain what keeps them happy. The doctors at the hospital helping one person to become better, but here we are... we're not happy, we'll never be better... we're a disease that will widely spread throughout the universe. You John... how's the Asphyxiation coming along? Are you breathing yet? How will you survive the aftermath come Invasion? Your days of being the Shaman of Sexy are outnumbered... You will become one of us, we will enter the Devil into your soul, we will cut you and make you bleed until you have received a path into the darkness. This John, this ends at Invasion. There will be no more John Morrison. I'm asking you to meet me at Invasion and fight me in a match where Weapons are allowed, however we are not to fight in the arena. We're to fight everywhere but the arena. Do you accept the challenge John?

John can barely move, Gabriel grabs him and locks in the Koji Clutch making him barely able to breathe... instantly Melina rushes from the ring as she punches Daffney. Jacobs and Gabriel retreat and leave the ring as they grab Daffney as they walk to the entrance ramp. Melina looks onto the entrance ramp as she carefully tries to take the barbed wire off Morrison, EMT's rush down to help as the show begins...

HonorLogo-1.png

[video=youtube;EiA9Bq3sJi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiA9Bq3sJi8[/video]

The opening theme of Honor, "Honor" by Atreyu plays loud through the PA system as the opening video for Honor is shown! Showcasing the best of Honor. The video ends as fireworks shoot from the stage and the crowd erupts in cheers!

WWE-opening.jpg

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to Honor! Good Ol' J.R. here next to Matt Striker once again as we bring you another great night of action!

Matt Striker: That's right, Jim, tonight we find out who will advance to the finals as Road Dogg takes on Kevin Thorn and in our triple threat main event, Christian and Cody Rhodes and The Rock do battle.

Jim Ross: On top of that, Brock Lesnar, who has already advanced, will take on the newcomer Alex Riley. But we're going to start things off tonight with Kane versus Alberto Del Rio!

The camera pans over to Justin Roberts standing in the ring.

Justin Roberts: Everyone please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

The whole arena of fans begin to boo and chant, "You Suck“ at him, as suddenly the theme of Del Rio begins to play.

del-rio-tron_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the theme hits the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto Del Rio. As Alberto arrives in his new car, to make sure everybody in the arena knows who just arrived, he beeps the horn. Alberto gets out of the car after pulling to a complete stop with a huge smile on his face, ignoring the booing.

Del Rio points to his own face to let the fans' know they aren't getting to him as Ricardo begins to introduce him.

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo finishes his introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto begins to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with a huge smile on his face, he yells something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto steps on the entrance ramp and poses for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him. Alberto then carries on down and into the ring to a huge negative reception

[video=youtube;xLrkKW1jcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrkKW1jcRk[/video]

The fans in the arena are excited as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play, cheering the nearing arrival of Kane and the fond sound of his former theme. Without any hesitation, the Big Red Machine makes his way from the back, where the fans are met with surprise on another matter.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

The roof nearly came off of the place as they were witnessing the return of the true Monster. Kane walks up the steel steps, steps onto the apron and walks along it, then steps through the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 323 pounds, he is the "Big Red Monster", Kaaaaane!

Kane raises his arms at his side into the air and drops them, sending fire shooting from all four turnbuckles simultaneously.

0.jpg

The fire burns strongly for a moment before fading out as the lights come back on and the ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

At the sound of the bell, both men are ready for combat, wasting no time at getting the action underway as they lock up in a test of strength. Alberto throws a kick, planting his boot in the solar plexus of his opponent, the test of strength being broken as Kane's hands are directed towards where he was just kicked as he doubles over from the pain. Del Rio runs over and thrusts his leg from the mat forward, the point of his knee connecting with the back of Kane's hands where the fingers were joined. Kane's hands seperated as Del Rio delivered another knee, causing his opponent to double over further as Alberto threw Kane's arm over the back of his own head, and hooked Kane's head with his right arm, lifting him up and launching into a vertical suplex, both men crashing to the mat.

Del Rio climbed to his feet as Kane did his traditional sit-up, but Alberto threw a kick to the back of his head soon after to daze him. Kane slumped backward but Del Rio hooked his arm around the front of Kane's neck, returning him to a sitting position and holding him there as he applied a dragon sleeper. Alberto wrenched back on the hold for a moment before deciding to change things up a bit as he applied a regular sleeper hold with a body scissors to the torso as he lay there on the mat, seemingly choking the Big Red Machine out.

Jim Ross: Well, it would certainly benefit Alberto Del Rio to make Kane tap here.

Matt Striker: Yes indeed, the pestilent pyromancer has been on an intimidating roll lately. For Alberto to end his reign of terror tonight would certainly be a noble accolade.

