CWE: Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Presented to you in part by Saw 4 and the Full Throttle energy drink...

Live from the place the CWE started...

Los Angeles, California...

The Staples Center.

Now it's time.

For the biggest night in CWE history...

This is...

ONE NIGHT STAND

*A huge video package featuring "The Bleeding" by Five Finger Death Punch hits on your TV screen. In the video, we see the R3b37710n 4th of July spectacular match, Apocalypse Death Match, Insurrection's Steel Cage Match with John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, R3b37710n's MVP, Edge, and Lita vs. London & Kendrick and Ashley, LockDown's Elimination Tag Match, and Insurrection's Hell in a Cell Match.*

Possibly the biggest pyrotechnic in wrestling history hits the entrance ramp. These fans seem to be very hyped up. For some reason, we hear no announcer introduction.

Explode-04-june.gif

*Another video package is shown, which highlights the last CWE PPV that wasn't aired. This is what went down:

------------------------------------------------------------

Kristal Marshall: Standing by, is the U.S. championship #1 contender, Johnny Nitro! Nitro, can I get your words on making your way through Santino Marella to get your position as the next in line for the U.S. title?
Johnny Nitro: Well, I'm gonna make sure that I defeat Samoa Joe and win what should have been mine since making my way to Rebellion!
Kristal Marshall: It sounds as if you're ready to win title gold.
Melina: I can guarantee you, that my man, Johnny Nitro will walk out of Chicago, Illinois with title gold around his waist.
Johnny Nitro: Haha, that's for sure.

Edge is crouching down in position for a Spear on Batista in the corner of the ring, just after pinning Kurt Angle. Edge runs to hit the offensive maneuver, but Batista ducks! He comes back and hits a spine-buster! He then spins around in pain, but quickly charges Edge again. Batista is seen hitting a sit-down power bomb on Edge. He covers...1 - 2 - 3! Batista retains!

Teddy Long's music plays, as he walks to the entrance ramp, mic in hand, with a major level of heat from this Chicago crowd.

Teddy Long: Hello there Batista, congratulations on retaining the CWE World Heavyweight Title, against 5 other competitors in the Elimination Chamber match. But I think I owe someone a little favor. You see, there's a superstar that no one has ever given a chance. That man's name, is Johnny Nitro. The crowd boos.

Batista's head is bleeding, as he shakes his head indicting "no."

Teddy Long: Johnny Nitro will be getting a title shot...hmm...NOW!

Johnny Nitro's music plays, as he heads to the ring, with his and Melina's famous entrance, but no paparazzi.

Teddy Long: Batista! I believe you forgot something, playa! Raise the cage! I said raise the damned cage! Anyways, Batista, I believe you forgot something. At LockDown, you faced MVP for the Intercontinental Title. Do you remember the man you should've faced along with him? Yeah, dass right, Johnny Nitro. He bailed out of the match to help join Team Edge in the Elimination Tag Match. Because of dat, I be owing' him a favor. So without further adieu, the #1 Contender, Johnny Nitro!

Johnny Nitro begins hammering away at the injured Batista. Batista gets up, and gets hit with a super kick! 1 - 2 - what?! A kickout? YES! Nitro looks sickened. Then Batista gets back to his feet, only to get hit by an even more sadistic super kick! Covers...1 - 2 - 3! New champ! Nitro celebrates, as he picks Melina up, and kisses her. He even begins to cry.

Don West: Kick out, Batista! NO! NO! NO!
Josh Matthews: Oh, hell no.
Don West: NO WAY! THIS IS SICKENING! COMPLETELY SICKENING!
Josh Matthews: Batista has now officially been screwed out of his title.
Don West: TEDDY SCREWED BATISTA! TEDDY LONG SCREWED HIM! OH MY GOD! THIS IS HORRIBLE! NO WAY! NO WAY!
Josh Matthews: Absolutely shocking.
Don West: IT JUST CAN'T END LIKE THIS! IT JUST CAN'T!
Josh Matthews: Join us live on Pay Per View next month, as CWE and GWF present Battle Royal. And join us tomorrow night, as we kick off fresh from the New Year. Until next time!
Don West: NO! NO! NO! IT JUST CAN"T END LIKE THIS, IT JUST CAN"T!

*The CWE logo fades off the screen, after we see a promo for next month's Battle Royal.*

Melina: As you all know, last night, Johnny Nitro shocked the world, as he cashed in his LockDown favor to become the new CWE World Heavyweight Champion. Well tonight, he will be rewarded in a very special way.

Melina puts her index finger in her mouth.

Jeremy Borash: And what do you mean by that?
Melina: You'll just have to wait and see.

As it turns out, Melina's "reward" was made in order to mock Edge and Lita! Melina and Nitro are seen in another flashback sequence including Nitro pulling her skirt off, and them stripping each other's clothes off their bodies. Afterwards, they get in bed and have sexy time! Suddenly, Batista's music plays! Nitro puts his pants on, as Melina pits her shirt on. However, it's too late as Batista heads to the ring and after scaring Nitro off, hits a Batista Bomb on Melina! Nitro watches on. *

We head back to ringside, as "The Bleeding" by Five Finger Death Punch plays again. Another pyro goes off, this time even bigger than the last one.

Jim Ross: Hello everyone, we welcome you live to CWE: One Night Stand, in front of this major sell-out crowd, at Los Angeles, California! And tonight, history is made!
Tazz: You hit the nail right on the head right there JR, it's gonna be, big, big, big!
Jim Ross: Certainly right Tazz, as we'll be seeing some of the biggest superstars in the world collide.Tazz, let's run down the card.

Match 1) Balls Mahoney w/ Kelly Kelly vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks
Match 2) The Major Bros. vs. The Highlanders
Match 3) Steel Cage Match - Judas Mesias w/ James Mitchell vs. Abyss
Match 4) Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels - Extreme Rules

Just as the "face-off" graphics are taken off the screen, we hear what should be familiar music to most wrestling fans.

Tazz: Wha? What the hell? Is that who I think it is?
Jim Ross: Well I don't know Tazz, I'm in shock!

Eric Bischoff is seen on the ramp.

Jim Ross: MY GOD, it's Eric Bischoff!
Tazz: What the hell is he out here for?!

Eric Bischoff begins walking down the ramp. As he hits the ring, he takes a long time. Finally he gets in and is given a microphone.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies, and gentlemen, I have a major announcement to make regarding the CWE's future. During the off-season, a man bought out the company in order to rebuild the company that made pro wrestling what it is today. I am that man!

Jim Ross: WHAT?! Eric Bischoff is the new owner of CWE damn it!
Tazz: My Lord this is nuts, JR!

Eric Bischoff: Well, on with the big news. First of all, I'm now gonna ask you, Jim Ross to leave the announcer's table!

Jim Ross: Oh, what does he want now?
Tazz: Well JR, I think you might need to do it!

Eric Bischoff: Jim, I'm not just asking you to leave for nothing, I'm asking you for a reason. If you don't remember, this whole event was started by a company you never had any part of. And I believe that in order for this pay per view to be original, you must head to the back.

Jim Ross walks off to the back. This Los Angeles crowd seems to be very unhappy.

Eric Bischoff: Thank you, thank you. Now, please, let me introduce to you, the announcer that will finish off the night, Joey Styles!

"Bodies" by Drowning Pool plays, as Joey Styles makes his way to the ring.

Eric Bischoff: Now, moving on. The company that brought Nitro to the table has officially sued CWE. Well personally, I'd love to have Nitro if you know what I mean, but instead, I'll be with a brand of my choosing. R3b37710n, Velocity, or...Tuesday Night Takedown! That's right, the departure of Nitro has led us to a new brand. But many superstars have left the company, and more superstars have come. That's why next week, CWE will be presenting to you a draft show, that will determine the rosters!

Joey Styles: Eric Bischoff is changing the coarse of this company one step at a time!

