*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Also @Solidus can you not always edit a post on here? Cos I kinda wanna be able to edit the OP, to add players etc, just wondering if there's another way you can do it? :/

There's a time limit for non legend members which I'll remove after work later. Will make it unlimited for all.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
OK - our initial signups are myself, @Crithu, @AfricanScatMahn, @Awesomenrh, and @Hawk! Anyone else considering signing up can do so anytime they like, but make sure to read the OP! :)

And now:

WWE_SummerSlam_Logo.png

THE ROAD TO SUMMERSLAM IS OPEN!

The in-game date for this show is August 28th - make sure you change this in your save game as it is different from the default show date, and the date that was listed on TWF. The IRL show deadline is the end of May 6th UK time (i.e. around 9pm GMT, convert to your time zone), exactly two weeks from today.

Use game screenshots to show your feuds, progress, and funny occurrences, and most of all the final recap sheet for SummerSlam (so's I can rank y'all :p). Good luck, and...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ed340df7acf4be3ef9d5fe5bcf59e5e2.png

So, here are my feuds leading into SS (I prepared them just after Battleground, which is why I'm so swift ;)). For some context, my titles:

WWE WHC: Dean Ambrose
Intercontinental: Shinsuke Nakamura
United States: Finn Balor
Tag Team: reDRagon

Ambrose is into his second month with James Storm, he's going over clean in this three-month feud, so he can drop his title to Nakamura at TLC.

Nakamura-Wyatt is in its final month, Shinsuke's winning this, dropping the IC title next month, then going into the world title feud with Deano.

Balor-Zayn has such low heat as both are babyface, but both are over out of their minds, and I'm about to turn Balor heel in week 1. As I have no other real plans for either guy after this feud, and it'll need a few months to build heat, anyway, this will be three months at least, Zayn to go over at HIAC, maybe Survivor Series.

I put reDRagon over the Usos for the tag belts back at MITB, but they've always struggled to go over. Jeff Hardy and Davey Richards are a new tag team since midway through last month, but last month the two didn't feud so I could job everyone out to them. Hardy-Richards going over in three months.

I lost Battleground to BDS, if the same doesn't happen again then this could beat my best performance of 90% at MITB. Here's hoping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.