While Alberto wrenched back on the hold, suddenly Kane placed the point of his elbows on the mat, shifting his own weight downward onto his opponent. This pinned Alberto's shoulders down as the referee came over to count the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Del Rio throws a shoulder up to break up the situation, releasing the hold which allows Kane and himself to each return to a vertical base. Once Alberto gets to his feet though, Kane grabs him around the throat, inciting cheers from the crowd. Del Rio throws a kick into the solar plexus, the point of his boot connecting just below the chest, as Kane doubles forward and Alberto grabs the arm latched onto his hand, reversing the situation into an execution of the Cross Armbreaker! Del Rio hit the mat but wasn't able to crank back on the arm as Kane turned and punched Alberto in the face with his free hand, causing the Mexican superstar to release the hold he had. Kane stood up, gripping the top of Alberto's head like a basketball and pulling him to his feet as well. Kane grabbed his wrist and whipped him into the opposite ropes, throwing his leg upward and connecting with a big boot that knocked Alberto down as he rode the momentum back towards his opponent.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio using his quickness and cunning to dominate this one, but all it took was one act of brute strength to shift things in Kane's favor.

Matt Striker: The second generation aristocrat may be headed back to the loss column if he can't turn this thing back around.

Alberto sat up, placing his hands on the mat at his sides as he pushed upward and began to climb back to his feet. Kane made his way into the ropes and launched himself off of them, connecting with another big boot. The crowd was electric as Kane reached down and grabbed Del Rio by the neck and lifted him from the mat to his feet. Kane placed his other hand on Alberto's back as he lifted him into the air, which is when someone entered the ring and speared him, Del Rio hitting the mat on his back with great force.

Jim Ross: It's Batista! Kane's opponent for Invasion!

Matt Striker: The WAR resident Animal coming to get a little redemption for what happened on Monday night!

Batista got up quickly as Kane sat up, Big Dave kicking him in the chest to knock the wind out of him as he placed the Big Red Monster's head between his legs. He outstretched his arms displaying both thumbs up, before turning them downward. It was at this time Del Rio launched himself from the ropes and took Batista down with a lariat. Batista kipped up soon after making impact with the mat and grabbed Del Rio, placing his head between his legs. Kane, who had stumbled to the mat, sat up again, turning and looking at what was occurring. Batista didn't do the thumbs up-thumbs down gesture this time as he hoisted Del Rio into the air and turned, delivering the Batista Bomb onto Kane as he and Del Rio crashed into one another and lie there a heap of broken men. Batista exited the ring and made his way up the ramp as Justin Roberts at ringside took a microphone.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a double count out, this match has been ruled a no contest!

Batista stood at the top of the ramp, surveying the work he'd done as Kane sat up in the ring, getting to his feet. He pointed to Batista and did a cutthroat gesture, Batista just smirking in response as he turned his back to Kane and walked backstage. The camera's focus returns to the commentators.

Jim Ross: Well I shouldn't be surprised, Matt, but I am. This thing with Kane and Batista has gotten quickly personal.

Matt Striker: Kane wanted Batista's attention, and now he has it. Only thing is, Batista also has Kane's. One has to wonder who's in worse standing in that situation.

Jim Ross: Cases could be made for both men, no doubt. Well folks, right now we've got to head to commercial, but there's going to be plenty more Honor on the other side of it so stay with us!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WarBanner.jpg

Want more CWF action but can't wait til Invasion? Check out Monday Night WAR!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please join me in welcoming the CWF World Tag Team Champions, Beer Money!

"BEER.. MONEYYY!!!!"

[video=youtube;wD4ccI-GpYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4ccI-GpYY[/video]

The Tag Champs are in the house! Fans pop really really huge for Beer Money as they show up on the entrance ramp and they literally drive their way to the ring as fans are absolutely crazy and on fire because they love these two dudes, and they are excited.

beer-money_108143.jpg

They enter the ring now, both with bottles of beer in their hands and Cowboy James Storm raises his microphone to start off the promo.

'Cowboy' James Storm: Last week wasn't such a great week to be the Tennessee Cowboy. Brock Lesnar whipped my country ass up one side of Madison Square Garden and down the other, effectively ending my undefeated streak and eliminating me from the CWF Championship Tournament.

The fans boo this passionately.

'Cowboy' James Storm: Naw, it's alright. Cuz while I might be awhile before I hold that See Dubya Eff Championship, right now I'm holdin' the World Tag Team Championships with ma' boy Bobby Roode!

The crowd changes their tune as they begin to cheer again.

'Cowboy' James Storm:[/B There ya go, that's the mood I like ta' see ya'll in. Now, since we are the Tag Team Champions, I'm wonderin' why exactly we don't have a match at Invasion next Sunday. Why hasn't Joey Styles booked somethin', why hasn't Tazz penciled anything in? Beats the hell out of me, but since they aren't gonna do it, I will! If any of you wannabe tag teams back there think you've got what it takes ta' come after these titles, go 'head and get yer asses out here so's we can make it official!

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans aren't sure how to react or what to think. As they all rise to their feet, inspired to do so by their peaked curiosity, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. They reach the end of the ramp and walk up the steel steps, entering the ring through the ropes. Jesse Ventura hands a microphone to each of his clients as the music fades out to silence.

