CWE: Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Haha, looks great WG! Glad you're in, I'm already expecting lots out of your first show after seeing some of your previous EWO work, plus the sneak peak...

Looks great WG, I'll be reviewing! (lol)

JHar888

Reaction score
R3b37710n Preview

ERIC BISCHOFF - New GM of R3b37710n?

This Monday, CWE presents the first ever R3b37710n since the brand extension. CWE.com has learned that Bischoff drafted many superstars for R3b37710n, and just a few names include: The Christian Coalition, John Morrison, CM Punk, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, and Abyss.

At the brand extension on CWE.com, Eric Bischoff's first pick was the entire Christian Coalition. Was that a way of sending them a message regarding the CWE Title? Or will John Morrison be the superstar to revive the belt? Don't forget, the brand Michaels chose to become an exclusive part of was R3b37710n. What will this meean to the former champ John Morrison?

Be sure to catch R3b37710n this Monday, on The USA Network, at 8PM ET.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice to see Bischoff is back! He will definitley shake things up at R3b37710n! Check out HEW if you have time Jhar!

CT Styles

Great Show check out CWA I just finished New Years Revolution.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
CWE:Nitro

TNN’s theme music hits and Pyro’s go off all around the ring and arena, the crowd start to cheer and jump to their feet, the lights come on and the noise gets louder and the camera pans around the arena, you see banners and signs everywhere, and then camera goes to the commentators .

Joey – WELCOME!! And good evening from everybody here inside the huge arena of Texas Stadium here in Dallas. We are back on the air and boy I just can’t wait for tonight to begin, as always I am joined by, one of the wrestling greats in my co commentator Tazz.

Tazz – Oh man I am ready for this to start or what, we have some great matches lined up for you folks at home in our first show of the year. LAX the TNN tag team champions are in action tonight against one of the best up and coming tag team in the major brothers. We also have a bit of diva action as Jillian Hall takes on Victoria.

Joey – And in just a few minutes we will have our opening match, and it is two men renewing old rivalries in Matt Hardy and Edge.

Jonathan Coachman’s music plays and the crowd boo him as he walks down to the ring, he has a microphone in his hand and he enters the ring.

Joey – I wonder what coach has got to say he seems pretty happy.

Tazz – He’s the Co – GM of Nitro why shouldn’t he be happy.

Joey – Well he’s bald for a start.

Coach is about to speak and the crowd start to chant YOU SUCK!!! It then dies down and he starts to speak again.

Coach – Its good to be back, man this has been long over due. I don’t know why we had to have the first Nitro show in Texas, the saying is right everything is bigger in Texas and the people in the front row your know exception have you guys ever heard of salad. No I didn’t think so.

The crowd boos him.

Coach - I bet your wondering why I am out here, well since it is the first Nitro show, we don’t have an Undisputed Champion and tonight we will have the first two matches of a tournament called the quest for glory, the first two matches will start here tonight and the two men that that go through will face the winners of the matches next week and the final that will determine the champion will be held at One night stand. And you guest it my boy MVP will be in one of those matches and he will take on one of those loser from the locker room.

The crowd boo Coach as his music plays and he walks out of the ring and up the ramp.

Joey – Well what an announcement right there form the coach, our first match back on air will be up next don’t go anywhere.

{Commercial}​

Tazz – Welcome back and we are just about all set for our first match.

Edge’s music plays and the crowd boo him as he comes from behind the curtain and walks down the ramp and he enters the ring.

Matt Hardy’s music plays and the crowd jump up and cheer as he walks out and down the ramp, he points at Edge and climbs into the ring.

Edge vs. Matt Hardy​

Hardy and Edge circle each other around the ring and then they lock up in the middle of the ring, Edge gets the better of Hardy and puts him into a headlock, Hardy pushes Edge away into the ropes and Hardy connects with a shoulder block knocking Edge down to the mat. He guides Edge to his feet and connects with a kick to the mid section and then with an uppercut to the face knocking Edge back into the turnbuckle Hardy connects with a couple of chops to the chest Edge has a pained look on his face. Hardy whips him across the ring into another turnbuckle, he runs at him and he connects with a clothesline knocking Edge down to his knees. The crowd cheers, but Edge gets to his feet and connects with left and right punches to the face. Edge then kicks him in the mid section and he hits Hardy with a knee to the face, knocking Hardy on his back Edge goes for the cover 1…2…and Hardy kicks out and the crowd cheers. Edge stomps on Hardy’s chest and the crowd boo Edge he then kicks him in the ribs and shouts at Matt he guides him to his feet and whips him into the ropes and as Hardy comes back Edge connects with a back drop.

