CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:

@[Jose Tortilla] Okay. When they showed the video of Punk punching a fan, y'all said that another guy punched him. I didn't see it. I only saw the guy put on his glasses, I didn't see the part when a fan punched Punk.
I hope that's more detailed.

If said right, the man with the sunglasses was holding his hands up, and the guy behind him who you could not see, took the man's hand and tapped Punk on the head, so the guy who ''touched'' him, the one with the glasses, god the punishment.

Reactions: arianna

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
If said right, the man with the sunglasses was holding his hands up, and the guy behind him who you could not see, took the man's hand and tapped Punk on the head, so the guy who ''touched'' him, the one with the glasses, god the punishment.

Okay, I get it now, thank you. :eek:tunga:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Anytime. :smug:

PM me any q's you have and need to be answered. ;)

Thanks! I'm adding you to my 'favorite users.'

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Botched Spot tells it as it is

bd3c0727fa7728123a016381102d115d.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- We noted before that when the CM Punk fan incident first happened at RAW, people in the company expected consequences.

Now a lot of people are questioning why no disciplinary action has been taken, noting that in the past wrestlers have gotten in a lot of trouble for hitting fans. It’s unlikely that anything will happen to Punk right now because WWE can’t afford to have him off the road.

Reaction score
Lol that's true now they can't afford to suspend Punk or take him off any shows. They'll just leave it alone and act like it never happened. Fat guy loses the lawsuit.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
He's got balls son. Too bad his discipline and self-control are an absolute ZERO. And he's the friggin champion of WWE. Gross IMO.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So hilarious they can't afford to suspend him. Sad state of WWE when they only have one top heel that could carry the company for 30 days..