Eric Bischoff: Anyways, we have a show to get on the road, so Balls, Roode, get out here!

Eric Bischoff's music plays, as he heads back to the ring.

Joey Styles: The entrance music says it all folks, he is back, and certainly better than ever.
Tazz: Oh absolutely, he's without a doubt gonna make a HUGE impact on the company.
Joey Styles: Anyways, I think it's time we relive some of the greatest moments in CWE history. This first moment is one of the biggest moments in CWE history! LockDown I, it was a huge night for CWE, as they presented their first ever pay per view event. Folks, this is - Randy Orton vs. Ken Kennedy!

*The Orton vs. Kennedy match is shown, where the loser had to face Kane and The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell at Insurrection. In the bottom right hand corner, the words "June 29th, 2007 - LockDown" can be read. *

We come back from the video footage, and see Balls Mahoney, who is headed to ringside. He has a trash can lid in hand. Kelly Kelly is with him in a hot outfit.

Joey Styles: And here comes Balls Mahoney, an ECW original!
Tazz: And this is his favorite kind of match, the Extreme Rules!

Robert Roode comes to the ring with Ms. Brooks.

Tazz: This Robert Roode is one tough cat!
Joey Styles He's faced some of the best in the world, and this will be just another legend killed.

The match begins with Robert Roode outside the ring, and a loud ring from the bell. They begin stare each other down. After awhile, Roode gets in the ring, and immediately charges Mahoney. He attempts a heavy clothesline, but Mahoney reverses by ducking under his arm! Roode lands up against the ring ropes, then heads back towards Balls. It is then that Roode is taken down by Mahoney! He gets up quickly and is taken down again by a series of punches! Roode goes down hard, and Mahoney chases after him, but Roode escapes the ring! Mahoney tries to chase Roode down even more, but Roode grabs his foot and hits a neckbreaker using the rope! Mahoney falls down, and Roode gets into the ring to cover; the ref begins counting...1 - 2 - kick out by Mahoney! Roode immediately gets up, and drags Balls up to the ground with him, by pulling his hair. He gets up, and gets flipped over hard, and lands on his back, due to a body slam by Robert Roode! He covers again...1 - 2 - early kick out by Balls! Roode runs the ropes, and as Balls begins to gets up, he charges him, and hits a swinging neckbreaker! Balls hits the ground hard for yet another time! Roode begins running the ropes, then hits a diving knee drop! Mahoney rolls around the ring in pain, holding his face, and Roode heads in his direction. He tries to attack Balls, but he escapes with an elbow to the stomach, followed by a Nutcracker Suite! Roode's head bounces up against the mat a few times, and Balls covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Roode! On the outside of the ring, Kelly Kelly claps her hands to cheer on Balls, but show just a slight bit of disappointment in Roode kicking out. Back in the ring, we see Robert Roode, getting up again, but is soon afterwards Irish whipped into the turnbuckle. After Roode hits up against the turnbuckle, Balls steps up to the second rope and hits ten straight punches to the face! 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -10! Balls gets off the ropes, and Roode wobbles around the ring. Then, Balls heads his direction to hit a sidewalk slam! Balls covers, and Referee Chad Patton slides to the mat to count...1 - 2 - shoulder up yet again by Roode! Frustrated, Balls gets up, and lifts Robert Roode up by his tights, and puts him in position for a suplex! However, Roode reverses, and hits a reverse DDT! Roode finally gains the upper hand, and covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Balls! Disappointed, Roode gets up and attempts an overdrive, but it's suddenly reversed by Mahoney! Roode turns around, but is hit by a Ballbreaker! Both superstars fall to the mat and are out of motion. After awhile, Chad Patton begins to count, to 10, 10 results in a double count-out...1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - Roode gets up to his feet, but appears to be out of breath - 6 - 7 - Balls gets up! They begin exchanging blows, left and right, but Mahoney ducks under eventually, and hits a super kick! Roode lands on the mat, and Balls falls to the ground as well, but luckily enough, lands on top of him for the cover! Chad Patton counts...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Robert Roode!

Joey Styles: My GOD! What is it gonna take to get a 3 count on Robert Roode!
Tazz: Like I said Joey, this is one tough cat.

These fans seem very satisfied with this great display of back-and-forth action. After another half minute passes by, both superstars are up. Mahoney hits three or four lefts and a "big" right with fans yelling "Balls" after each punch, ending with a loud "Whoo Balls!" on the wind up punch, followed by a DDT. As Robert Roode lays on the ground, Balls gets up on the middle turnbuckle. Before he can jump off, Ms. Brooks grabs his leg, forcing him to stand on the turnbuckle still! Then, Kelly Kelly heads toward Ms. Brooks and begins pulling her hair! Ms. Brooks reverses Kelly's offensive maneuvers, and tosses her up against the ring barrier! As Balls watches on from the turnbuckle, Robert Roode gets back up to his feet and power bombs Balls off the turnbuckle! He leans down and covers, Chad Patton counts...1 - 2 - 3? Much confusion surrounds ringside, but Referee Chad Patton signals to the official bell-ringer that there was a kick out! On the outside of the ring, Ms. Brooks begins to throw a fit. Roode does the same, as he begins yelling at the referee! He tries to tell him to count faster, but the ref ignores. It is then, that Robert Roode turns around, only to get hit by a spinebuster from Balls Mahoney! Balls covers...1 - 2 - still, Robert Roode manages to kick out! Balls begins to get even more infuriated, and covers again...1 - 2 - kick out by Roode! Mahoney gets up again, and takes Roode with him. He Irish whips him into the ropes, and waits for him to come back. Mahoney ducks his head down, but Roode kicks Mahoney's face. Roode charges him for another clothesline, but gets taken down by another spinebuster from Balls, this time a spinning-sit-down version! Balls covers for the finish...but Ms. Brooks gets up on the ring apron! Balls keeps Robert Roode covered a little while, before he realizes Ms. Brooks, who distracts the referee with a chair in hand! Chad Patton rips it out of her hand, but Roode gets up after hitting a clothesline on Mahoney, and takes it from him! He tries to take it from Roode, but seems to not be able to. Mahoney turns his back to Chad Patton and Roode, unaware of Ms. Brooks who is behind him! She kicks him in the balls, then exits the ring! Roode notices, and tosses the chair outside of the ring. Bending over, Balls Mahoney finds himself right in the middle of Roode's finisher, The Payoff! Roode hits it, and keeps Mahoney in position for the pin...1 - 2 - 3! Roode wins!

Joey Styles: Oh, come on! Robert Roode wins the match, all thanks to Ms. Brooks!

Roode and Ms. Brooks stare on laughing, as they watch Balls and Kelly down on their knees in pain. Rober Roode comes up to the camera, and yells, "That's why...it pays to be Roode!" and points at the injured couple who lay in the ring.

*Another video package plays. On this one, we see what happened on the Velocity after the CWE ran out of business. This is what happened:

[COLOR="Blue"“No Chance” plays as now GM Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring. The crowd has mixed reaction for their show’s General Manager. He does his strut down to the ring, and now he enters. Lilian hands him a mic. [/COLOR]

[B]Vince:[/B] Hello fans and welcome to the new, first ever groundbreaking episode of PWI!!! I came out here tonight to just say how great you fans are and to tell you all what tonight’s main event is this evening. After Insurrection went down, in case you don't know already, John Cena retained his title in the Steel Cage match. This shocked the world. Many were hoping for him to just lose that title once and for all, but so it seems, this hasn't happened. And people were a bit angry, but you all like Cena right? (the crowd has a mixed reaction). Well who cares, anyways, I have set up 2 matches for tonight… one is a Intercontinental Title Match, between the champion Umaga, and his opponent, the Deadman, The Undertaker. And my main event is a good one… you see, I’ve put together a little 8-Man Tag Match for tonight, and this is how it’s going to go down. It’s going to be Triple H, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, and the PWI World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena, taking on the team of Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, The Great Khali, and the CWE Hardcore Champion, Petey Williams. And by the way Mr. Kennedy, you are NOT going to be allowed to try backing your ass out of this match tonight, like it or not, you ALL will be in this match, and I don’t give a DAMN what you think or complain about because I make the rules and I have the say around here, so don’t come compl...