Joey – That was a hard landing for Hardy, Edge looks in good shape.

The crowd start to chant Hardy’s name to build his momentum Edge guides him to his feet and pokes him in the eye, he then connects with three chops across the chest, Hardy falls back onto the ropes and Edge starts to kick him in the mid section, he then spits him Hardy’s face and connects with right hand punches to the face, Edge untangles Hardy from the ropes and guides him to his feet but Hardy quickly connects with a head butt to the face of Edge and he throws him to the outside. Hardy runs and bounces off the ropes and connects with a baseball slide to the face of Edge knocking him back down. Hardy climbs top the top rope and connects with a jumping body press to Edge, both men are on the floor on the outside, the crowd start to cheer Hardy on, he is the first to his feet and he start to stomp all over Edge on the outside, he guides him to his feet and picks him up and drops him gut first onto the barricaded wall, he takes Edge off and rolls him back into the ring. Hardy slides back in and kicks him in the mid section, Edge rolls over and Hardy gets on to his knees and starts to punch him in the face. Edge tries to cover up, Hardy gets off him and guides him to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle and runs at him and connects with a knee to the mid section.

Joey – Matt’s really going at Edge here.

Tazz – He is like a man possessed.

Hardy guides Edge to his feet and he goes for the twist of fate but Edge pushes him away into the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Hardy ducks Edge then turns around and Hardy kicks Edge in the mid section and lifts him up and he connects with a suplex he goes for a cover 1…2…and Edge gets his shoulder up, the crowd can’t believe it. Hardy guides Edge to his feet, he goes for a DDT but Edge pushes him away, Hardy bounces off the ropes and connects with a clothesline Edge quickly gets to his feet Edge locks his hands round Hardy’s waist and he connects with a belly to belly suplex, Edges covers 1…2…and Hardy kicks out, the crowd cheer. Both men are slow to get to there feet, they both stand in the middle of the ring and they start to trade punches Hardy gets the better of Edge and he tries once more to connect the twist of fate and he does 1….2…3. The crowd stands to their feet and cheer.

Roberts – Here is your winner Matt Hardy.

Joey – My god what a match right there Matt Hardy picking up the victory and what a way to kick off the new addition of Nitro here tonight.

Tazz – Of that there is no doubt Joey, if this is the start of things to come we are in store for one hell of a ride.

{Camera cuts backstage}​

Jonathon Coachman is walking down the corridor and he turns the corner and knocks on the door of MVP, he walks in to his locker room and MVP is sat on his couch listening to music, Coach taps him on the shoulder.

Coach – Hey, what you listening too?

MVP – Just a bit of 361 Mafia.

Coach – Nice, listen I want to talk to you about your match tonight in the quest for glory tournament, I am going to get straight to the point, the man you will be facing tonight is Batista.

MVP stand up off his couch and looks at Coach.

MVP – What the hell man, what are you trying to do? You’re the co – GM and yet you give me Batista in the first round of this thing, why?

Coach – Listen you have to face the toughest ones at some point and why not in the first round.

MVP – Why do I have to face him at all?

Coach – Trust me by the end of tonight you will be going through to round two and lets just say Batista won’t.

Coach smiles at MVP and the camera switches back to the annoucers.

Joey – I wonder what coach meant by that, MVP and Batista tonight my god this night just keeps getting better and better.

Tazz – You said it Joey this night is going to be explosive. Whoa!!

Joey – Well up next we have a tag match which is set to be off the hook as the tag team champions take on the Major Brothers who won at one night stand against the highlanders. Let’s take a look.

On screen is the tag match between the Highlanders and The Major Brothers

Brett to the center of the ring! In position for a Doomsday Device, Rory gets prepared to jump off the top rope. Before the move can be executed, Brian gets up on the ring apron and grabs a hold of Rory's leg! At the same time, Brett performs an athletic back roll off of Robbie's back! Robbie turns around, and gets hit by a super kick! Robbie begins spinning around in grogginess. It is then, that Brian, who's standing on the ring apron, pushes Rory McAllister off the top turnbuckle! As he gets closer to the ground, he hits his cousin Robbie! Robbie falls, and then Rory spins around in grogginess! Now, Brett hits a super kick on him! He falls to the mat, and Brett hits a high knee on Robbie, who just got up off the mat, while his brother secures in a pin fall. The referee, Biscuit Johnson heads to the mat, and begins counting...1 - 2 - 3!
WINNERS: The Major Bros

Joey – That was a good victory at one night stand but it a whole different ball game against the Homicide and Hernandez. Todd Grisham is now standing with the Major Brothers.

