CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I understand being pissed, I do, but we don't need to stoop to anyone's level to make a point. I am sure Crayo will take care of things...

:ksi:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo's doing a bang-up job here, let me tell you.
It's been worse, honestly. :pity:

Yeah, the forum has its ups and downs, but I enjoy most people on here. If a dumb broad and a few bi-polar teenagers with pimples on their buttcheeks wanna duke it out, then so be it. That's not gonna' deter me from a few of the most awesome people on the internet.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Yeah, the forum has its ups and downs, but I enjoy most people on here. If a dumb broad and a few bi-polar teenagers with pimples on their buttcheeks wanna duke it out, then so be it. That's not gonna' deter me from a few of the most awesome people on the internet.

This is one of the best online communities I have been a part of. :obama:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think the problem more than her, are your immature regulars who are on this forum 24/7 literally wishing death upon this chick. "I hope your house falls into a sinkhole and takes you with it" and stupid shit like that. If those kind of threats aren't taken seriously by the moderators here, I don't think I will be around here much longer. I think there are some definite home-schooled freaks here who learned their "social skills" on 4chan.

It's called Hyperbole.

I just don't see the logic in banning her for her opinion when quite a number of members spam and troll her daily. Seems hypocritical.

The difference is that those who troll her do so within the context of her own troll threads. It's not like people are just insulting her or sending her PMs harassing her unprovoked or something. If she'd turn into a serious poster, then such trolling would end on both sides.

I find a very easy solution to all of this for everybody - either slap her on your Ignore list, or if she ever makes a completely pointless, one or two sentence LQ thread obviously designed to rile people up, either don't respond to it, or have the moderators lock it (or even better, delete it entirely.) Then maybe warn her saying that if she isn't here to seriously contribute AT ALL, then she will be banned eventually. That simple. At this point, I would therefore be seriously considering banning her outright. She's never once riled me up personally (and I find it quite funny how easily some people are) because she's easy for me to just skim past and ignore. I wouldn't even mind her being a troll if she was a good one that was even remotely entertaining or funny but she isn't. Her spamming half the Raw threads though is bringing an entire section down. So yeah, if I were a moderator or an administrator, I'd already have my ban hammer ready.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Um you ban them for being assholes. It's very simple.

f79dd03db01c45a27eaccd57578c3e11.gif

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love these new clowns like action Jackson and the gaggle of AJ goons

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Exactly! Saving this for future use. See, we're the most awesome people on the internet. Lady even said so. :win:

although I do worry about you knowing about those pimples

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sorry for being an ass earlier in the thread. Had a shit day at work and argued with about 3 different people....after the store was closed. Nonetheless, doesn't excuse my actions and I am still apologizing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sorry for being an ass earlier in the thread. Had a shit day at work and argued with about 3 different people....after the store was closed. Nonetheless, doesn't excuse my actions and I am still apologizing.
sign the petition yo

Status
Not open for further replies.