311318_10150297994949556_760619555_7564472_219511_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: The alcohol has finally obliterated your last brain cell, hasn't it, holmes? What other reason would there be for you to make an open challenge to any tag team on the company roster, knowing that we are among them and knowing what we do and have done? A common piece of advice comes to mind right now, be careful what you wish for. Do you know why they say that, James? It's so things like this don't come to pass. But it's too late, ese', you've made your bed and you have to lie in it. We accept your challenge because not only do we know that we have what it takes to rid you of your titles, we know we are the most qualified for the job.

God Save Our Gracious Queen!

[video=youtube;tN9EC3Gy6Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk[/video]

The boos from the American crowd hit as soon as The English National Anthem hits. Wade Barrett and William Regal quickly arrive on the stage singing along to their new theme song and national anthem.

NXT_005_Photo_005.jpg

The boos become louder and drown out the singing as the new theme song gets into full swing and the duo make their way down the entrance ramp. They climb up the steel steps, led by Wade Barrett who steps into the ring first and then puts hit foot on the second rope so Regal can get in easier. Their theme song dies down and they begin.

William Regal: The most qualified for the job? If anyone needs to put down the liquor bottle, it's you, Edward, because your mind's on its last legs if you honestly think a couple of bloody sods like you and Ron Killings are more deserving of a title shot than myself and Wade here.

The crowd boos the Emperors of Royalty, as they don't feel like they or R.E.M.E.D.Y. deserve the shot at Beer Money.

Wade Barrett: Shut your mouths you miserable wastes of oxygen. Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that you are in the presence of royalty. Because of that fact, Joey Styles would be foolish to give the tag title shot to anyone else.

Suddenly the crowd falls into darkness and a fiery ring appears at the side of the stage as a formerly famous theme plays over the PA system.

'Blood' plays over the PA system and four figures rise up from the fiery pit, Kevin Thorn and Ariel, along with their new accomplices, Gangrel and Judas Mesias. All four step out from the fire onto the stage where they stand together as a united group.

Kevin Thorn: While everyone's throwing their hats into the ring, allow me to walk among you and state my own case. Not for me, but for my Coven. If it's someone that can take you to your very limits and beyond that you're looking for James, look no further than Gangrel and Judas Mesias. Eddie and Ron, you're nothing but a group of mindless anarchists, leading everyone to believe you have a higher purpose for being here when you're nothing but two conspiracy theorists pretending to be crazy. Wade and William, if you are truly royalty, then let me be the first to refuse to bow to you. The only thrones you inhabit are imaginary figments of your egotism. But The Coven, we are exactly what we say we are, creatures of the night thirsting for blood. The option is yours James, Robert. You can grant my Coven what they have earned, or we can take it.

The Emperors of Royalty take exception to this threat as they begin to brawl with The Coven on the stage. In the ring, Eddie and Truth both hit the tag champions with their respective microphones. Roode and Storm fall to the mat as the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. assault them with punches and kicks, as Jesse Ventura exits the ring and retireves a steel chair from ringside before returning inside. Roode gets to his knees and punches Truth in the abdomen, hooking his head and suplexing him to the mat. As he makes contact with the mat, Ventura drives the steel chair into his abdomen repeatedly then hits him in the head. Storm throws Eddie off of him and gets to his feet, hitting Jesse with the Last Call. James tends to Robert, allowing Eddie to grab the steel chair as he brings it crashing down onto Storm's head. Eddie, Truth, and Ventura exit the ring with the steel chair in tow as they make their way up the ramp.

Kevin Thorn has Regal hoisted up as he delivers the cross powerbomb into the stage. Barrett delivers Wasteland on Mesias, throwing him into Gangrel. Barrett lays out Thorn with a bicycle kick as R.E.M.E.D.Y. reaches the top of the ramp. Kevin Thorn and Eddie have a staredown as Guerrero motions for Truth and Ventura to head to the backstage.

Jim Ross: R.E.M.E.D.Y. and The Coven the only ones not to fight one another! But why?

Matt Striker: A lot of controversy and mystery surrounding this situation right now, Jim, I hope General Manager Styles can get this under control!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen we're going to go to another commercial. More Honor after this!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

306469_10150314286044556_760619555_7683887_676359500_n.jpg

The Best In Dreamland

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Honor, ladies and gentlemen. Before the break we had quite the ruckus break out.

Matt Striker: A ruckus that, unfortunately, has put Beer Money out of action, rendering the Tag Team Championships vacated.

Jim Ross: Well, we'll find out what will be done about that when Joey reveals his plans for Invasion later tonight. As for right now, our Intercontinental Champion is in action.

Things return to Justin Roberts again.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"SAY IT TO MY FACE"

[video=youtube;gTRudwL-aT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTRudwL-aT4[/video]

The crowd gives a solid reaction for Alex Riley as he makes his way out from the back. A-Ry comes out in his wrestling gear looking for a fight.

url

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 251 pounds, Alex Riley!

Riley enters the ring and poses for the crowd.

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

At the sound of the music we are greeted by the Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar and his manager Paul Heyman. The fans are not all too pleased to see the two as the boos rain down pretty heavy on the two but they are the least bit phased as they take their time walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman. Weighing in at 280 pounds. From Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is the Intercontinental Champion, Brock Lesnar!

