*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here is my feuds heading into SummerSlam
M2JZ7aO.png

Pretty much the same as before. Rollins vs Styles is new though since Daniel Bryan got injured.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
My first Raw was only like an 82 I think. Anyway, here is my first Smackdown.

teSEfV5.png

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
qgBPagd.png

This is probably the 2nd last month of the Cesaro Shinsuke Nakamura feud. Bray Wyatt vs The Rock will end this month. Kevin Owens vs Jay Briscoe is to get Jay over and to Have KO look like a dominate champion. I'm in too minds whether to have KO feud with Cesaro or Nakamura next. The New Day vs The Highlight Reel (Neville and Zayn) will continue on for atleast another 2 months. Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins is another attempt to get both men over, who I'm struggling to get over at the moment. Will end in 2 months... 3 if the fans enjoy it. Dean Ambrose vs Mark Briscoe is again to get Mark over, but have Dean look strong. 2 Months at least. Dolph Ziggler vs EC3 is to improve the intercontinental image... While getting both men over, 3 months. Sasha vs Paige will continue to go on until my other women develop into real contenders. I'm gonna turn John Cena and StarDust Cody Rhodes into managers. Since their stats suck and I have quite a few guys on my roster who have really low charisma.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
qgBPagd.png

This is probably the 2nd last month of the Cesaro Shinsuke Nakamura feud. Bray Wyatt vs The Rock will end this month. Kevin Owens vs Jay Briscoe is to get Jay over and to Have KO look like a dominate champion. I'm in too minds whether to have KO feud with Cesaro or Nakamura next. The New Day vs The Highlight Reel (Neville and Zayn) will continue on for atleast another 2 months. Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins is another attempt to get both men over, who I'm struggling to get over at the moment. Will end in 2 months... 3 if the fans enjoy it. Dean Ambrose vs Mark Briscoe is again to get Mark over, but have Dean look strong. 2 Months at least. Dolph Ziggler vs EC3 is to improve the intercontinental image... While getting both men over, 3 months. Sasha vs Paige will continue to go on until my other women develop into real contenders. I'm gonna turn John Cena and StarDust Cody Rhodes into managers. Since their stats suck and I have quite a few guys on my roster who have really low charisma.
Is there a turn involved with Balor-Rollins?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Geek773, post: 1079967, member: 7834"]Is there a turn involved with Balor-Rollins?
Yeah Balor turned. Cody Rhodes is his manager. Gave him that sports agent gimmick. Was gonna give him heyman, but can see him becoming a non- wrestler.

Reactions: Geek773

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Is there any way to set a nonwrestler as a manager?

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I got an 84% on my latest episode of RAW.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Is there any way to set a nonwrestler as a manager?
Nope, non-wrestler is the way they're signed. If you have someone signed to a wrestler contract, you can make them a manager, though.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nope, non-wrestler is the way they're signed. If you have someone signed to a wrestler contract, you can make them a manager, though.
Dang that kinda sucks. I guess I'm going to have to get creative with how I use non wrestlers

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So I'm finally on August.... and this came up on my news
UypZkA8.png

That's a real bitter blow to my tag team division. Looks like I'll be calling up The American Alpha

mMVOS3c.png

What Bullshit. I mean, what the actual fuck. The amount of Retirement I get in this save is not even funny. First Sting, then Orton. Now Trips. Just waiting for Heyman to become a non- wrestler and John Cena to retire to give me a right fuck you. Still, this is a blow.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
UypZkA8.png

That's a real bitter blow to my tag team division. Looks like I'll be calling up The American Alpha

mMVOS3c.png

What Bullshit. I mean, what the actual fuck. The amount of Retirement I get in this save is not even funny. First Sting, then Orton. Now Trips. Just waiting for Heyman to become a non- wrestler and John Cena to retire to give me a right fuck you. Still, this is a blow.
Damn, your roster is taking a hit. I guess the game wants you to push younger talent.

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
UypZkA8.png

mMVOS3c.png

If you really want to, I think you can rename a wrestler Terry Funk and they'll never retire.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you really want to, I think you can rename a wrestler Terry Funk and they'll never retire.
Nah, I don't cheat.
98ZjgDv.png

My old timers are really running themselves into the ground huh.
Damn, your roster is taking a hit. I guess the game wants you to push younger talent.
Yeah you could be right, Well when you have the beast known as Apollo Crews that is
ur4ULV1.png

His stats definitely put me to ease. Just wished he had higher charisma.

Reactions: Crithu
Status
Not open for further replies.