CWE: Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
JHar888 will be writing R3b37710n, Wordlife326 will be writing Velocity, and Wrestling God will be writing Nitro. Starting from the new year, this BTB takes place on the Road to Fully Loaded. A new face apparently bought out the company, bringing it back. One Night Stand will be the first show.

cwereunion.jpg

BACKSTORY: CWE fell after the departure of the Global Wrestling Federation that presented Nitro. The company couldn't hold up with just two brands, because the ratings kept getting lower and lower. Plus, CWE couldn't afford another Nitro writer anyway, after booker Josh Gamez decided to quit. For a week, Nitro was off the air. They came back for another short stint two Sundays later, at Vengeance: Night of the Champions. After Vengeance, the company closed down for what they thought was to be forever. Luckily enough, someone invested huge money in the company, bringing it back, for a One Night Stand ...

[YT]sWh2ovjOVqU#GU5U2spHI_4[/YT]​

ROSTER:

CWE: Velocity (Vel)

Roster:

John Cena
Triple H
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Booker T
Samoa Joe
Rhino
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Umaga
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Marquis Cor Von
Mickie James
Petey Williams
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Big Daddy V
Matt Stryker
Maria
Senshi
Christopher Daniels
Primetime
Torrie Wilson
Eric Young
Shark Boy
Beth Phoenix
Amazing Kong
Sonjay Dutt
ODB
Kenny Dykstra
Kip James
BG James
Roxxi Laveaux

Other on-air talent:

Sharmell - Manager of Booker T
Matt Morgan - Head Security/VIP
William Regal - Head General Manager
Jerry Lawler - Play-by-Play Commentator
Tazz - Color Commentator
Kevin Nash - Guest Superstar
Scott Hall - Guest Superstar
Matt Stryker - Manager of Big Daddy V/Part-Time Wrestler
Lillian Garcia - Singer/Announcer
Todd Grisham - Backstage Interviewer

Tag Teams/Stables:

BG James, Kip James, and Roxxi Laveaux - Voodoo Kin Mafia (VKM)
Eric Young and Shark Boy
Matt Stryker and Big Daddy V
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Samoa Joe - The Outsiders
Brother Ray and Brother Devon - Team 3-D
Booker T and Sharmell
Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade - The Redneck Wrecking Crew

Current Champions:

CWE Championship: John Cena
CWE Tag Team Championship: Team 3-D
Intercontinental Championship: Umaga
CWE Hardcore Championship: Petey Williams

CWE: R3b37710n (R3b)

Roster:

Christian Cage
AJ Styles
Tomko
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Sting
Kurt Angle
Jeff Jarrett
CM Punk
John Morrison
Brian Danielson
The Miz
Abyss
Robert Roode
Jeff Hardy
Judas Mesias
Raven
Kaz
Havok
Martyr
Christy Hemme
Takeshi Morishima
Brian Kendrick
Paul London
Shelton Benjamin
Gail Kim
Balls Mahoney
Candice Michelle
Chris Harris
Black Reign
RelliK
Rory McAllister
Robbie McAllister
Lance Hoyt
Michelle McCool
Jimmy Wang Yang
Talia Madison
DH Smith
Cody Rhodes

Other on-air talent:

Don West - Color Commentator
Josh Matthews - Play-by-Play Commentator
Karen Angle - Manager of Kurt Angle
Christy Hemme - Manager of Serotonin
Eric Bischoff - General Manager of R3b37710n
Misty - Manager of Black Reign
James Mitchell - Manager of Judas Mesias
Jeremy Borash - Backstage Interviewer
Ms. Brooks - Manager of Robert Roode
Melina - Manager of John Morrison and The Miz
Pacman Jones - Inactive (No details avaiable)
Ron Simmons - Guest Superstar
Tony Chimmel - Ring Announcer
Kendo Ka Shin - Inactive (Working in Japan)
Kelly Kelly - Manager of Balls Mahoney

Tag Teams/Stables:

