Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Oh, oh, what? I can't see it. Probably some stupid shit. Why do you keep replying to this thread if you know that I ignored you, idiot? Stop bothering me and go jack off to LHR's pictures, smurf.

Reaction score
you got that green rep from me because what you posted was funny, now you have sunk into a pool of bullshit, and stop telling people to jack off just because you cant get it up. tool

Reaction score
You ignored me but yet youre replying to me. Lmfao, this idiotic nincompoop is a fucking failure. Mcfly you can keep lying to yourself and say you won to increase your low self esteem but deep down you know you lost, youre a loser.

Watch as he replies again when hes apparently ignoring me.

Reaction score
you got that green rep from me because what you posted was funny, now you have sunk into a pool of bullshit, and stop telling people to jack off just because you cant get it up. tool
Oh you have to stick up for the fag who likes HBK? Maybe you two are butt buddies. Hey, why don't you two go squirt cum on each others faces, fags. Its a sausage fest in here. I WON, get over it.
DO NOT REPLY. MY THREAD IS LOCKED. MY THREAD IS LOCKED. MY THREAD IS LOCKED. IF YOU REPLY AFTER THIS MESSAGE, YOU ARE CLASSIFIED AS A FAG AND YOU HAD GAY BUTT SEX WITH PEREZ HILTON. IF YOU WISH TO NOT BE CLASSIFIED AS A FAG AND HAVING GAY BUTT SEX WITH PEREZ HILTON, DO NOT RESPOND.

Reaction score
Mcdonaldsfry is a crybaby. Instead of crying and begging for us to stop responding, why dont you just stop responding your self like you said a day ago? Do you need attention that badly? Common sense blueberry.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
1274502824673.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You smurfs are so lucky that I got banned from my other forum, and I have no where else to go. I WIN, because Iam still here.

You're only still here because Mike likes to keep you around so we can kick you while you're down.

You lose because you got banned from a mostly inactive forum. What a fucking dumb jew. Place has like 10 posts per day and you still manage to get banned. What a fag.

Kizza

Reaction score
sigh.

God this place fucking sucks.

Reaction score
You're only still here because Mike likes to keep you around so we can kick you while you're down.

You lose because you got banned from a mostly inactive forum. What a fucking dumb jew. Place has like 10 posts per day and you still manage to get banned. What a fag.

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED.