• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You're on this thread to, so you care as well.

It's not just wrestlers, fans care about celebrities personal lives to. It's just the way people are.

How about you take your fan boysim and shove straight up your ass, then maybe, JUST MAYBE you can stop being such an arrogant prick you useless sack of shit.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Of course it amuses you, because you can't defend AJ in any argument :haha: Your ignorance and logic is laughable.

And your anger is laughable.. I'm not here to defend AJ, I haven't defended her before and i never will. I have no reason to.

You have at the bottom of your sig, #AJLeeBestDiva... LOL you're such a phony.. you might be the phoniest person on this forum.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
And your anger is laughable.. I'm not here to defend AJ, I haven't defended her before and i never will. I have no reason to.

You have at the bottom of your sig, #AJLeeBestDiva... LOL you're such a phony.. you might be the phoniest person on this forum.

Oh yep yep :obama: Im the biggest fake ever. Yep yep.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So CM Punk has banged the following women

Traci
Daffney
Lita
Beth
Maria
Mickie James
AJ

And many other women hes met through his indy days

You got to admit CM Punk can get the ladies very easily :pity:

Take AJ off that list, Give me proof for the others as the only one I have seen proof for is Lita and also, Whats the issue? So what if he had a lot of girlfriends at least he doesn't use for a push like KK

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That list is official and its not changing. Cactus Jack just accept the fact that your darling AJ is no saint and is a slut

Kelly Kelly didnt sleep around for pushes

Oh as for your sig very funny creating a team ban BLFFL but im not going anywhere! i belong on this forum so deal with it

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That list is official and its not changing. Cactus Jack just accept the fact that your darling AJ is no saint and is a slut

Kelly Kelly didnt sleep around for pushes

Oh as for your sig very funny creating a team ban BLFFL but im not going anywhere! i belong on this forum so deal with it

1. She isn't my "darling" AJ, I am her fan yes because she can actually wrestle, Wrestlers don't need to be sluts thats why Kelly Kelly was one.

2. Yeah Team Ban BLFFL is growing by the day, Tis very funny, My sig also contains Drake Younger getting hit with streamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.