[COLOR="Red"]Out of nowhere, Eric Bischoff’s theme hits as the crowd goes nuts. He makes his way to the ring and enters, doing his taunts on each turnbuckle. He gets a mic. [/COLOR]

Eric Bischoff: Hello Vince, how are you doing? How’s your wife? How’s your big melons doing? Oh wait, what melons?

Vince McMahon: What the hell do you want Eric? You have no business being out here.

Eric Bischoff: Well you see Vince, I do have a reason for being out here. You see, I have a little inquisition for your little match, and plus, this is the first ever, epic show of CWE.

Vince McMahon: And what the hell is that?

Eric Bischoff: For tonight’s little main event…I am going to be the Special Guest Referee, and you cant do a damn thing about it.

Vince McMahon: NO! You cannot do that…your not the boss, I am damn it, leave this ring now, and leave the arena…NOW!

Eric Bischoff: OK, whatever you say. But if you want to see Eric Bischoff ref tonight’s 8 Man Tag Match, gimme a hell yeah! You see, even though I stole this from Stone Cold, they still love me too.

Vince McMahon: Ok, you know what Eric, you got your ref spot tonight, but I don’t want to see you on my show, ever again, got that?

Eric Bischoff: Yeah, right, I got it?

Bischoff goes up to his face, begins to walk out the ring now, goes back to Vince, and slaps him, as the crowd goes crazy. He drops the mic, and we go to commercial.

Chris Sabin’s theme hit’s as he and Chris Neal make their way to the ring. The crowd boos, and are wondering why Neal is with him. Chris Neal walks to the ringside as Sabin enters the ring and taunts. Christopher Daniel’s theme hits as he gets a good pop from the crowd. He walks towards the ring, also wondering why Chris Neal is there also. He enters and he looks at Sabin. The ref calls for the bell and this one is on its way.The two begin looking at each other, when they begin to exchange punches. Sabin gets real pissed and throws Daniels over the top rope. Daniels re enters back into the ring, as he starts off quick with some rights and left. He then runs off the ropes and nails Sabin with a flying forearm. Sabin bails out of the ring and talks strategy with Chris Neal, ringside. Now, out of nowhere, the Sandman makes his way down the titan tron, to a pop from the crowd. The Sandman looks at Daniels, then runs over and Sabin quickly goes back into the ring. Daniels goes back after Sabin, but Sabin gouges his eyes and hits a clothesline. Sabin then continues his attack in the corner and hangs Daniels upside down from the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin the goes back, runs up, and hits a elbow drop on Daniels' head hanging from the top. Chris Sabin then covers...1 - 2 - early kick out! Sabin screams at the ref for no reason and goes back to work. He throws Daniels hard into one corner and quickly follows with a clothesline. He then throws Christopher Daniels very hard, he falls, yet slides on the mat across the ring and nails his ribs on the ring post. Sabin then goes to the outside and grabs Daniels’ arms and legs and pulls them, inflicting more pain on his ribs across the ring post. Sandman the complains to the ref which allows Chris Neal to sneak in and nails some cheap punches. Sabin throws him back in the ring and covers him...1 - 2 - kick out. Sabin now throws him off the ropes goes for a clothesline and misses. Daniels comes back around and hits a nice hurricanrana. Chris Neal then stands on the apron and argues. Daniels goes over and hits a dropkick, and a moonsault on Sabin at the same time! London then goes up for the Angels Wings but Chris Neal gets back up and grabs his leg. Daniels kicks him off and then jumps and hits a front flip splash onto Neal on the floor below! Daniels then tries to go back up top, but Sabin breaks it up. Sabin then goes for a forward Samoan drop, but Daniels turns it into a top rope neckbreaker! Daniels then puts Sabin in what looks to be some sort of power bomb position, looking to hit the Angels Wings again, but Neal runs in to try and break it up, but Sandman comes back in a takes him down, hitting him hard with the Kendo Stick. Daniels then throws Sabin to the outside. Daniels then gives Sandman a funny look and then goes up top. Daniels then goes for a shooting star press on Chris Neal, but he misses! Chris Sabin then grabs Daniels and hits him with a Cradle Shock while Neal takes out Sandman. Chris Sabin covers him... 1 - 2 - 3! Chris Sabin then quickly runs outside, grabs a mic, and walks back into the ring.
Jim Ross: Chris Sabin wins the match!

Eric Bischoff’s theme hits as the crowd goes nuts. He’s wearing a ref shirt and black pants and now he makes his way to the ring. He enters and does his taunt on each turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: This match is the 8-Man Tag Match… scheduled for one fall, making there way to the ring first, the heels of the match.

[COLOR="Red"The Great Khali’s theme plays as he makes his way to the ring, from a loud boo from the crowd. He walks down to the ring, and enters. Petey Williams theme hits as he makes his way to the ring. The crowd boos louder for him now and begin to chant “You Can’t Wrestle!!!” He gives a dirty look to the crowd and enters the ring. Mr. Kennedy theme plays as he makes his way to the ring… the crowd begins to chant “KENNEDY, KENNEDY!”. He walks into the ring and high fives Petey, then looks at Khali and quickly looks away. Randy Orton’s theme hits as he makes his way to the ring. He gets somewhat of a mixed reaction, as he makes his way towards the ring. He taunts on the titantron to his pyro, walks into the ring, taunts, and gives a quick look at all the other wrestlers in the ring.[/COLOR]

[B]Lillian Garcia:[/B] And now, the challengers of the match.

[COLOR="Blue"]HHH’s theme plays as he walks onto the titantron, to a huge ovation from the crowd. He begins to walk down the ramp, but he then stops at the ring. Brock Lesnar’s theme hits as he taunts on the titantron and walks down the ramp. He shakes hands with HHH and the crowd is cheering a lot for these guys. CM Punk’s theme hits as the crowd goes nuts. He walks down the ramp, and stops by Lesnar and HHH. They all turn around, point to the top of the ramp, as John Cena’s theme plays. The crowd goes insane, but a few boos are heard. He salutes the crowd, walks down to the 3 waiting for him, high fives all 3, looks into the ring, and then they all run in. The match begins with all 8 superstars going at it, while Bischoff begins to tell them to go back to rope-side. CM Punk and Petey Williams officially start the match off. Punk begins exchanging punches with Williams, when Petey counters a missed boot attempt for Punk, and throws him into the corner. Petey tags in Orton, as the crowd begins to boo loudly. Orton begins to throw hard lefts and rights at Punk’s stomach now. Orton then grabs him out of the corner, throws him off the ropes, and goes for a dropkick, but Punk moves out of the way quickly, and tags in HHH. The crowd goes insane as HHH enters the ring, and quickly delivers a clothesline on Orton. As Orton gets up, HHH hits him with another. HHH then picks him up by his head, throws him off the ropes, and hits him with a running knee kick. Kennedy then rushes into the ring, and begins to punch HHH, but HHH counters and throws him over the ropes. Lesnar enters now along with Cena, and Khali as well. Khali looks at all 3 men, and boots Punk out of the ropes. Then HHH and Cena begin to hit Khali in the rib section, but nothing seems to work. Lesnar then goes to hit a clothesline, but Khali counters, and hit’s a chop to Lesnar’s head. HHH and Cena then begin to punch rapidly at Khali, but Khali grabs them both with his hands, by the neck, and throws them hard to the ground. Everyone is knocked out now, as Khali stands in the ring, all powerful by himself, as the match cuts to a commercial break. [/COLOR]

