Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^ I agree and disagree there. Yes shut up blaze, but if u keep talknig like that then get the f out.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I nevar buck down i fight....for what i beleave in....i dunt no when to quit......I R BLAZE....your wurds dont hurt me

I've been around here long enough to know how he is. If you do what he wants and what he says he will like you. You go against him then well your screwed because him and half the forum will be on you like crazy.

.....no

Thats the same bullshit argument LadyHotrod used. I'm sure you know how that turned out.

Do you really want to follow those footsteps?

ITS A CONSPIRACY.

I'm a bad member, but i'll make up a bullshit excuse and blame everything on monkeystyle and his bandwagon. That'll make me feel better about myself. I CAN'T BE THE PROBLEM. It must be those damn dickriders.

C4

I've been around here long enough to know how he is. If you do what he wants and what he says he will like you. You go against him then well your screwed because him and half the forum will be on you like crazy.

so true.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Incorrect, whether you like me or not is irrelevant. Hell, I don't even have any problems with you, I just tried to answer your question. Unfortunately you didn't like the answer, however accurate it was, and you went on a tangent about how it's about what you like or don't like.

It's not fucking about that. You could like pretty much anything and they'd still rip on you because it's so goddamned easy.

You need to learn how to ignore this shit. When I said we do it until you walk away I don't mean the site I mean the conversation. After you leaveit stops because you're not there to rise to the bait like a trained seal jumping for a fish only to be slapped across the snout every time you try.

I don't even know why I'm bothering, you don't listen anyway.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^^ I agree and disagree there. Yes shut up blaze, but if u keep talknig like that then get the f out.

lol @ you.

Who in the hell are you anyway. I mean really are you some new punk. Mostly all I saw from you was you crying over not being nominated for MOTM. An award that does not mean shit I mean hell I won it. That should say something.

Thats the same bullshit argument LadyHotrod used. I'm sure you know how that turned out.

Do you really want to follow those footsteps?

ITS A CONSPIRACY.

I'm a bad member, but i'll make up a bullshit excuse and blame everything on monkeystyle and his bandwagon. That'll make me feel better about myself. I CAN'T BE THE PROBLEM. It must be those damn dickriders.

Well the fact its true makes me stick with it. I mean you. I hardly ever see you disagree with something Monk says but if I said the samething(meaning if he didn't say it and I did.) you would be calling me an f'n idiot and you know it. I mean you remember that post I made about how you once said who cares about grammar online to correcting me and other members you don't like because well you just think its fun.

He was pretty cool when I first joined. Turned into an annoying prick somewhere down the line.

lol @ you.

Who in the hell are you anyway. I mean really are you some new punk. Mostly all I saw from you was you crying over not being nominated for MOTM. An award that does not mean shit I mean hell I won it. That should say something.

Well the fact its true makes me stick with it. I mean you. I hardly ever see you disagree with something Monk says but if I said the samething(meaning if he didn't say it and I did.) you would be calling me an f'n idiot and you know it. I mean you remember that post I made about how you once said who cares about grammar online to correcting me and other members you don't like because well you just think its fun.

Keep convincing yourself that its true. OMG, I agree with a person. Holy shit i'm a dickrider.

I told you before that you can't make good arguments with ASSUMPTIONS. It doesn't matter anyway, because you're a dumb fuck and everything you say i'll most likely disagree with.

I didn't know agreeing with a person made them a dickrider. It isn't my fault that we agree on most things. Maybe its because we have a lot in common.

NAWWWWW, that can't be it. I'm a dickrider

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
like i know saying this will put me on the i <3 monkey style bandwagon but it needs to be said from someone other then him.

his posts are accurate. it's a rarity when it's not. Yes, your opinion might differ from his but every post is relevant and has substance. for that he's a MVP, where's the love.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
He was pretty cool when I first joined. Turned into an annoying prick somewhere down the line.

That me or blaze or Colin White or MS?

like i know saying this will put me on the i <3 monkey style bandwagon but it needs to be said from someone other then him.

his posts are accurate. it's a rarity when it's not. Yes, your opinion might differ from his but every post is relevant and has substance. for that he's a MVP, where's the love.

Dickrider :p

Get off his nutz