The two men reach the end of the ramp with Heyman standing at ringside as Brock hands him the Intercontinental Championship and leaps onto the ring apron, stepping through the ropes. Brock rolls his shoulders and hops back and forth, getting himself pumped up as it's the ring bell is sounded.

DING DING!

With the ringing of the bell, the two men were off. Lesnar charges Riley, hitting him in the chest with his shoulder as he fell to the mat on his back. Lesnar drops an elbow into Riley's abdomen and kicks him in the side, Riley rolling over onto his stomach as a defensive tactic. Lesnar began raining down on his back, shoulders, and head with punches as Riley covered the back of his head with his hands. He began to get up as Lesnar continued the attack, turning to face him once he returned to a vertical base. Riley threw an open hand, catching Lesnar in the mouth as the crowd, "oohed" at the impact and the sound it made. Riley threw a punch with his left hand but Lesnar grabbed his wrist with both hands, kicked him in the solar plexus, and turned quickly, throwing Riley around him and to the mat on the other side with a form of hip toss. Lesnar still had Riley's wrist as he fell to a sitting position, one leg on Riley's shoulder and the other wrapped around his arm so that his feet were touching as he fell to his back quickly, wrenching back with a gruesome looking armbar.

Jim Ross: The submission move expertly applied. That mixed martial arts background coming into play here.

Matt Striker: Alex Riley in a bad situation right now.

Riley writhed in pain in the move as he turned onto his side, throwing punches with his free hand onto where Lesnar had his grip applied. It had no avail in breaking the move but assisted in ticking off Lesnar as he sat up quickly, knocking heads with Riley. Riley fell back in agony and Lesnar fell back from daze, still able to wrench the arm however. After shaking off the effects of the collision, Riley was back on his side, throwing himself onto it quickly which gave him enough reach and force to punch Lesnar in the mouth and break the hold. Riley got to his feet holding his arm in pain as he ran into the ropes as Lesnar began to get up. Riley used the momentum he gained from the ropes to go for a flying forearm but Lesnar scouted it, catching him and driving him to the mat with a spinebuster.

Jim Ross: By gawd, I think Riley just had his back broken!

Lesnar rolled Riley over onto his back and covered him as the referee came over to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Before the referee could count three, Lesnar rolled out of the cover and got to his feet, smiling as the crowd booed him. Riley rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself up with his arms, holding there as he shook the cobwebs loose and tried to come back to. Lesnar ran over and caught Riley in the side of the head with a knee, causing him to fall on his face as Lesnar grabbed his arm and fell to the mat, applying another armbar, wrenching back at an angle so Riley's arm was twisted slightly backward.

Jim Ross: And now he's working on wearing down the other arm!

Matt Striker: This is a little unorthodox I'll admit, but it is sound strategy.

Riley was crying out in pain, beating the mat with his fist, but not tapping out. Lesnar was doing his best to break his arm as Riley was reaching his limits quickly. Riley unclenched his fist, opening his hand as he went to drop it. Before he could, Lesnar let go of the hold and rolled him over, covering him. The referee counted.

ONE!

TWO!

No! Riley gets the shoulder up!

Lesnar stands up as Riley rolls over onto his face, lying at his opponent's feet. Lesnar seizes the opportunity and delivers a series of stomps to the shoulder of the arm he was just twisting in the submission hold. Riley put an end to this after a few stomps by rolling over onto his back, the front of his opposite shoulder now absorbing the punishment. Riley turned onto his side quickly and threw a punch at Lesnar's groin but Brock kicked his arm away, his toes connecting with the small of Riley's forearm. Riley sat up, looking at his arm and writhing in pain, his back turned to Lesnar as Brock swung his foot around and kicked him hard in the back of the head. Riley rocked forward, his chin touching his abdomen, then fell backwards to the mat. Lesnar grabbed him by the hair on the top of his head and pulled him back into a sitting position, throwing an arm around his throat, his hands locking behind Riley's head. Lesnar also placed a knee in between Riley's shoulder blades as he pushed forward with it and pulled back with the sleeper hold. Lesnar released the hold after a moment then modified it, locking both arms around his neck as tightly and as far apart as they would go and placing both knees in the small of Riley's back, laying down with the move so that Riley was arched backward across Lesnar's knees being pushed upward while simultaneously being pulled down and choked out.

Jim Ross: This is just sick. It's not even a wrestling match anymore, it's like Lesnar's punishing him for some sort of crime in there!

Matt Striker: Alex's best option is to give up while he can, that is if Brock lets him.

Riley's arms were flailing wildly and his legs were kicking as he tried to handle the pain and fight out of the move. In an act of sheer will, Riley threw his legs back and up, carrying his upper body through as he rolled backward and landed behind Lesnar, breaking things up as Riley stumbled backward and fell on his butt, breathing heavily as he sat against the ropes. Lesnar stood up, shaking his head at Riley like, "you shouldn't have done that" as he pulls him to his feet. Brock throws Riley onto his shoulders and connects with a devastating F-5, rolling him over and covering him as the referee counts.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar!

url

As Brock celebrates his win, Honor heads to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

invasionpostercwf.jpg

Invasion comes to you live on pay-per-view, September 25th, right here on WrestlingSmarks!

