*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm getting a new computer in a couple days and from experience I can't move EWR data so I'll be joining once I've got my computer.

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
This game really hates old talent
TuPaTBV.png

I don't even know anymore. Was gonna put him in a feud next month..... Such shit timing.

Reaction score
TuPaTBV.png

I don't even know anymore. Was gonna put him in a feud next month..... Such shit timing.
I had a game where I was playing as TNA and I had Bobby Roode in a feud with Kurt Angle for the TNA Championship and on the Impact before Bound for Glory Roode got a shoulder injury which took him out for 8 months.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
TuPaTBV.png

You've been getting hit badly Scatty boy...

I had a game where I was playing as TNA and I had Bobby Roode in a feud with Kurt Angle for the TNA Championship and on the Impact before Bound for Glory Roode got a shoulder injury which took him out for 8 months.
Injuries are 101% the struggle. The only major person I've lost in this challenge is Seth and I miss him bad... prolly putting him over Nakamura at Mania 33 tbh

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
You've been getting hit badly Scatty boy...

Injuries are 101% the struggle. The only major person I've lost in this challenge is Seth and I miss him bad... prolly putting him over Nakamura at Mania 33 tbh
Anyway, I completed the ppv. Lucky enough I didn't get BDS
8ETM7ty.png

Decent PPV. Just couldn't get the Balor/Rollins & Ambrose/M Briscoe over. Apart from that yeah.. It was good, can't really complain with a 90% rating. (I also done the Raw after... Just so I can start the new month with the better rating and shit.)
KJFljqQ.png

I'm actually lost with words.... I'll have no authority figure left at this rate.
ttCiB8B.png

Good for you... But could you not have stayed a little longer ?

But with all these Negatives. There's a positive. It's true, It's DAMN TRUE
KVMjfk3.png

You're all fucked now hahahahahahah

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, I completed the ppv. Lucky enough I didn't get BDS
8ETM7ty.png

Decent PPV. Just couldn't get the Balor/Rollins & Ambrose/M Briscoe over. Apart from that yeah.. It was good, can't really complain with a 90% rating. (I also done the Raw after... Just so I can start the new month with the better rating and shit.)
KJFljqQ.png

I'm actually lost with words.... I'll have no authority figure left at this rate.
ttCiB8B.png

Good for you... But could you not have stayed a little longer ?

But with all these Negatives. There's a positive. It's true, It's DAMN TRUE
KVMjfk3.png

You're all fucked now hahahahahahah
Solid show. Angle is GG.

I also done the Raw after... Just so I can start the new month with the better rating and shit
DIIIIIIIIIISQUALIFIED! kappa but why did you even do that anyway? idk what u mean by "the better rating".

And how have you done ppv already I haven't done one show due to my goddamn planning.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Solid show. Angle is GG.

DIIIIIIIIIISQUALIFIED! kappa but why did you even do that anyway? idk what u mean by "the better rating".

And how have you done ppv already I haven't done one show due to my goddamn planning.
Better ratings for my development roster. Check out who I can call up to the main roster and have them feud..... or be apart of matches, for them feuds (big cass ratings are pretty much Dean Ambrose) I like to have my full roster when deciding feuds..... to avoid that Ambrose and M Briscoe feud. tbh I had alot of bds. I always want to end a show on a good note. So that's probably why.

Reaction score
My new computer is here and earlier than expected. I can't seem to find where to change the date so I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Right now I can't figure out how to change the date so I'll just keep on trying.
If you're on PC then you click the clock in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click "change date/time settings" then change the date to sometime in July. Then start your EWR game and switch back. idk about mac

Reaction score
If you're on PC then you click the clock in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click "change date/time settings" then change the date to sometime in July. Then start your EWR game and switch back. idk about mac
I'll try out that, and what should I do if I can't change the date?

Status
Not open for further replies.