*Commercial Break*

The match continues, with Lesnar and Orton going at it in the ring. Lesnar hits Orton with a power bomb, nearly sending Orton thru the ring. Then out of nowhere, Kennedy runs along side the ropes, and grabs Lesnar’s legs, sending him to the ground, as Bischoff begins to talk with Kennedy. Then Orton, Petey, and Khali enter the ring as they all begin to attack Lesnar, when Cena, Punk, and HHH slowly, but surely, come to his aid. They quickly enter the ring, as Kennedy now enters the ring as well. They all stand along side each other, 4 across from 4. Bischoff stands in the middle, looks at both sides, then walks away as fast as he could, as all 8 men begin to go at each other. Khali is clotheslined out of the ring by Lesnar and HHH, while Kennedy throws out Punk, and Cena throws out Petey, sending both men to the mat outside. HHH then goes for Orton and Lesnar goes for Kennedy, when they begin to fight one another. Orton begins to throw punches on Lesnar, trying to avoid HHH, who switched from fighting Orton and went after Kennedy. Orton then, out of nowhere, hit’s a devastating RKO on Lesnar, as HHH and Kennedy decide to fight outside, not knowing this RKO happened. Orton goes for a pin on Lesnar. Bischoff’s count…1.…2.. KICKOUT! Orton now begins the offense attack on Lesnar. He picks him up and begins to beat on his back. He hits him hard on his spine and back area, trying to wear him down. Cena then quickly rushes into the ring and goes for the save for Lesnar. Cena clotheslines Orton, and waits for him to get up. Cena then puts Orton on his shoulders, and nearly decapitates him, hitting Orton with a massive F-U. Lesnar then doesn’t realize this, and hits Cena with a spear, nearly sending Cena half-way across the ring. Lesnar looks like he doesn’t care, then goes for the pin on Orton…1.…2...3!

Jim Ross: Wow Tazz, this amazing match is over. What a devastating finish.
Tazz: JR, it looks as if Lesnar may or may not have done that deliberately, but whatever the cause is, they won the match though, fair and square.

Vince McMahon comes out now and gets on the mic.

Vince McMahon: Listen, everyone listen. It seems as if some of you don’t like each other, and I get that. And Lesnar just speared the living crap out of Cena, not knowing who he was at the time. Who knows if he meant that or not, but what I must say is that this Heavyweight Division is getting a bit heated up. I’m going to be making a tournament for the CWE World Heavyweight Championship, determining the No. #1 contender for John Cena’s title. Those men in this match include, Triple H, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Mr. Kennedy, The Great Khali, CM Punk, Kane, and Umaga. And this tournament will start NEXT WEEK! So Cena, you better pay close attention to these matches, cause the winner, will face you at PWI Firestorm. Good luck to all, and Bischoff, you can't ref a match to save your damn life.

Bischoff then grabs a mic and speaks.

Eric Bischoff: Well Vince, Mr. GM Vince, I may not be able to ref a good match well, but what I do know is that I can assist well.

Vince McMahon: What the hell do you mean by that?

Eric Bischoff: I talked to President Teddy Long of the CWE before this main event tonight regarding an issue I had, and he accepted this offering issue, and he has made me the Official Assistant General Manager to your show, Vince. Looks like I ain’t going anywhere pal!

Vince McMahon: WHAT THE HELL! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS ERIC, ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Eric smiles at the enraged Vince as the show comes to a close.

* The show ends as the CWE logo shows. *

We come back, and see Jeremy Borash backstage.

Jeremy Borash: Hello folks, so far at One Night Stand, we've had a hectic night, we've learned that Eric Bischoff has bought out the company and is guaranteed to make a huge impact on the entire CWE. Also, we just saw Robert Roode pick up an amazing victory over Balls Mahoney alls thanks to Ms. Brooks. Anyways, standing by, the former Velocity champ, Randy Orton. Orton, may I get your words on -
Randy Orton: Shut the hell up! JB, listen up! Tonight, I'll be taking on Shawn Michaels for the rights to reserve our own draft choice. You're probably wondering where I'm going to pick if
I win. Well JB, that will remain quiet, until I rise above Shawn Michaels tonight, and the whole world knows...that I am..."The Legend Killer..." Randy Orton! Michaels...I've taken you out before...and tonight, I have no problem doing it...AGAIN!

Orton walks off.

Jeremy Borash: Wow. Joey, Tazz, back to you!

Joey Styles: Thanks JB, now it's time for our second match of the evening.
Tazz: Oh no!

The Highlanders' music plays, as they head to the ring. The crowd boos.

Tazz: Oh, look...here comes those crazy McAllisters!
Joey Styles: Oh come on Tazz, it's the Highlanders!
Tazz: McAllisters, Highlanders, whatever. I don't like them.
Joey Styles: Finally something we agree on Tazz, I'm not their biggest fans either.

The Major Bros.' music plays, as they head to the ring. The crowd appears to like them.

David Penzer: And their opponents, from Long Island, New York, Brett and Brian, The Major Brothers!

The Major Bros. jump in the ring, and the match begins. Rory starts out for he McAllister, and Brett starts out for the Majors.

Tazz: It's the McAllisters vs. The Majors...two sets of brothers.
Joey Styles: The Highlanders are cousins, Tazz!

The Highlanders vs. The Major Bros.
The match begins with a lock up in arms. Both superstars push each other back, but Rory locks in an arm bar, twist and pull. Brett flips over, and reverses the hold, followed by a dropkick! Rory lands up against the ropes, then runs back to hit a heavy clothesline on Brett! He tags in Robbie, and he climbs the turnbuckle, as his brother picks up Brett Major and holds his arms behind is back in position so he is defenseless. Robbie jumps off the top turnbuckle and hits a flying axe handle! Brett falls to the mat, and Robbie covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Brian! Robbie runs the ropes, and hits a leg drop. He then picks Brett Major up for an Irish whip. On the way to he ropes, Brett tags his brother Brian in! Brian heads immediately toward Robbie, and hits an enziguiri! Rory runs in the ring, but gets taken down by a clothesline! Robbie gets up again, but nearly gets hit by a clothesline. Luckily enough for him, he ducks under Brian Major's swinging arm, and hits a toe kick to the stomach of Brian's. Both The Highlanders Irish whip Brian into the ropes, and duck under, in position for a flapjack, but Brian kicks Robbie in the face, as his brother Brett hits a bulldog on Rory from behind! Brett stands still on the apron, and Brian makes a quick tag. He comes into the ring quickly, and hammers Robbie in the face. His brother Brian holds Robbie's arms back, and he hits a super kick! Cover by Brett, and Referee Biscuit Johnson slides to the mat and counts...1 - 2 - quick breakup by Rory McAllister, just in time! Brian Major hits an uppercut on Rory McAllister, who just turned around after breaking the pin fall up, and a loud noise is made! Robbie heads toward him, but gets taken down by a Cradle Shock from Major! He covers...1 - 2 - kick to the face by Rory to Brian Major, just in time again! Rory pulls his brother up, and pushes Brian down! This causes Robbie to have a legal pin locked in! 1 - Brett hits a dropkick on Robbie McAllister, forcing him to the mat hard! Now, Brian has the pin! Referee Biscuit Johnson counts...1 - 2 - kick out by Robbie, just after the referee's hand hit the mat for a second count. Brett charges Rory McAllister, but Rory grabs his head and attempts to toss him out of the ring! Unknowing that Brian did not go all the way out of the ring, Rory turns around and begins exchanging left and right fists with Brett, but gets taken down by a missile dropkick by Brian Major! He covers, and the ref heads immediately to the mat to count...1 - 2 - Robbie breaks up the pin fall with an axe handle, just in time! He gets up quickly, and Irish whips Brett into the ropes, and gets hit by a clothesline shortly after! He wobbles back, then falls to the mat after getting tripped by the quite clever Brian Major, who intentionally dropped down to his knees. Robbie tips over and lifts his legs up high above his head, as Brett gets up and locks in the pin. Referee Biscuit Johnson counts...1 - 2 - stomp by Rory McAllister, that breaks up the pin, just in time again! Him and Brian begin exchanging blows, left and right again, but Rory quickly tosses Brian out of the ring! He hits the mat abnormally hard, landing face-first! After he hits the mat, Rory heads outside the ring. There, he begins hitting many forearms across Brian's back, followed by an Irish whip into the steel steps! Brian's back lands heavily up against the steel ring steps, and he begins yelling in pain. After Rory executes the Irish whip, he gets back up on the ring apron, and catches Brett's attention. He stares at him for a few seconds, then goes for the clothesline! Before he can hit it, Rory jumps off the ring apron! Brett stares at him, as he stands on the outside of the ring. Out of nowhere comes Robbie, who lifts Brett Major in the air, by putting him on his shoulders! Rory, who was recently outside the ring climbs up the turnbuckle, as Robbie escorts Brett to the center of the ring! In position for a Doomsday Device, Rory gets prepared to jump off the top rope. Before the move can be executed, Brian gets up on the ring apron and grabs a hold of Rory's leg! At the same time, Brett performs an athletic back roll off of Robbie's back! Robbie turns around, and gets hit by a super kick! Robbie begins spinning around in grogginess. It is then, that Brian, who's standing on the ring apron pushes Rory McAllister off the top turnbuckle! As he gets closer to the ground, he hits his cousin Robbie! Robbie falls, then Rory spins around in grogginess! Now, Brett hits a super kick on him! He falls to the mat, and Brett hits a high knee on Robbie, who just got up off the mat, while his brother secures in a pin fall. The referee, Biscuit Johnson heads to the mat, and begins counting...1 - 2 - 3!
WINNERS: The Major Bros, at 5:03.