Back from commercial, the camera pans to Justin Roberts standing in the ring as the bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a CWF Championship Tournament Semi-Finals match! Introducing first...

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!... YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODDDYYYYYY!

thSummerSlam_2000_Road_Dog_vs_X--6.gif

Road Dogg walks out from the back, bottle of water in hand, he does his signature crotch chopping on the stage before walking down the ramp towards the ring, he has a mic in hand and he introduces himself as he walks down the ramp.

Road Dogg: WELCOME, TO THE DOG HOUSE!. Right now it don't matter where I'm from or how much I weigh, I'm here to kick some ass!.

Dogg throws the mic down and slides into the ring and straight into the battle.

'Blood' plays over the PA system and four figures rise up from the fiery pit, Kevin Thorn and Ariel, along with their new accomplices, Gangrel and Judas Mesias. All four step out from the fire onto the stage where they stand together as a united group. Before Kevin Thorn and Ariel take the lead, all four make their ways down to the ring, with Gangrel and Mesias behind their leaders.

thorn-3-1.jpg
gangsmilefire.jpg

thumb.jpg

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven. From Memphis, Tennessee. Weighing in at 270 pounds, the "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

Ariel makes her way round the ring and gets up on the apron, Ariel then drops into her bat pose on the ring ropes before sitting on the middle rope, allowing Thorn to enter. Thorn stands in the center of the ring looking out as Gangrel makes his way to the ring steps, goblet in hand. He takes a big gulp of the liquid before spewing it out into the air. Mesias rolls into the ring behind them all and sits in one of the corners, blood coming out of his mouth, eyes blank white. The Coven exit to ringside as the bell rings.

DING DING!

As the match started, Road Dogg struck Thorn in the face with a right hand that brought him to one knee, and continued to unload. Thorn swung with a right of his own but Road Dogg swatted his hand with a downward punch then connected with an uppercut that left Thorn groggy against the ropes. Road Dogg continued to unload with punch after punch before connecting with a headbutt and following up with a hip toss and applying a chinlock.

Thorn reached up and back with both of his arms and dug his fingernails into the back of Road Dogg's head, drawing little trickles of blood. Dogg pushed him away to the mat and began brushing at his head as Thorn looked at Dogg and licked the blood from his hands. Road Dogg's expression turned to one of rage as he charged and hit Thorn with a big boot that leveled him. Road Dogg grabbed his hair and pulled him up, hooking his head under his left arm. Road Dogg delivered a clubbing blow to his back, then delivered another, then delivered a knee to the abdomen before unhooking his head and placing it between his legs.

Road Dogg went to lift him, but Thorn bit him in the thigh, causing Dogg to throw him down and leap back holding his thigh, that was now bleeding little trickles of blood like his head, that had now dried. Thorn snarled at Dogg, wide-eyed and with blood stained teeth, as he began to seemingly circle Dogg.

Matt Striker: Mind games from Kevin Thorn.

Jim Ross: After what he did to The Miz last week, I'm not so sure it's mind games.

Dogg initially hesitated, but then began to circle as well. The men met in the center of the ring in a test of strength. Thorn seemed to try to bite Dogg's forearm but Dogg broke the test of strength and punched Thorn in the back of the head with a downward angled punch that brought the Vampire Warrior to the mat on his face. Dogg looked at his forearm, saying "that was a close one" with his expression and body language. As he was doing this, Thorn pushed himself up and slowly rose to his feet. Thorn snarled again and rose his hands from his sides into the air, taunting Dogg again, who responded with another hard right to the mouth. He began changing it up with rights and lefts, leaving Thorn no time to react and defend himself as he was beaten silly. Thinking quickly, he managed to grab Dogg around the wrist and stop a right, then stopped a left by blocking it with his hand.

Thorn bent Dogg's wrist backward to bring him to his knees as he bit Dogg's fist hard, drawing blood from the wound as it trickled in multiple streams over Dogg's hand. Dogg headbutted Thorn in the stomach to break up both attacks then charged and lifted him up, slamming him back first into the nearest corner. He wore down Thorn with multiple shoulder thrusts then pulled back to go for one with extra force and connected but instead of staying weakened long, Thorn kicked him in the groin and put his head between his legs, rolling over him and coming out of the corner with a Canadian Destroyer!

Matt Striker: WOW! Did we really just see that?

Jim Ross: What a difference making maneuver!