Raven, Christy Hemme, Martyr, Havok, and Kaz - Serotonin
Kelly Kelly and Balls Mahoney
Ms. Brooks and Robert Roode
Robbie McAllister and Robbie McAllister - The Highlanders
John Morrison, Melina, and The Miz
Kurt and Karen Angle
London & Kendrick

Current Champions:

CWE World Heavyweight Champion: John Morrison
CWE U.S. Champion: DH Smith
Cruiserweight Champion: Jay Lethal
CWE World Tag Team Champions: The Christian Coalition

CWE: Tuesday Night Nitro (TNN)

Roster:

Alex Shelley
Andrew Martin
Angel Williams
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Brett Major
Brian Major
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Chris Sabin
Consequences Creed
Edge
Elijah Burke
Festus Dalton
The Great Khali
Gregory Helms
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jamie Noble
Jesse Dalton
Jillian Hall
Jimmy Rave
JTG
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mistico
MVP
Rob Van Dam
Ron Killings
Santino Marella
Shad
Undertaker
Victoria

Other on-air talent:

Jackie Moore - Manager of James Storm
Joey Styles - Play-by-Play Commentator
Maria - Manager of Santino
Mistico - Inactive, Working in Mexico
Jonathan Coachman - Co-General Manager of TNT and Manager of MVP
Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer
Leticia - Interviewer
Tazz - Color Commentator
Todd Grisham - Interviewer

Tag Teams/Stables:

Cryme Tyme - Shad and JTG
LAX - Homicide and Hernandez
Murder City Machine Guns - Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley
The Major Brothers - Brett and Brian Major
Truth and Consequences - Ron Killings and Consequences Creed w/ Teddy Long
Jesse and Festus Dalton

Champions:

TNN Undisputed Champion: Vacant
TNN European Champion: Vacant
TNN Tag Team Champions: LAX
TNN Cuiserweight Champion: Vacant

Developmental Wrestlers:

Memphis Wrestling:
Kevin Thorn
Derrick King
Mr. Hughes
Tattoo
Jerelle Clark
Tim Grind (Southern Tag Team Champion)
Flex (Southern Tag Team Champion)
Sid Vicious
Christi Ricci
Johnny Rotten
Ryan Sakoda (3 Month Scout)
Black Reign (1 Month Scout)
Johnny Dotson
Brian Christopher
Kenny Omega (Southern Heavyweight Champion)
Shad Gaspard
JTG
Candice Michelle (2 Week Scout)
Lil Chris
Simon Reed
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Bill Dundee

MCW:
Bob Sapp
Ruckus
Chris Hero
The Sandman
Corporal Punishment
Adam Flash
Consequences Creed
Basham (MCW Tag Team Champion)
Damaja (MCW Tag Team Champion)
Batista (2 Week Scout)
Rob Conway
Orlando Jordan
Danny Doring
Julio Dinero
Joey Matthews (MCW Heavyweight Champion)
Derek Frazier
Chris Masters (1 Month 2 Week Scout)
Christian York

New Japan:
Taiei Kin
Kendo Ka Shin
Takeshi Morishima
Ryan Sakoda
Afa Anoi'a Jr.
Taka
Funaki
Kenny Omega
Talia Madison (2 Month Scout)
Minorou Tanaka
Sirelda Dauncey
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Malia Hosaka
Kazuhiro Hayashi
Tomko (3 Week Scout)
AJ Styles (3 Week Scout)

PPV'S:

Janurary - One Night Stand
February - Battle Royal
March - Fully Loaded I
April - Backlash
May - Turning Point
June - LockDown
July - Bash at the Beach
August - Unbreakable
Spetember - Vengeance
October - Halloween Havoc
November - Frenzy Friday
December to Dismember
December - Christmas Ev-il
January - New Year's Revolution

RECORDS:

One Night Stand '08

Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks def. Kelly Kelly and Balls Mahoney
The Major Bros. def. The Highlanders
Steel Cage Match - Judas Mesias def. Abyss
Shawn Michaels def. Randy Orton

