Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll let you figure it out for yourself, champ.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
too much heels. not as much faces yo. Cenamark get your faggy ass in here and boost your homies

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Honestly man, there's just something about you that says 'easy target'.

What the fact that I'm like the only person here that likes country music. Everyone hates it so they go after the one guy who likes it. I like Taylor Swift which I don't see any difference in that then the idiots who are crazy over Hayley. But are singers who well we all know we will never ever have a chance with. Maybe the fact I like Nascar and defended it without being a baby and just giving up. Maybe the fact I don't let anyone change my mind on anything. I know its the fact I'm not a major kiss up to the staff and I'll tell them any god damn thing I want to tell them because really I don't give a shit. Some staff are ok but if I think they did something they should not have I'll tell them. Some get pissy and some just are ok with me telling them what the hell I think. Point being the fact I don't sit here and try to make people like me like most members have makes me an easy target right.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What the fact that I'm like the only person here that likes country music. Everyone hates it so they go after the one guy who likes it. I like Taylor Swift which I don't see any difference in that then the idiots who are crazy over Hayley. But are singers who well we all know we will never ever have a chance with. Maybe the fact I like Nascar and defended it without being a baby and just giving up. Maybe the fact I don't let anyone change my mind on anything. I know its the fact I'm not a major kiss up to the staff and I'll tell them any god damn thing I want to tell them because really I don't give a shit. Some staff are ok but if I think they did something they should not have I'll tell them. Some get pissy and some just are ok with me telling them what the hell I think. Point being the fact I don't sit here and try to make people like me like most members have makes me an easy target right.

No you're an easy target because if you think anybody is going to be bothered reading whaa whaa whaa, you're crazy.

It's just easier to make fun of you, watch you spazz out again, write more gobbeldygook that none of us are going to read, make fun of you again and continue the process until you get frustrated and walk away. It's just too easy man.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

That all sounds nice, but you could've just said “i'm an idiot”

LKP

Im waiting for my name to be on here lol. I apologized god damn it, WHY ME? I FEEL LIKE JOHN CENA Easily target cause im welsh :( haha.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm not leaving ok. I don't care about what anyone says to me ok. If so I would have tried to change like C4 did.

Like the picture thread. People make fun of my pics all the time. Have I stopped posting there no. Have I tried to change my pics. No.

I really don't give a damn about anything that you people say to me because for one I don't know any of you so why should I care. Now if you wanna keep on and on attacking me about my grammar go ahead just don't say its not a big deal some where down the line if it happens to you.

C4

Typical monkeystyle.

Blaze, you have to be around here long enough to know him that well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not leaving ok. I don't care about what anyone says to me ok. If so I would have tried to change like C4 did.

Like the picture thread. People make fun of my pics all the time. Have I stopped posting there no. Have I tried to change my pics. No.

I really don't give a damn about anything that you people say to me because for one I don't know any of you so why should I care. Now if you wanna keep on and on attacking me about my grammar go ahead just don't say its not a big deal some where down the line if it happens to you.

Shut up, Blaze.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Typical monkeystyle.

Blaze, you have to be around here long enough to know him that well.

I've been around here long enough to know how he is. If you do what he wants and what he says he will like you. You go against him then well your screwed because him and half the forum will be on you like crazy.

Shut up, Blaze.

.....no

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2