Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The fact that you have a picture of me saved to your computer that I haven't posted in ages says a lot.

Dont deny you want to tap this but can't so you pretend to be angry and insult me while you blow a load all over your computer.

Reaction score
The fact that you have a picture of me saved to your computer that I haven't posted in ages says a lot.

Dont deny you want to tap this but can't so you pretend to be angry and insult me while you blow a load all over your computer.

OOOOOOOO, Keyboard warrior. I'd rather blow a load to Martha Stewart than you.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
That's fucking weird how you have a saved picture of her and then reveal it to her at a attempt to get her angry.

Creepy jew

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
OOOOOOOO, Keyboard warrior. I'd rather blow a load to Martha Stewart than you.

Keyboard warrior? That was in no way anything remotely keyboard warrior-ish.

It does not change the fact that you have a picture of me on your computer that I haven't posted in a very long time.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, you can't even fess up to the fact that you got a boner whenever I posted that pic so you right click, saved. What a fucking nasty pervert. Does your ugly GF know you save pics of other chicks on the net? Probably not for you fear she will get angry and shove her huge cock in your ass with more force than usual.

nation

Reaction score
Holy shit. You have some serious issues if you go out and find old pics of people off the net.

Reaction score
In case people don't see the pic, I'am not a perv. Its just a demotivational poster making fun of her.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Pervs save pictures of random girls on the net.

Making fun of me on the net unfortunately does not hurt my feelings like it does when it happens to you.

:)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
What the fuck is "I'am"? It's fucking "I am" or "I'm". How mentally Blue are you? You Are Even Worse Than Typing Like This.