Dogg lay there on his face as Thorn loomed over him, circling him, looking at his wounds. The dried blood on the back of his head, on his thigh, on his fist, it made him look upward and almost cackle. Dogg got to one knee and began to shake the cobwebs off but Thorn hit him in the back of the head with a big boot to plant him on his face and draw blood from the wound again. Thorn walked on his fists and knees, leaning his head over the wound. He licked the wound as the crowd began a "that's disgusting" chant and J.R. and Striker wore disgusted looks on their faces. Thorn rose up to his knees, blood on his tongue and teeth, and the corners of his mouth and lips as he opened his mouth and smiled sinisterly, posing for the crowd. After posing, he returned to where he was quickly and clutched Dogg's head in his hands and began squeezing, beating it against the mat repeatedly, almost as if he were dribbling a basketball. Dogg pushed up with his arms as this was happening, and managed to chop Thorn in the chest with his left, then turn and deck him with his right as Thorn staggered backward into the corner.

Dogg exited the ring and snatched Gangrel's sunglasses, re-entering the ring. He positioned them over his fist and mouthed, "You like blood?" before charging Thorn. Thorn stepped out of the way and Dogg's punch hit the corner, shattering the glasses into his hand as Thorn went for a clubbing blow to the back of the head but Dogg turned and caught him with a punch, the shards from the glasses creating small cuts on his face. Thorn went to the closest corner to regroup but had his back turned to Dogg, who spun him around and headbutted him in the chest then connected with a running knee to the abdomen. Winded, Thorn now lay against the corner defenseless as Dogg headbutted him repeatedly until the small cuts became bigger cuts, then began unloading with punches with the sharded hand, creating a gash on Thorn's forehead. Thorn now had blood running down his face as Dogg hoisted him up, running and turning before planting him with a modified spinebuster.

Jim Ross: This has gotten sick, from the head licking right down to that last spinebuster.

Matt Striker: I couldn't agree more, Jim, this is brutal!

Dogg stood over Thorn, who lay there with his eyes closed, blood running down his face. Dogg placed his foot on Thorn's chest going for the pin as the referee went to begin the count, when suddenly Thorn's arm came up and he grabbed him by the ankle. His eyes shot open, widening as his mouth opened and he began to laugh. He threw Dogg backward off his balance like it was nothing as he sat up, cackling hysterically as he licked at the blood running down his face. He got to his feet and started walking towards Dogg, who seemed to want nothing to do with Thorn now.

Thorn continued his pursuit as Dogg slid backward into the corner. Thorn walked toward him, then Dogg leapt forward clipping the knee and bringing Thorn down. Thorn was on one knee with a hand on the mat as he began to get up and Dogg got into position for a spear. Thorn turned around as Dogg charged, but he sidestepped and Dogg missed and almost went through the ropes to the outside but Thorn grabbed him by the back of the neck and tights and pulled him back into the ring in DDT position. He threw Road Dogg onto the top rope and turned, delivering the "Dark Kiss" cutter. Thorn pulled Dogg away from the ropes and covered him as the referee counted.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the finals, Kevin Thorn!

0.jpg

The Coven join Kevin in the ring as they stand side-by-side, joining hands. The lights dim in the arena and as they raise their conjoined hands, it begins to rain blood.

Jim Ross: Damnit, not again!

Matt Striker: It seems to be the ritual. Speaking of rituals, we've got to return to commercial. More Honor after this!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

74680_488129854555_760619555_5600761_7085259_n.jpg

Haven't had time to do The Dresden Dose yet this week, but it's coming.

Back from commercial, we head to Joey Styles in his office. The crowd cheers.

url

Joey Styles: Good evening, CWF Faithful, I trust you're enjoying tonight's show. A lot has happened tonight, and I know you guys are anxious for some answers so here's the rundown. At the top of the show, Jimmy Jacobs issued a challenge to John Morrison, but he wanted him in a match where they wouldn't fight in the arena and weapons were permitted. Well Jimmy, since we'll be in Ohio next Sunday, you two are going to face off in what I'm calling a Cleveland Free-For-All. Anything goes, falls count anywhere. The entire city except inside the arena itself is permitted. Now, as for tonight's triple threat. Because I don't want anyone to be left out, the two men that lose the triple threat will face off in singles competition. And because there will be no Honor next week in order to give the superstars more time to prepare, the finals will now be another triple threat match. So it will be Kevin Thorn versus Brock Lesnar versus either The Rock, Christian, or Cody Rhodes. Lastly, the Tag Team Championships. Well initially it was going to be four teams, but I don't want Road Dogg to be left out, so it's going to be five. In a Last Team Standing match it will be R.E.M.E.D.Y. versus The Coven versus the New Age Outlaws versus the Emperors of Royalty versus a team that didn't get involved in the fray tonight but deserves a shot, the team of Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore. See you at Invasion, guys.

Things return to Justin Roberts in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a CWF Championship Tournament Semi-Finals match as well as your main event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Z8JnBtWGGfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JnBtWGGfE[/video]

The sold out crowd for this edition of Thursday Night Honor jumps to their feet as the Rock’s theme music blares through the speakers and is barely heard over the cheering fans. The Rock struts out to the center of the stage before whipping his head to the right and staring right into the camera.

The+Rock+%252856%2529.JPG

With no emotion on his face he cocks his eye brow before strutting down to the ring as the crowd continues to cheer on the Rock.

