*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll try out that, and what should I do if I can't change the date?
You should be able to change the date. If you are running windows, it's in the bottom right hand corner like @Geek773 said.

Otherwise, you can go to your settings and go to Time and Language section and you can change it there.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'll try out that, and what should I do if I can't change the date?
That's the only way to change the start date so idk. But as far as I know you can always change it.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I do have a question though, do wrestlers that have commitments to Japan promotions leave those commitments?
Maybe eventually, but not anytime soon. You can see underneath the promotions list on the japan screen the date when they announce their roster for the next year - at that point they might drop some people at random. Or they might keep everyone, and sign more people. So don't count on it, but I'd suggest shortlisting anyone you're interested in so you'll get mail if they get dropped.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Maybe eventually, but not anytime soon. You can see underneath the promotions list on the japan screen the date when they announce their roster for the next year - at that point they might drop some people at random. Or they might keep everyone, and sign more people. So don't count on it, but I'd suggest shortlisting anyone you're interested in so you'll get mail if they get dropped.
Does adding someone to your shortlist alert you when they are open to contract negotiations if they are signed with someone else?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Does adding someone to your shortlist alert you when they are open to contract negotiations if they are signed with someone else?
IDK. I've never had such an email but I've only shortlisted Japan guys

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
IDK. I've never had such an email but I've only shortlisted Japan guys
So how do you know when you can try and steal guys from written contracts, or do you just have to check each month?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So how do you know when you can try and steal guys from written contracts, or do you just have to check each month?
Click meeting, then scouting staff. A wee box should pop up with all your shortlist wrestlers.... Or just guys the game think are hot free agents
llCvgLS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.