Joey Styles: What an amazing victory by The Major Bros!
Tazz: Just when things looked bad for them, they picked things up and turned the match around completely. I'm telling you, these two are HUGE athletes and are great young talent.
Joey Styles: No question there, and look at The Highlanders! They're going mad! Well up next, is the Six Sides of Steel Match between two freaks. That's right, Judas Mesias and Abyss! But first, let's relive one of the greatest moments in CWE history.

*In a video recap, we see the Hangman's Horror match between Lance Hoyt and Abyss, This is the complete match:

A stare down between these two giants. The bell rings, and the match begins with Abyss punching Hoyt in the stomach, followed by a clothesline. He then runs the ropes and hits leg drop. He goes outside the ring, where he grabs a table. He sets it up in the middle of the ring, but then Hoyt kicks him in the gut. He runs the ropes, then hits a big boot, knocking "The Monster" down! Abyss gets up, and Hoyt hits a spinning wheel kick! He then tries to put the collar on Abyss' neck and hang him, but Abyss kicks him. Lance Hoyt then tries suplex Abyss, but Abyss counters and hits one of his own! Abyss then chokes Hoyt. He gets up, and drags Hoyt up. He body slams Hoyt to the mat. He pulls him over to the corner to try to hang him by the neck. He gets the collar on, but Hoyt escapes. Abyss then clotheslines Hoyt out of the ring. He grabs a chair. He tries to hit Hoyt, but Hoyt takes it, and hits him with it. Then he Irish whips him into the steel steps. They begin exchanging fists all the way down the ramp. Then Abyss finds another table that he sets up. He finds gasoline, and sets the table on fire. He choke slams Hoyt through the table! Hoyt looks destroyed. Abyss grabs him, and puts him in the collar in the ring. He's going to Abyss is almost there...almost...Suddenly, Hoyt fights back! He's no longer on his collar! He releases himself to where he's on the turnbuckle! He hits a diving moonsault on Abyss! They're both hurt as the lay on the mat. Finally, Hoyt gets up. He picks up Abyss, and attempts to put him through the table. Sad for him, Abyss then clotheslines him heavily. He then reaches under the ring...and he grabs thumbtacks! He sets them on the ground. He Irish whips Hoyt into the ropes, and as Hoyt comes back, he hits a Black Hole Slam! Hoyt has thumbtacks all over him, as they're stuck in his back. Abyss ties his collar to him. He hangs Hoyt...the ref drops Hoyt's arm, 3 results in a loss. The ref begins...1 - 2 - .his arm stays in the air! Abyss then slams a steel chair up against Hoyt's head. Ref drops his arm...1 - 2 - 3! Abyss wins the match by knockout. Abyss' music plays as he is seen holding his signature chain, doing his signature pose. The emergency people come out to un-hang Hoyt, and see if he's OK.*

Leticia Cline: Standing by, is "The War Machine" Rhino. Rhino, can I get your words on the draft that's taking place next week on R3b37710n?
Rhino: Leticia, the draft means nothing to me. All I care about is going wherever that ass hole Raven goes. If you don't remember, last month, on a non-televised event, I was in line for the title. Instead, he got the title after those punks in Serotonin beat me with those canes. So wherever I go, I will go with them. And I will reclaim my title shot.

Havok, Kaz, and Martyr jump out of nowhere, and begin beating Rhino with their Singapore canes. The sound of these canes hitting Rhino's body can be heard. The camera scoots aside, where we see Raven, who's face is covered with part of his hood. The black around his eyes stands out. Hemme shows up from behind and grabs a microphone from the quite frightened Leticia, who stands in a way as if she wants to run away.

Christy Hemme: Leticia, do you see this?! This only half of what Serotonin will to whoever stands in their way of getting Raven a shot at the CWE Heavyweight Championship!

Havok and Martyr hold Leticia's arms and drag her to the ground. Raven gets ready to beat her with the cane.

Christy Hemme: Raven, that's enough!

Luckily for Leticia, Raven obeys Hemme's order. Hemme throws down the microphone and heads elsewhere, as Serotonin follows with Raven in front. After they leave, Leticia gets down and calls for help while staring at the recently attacked Rhino. Then we head to ringside, where we see Tazz and Joey Styles again.

Joey Styles: Did you just see that? Serotonin really crossed the line just then.
Tazz: Sure thing Joey, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rhino comes back and bites them in the ass after what they just did.
Joey Styles: Well up next, is the mighty Judas Mesias, vs. "The Monster" Abyss!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Steel Cage Match, and can be won by doing the following:
1) Climbing over the cage, past the barb wired fence
2) Pin fall
3) Submission
If the match exceeds the 20 minute time limit, this contest will be declared a draw. Introducing first, from Down in the Catacombs, Abyss!

Abyss heads to the ring, as his music plays.

David Penzer: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by "The Cryptkeeper," James Mitchell, from Parts Unknown, Judas Mesias!