Camera switches to Todd​

Todd - Thanks Joey, I am being joined by an up and coming tag team force in the wrestling industry in the major brothers.

The crowd cheers.

Todd – Now guys how do you feel about taking on Homicide and Hernandez tonight.

Brian – Well Todd to be honest with you we are pretty relaxed about facing these guys tonight, I mean they are nothing special in the ring and there has never really been a threat to them losing there titles but tonight that is going to change, once we beat these guys tonight we will soon have the tag team titles around our waists.

Their music starts to play and the walk off.

Joey – Strong words there from Brian Major.

The Major Brother music continues to play and the crowd cheers as they walk down to the ring.

LAX music plays and the crowd boos them as they walk down the ramp with the tag team titles around their waist, they walk to the bottom of the ramp where they are met by Brian and Brett, both teams start to trade punches, Brian slams Homicides head against the steel steps whilst Brett swings Hernandez into the barricaded wall. Brian rolls Homicide into the ring and the bell rings to start the match.

The Major Brothers vs. LAX
(Non Title)

Brian picks up Homicide and slams him down to the mat with a scoop slam, he bounces off the ropes and he connects with a elbow drop, he quickly gets up and connects with another, the crowd cheers him on. He guides Homicide to his feet and whips him into the ropes and picks him up and connects with a military press slam, Homicide holds on to his mid section, Brian runs up to him and kicks him in the ribs, he walks over to his corner and tags in Brett, he connects with a falling double axe handle to the back of Homicide, he then picks him back up and connects with a couple of snap suplexes, he then guides him to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle and runs at him and he connects with a clothesline, he takes Homicide by the arm and whips him into another turnbuckle and connects with a back elbow smash, Homicide falls down to the mat and Brett goes for the cover 1…2…and Homicide kicks out.

Joey – What an aggressive start here by the Major Brothers, they are not messing about.

Tazz – Homicide and barley draw breath and Hernandez can only watch on at the minute.

Brett guides the groggy Homicide to his feet and connects with an uppercut, knocking Homicide back into the ropes, he whips Homicide into the ropes and Hernandez makes a blind tag just as Brett kicks Homicide in the mid section Hernandez grabs Brett and connects with reverse DDT. He then quickly guides Brett to his feet and connects with a hip toss across the ring, Brett holds his back, he picks up Brett and smashes his head against the turnbuckle and then he connects with a German suplex, he goes for the cover 1…2…and Brett kicks out. The crowd boos Hernandez as he taunts Brian; he lifts up Brett and connects with a right punch to the face, Brett stumbles down to his knee and Hernandez connects with a couple more left and right punches, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a spinebuster, he hooks the leg 1…2…and Brett kicks out, he drags Brett over to the corner and tags in Homicide, he climbs to the top rope and connects with a leg drop, he then grabs hold of Brett’s legs and locks in a leg lock, the crowd try and cheer Brett on as he tries to grab the bottom rope but he falls short, then the crowd cheer as Brian runs into the ring and kicks Homicide in the head, Hernandez runs in and trades punches with Brian as they move into the centre of the ring.

Joey - All hell is breaking loose the referee has lost control of this match up.

Brian clotheslines Hernandez to the outside and then connects with a valuating body press to the floor. Inside the ring Brett and Homicide are going at it, Brett kicks Homicide in the mid section and then connects with a double arm DDT, Brett quickly goes up to the top rope and he connects with the missile dropkick, the crowd cheer as he hooks the leg of Homicide 1…2…3. The crowd cheers once more.

Roberts – Here are your winners Brett and Brian the Major Brothers.

Joey – They did it Tazz what a big, big victory for the Major Brothers here tonight.

Tazz – Your damn right Joey they did what they set out to do, and they did it in style.

Joey - Yeah, what a Missile dropkick from Brett Major, once he hooked the leg, there was no way Homicide was going to kick out.

The Major Brothers walk back up the ramp taunting the LAX with title round waist taunt, Homicide and Hernandez don’t look happy.

Joey – Well up next the first match in the quest for glory tournament.

{Commercial Break}​

Joey – Welcome back and we are just about ready for our next match.

Carlito’s music plays and the crowd boos him to the ring as he holds an apple in his hand, he has a cocky smile on his face as he waits for his opponent. Suddenly his smile is wiped from his face.