85.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 260 pounds, he is the "People's Champion", The Rock!

Stepping into the ring the Rock stands on the closest turnbuckle to the right and throws his arm high into the air as the crowd cheers louder before the Rock steps down and gets ready for the match.

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

"Highway to the Danger Zone" by Versus The Ocean begins playing as the crowd erupts into boos. Soon after this, the "Instant Classic" himself makes his way onto the stage.

url

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

WOAHHHH!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike and when the CWF’s Dashing superstar walks onto the stage he gets a standing ovation of boos.

220px-Dashing_Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face before he slowly walks down the ramp.

301670-16771776.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in at 223 pounds, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes!

Cody reaches the end of the ramp and enters the ring. The bell sounds.

DING DING!

As the bell rings, Christian goes over to Rhodes immediately, tackling him to the mat and beginning to rain down on him with punches. The Rock puts an end to this quickly by grabbing Christian by the shoulders and throwing him off of Rhodes to the other side of the ring. Rock goes to attack Rhodes but when Rock threw Christian it was into the ropes as the Instant Classic uses that fact to his advantage and knocks Rock face first onto Rhodes with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Rock got up to his feet angrily as he turned around and charged at Christian angrily, swinging at him with a lariat attempt but Christian ducked it and came off the ropes behind him, bringing him to the mat with a bulldog. Right after the move made impact, Rhodes re-entered the fray by applying a sleeperhold on Christian as he pulled him to his feet. Rhodes applied pressure and held Christian there for as long as he could, Christian fighting until he could fight no more. After reaching the end of his rope, Christian began to fade, Rhodes smiling at this. The referee came over and raised Christian's arm, and it fell to his side lifelessly.

ONE!

The referee repeated this and Christian's arm again fell lifelessly at his side.

TWO!

Matt Striker: It can't be over already, can it?

The referee raised Christian's arm again but Christian pulled it free, reaching back and grabbing Rhodes by the back of the head and quickly dropping to the mat with a modified jawbreaker. Christian got to his feet, slapping his face to get some bloodflow returning when suddenly he was hit over the back of the head with a clubbing forearm from The Rock, knocking him on his face on the mat. Rock grabbed Christian and yanked him back to his feet, goozling him. Rock held Christian at his mercy despite Captain Charisma delivering forearm shots to Rock's forearm to try and break the grasp. Rock headbutted Christian until he was dazed and couldn't fight back, then hooked the arm and delivered a Rock Bottom.

As Rock returned to a standing position, Rhodes connected with a running knee to the abdomen, causing Rock to bend forward in pain. Rhodes locked his arms around Rock's waist and lifted him onto his shoulder, facing up. Rhodes went for a Dominator onto Christian but Rock slid down his back onto the mat and went into the ropes, coming off and going for a big boot but Rhodes sidestepped and went for a lariat but Rock ducked and went into the opposite ropes, going for a big boot again but Rhodes tripped him up, bringing him to his face.

Jim Ross: It seems no one can get the advantage.

Matt Striker: Each man has had a counter or a way to evade their opponents' offense. It's exciting to watch!

Rhodes locked his leg with Rock's and went to lock in an STF but Rock spun back and caught Rhodes in the side of the head with an elbow, knocking him to the mat as Rock got up. When Rock stood, Christian dove at his leg, clipping it and bringing him to his face. Christian rolled Rock over onto his back and headed over to the turnbuckle, but Rhodes charged him and connected with a splash in the corner, backing off as Christian fell back, Rhodes catching him and connecting with Cross Rhodes. As Cody got to his feet, Rock was right there and applied a full nelson. Rhodes struggled to break free but the Brahma Bull had it locked in too well.

In the meantime, Christian rolled across the mat so that he was out of their line of view and climbed up to the top turnbuckle. Christian leapt and kicked Rock in the back of the head, landing on his feet in a squatting position as Rock fell to the mat. Christian stood and spun Rhodes around, kicking him and going for the Killswitch. But as he did, Rock pulled them apart, connecting with a Rock Bottom on Christian and another on Rhodes.

Jim Ross: Well Matt, it's clear that all three of these men want to advance to the finals.

Matt Striker: But only one of them can do it, J.R., and right now it looks like it's going to be The Rock.

Jim Ross: I dunno Matt, don't count the proverbial chickens before they hatch.

Rock looked down at both of his opponents and grabbed Rhodes, pulling him from the mat and placing his head between his legs. Rock lifted Cody into powerbomb position and dropped him hard to the mat. Rock looked down at Cody again and smiled, but was suddenly low blowed by Christian, who locked his arms with his own, spun him around, and connected with the Killswitch! While this was going on, Rhodes had gotten up as he went for a bicycle kick but Christian sidestepped, kicked him in the abdomen, locked Cody's arms with his own, spun him around and dropped him with the Killswitch as well! The crowd gave a mixed reaction as Christian went to the top turnbuckle. He stood up and placed his hand on his forehead, looking around at his Peeps, then he leapt and connected with a frog splash on Rhodes! Christian hit and rolled, then went for the cover on Cody but Rock ran and kicked him in the face, causing him to spin with the impact and lay there out of it on the mat.