The lights turn off, as we see Judas Mesias heading to the ring, with scary entrance music.The match begins, after the cage is lowered. Judas Mesias attacks with a quick throat thrust, followed by a diving clothesline. Abyss gets up, but gets grappled by Mesias, and taken down by a reverse snap suplex. Abyss falls, and Mesias covers...1 - quick kick out by The Monster, Abyss. As Abyss lays on the ground in pain, Mesias grabs the steel chair, as seen earlier, and smashes the skull of Abyss with it. Abyss falls, and Judas Mesias looks like a force to be reckoned with already, in XWE, as he holds his arms up with his palms open. After Abyss manages to crawl up to his feet, Mesias grabs Abyss' legs, and puts him in a position as if he is about to hit a Samoan backdrop. Mesias taunts again, then hits a mighty Samoan backdrop slam! Suddenly, Mesias races over to Abyss, and puts both hands on Abyss' chest, for a pin fall. Earl Hebner counts, as a clear shot of the completely white eyes of this new monster, by the name of Judas Mesias can be seen...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Abyss! We're now at the 1:13 mark, and this crowd seems to really be giving some heat to Judas Mesias. Mesias begins to be frustrated, but continues this crazy beat down on Abyss. He picks Abyss up yet again, and holds his arm. Suddenly, he hits an extremely hard Irish whip on Abyss, forcing him into the steel cage. Abyss' face just smashed the cage, causing a small dint in the steel, and Abyss is now trapped between the ring ropes and the steel. Judas grabs Abyss by the head, and smashes his face into the steel multiple times. Abyss begins bleeding, and his mask seems to be tearing. Judas raises his hands up high, making his palms visible for a third time. Judas then runs right up to Abyss' trapped, defenseless body, and hits a big boot on Abyss' head. We're now at the 3:02 mark, and things look even worse for Abyss. Abyss drops to the floor, and rolls under the bottom rope, escaping from the steel that is being smashed onto his face. Judas does not seem to care, as he just picks Abyss right back up by pulling his hair. Abyss tries to fight out, but Judas Mesias has the hold locked in tight, and he transforms the hold into a headlock at the 5:03 mark. Judas Mesias has the hold locked in tight, but Abyss swings his arms around, trying to force Mesias into letting go of the hold. However, Mesias does not let go of the hold, and looks like he's got the upper hand, at the 5:15 mark. After a few more moments pass us by in the match, just seconds before the 5:35 mark, Abyss seems to have regained all of his energy back, and begins fighting his way back out of the hold. This crowd is stomping their seats and clapping their hands, as they cheer on The Monster, Abyss. Mesias has a worried face, as if he knows he's about to be in lots of trouble if he cannot fight back quit. At the 5:52 mark, Abyss begins nailing the side of Mesias, and Mesias lets go of the hold. Mesias turns around an wobbles, just before Abyss his a big boot! Mesias seems even more groggy, but still manages to remain on his feet. Abyss clotheslines Mesias, but still fails to take him down. Abyss decides to try a third time, and takes off hard at Mesias, preparing for a takedown to a gore. As Abyss' head is ducked under, Mesias picks up the steel chair, and tosses it at Abyss, saving himself just in time. On the way towards Mesias, Abyss' head caught in the steel chair. Abyss tries to take it off, but Mesias tightens it up, by closing it as tight as possible. As Mesias climbs the cage, we see the slow motion instant replay of Abyss' head being smashed by the steel chair, and caught inside it. As we head back to full screen, we see Mesias close to the top of the cage, barely managing to avoid the barb wired fence at the top. Mesias dives from all the way up the cage, back down to the mat, where Abyss' neck is being choked by the steel chair. Mesias intentionally lands on the chair, causing Abyss to grunt in pain. Abyss is nearly coughing up blood, as Mesias covers...1 - 2 - Abyss has still managed to kick out! This jam packed Los Angeles crowd is extremely amazed at the fact that the match is continuing, and looks to be in complete shock. Not only is this crowd in shock, Judas Mesias is, and shows it, as he quickly picks Abyss up off his feet, and Irish whips him into the ropes, but Abyss comes back, and boots Judas Mesias in the face! Abyss grabs the steel chair, and nails Judas a few times in the face, knocking him down after four heavy blows. Judas falls, and Abyss covers Judas quickly, not wasting anytime at all. 1 - 2 - shoulder up by Judas Mesias, just a split second before Earl Hebner's hand hit the mat a third time! The crazed front row begins a loud chant, which carries its way all the way across the sellout arena. The chant consists of three letters..."CWE, CWE, CWE!" As the camera heads back to the ring, we see Abyss picking up Judas Mesias, and Irish whipping him. In the background, a steel chair that was set up by Abyss can be seen. Judas runs the ropes, but gets taken down quickly by a drop toehold face-buster, which forces Judas' head onto the setup steel chair. Judas Mesias begins to bleed at the 8:45 mark, and both of these amazing competitors are laying on the mat, exhausted. Abyss gets up off the ground at the 9:02 mark, and awaits Judas Mesias to get up. Mesias does, but gets taken down shortly, by a monstrous choke-bomb! Abyss pulls out a tiny set of pliers from his vest, and begins snapping the steel cage apart in an area towards the bottom of the cage. Mesias gets up, and slowly moves toward Abyss, but Abyss uses the pliers to cut through the face of Mesias.' Now, Mesias is cut even deeper, and it can be seen by the pouring blood. Judas Mesias falls, and Abyss now has finally snapped a huge chunk of steel off the cage, at the 9:45 mark in this exciting steel cage match. One is left to wonder why Abyss has snapped part of the cage off, but we find out when Abyss reaches through under the ring and grabs a bag! Abyss gets up to his feet, and pours the thumbtacks all over the ring, and by now, even Judas Mesias looks intimidated. Just before Judas can get back up to his feet, Abyss does his signature taunt, leaving Mesias on the ground, worried. Mesias gets up quickly, but gets taken down by a few forearms from Abyss, followed by a choke-hold. Abyss picks Mesias up, and Irish whips him right into the piled of thumbtacks. Mesias stops just before he steps into the pile. Abyss tries to clothesline Mesias to the mat, causing him to land on the tacks, but Mesias ducks, and as Abyss runs through the tacks and makes his way back to Mesias, Mesias boots Abyss' bloody face, and as soon as Abyss' head hits the boot, he snaps his head back, and lands extremely hard on the pile of tacks. After Abyss' head hits the tacks so hard, he begins grunting and jumps right back up off the pile. He begins rolling around on the floor, but finally catches a knee. He wastes no time on his knee, and just begins rolling around even more. A full shot of Abyss' back is now shown and tacks can be seen stuck in Abyss' back everywhere. Judas Mesias grabs the steel chair, and begins wrapping barbed wire all over the chair. The barbed wire was apparently obtained from the top of the cage. After the barbed wire is wrapped around the chair, Judas places Abyss' head between his legs, as he sits on his knee. Now, at the 13:27 point in the match, Mesias grabs handcuffs out of his tights, and cuffs Abyss' hands behind his back. Now Abyss is definitely defenseless, with cuffs around his hands, and his head being pinned down by Mesias. Mesias grabs the barb wired chair, and smashes Abyss' back with, causing the tacks to cut deeper into the body of Abyss. Abyss is now completely helpless, as we reach the 14:56 mark. Mesias pulls Abyss up, and stands him up straight, in the center of the ring. Abyss cannot do anything, but watch Judas Mesias run the ropes. After Mesias gets to Abyss, he hits a 'Straight to Hell," right onto the pit of thumbtacks! Abyss cannot help but to grunt as loud as we've ever heard him. Mesias gets up off his feet, and steps on Abyss' chest, as Referee Earl Hebner counts...1 - 2 - 3! And Judas Mesias wins the match at 16:17. After the match, Judas Mesias taunts Abyss, by holding the key to the handcuffs up to his face, knowing Abyss cannot take the key. Abyss yells even louder, but Mesias doesn't seem to care. Mesias leaves the ring with the key, and slips it through his tights, as he delivers an evil grin to the beat down Abyss. Finally, the emergency crew from the back comes to unlock Abyss' cuffs, and take him away on a stretcher.

Don West: Oh, that was crazy! This is totally insane!
Josh Matthews: Wow. I am totally stunned.
Don West: Oh, can we please get a replay of what we just saw! Oh, that was INSANE! Abyss' whole back was all red after the thumbtacks stuck in him, and he was hit with a barb wired chair!

* A replay is shown, which highlights a few crazy parts of the match. *

* We now go back to another video package, featuring the CWE Velocity special "Title Match" edition.