Bobby Lashley music is played and the crowd cheer as he walks down the ramp and he enters the ring.

The Quest for Glory Round 1
Carlito vs. Bobby Lashley​

Carlito attacks Lashley as he enters the ring hitting him across the back with left and right punches and he then connects with knees to the mid section of Lashley, but then Lashley pushes Carlito down to the floor, Carlito charges back ant Lashley but he just lifts him up and connects with a powerslam, he goes for a cover 1…2…and Carlito kicks out. Lashley picks him up and whips him into the ropes and he connects with a clothesline, he quickly lifts Carlito back to his feet and he connects with left and right punches to the face and mid section of Carlito, then he whips him into the turnbuckle and runs at Carlito, but he manages to lifts himself up and kick Lashley in the face, Carlito climbs to the second rope and he connects with a double axe handle, knocking him down. Carlito then locks in the Boston crab, but Lashley pushes himself up and crawls towards the ropes and grabs it, the referee tells Carlito to break the hold 1….2….3…..and Carlito releases him. He quickly turns around and stomps on Lashley back, he guides him back to his feet and goes for a DDT but Lashley just pushes him into the ropes, as he comes back Lashley lifts him up and connects with a spinebuster, he goes for the cover 1…2…and Carlito kicks out, the crowd sigh.

Joey – That was close I thought Lashley had him there.

Tazz – What a big time spinebuster that was.

Lashley starts to build some momentum and the crowd start to cheer him on, he guides Carlito back to his feet and then whips him into the ropes and connects with another powerslam, and he bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee drop to the face of Carlito he stomps on him a couple of times, then once again he guides him to his feet and connects with a standing neckbreaker, he goes for the cover 1…2…and Carlito kicks out. The crowd cheers on Lashley as he guides Carlito to his feet, but then he rakes Lashley’s eyes and Carlito bounces off the ropes and he goes to clothesline Lashley but he ducks and kicks him in the mid section and he goes for the dominator, but some how Carlito manages to get out of it and turns it into the back-cracker, he goes for the cover 1…2…and Lashley just gets his shoulder up, the crowd cheers and Carlito cannot believe it, he looks at the referee in disbelief.

Tazz- Unbelievable I thought that was it for sure.

Joey – It just shows you Tazz how much he wants this.

Carlito guides Lashley to his feet and kicks him in the mid section and he goes for DDT but Lashley picks him up and he connects with a reverse suplex, he quickly guides Carlito up and whips him into the turnbuckle, he runs at him and he connects with a clothesline, he drags Carlito out of the corner and he lifts him over his shoulder and he connects with the dominator, he hooks the leg 1…2…3. The crowd are on their feet cheering.

Roberts – Here is your winner Bobby Lashley.

Joey – What a win for Lashley, he advances to the next round of the quest for glory tournament.

Tazz – And what a way to do it a dominator right in the centre of the ring.

Joey – That was the first match in the quest for glory tournament but still to come, our main event sees MVP take on Batista.

Tazz – But up next we got two feisty women up next as Jillian Hall takes on Victoria.

{Commercial Break}​

Joey – Welcome back on our first night back on air and boy has it been a great night but it is far from over yet.

Tazz – No we are not and our next match is up pretty shortly.

{Camera goes backstage}​

Leticia – I am now standing with the man that will face MVP in the second match of the quest for glory tournament, Batista.

The crowd cheers as he appears on camera.

Leticia – How do feel about facing MVP tonight?

Batista – I feel very confident about tonight’s match I have beaten MVP in the past and there is no reason why I can’t do it again here tonight. All MVP does is run his mouth off and he can never back it up in the ring. If MVP is going to win tonight he is gunna have to do a lot more than run his mouth off to beat me.

{Camera goes back to announce table}​

Joey – Well up next it’s the divas turn in the spotlight.

Jillian Hall’s music plays and some of the crowd boo and jeer her to the ring.

Victoria’s music plays and they cheer her down the ramp as she enters the ring.