As Rock looked down at Christian, Rhodes charged him, throwing his leg at the People's Champion and connecting with his abdomen with a successful form of toe kick. He turned Rock so that they were face to face and hoisted him above his head, hurling him through the air, causing Rock to collide with the turnbuckle, his right side connecting with the middle turnbuckle pad, landing in a way that he was also tangled in the ropes, his right arm on the outer side of the bottom rope and his right leg in the same predicament on the set of ropes behind him. Rock had his left hand and left knee to the mat, shaking his head to rid himself of the daze.

Christian stood up unbeknownest to his opponents, watching as Cody marched over to the corner and bent down, placing himself under Rock as he stood, freeing Rock from the ropes, grabbing him and turning, walking towards the center of the ring as if he were going to perform a fireman's carry. As Cody followed through with the move, Rock hooked both arms around Rhodes' head, bridging his body so that he landed on his feet, swinging so that he and Cody were back-to-back, dropping down with a modified reverse jawbreaker as Cody went staggering forward into the ropes. Rock got to his feet and ran into the ropes his legs were just caught in, riding the momentum into Cody, launching himself like a missile and catching his opponent with a shoulder block that sent the "Dashing One" through the opening between the top and middle rope and crashing face first to the floor outside.

Jim Ross: My word, what a spill to take!

Matt Striker: No better match to take it in, J.R.

Rock smiled at Cody lying on the floor before turning around, where he was now standing face-to-face with Christian. Rock and Christian begin trading punches, both landing two each. As Rock goes for a third, Christian spits in his eyes. As Rock holds his eyes, Christian runs into the ropes and launches himself off of them. He cocks back to throw a punch but Rock launches himself at him, connecting with a lariat that causes Christian to do a backflip and land on his face. Rock grabs him and applies the People's Sharpshooter, the crowd cheering.

Jim Ross: Not the best time to be in a submission hold.

Matt Striker: The timing could hardly be worse, but knowing Christian, he'll let Rock sever his spine before he taps out!

As Christian cries out in agony in the hold, Rock decides it isn't quite enough as he releases the hold, grabbing Christian's head with both hands and dribbling it against the mat several times. Rock stands up and grabs Christian by the hair on the back of his head, pulling him forcefully to a vertical base. Christian smacked Rock's arm away, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him in, connecting with a headbutt. Christian whips Rock into the corner and charges, but Rock leaps out of the way and Christian eats nothing but turnbuckle. He turns and comes staggering out of the corner as Rock goes low and hoists him up, turning in mid-air and driving him downward on a fast trip, planting him hard against the mat with a spinebuster. Christian seemed to be out of it as Rock hooked the leg, the referee counting.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Just when Rock thinks he has the match won, Christian gets the shoulder up, throwing Rock off of him. Both men get to their feet as Rock charges Christian, who connects with a shoulder block, taking Rock down. Christian gets to his feet and grabs Rock, whipping him into the corner. Rhodes re-enters the fray and low blows Christian , whipping him into The Rock as both men are stacked in the corner. Rhodes goes for a corner splash but Christian jumps out of the way and Rock grabs Cody, throwing him overhead and over the turnbuckle as Rhodes crashes to the outside. Shortly after Rock has thrown Rhodes, Christian kicks him and pulls him out of the corner. He turns him quickly and connects with the Killswitch! Christian covers The Rock as the referee counts.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the finals, Christian!

url

Jim Ross: Christian has done it! Christian is on his way to the tournament finals!

Matt Striker: The "Instant Classic" is one match away from tournament gold! What a night it's been!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen we thank you for joining us, we'll see you at Invasion!

Christian celebrating on the turnbuckle is the final image seen as Honor fades to black.

Credits
Trio of Darkness promo-Andrew
Everything else-Chris Dresden

Confirmed for Invasion
Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Kevin Thorn for the CWF Championship

The Coven vs. New Age Outlaws vs. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore vs. R.E.M.E.D.Y. vs. Emperors of Royalty for CWF Tag Team Championships

Jimmy Jacobs vs. John Morrison in a Cleveland Free-For-All

Cody Rhodes vs. The Rock

OOC: Sorry for the wait. Internet went down and I had to re-write the whole show and wait for it to come back up.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Oh snap! Got a triple threat match happening at Invasion for me :O

Better get TT'ing sometime this week, Slim and Sam... Oh God... This ain't going to be easy. Great TT sesh.

Lack of TT this week, show was good overall. Love the idea of the Tag Match at Invasion.

This is going to be a great Invasion! Let's roll and TT!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Cool show. Enjoyed my match :D and triple threat at the PPV... lets do this thing.

But this was a good show all things considering.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I dunno who Daffney is...
With Ellis posting so late the triple match did not get to get developed so well. With Andrew getting a pin over me I hope that ends up in a feud.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm quite disappointed at the lack of comments from members during shows...

Suppose we need a Dresdon Dose for the comments to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.