Umaga heads to the ring with Armando Alejandro Estrada. After he gets in place, a loud gong sounds, as Undertaker heads out to the ring. The match begins, with Umaga hitting a quick slam, causing Undertaker to fly into the turnbuckle. After Undertaker's head bounces around, Umaga Irish whips Taker into the opposite turnbuckle, and as Undertaker hits off of it, Umaga runs, and picks him up for a Samoan Backdrop! Silly Umaga covers him, thinking this match is 1 fall to a finish. Armando has to tell him differently. As Armando calls his Samoan Bulldozer over to tell him the rules, Taker Irish whips him, then hits boot to Umaga's big head. Undertaker then tosses him out of the ring. Armando gets in Taker's way, trying to guard Umaga. Suddenly, he realizes that the mistake was just made. Taker picks him up by his neck, but doesn't choke slam him, because Umaga hits an aggressive clothesline. Armando then reaches under the ring, and hands him a table. As Umaga sets it up, Undertaker hits him with a smash to the back with a heavy forearm. Taker then pushes Umaga's fat body onto the table. As Umaga lays on the table, Taker goes high risk, up on the top turnbuckle! He hits a diving clothesline, causing the table to crash while Umaga lays in pain on it! As Umaga rolls over to avoid getting cut by the broken wood, Armando freaks out, and puts his hands on his head. Finally, they begin to get up, and Undertaker still looks to have the upper hand, as he sets up Umaga for the Tombstone Pile driver! Out of nowhere, Armando nails, Taker with a steel chair. Reversal Umaga, then the Samoan Backdrop! Umaga does his signature yell and arm motion, as he holds his thumb out, in Samoan Spike position. Taker tries to get up, but Umaga takes him by the hair, and drags him over to the edge of the entrance ramp. Taker grabs Umaga's neck, as Umaga is unaware! Taker picks him up! Reversal Umaga, then a clothesline, but Taker ducks! Umaga is about to fall off! Then, Umaga regains his balance, and begins hitting thumbs to Taker's forehead. Umaga tries to Irish whip Taker off, but Taker reverses, and hammers away at Umaga's head. He then drags Umaga back to the ring. There, he finds a trash can. He smashes it up against Umaga's face, knocking him down to the mat. Taker runs the ropes, leaving Umaga in the same place, then hitting a leg drop on him. Taker heads outside the ring, to get a trash can, as Umaga rolls around the ring in pain. Taker grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He hops back into the ring, and attempts to hit Umaga with it, but Umaga grabs the chair. They begin fighting for the chair, when finally, Umaga kicks Taker on the down low. Umaga then takes the chair, and drags Taker into the bottom turnbuckle. There, he puts the chair onto Taker's face. Armando calls for the butt splash, and he gets what he wants. Umaga rams his backside right into the chair, forcing it into Taker's face. Umaga picks him up, and hits the Samoan Spike! He looks around like he's clueless, then moves outside of the ring, making the same goofy face. He reaches under the ring, and pulls out gasoline! Luckily for him, Armando has a match. He begins staring at it, while Taker is laid out. Taker tries to get up, but Umaga Irish whips him into the near turnbuckle. He then tries to attack Taker, but he runs into Taker's boot! Taker grabs Umaga's arm, and heads up to the top turnbuckle for an Old School. As Taker gets ready to jump off, Estrada slides a pipe over to Umaga, found from outside the ring. Umaga barely picks it up in time for Taker flying high! Taker collides with a steel pipe! Just when things can't get any worse for Taker, Umaga tosses him out of the ring. There, Armando lights the match, and puts it on 1 of the many tables found below the entrance ramp. Umaga pours gasoline down from below, and the table is on fire! Armando looks behind Umaga, indicating something terrible is about to happen. Umaga turns around, and to his surprise, Taker grabs his neck! Suddenly, Mr. Kennedy shows up in Boston, and hits Taker with a steel chair! Kennedy also hits Umaga with it, causing him to almost fall. As Umaga begins to lose balance, he grabs Taker's stomach causing both to fall off the entrance ramp, onto the flaming table! Lillian Garcia seems confused about the outcome of the match. Official Jack Doan runs over to her area near the announce table and begins telling her something. This Boston crowd seems confused as well. *

The chorus of Five Finger Death Punch's "The Bleeding" plays, as are redirected to ringside and are greeted by Tazz and Joey Styles.

Joey Styles: What an amazing match we just saw, it really gives me goosebumps reliving the past on CWE.
Tazz: You said it Joey, I'm glad to be back here, really glad new Owner Eric Bischoff came back to reunite the company.
Joey Styles: Yes indeed, but up next, two former Velocity superstars, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels will go one-on-one. It's "The Legend Killer" vs. one of the biggest legends in wrestling history.

We wait a long time before anything happens. The camera keeps a still on the entrance ramp. Finally, after about five seconds of blank, Mercy Drive's "Burn in My Light" hits the PA System. Out comes Randy Orton, doing his signature pose, allowing sparks to shatter from the bottom of the Titan Tron.

Tazz: Check out Orton, I haven't commentated one of his matches since last September.

Orton heads to the ring.

David Penzer: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, Shawn Michaels!

Michaels' music plays. This crowd shows great respect to this wrestling legend. He finally hits the ring.

Tazz: Keep in mind, whoever wins this match will be able to join whatever brand they wanna.
Joey Styles: Yep, and that's what's gonna make this match a lot more interesting.

The match begins with a loud ring from the bell. Michaels and Orton stare each other down, and start to circle the ring. After awhile, they lock arms. Michaels locks in an arm bar twist and pull, causing Orton to yell in pain. He reverses the hold shortly after, and hits a hip toss. Michaels flips over and runs the ropes. Orton quickly jumps out of the ring, and the crowd boos loudly. He walks around the ring, and but stops after Michaels chases after him. As Michaels catches up, Orton jumps in the ring. Michaels does the same shortly afterwards, but Orton escapes by getting into the ring safely. Michaels follows him in, but is hit by a series of elbow drops after sliding into the ring, one after another. He then is dragged up to his feet, and Irish whipped into the corner. Orton continues this display of assault, by smashing Michaels' face up against the top turnbuckle a few times. Orton taunts the crowd. The crowd boos loudly, just before Orton charges Michaels, hitting a heavy clothesline that forces Michaels to the ring post. Michaels drops to his knees, and hits the mat. Orton shows no remorse, as he grins to this sold out Los Angeles crowd, then hits a neck-breaker. He hooks the leg, and the referee counts...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Michaels, just in time! Orton pulls Michaels up after the pin. He slams Michaels into the set of turnbuckles again, then Irish whips him, but converts his own move into a clothesline! He covers again, and the referee is quick on the count...1 - shoulder up by Michaels again! Orton continues with the offensive maneuvers, by stomping Michaels, then hitting a dropkick before he can manage to get up. Michaels tries to get back up, but is booted heavily in the face by Orton's foot! Michaels rolls over and begins letting out a loud cry in pain. Referee Nick Patrick tries telling Orton to lay off, but he pays no attention. Angry, he yells out a loud "shut up," and the referee finally decides not to bother. After dealing with Nick Patrick, Orton heads over towards Michaels again, but is slowed down after getting hit by a forearm to the mid section! After hitting him once, Michaels tries to rearrange the match entirely, but fails after Orton knees him in the upper abdomen. He then picks Michaels up, attempting a suplex, but Michaels finally flips over and reverses! Orton turns around, but is greeting by Michaels' foot! Suddenly, he ducks under and dodge's Michaels' boot. After dodging, he runs the ropes, and hits a clothesline. He covers quickly...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Michaels! Without any hesitation, Orton locks in a headlock on Michaels. Michaels looks as if he is losing energy. After awhile, he begins trying to fight his way out, but Orton begins hitting him with multiple forearms straight to the face. Finally, the fans make noise, as Michaels comes close to escaping. He eventually does, and climbs back up to his feet. Orton cannot help but to give in. Michaels escapes, hits a few blows left and right to Orton, then runs the ropes. Groggy, Orton stumbles backwards. As Michaels comes back, he hits a diving clothesline, and both men are laid out on the mat in loss of energy. As Orton rolls over to his stomach, Michaels uses his legs to hop up off the mat! He begins doing his signature buildup for the Sweet Chin Music, then "tunes up the band" in the corner of the ring. Within a few seconds, Orton is off his feet. He turns around, and gets hit by the Sweet Chin Music! Michaels falls to the mat, landing right on top of Orton's body for the cover. Referee Nick Patrick counts...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Orton! Stunned, Michaels holds his head with both hands. He sits besides Orton's body on his knees. Finally, he gets up, and climbs the turnbuckle. Orton makes no movement. Up on the top turnbuckle, Michaels lifts himself up to where he stands tall over this Los Angeles crowd. He perfectly dives off the rope, hitting a beautiful elbow drop! After Orton is hit, Michaels rolls over. Orton lays out cold on the mat, just before Michaels craws over to the center of the ring for a pin fall. He does, and Referee Nick Patrick counts...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Orton, just in time!