Jillian Hall vs. Victoria​

Both women lock up and Victoria starts off well with a couple of left forearms smashes to the head of Jillian, then Victoria whips her into the ropes and Victoria connects with a clothesline knocking Jillian down. Victoria quickly guides Jillian to her feet and she connects with a couple of snap suplexes, Jillian holds here back as Victoria goes for the cover 1…2…and Jillian kicks out. Victoria gets to her feet and stomps of Jillian’s stomach she then connects with a couple of elbow drop to the chest, she then bounces off the ropes and connects with a leg drop. Victoria picks Jillian up and she connects with a scoop slam, she bounces off the ropes and she jumps over Jillian and bounces off the ropes again Jillian gets to her feet and kicks Victoria in the mid section, and then connects with DDT, she hooks the leg 1…2…and a kick out, the crowd cheer. Jillian guides Victoria to her feet and slaps her across the face, Victoria looks her in the face and slaps her back, they lock up again and Jillian gets Victoria in a head lock and gets Victoria down to one knee, the crowd try and cheer Victoria back to standing and she does get there and lifts Jillian up and connects with a back drop, both women are now flat on the mat. Victoria gets to her feet first; she walks over to Jillian and guides her back to her feet. Victoria then whips Jillian into the turnbuckle and connects with a couple of chops to the chest and then a knee to the mid section, Jillian gasps for air as Victoria puts her on the top turnbuckle and she connects with a superplex, she hooks the leg of Jillian 1…2…and she manages to get a shoulder up, the crowd sigh in disbelief.

Joey – How did Jillian manage to kick out of that one, what a move from Victoria.

Victoria guides Jillian back to her feet and whips he into the ropes as she comes back Victoria connects with a knee to the gut and then slams her face into the mat, she stomps on her back and then guides her back to her feet and connects with a couple of chops to the chest of Jillian, but she hits back with a couple of chops herself but then Victoria rakes her in the eyes and lifts her up and connects with a suplex, she goes for the cover 1…2…and a kick out from Jillian. Victoria goes up to the top rope and jumps and goes for an elbow drop but Jillian moves out of the way, Jillian gets to her feet and she locks in the single leg Boston crab in the middle of the ring and Victoria screams in pain the crowd start to boo Jillian as she tightens the hold, Victoria’s hand comes down and she taps out, the crowd boos Jillian as she stands up and jumps around.

Roberts – Here is your winner Jillian Hall.

Joey – What an upset here tonight as Jillian Hall beats Victoria in the middle of ring.

Tazz – A great use of submission there from Jillian I don’t think any of us here where expecting that.

Joey – Well up next the main event as Batista gets set to take on MVP.

Tazz – What a match, I can’t wait!

{CWE Nitro Commercial}​

Joey – Welcome back and we are just about ready for our main event.

Coach’s music plays and the crowd boo him as he stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Coach – I know you’re all excited and waiting to see my main man MVP, but first I have to inform you of a rule change before this match starts. This match will now be a no disqualification match.

The crowd boos coach. Then MVP’s music starts to play and they boo him as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring.

Batista’s music plays and the crowd cheer him as he walks down to the ring, pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and he enters the ring.

The Quest for Glory Round 1
MVP vs. Batista​

The bell sounds and both men circle each other in the ring, the crowd cheer Batista’s name, MVP runs at him but Batista knocks him down to the mat with a clothesline, MVP gets back to his feet and Batista hits him with a couple of punches to the face knocking MVP back into the rope. Batista goes for another punch but MVP ducks and turns Batista around and connects with a couple of chops to the chest. MVP goes to whip Batista into the ropes but he reverses it and MVP bounces off the ropes and Batista connects with another big clothesline knocking him down, the crowd cheer Batista as he guides MVP back to his feet and kicks him in the mid section and throws him out of the ring down to the floor. Batista then climbs out of the ring and stomps on MVP, he then guides him to his feet and whips him into the steel steps shoulder first, he screams in pain. Batista walks over to him and drags him by the head, but MVP connects with a punch to the gut knocking Batista back a bit, MVP gets to his feet and connects with a couple of left hand punches to the face of Batista and he then shoves him into the barricaded wall, the crowd boos him as he kicks Batista in the back of the legs a couple of times. He takes Batista off the wall and connects with DDT on the floor. MVP taunts the crowd with title belt taunts and then he guides Batista back to his feet and then whips him into the steel post. MVP cockily walks over to him and rolls him back into the ring. MVP goes to the top rope and when Batista regains to his feet MVP jumps off and connects with a dropkick, he goes for the cover 1…2…and Batista kicks out, the crowd breathe a sigh of relief.

Joey – What a dropkick from MVP.

Tazz – It looks like he is bringing his ‘A’ game here tonight.

