Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Do you give any new members a chance? I get red rep from you for no reason, and for some bullshit reasons.

maty619

Reaction score
Wow. Colin White obviously can't defend himself. Why not grow a pair and say something to this guy that has called you out.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a new member who sucks, I'am trying to contribute with decent posts. I dont think hes even on now maty619.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol you just got caught in the wave of red repping mat awesome, maty and mizmasta. It's how i entertained myself yesterday. You barely even got any red reps so I don't know why you're bitching tbh

maty619

Reaction score
Colin, fuck off, why neg people that are actuallly decent posters (McFly and XBA that I saw) that haven't even said a bad word to you?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, this is why giving out red rep is fun. Getting reactions like this.

I get a PM from RC Styles at least once a day over red squares.

THEY ARE RED SQUARES, PEOPLE, GET OVER IT.

Reaction score
This is just my first time at a forum like this. They hardly give rep at OWW. I got my reason, Im done. A thread like this will never happen again from me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No, the point is that his red rep is making you people angry. Otherwise, you wouldn't think he is ridiculous.

maty619

Reaction score
No, the reason I think he is ridiculous, or any other insult you can think of is because he is a huge hypocrit. I am willing to provide an example if needed.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, what does him being a hypocrite have to do with giving you red rep? I don't remember Colin ever complaining about getting red rep from people. It would make him a hypocrite if he bitched about getting a lot of red rep and then he went ahead and sent out a lot of red rep himself. Maybe I missed it but I have never seen him complain.

Plain and simple, he gave you guys lots of red squares and you are angry now.

maty619

Reaction score
I aint compalining about getting negged, makes me feel special that he went out of his way to neg me. I just wanna find any excuse to bitch and moan about him, coz he is a smurf.