Nitro 1/17/07

Matt Hardy def. Edge
The Major Bros. def. LAX
Jillian Hall def. Victoria
Bobby Lashley def. Carlito
MVP def. Batista

R3b37710n 1/24/07

Over the Top Rope Challenge - CM Punk def. Kurt Angle w/ Karen Angle
Over the Top Rope Challenge - The Christian Coalition def. Serotonin
Melina def. Ashley
World Championship Fifteen Minutes of Fame - John Morrison def. Shawn Michaels

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Great to see a former BTB get ressurrected! As far as I remember, your BTB won a the next big thing, correct me if I am wrong. Good Luck to your BTB and I am checking it out for your first show!

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think that is an award he would like to remember, every vote CWE received was accompanied by a bashing for JHaar. Still, it is a great BTB, nice to see it brought back and I wil be reviewing, besides, adding Wrestling God is a great move

therazar

Reaction score
good to see cwe back but theres some things i think you should do like add color to the rosters and work on the video better like a different song

Wordlife

WELCOME TO THE SECOND COMING OF CWE.... ITS SAVE.US.CWE.... AND MAN ITS SOOOOO GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! Thanks to all that read in the past, and thanks to those who will read now

The Rated R CMStar

I recommend all of you to strap on your seat belts, ease your sit back, and kick in the gear and hit into overdrive because from now on it's one hundred percent entertainment, one hundred percent electricity, one hundred percent...CWE!

Lol, some free publicity

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I wasn't actually around when this was still going. But from all the publicity I keep hearing man this is going to be great! So I cannot wait to see what 3 great bookers put together can create!

Switchy

Reaction score
Nice start, glad to see CWE back and you got a good three rosters which are nicely balanced adn I can't wait to see what WG will bring to CWE. Good luck.

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE Official One Night Stand Preview, plus News Update

From CWE.com:

CWE1NS.jpg

The Major Bros. will be in action for the first time since last Vengeance. Last time we saw them, was at the Vengeance preshow match. They faced The FBI v2.0, and won. Before that, they defeated XXX at Velocity. They may have gone out on a bang, but will their winning streak last long enough to be able to defeat The Highlanders?

Also, CWE's owner is still unknown at the moment. All we know, is that he has already scheduled a blockbuster main event for One Night Stand. In this match, Shawn Michaels will have his hands full as he takes on Randy Orton. Will he suceed against The Legend Killer? Find out this Sunday, at One Night Stand, live on pay per view from Los Angeles, California.

cwelogo2.png

CWE News Update From PWInsider

By Mike Johnson:

Developmental Territories
It has been confirmed that CWE President Jason Harlow has signed Memphis Wrestling as a developmental territory. The rumors started when CWE Director of Creative Writing, Teddy Long mentioned bringing in the company as a chance to get younger talent on the roster. However, Jim Cornette was against the idea despite working with the company in the past. Although Cornette did not like the idea, the majority did, which led them to signing with the company. It is believed that the signing was made this past Wednesday, but nothing has been confirmed. More details will be announced when they become available.

Maryland Championship Wrestling superstar Consequences Creed was recently pulled from the company and has now officially signed full-time contract with the CWE. Tuesday Night Takedown head booker Mason Excell is said to believe that TNT is in need of a young, talented superstar, which Creed's description fits perfectly. Also, at a CWE meeting, Theodore Long and James E. Cornette were interested in moving Corporal Punishment, Adam Flash, Sandman, and Joey Mercury to the regular talent roster.