MVP guides him back to his feet and connects with a couple of punches to the face of Batista, but Batista comes fighting back and kicks him in the mid section and he lifts him up and connects with a delayed suplex down to the mat, the crowd cheers as Batista slowly gets back to is feet and he bounces off the ropes and connects with a running shoulder block to MVP. He guides him back to his feet and strongly whips him into the turnbuckle and he runs at him and he connects with a running shoulder thrust to the gut of MVP, he throws MVP out of the corner MVP gets back to his feet and Batista walks over and connects with an uppercut, he holds his jaw and turns around and suddenly connects with a low blow, Batista falls to his knees MVP then kicks Batista in the head the crowd boo MVP as he climbs out of the ring and has a look under it and takes out a steel chair and he slides back into the ring and he goes over to Batista and starts to swing it but Batista ducks and lifts up MVP and connects with a spinebuster in the middle of the ring the crowd cheers him on as he then guides MVP to his feet and he kicks him in the mid section and gets set for the Batista bomb, he lifts him up but MVP starts to punch Batista in the face and MVP reverses it into DDT, the crowd boos him as he stands to his feet and walks over to the turnbuckle and undoes the padding on the top turnbuckle, he turns around and Batista is up and starts running at him but MVP moves out of the way and Batista hits his head against the turnbuckle and falls down to the mat, MVP goes for the cover 1…2…and a kick out from Batista the crowd cheers and MVP punches to mat in frustration.

Joey – I thought that was match over but some how Batista manages to dig deep and kick out.

Tazz – You’re not kidding, hitting your head against there is not a pretty sight.

Batista is busted open and MVP starts to connect with left and right punches to the face of the animal. He kicks him in the mid section a couple of times and then guides the bloody Batista back to his feet and he connects with a suplex down to the mat. The crowd boos him as he guides him back to his feet again and he connects with his finisher the playmaker in the middle of the ring, he hooks the leg 1…2…3. The crowd boos MVP as the referee raises his arm in victory.

Roberts – Here is your winner MVP

Joey – He has beaten ‘the animal’ Batista and advances to the next round, what an upset.

Tazz – I don’t see it like that, MVP has proved himself here tonight and deserved this victory.

Joey – Well thanks for tuning in for our first week back, make sure you tune in next week.

{CWE Logo – End}

The Rated R CMStar

BM: MVP vs Batista

WM: N/A

BP: Initial one with Jonathan Coachman

WP: None

AC: Great show WG, all the matches had the perfect lenght and were well wirtten. Keep up the good work and I will be reviewing

C4

BM: Carlito vs. Bobby Lashley

WM: None

BP: Coach comes out.

WP: None

AC: Good show, nothing to loose there, you are still a very good writer no doubt about it, and you can write some very good Matches like the MVP one and the Lashley one, I still have a little problem... why don't you extend the Commentary a little bit? That's my opinion, a bit more commentary after the Match, overall it was great reading the show! Keep it up :)

JHar888

Reaction score
Way to go on your first show!

BM: M/E or Lashley/Carlito, both were fantastic!
WM: Jillian Hall/Victoria, not a bad match, I just get bored while reading diva matches.
BP: Batista/Leticia, I like her as a backstage interviewer.
WP: N/A
AF/C: Way to go WG! This Quest of Glory type thing is very interesting, I wonder where you're going to go with this. Another thing about the Quest for Glory, is the winners you chose! I liked how Edge and Batista lost, because I was expecting them to go all the way. In fact, all the matches were great, especially the Main Event. Then, the promos were pretty good as well, and I loved seeing a sort of "recap video" of One Night Stand. Well WG, I'm glad to have you working with CWE, keep up the good work!

Wordlife

dude truly unbelievable, what a great show. Heres my review for ya:

BM: Main Event
WM: Jillian Hall/Victoria (it was good, just not into diva matches thats all)
BP: Batista/Leticia (GREAT PROMO THERE!)
WP: N/A

All in all, it was a great show. Good ONS recap, and just great match writing. Glad to see you on the CWE Staff.

The Rated R CMStar

Nice to see your developmental territories, but it is kind of weird to see Sabu, Sid Vicious and Jerry Lawler as developmental territory

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Carlito/Lashley

Worst Match: all were good but I think the least one is the Jillian/Victoria match

Best Promo: yeah! I am also going for the Coach!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great show man! Really loved reading all the matches. Let see who will advance the Quest for Glory at the next show

Wordlife

thanks for reading everyone, and expect Velocity by the end of this week.... for the first show of the reunion special

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM: Carlito vs. Lashley

WM: Jillian vs. Victoria. (Only because I never get into diva matches.)

BP: Lashley and Leticia

WP:n/a

AC:Wow...these shows are phenomenal. Truely three of the greatest BTB writers. Every show is very entertaining. I cannot wait for the next show guys!