CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
5381e31d51f3136e919cf0f9502346f6.gif

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can't you just put BLFFL on ignore? That's what i did and i haven't seen her since.
Well yes, but the thing about her signature is pretty much against the rules. We don't want any signature that big (like how I messaged you before) and she won't reply back to me so now I'm spamming all her social media's until she responds to me.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Can't you just put BLFFL on ignore? That's what i did and i haven't seen her since.

On an individual basis, that would help. However, when she is spamming the wrestling sections with consistently poor quality threads time and again, that can be a deterrent for attracting new members. New members could see all that and decide they made the wrong choice in coming here to have intelligent conversations about wrestling, and/or guests who are visiting could be majorly turned off by seeing all of that and decide they'd rather not join and go somewhere else, etc. While she is ridiculously annoying, my main concern is with her harming the site's reputation and appeal to new members / guests.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yay: We're respected! Anyway, trying to put this into wrestling terms.

Lets say there's a mixed tag match. One of the girls (lets say Aksana) flirts with the referee the whole time, completely distracting from the action that you're trying to watch the show to see. Nobody cares, because it's Aksana, and then the match ends clean so there's no reason to do it.

Now imagine this shit happening all the time. Would you ever want to see this booked? If they did that, would you beg for the writer to be fired? Eventually we'd wonder how he's still there... well BLFFL is doing the same thing. She contributes nothing and sucks a lot. Why is she still here?

sucks a lot... hehe. no wonder she's such a big Kelly Kelly fan

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
In my humbled opinion...
A forum is based off of opinions, some good ones, some bad ones. Have we all posted LQ threads, YES. Have we all spammed our opinions to get a point across, YES. Banning one member isn't going to stop LQ threads, if anything, it will likely attract more trolls to piss you all off. Can BLFFL be annoying? YES. If you ban her, you will have to ban others like deathclaw and the like. I don't see the logical sense in banning her or anyone simply for posted LQ threads. If it is sooo LQ, don't respond to them. They will be pushed to the back with all the other LQ threads that served little to no point to begin with. I was on another wrestling forum that did this. If someone, anyone, posted a LQ thread they would bash them to the point where they left. I ended up leaving because of it. I honestly don't care she is in love with KK, that is her choice, her opinion and her own consent to believe that KK is the best female wrestler there is. I for one think that CM Punk is one of the best male wrestlers there is and I know quite a number of people on the forum that would not agree with that, and that is fine. I understand being a little frustrated when a user spams their opinion, but this is a forum. As I said, it is all about the opinions of others and the discussions of those opinions. Getting but hurt over one member is a senseless act and everyone going all Adolf Hitler over her is moronic. I like 90% of the members on this forum, including Dolph's & Jono even though they heavily disagree with most of the things I say. Either way, I am just saying... There is no point in this. Just ignore her threads and her posts if you don't like them. She only spams things because other members allow her to do so by responding. To be honest, I think she enjoys the arguing so you all are giving her exactly what she wants.

Reactions: pottsy946

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
We've tried to tell everyone to just not respond to her anymore but they do anyway to mock her so just "ignoring her" isn't working. :meh: For example, Adam. He does not waste any opportunity to make her feel like shit. So what the fuck can we do?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I think the problem more than her, are your immature regulars who are on this forum 24/7 literally wishing death upon this chick. "I hope your house falls into a sinkhole and takes you with it" and stupid shit like that. If those kind of threats aren't taken seriously by the moderators here, I don't think I will be around here much longer. I think there are some definite home-schooled freaks here who learned their "social skills" on 4chan.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
We've tried to tell everyone to just not respond to her anymore but they do anyway to mock her so just "ignoring her" isn't working. :meh: For example, Adam. He does not waste any opportunity to make her feel like shit. So what the fuck can we do?

Um you ban them for being assholes. It's very simple.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
She's playing the system. We can't ban people for having an unpopular opinion but at the same time, she's hurting the quality of this forum. Look at the train wreck that is the RAW Section. She's demolished that section with her stupid assumptions.

:tough:

Yeahhhhh..... I finally decided to emerge from the privacy of our subforum after deciding to try to get back to posting more regularly and such. Opened the Raw section to start catching up on threads and replying, but what did I see? A shit-ton of BLFFL threads. Which is when I thought, "Fuck this nonsense." and went back to the subforum. If we just ignore her threads and don't post in them, then for the most part that will mean everyone just not posting in open sections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Deathbane

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just don't see the logic in banning her for her opinion when quite a number of members spam and troll her daily. Seems hypocritical.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo's doing a bang-up job here, let me tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.