Memphis Wrestling - Clash of the Legends II Card:
Memphis Wrestling Owner Corey Maclin wants CWE to bring in top superstars, some in which have worked with the company in the past, and some that haven't to come in time for Clash of the Legends II. The names mentioned that have worked with the promotion include: Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Thorn, Big Daddy V, Jerry "The King" Lawler, The Boogeyman, Abyss, and Jim Cornette. As for the superstars that haven't worked with the company before, the only names mentioned are as follows: Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Brian Danielson, The Hardys, and CM Punk. So far, if things go the way Corey Maclin has planned, the matches will be: Kevin Thorn vs. The Boogeyman vs. Big Daddy V vs. Abyss for the Southern Heavyweight Championship, Bill Dundee and Jerry Lawler vs. 2 Cool 2, Jeff Jarrett w/ Jim Cornette vs. Shawn Michaels, Brian Lawler and Rikishi vs. Nick Doom and Abyss w/ James Mitchell, and Spellbinder vs. Koko B. Ware, and Derrick King vs. Johnny Dotson for the Junior Heavyweight Championship in a TLC.

MCW: Holiday Homecoming - Seasons Beatings Card:
MCW columnist Bob Starr is pushing to have the Seasons Beatings house show as more of a "hardcore" event, with superstars that have competed in ECW, and other extreme promotions. The superstars the MCW team wants are as follows: Sandman, Balls Mahoney, Rhino, Team 3-D, AJ Styles, Ron Killings, and Raven. The only confirmed matches are: Joey Mercury vs. Sandman for the MCW Heavyweight Title, Raven vs. Rhino, and Ron Killings and Consequences Creed vs. Team 3-D for the Tag Titles. The venue is said to be near the CWE headquarters in Los Angeles, California, in order to get the promotion out to the public.

CWE Talent Scout Jeff Jarrett has requested that Black Reign be removed from the regular roster for up to three weeks in order to build his talent up, and at the same time give talent to the developmental territories. If this happens, he will most likely keep his "Black Reign" gimmick. So far, this is the way his schedule is looking: two-week scouting trip to Memphis Wrestling, then a one-three-week scout with MCW. Also, it is in talks of Cody Rhodes and DH Smith scouting with MCW and/or Memphis Wrestling, but is most likely not to happen.

CWE R3b37710n

The Roster:
R3b37710n head booker Jason Harlow is pushing to have Shawn Michaels and CM Punk on the roster, and wants to have a strong face uppercard. Also, Sting and Jeff Jarrett will most likely be seen on this brand after the departure of the Global Wrestling Federation. Nothing is completely for sure; some roster updates may come in the future, meaning all the plans are subject to change. The only CWE superstar that is guaranteed to compete on the R3b37710n roster as of this moment, is Chris Harris.

Most of the creative team is hoping to keep the Mahoney/Roode feud going for unknown reasons. All that has been revealed so far, is that there are huge plans to keep the feud going for awhile, and finally end it with a speciality type match. Considered match types include the following: Texas Bullrope Match, Hangman's Horror, or Steel Cage. The only way this feud can last, would be to draft them to the same brand. Teddy Long feels that R3b37710n is the most fitting for each.

The PPV's:
CWE R3b37710n's pay per views this year are most likely to be Unbreakable, New Year's Revolution, and Backlash. However, Takedown booker, Mason Excell is trying to have R3b37710n and Velocity pay per views together, but this may have been ruled out. R3b37710n will also be seen at the interpromotional Fully Loaded I, Lockown, and Vengeance: Night of the Champions.​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
There are lot of informations here hyping CWE up. Wonder who is the owner of this one as he makes an impact return

Switchy

Reaction score
The PPV's:
CWE R3b37710n's pay per views this year are most likely to be Unbreakable, New Year's Revolution, and Backlash. However, Takedown booker, Mason Excell is trying to have R3b37710n and Velocity pay per views together, but this may have been ruled out. R3b37710n will also be seen at the interpromotional Fully Loaded I, Lockown, and Vengeance: Night of the Champions. [/CENTER]

Cool, my names on there! Anyway nice assortment of news and expect a review when ONS is posted. Good signing btw with Consequences Creed :)

chessarmy

Nice, you did a great job hyping this up. I'll drop in a review once you post One Night Stand! If I forget you can always PM me

Haight

Reaction score
So is this guy like...banned now or what? Damn. I was kind of looking forward to reading this...