Joey Styles: Oh my GOD!
Tazz: Orton just kicked out of that!
Joey Styles: Can we see an instant replay on this?

* The replay of Michaels' fantastic elbow drop is shown. *

Joey Styles: We're back live now, and Shawn Michaels is back off his feet.

We head back live, with a shot of Michaels standing on his feet in amazement. Orton tries to get up, but is Irish whipped by Michaels. He lands up against the ring post. Michaels chops him a few times, then he stumbles forwards, landing right into an atomic drop from Shawn Michaels! Orton spins around, then gets hit by a diving clothesline! Michaels lays on the mat, and it seems as if he's out of energy. Finally, he uses his knees to pull himself up again, this time heading directly towards Orton. Orton rolls him up for a quite clever inside cradle! Nick Patrick heads to the mat and counts...1 - 2 - kick out by Michaels! After kicking out, he gets up, but Orton grabs his arm before he can manage to perform another move. He swings Michaels outside the ring, but Michaels does his famous "skin the cat" where he grabs the ropes, forcing himself to not fall to the mat which is outside the ring. Orton does his famous signature pose, but Michaels heads back to the ring, and rolls him up for a schoolboy pin fall! Nick Patrick races to the mat to count...1 - 2 - kick out by Orton, just in time! Orton gets up, Irish whips Michaels into the ropes, then hits a heavy blow with his knee to Michaels' stomach. Michaels flips over, and Orton covers...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Michaels! Orton gets up. He drops down to the mat shortly afterwards, and gets in Michaels' face. This packed Staples Center crowd seems to know what's coming next...the RKO! Michaels gets up to his feet, and is nearly hit by an RKO, but he pushes Orton to the turnbuckle. Orton turns around, and is nearly hit by a blow to the face, but he grabs Michaels' hand and luckily enough, counters the hold. He attempts a punch on Michaels, but Michaels reverses it, leaving Orton in fear! This crowd seems to be more into the match by every second. Michaels pulls both of Orton's hands down, forcing him to his knees. Michaels lets go quickly, then pulls Orton up for an Irish whip! Orton lands on the turnbuckle hard, but comes right back to Michaels, hitting an RKO out of nowhere! He covers, and the referee counts, and the fans count with him in the crowd...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Michaels! The crowd goes nuts at the fact that Michaels just kicked out! Orton's face turns sickeningly red with anger, as he gets in position for another RKO. Michaels gets up, and is almost hit by another RKO, but he pushes Orton away! Orton turns back and is hit by a Sweet Chin Music! This crowd is in shock. The whole Staples Center gets on their feet and makes noise. Michaels crawls over to Orton and covers...1 - 2 - Orton gets his shoulder up! Michaels regains energy a few seconds after the kick out by Orton, and begins hitting the mat. It is then that he tunes up the band, but does not prepare for a Sweet Chin Music. Instead, he heads to the outside of the ring, and begins posing for the crowd. He climbs up the turnbuckle, and does an insanely beautiful dive, but this time not a Diving Elbow Drop, but instead a Asai Moonsault! He covers, as this crowd goes crazy! Nick Patrick counts, as this sell out crowd counts with him...1 - 2 - 3! Michaels wins the match! The crowd jumps to their feet, as "Sexy Boy" hits the PA System. Michaels climbs up the turnbuckle, and does a pose for the crowd.

Joey Styles: Michaels wins! Oh my god!
Tazz: Damn straight Joey, and look at these fans. They love the man.
Joey Styles: Well even after One Night Stand, one question still remains. Which show will he choose to be on?
Joey Styles: Well I guess only time will tell. Speaking of time, we're almost out of time, but join us tomorrow night, as the new draft will be kicked off on R3b37710n. Tonight, history was made, and we're glad that CWE could come back once and for all. Well good night folks, so long!

By now, Michaels has walked down the ramp. He holds up his arms. The show switches to Orton, who's angered face rests up against the middle rope. Fans can be seen exiting the Staples Center.

* Five Finger Death Punch's "The Bleeding" plays in a recap video. After the video, the CWE logo fades, as the show goes off the air. *

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton vs. Michaels

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: McMahon/Bischoff

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice Show for a comeback BTB! The Main Event match is electrifying and so does the Abyss/Mesias match, lots of full of action. I just really don't get is 'bout the Nitro/Batista one, I think I should review your former posts in your BTB. lol...

wwerko619

Reaction score
So, im guessing this BTB is dead, now since JHar888 has been banned?

P.S, ONS was good!

J

^^Nope he is banned for a week...and while he is gone...I'm posting it for him...

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton vs. Michaels

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: McMahon/Bischoff

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great show with great matches but you should work on the segment portion it was lacking this show.

Wordlife

Velocity Preview:

Last time we saw CWE, Champion John Cena has retained his title, in a memorbale Hell in a Cell match. It was truly remarkable, with the champ overcoming a huge battle. But now, with CWE back in business, and in full effect, how will the champ react on his first show back after a 3 month breakdown? Is he still capable of fighting? Will new challengers arise?

Also from Velocity, Petey Williams is still Hardcore champion, but what is in the remains of one hell of a champ, is the new roster in his way. Velocity GM has decided to insure all CWE fans that the first match of the evening will be a CWE Extreme Rules Match, live from Orlando, FL, on DAY ONE of CWE Velocity.

Finally, with the new rosters intact, and Eric Bischoff's new contract with the CWE, what will he bestow on Velocity? He has decided to give the fans the benefit of the doubt, allowing ALL members in attendance in Orlando on the night of the first ever Velocity, back in business, to text their votes for matches. 5 matches will take place, and the card is as follows:

CWE Hardcore Title: CWE Extreme Rules Match
(c) Petey Williams vs. ?

Kane vs ?

CWE World Tag Titles Match:
(c) Team 3D vs ?

CWE Infamous Gore Match:
Rhino vs ?

CWE Title Match:
(c) John Cena vs ?

CWE is asking for your votes, the fans (readers) to cast your vote for the 2nd coming of CWE Velocity.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! WG is right! I am checking it out to see who will be Cena's worthy contender....

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Orton/Michaels

WM: Roode/BALLS! - Actually the writing was pretty good, but I can't stand either wrestler...

BP: McMahon/Bischoff

WP: None

I really liked the way you set up the nights events by replaying footage from the last PPV. It helped set a level of anticipation. I thought that maybe CWE took a major hit because of the recent banning, but this
card proved me wrong! Can't wait to see what will happen at Velocity.

The Rated R CMStar

Great preview, and the second coming of Velocity seems great. Will be reviewing to see who challenges who

JHar888

Reaction score
Woah, buddy, I'm back, but I'll only be posting in BTB to avoid problems (lol), and it looks like a nice preview, way to go on this!

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
Looks like a good preview. Sorry since i just joined I just will start reviewing on this up comming show but so far work has been great and your shows are well written. I can't wait to see who Kane's opponent is.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
CWE Nitro Preview

Nitro Preview

The return is almost apom us for CWE Nitro, it has been a few months since CWE's breakdown. Now that it is back a great first show is ready and waiting for you.

The opening night sees Matt Hardy renew his old rivalry with Edge in the first night of Nitro.

Also on nitro we will see the tag team champions in the Homicide and Hernandez the 'LAX', and they will be taking on Brian and Brett 'The Major Brothers. Also on the card for the first night we will have diva action.

Tune in to see what else Nitro has to offer this coming week, STAY TUNED