Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

^ exactly...... well in ring HHH is better but thats just my thoughts, but back on topic yes Cenamark just seriously owned you Bastard just admitt it you were beat because you had no argument and no points what so ever.... I mean there is no shame to be beaten by the best debator on the site :p

Reaction score
No he didn't, you guys are neglecting all the information i gave him(not the wikki shit), but all the other shit. I gave all that shit and everyone(including Cena Mark), started talking about other shit, hence losing the debate. Say what you want Cena mark but you did start talking about my name and claiming that i ahve another profile(which obviously i do not). I don't know what everyone here is talking about but Cena is not Hart, they might be simular but Hart is better....

In-ring ability(overall): Hart > Cena

Mic Skills: Cena > Hart

Merchandise sold: Hart = Cena

Fanbase: Hart > Cena(Cena has a large fanbase but i see Hart deffently having a much more large one... Hart has a large one compared to many superstars)

Achivements(kayfabe or not): Hart > Cena

Charisma: Cena > Hart

Move-set: Hart > Cena(Now BKB, yes everyone botches moves including Austin Aries... But he doesnt do it as often nor does he look awkard doing moves.)

Final score

Hart - 4
Cena - 2

If i missed something please tell me.... But im pretty sure it lands this way.

Now please, leave me alone... Stop trying to get me to reply.

Evil Austin

No he didn't, you guys are neglecting all the information i gave him(not the wikki shit), but all the other shit. I gave all that shit and everyone(including Cena Mark), started talking about other shit, .

Sorry I know this isn't my battle but I just felt like saying that you really do talk a whole load of shit don't you ?... edit -your posts are just full of shit aren't they

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hi again!

Achievements: Once again your comparing a 20 year career to an 8 year career. It can't be done, and it's sad that you keep trying.

Merchandise: There is nobody here that could possibly produce a figure that compares the amount of paraphenalia sold when Bret Hart was champion and John Cena's days in the WWE. Once again, Cena still has years left in his career, and Bret Harts is finished, you can't compare the overall impact they have made on the sport in any way.

If you really want to play that game, Mic Skills and Charisma are pretty much the same thing, so you can lump those into one score for Cena. And Wrestling Ability ties in directly with the amount of moves you have as well, so you can lump sum those two into Harts court for one point.

So no matter which way you spin it, when you actually have categories that matter when comparing a wrestler between then and now, Cena = 1 Point. Bret Hart = 1 Point.

And then we talk about the final category you presented, Fanbase. It would be truly hard to be able to differentiate this category because even though the buyrates say John Cena is more popular than Bret Hart, their times, once again, are decades apart.

There were alot less people around in this earth 10-15 years ago, compared to now. And Brets reigns prior to the Attitude Era, where he made the most impact, had substantially less fans watching wrestling than their are now. Both men were not in the main spotlight during the Attitude Era, where Wrestling was at its peak, so unless somebody has some sort of magical power to produce the quarterly ratings for that RAW where Vince McMahon faked his death, and we can see what the ratings were for Bret Harts segment when he talked about Vince McMahon, and then how many fans were watching a John Cena segment, we can't see who tuned in more to watch either wrestler.

That's the only way you're going to get a specific modern day statistic on who has a bigger fanbase. The rest is just assumptions. So until we see more of John Cena's career, or Bret Hart returns as a managerial roll for the WWE, then we may never be able to see who truly is or was the better wrestler.

Reaction score
^ Yeh... You're right. I couldn't think of a whole lot of categories. That's why i just stuck achivements in there. I didn't read all of your post, i scemed through it but for the most part you are right...

DX 3: 16 I didn't even realize i posted lots of shit, sorry.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My main point is that you would do better trying to compare say, Brock Lesnar to John Cena, or someone else who started wrestling during John Cenas era. Comparing Bret Hart to Cena is like trying to compare Ric Flair to Randy Orton.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ Yeh... You're right. I couldn't think of a whole lot of categories. That's why i just stuck achivements in there. I didn't read all of your post, i scemed through it but for the most part you are right...

DX 3: 16 I didn't even realize i posted lots of shit, sorry.

Can you please say that to all of us, because it is amazingly clear that you haven't read all of anyone's posts?

J

True. Cause I pretty much had him proving wrong for anyone even joined in. Lol.

Reaction score
^ No you didn't. You never gave a point, if i recall, correctly i asked for your point a lot.

BKB, i did in fact read lots of peoples post, don't post if you dont know what i did or did not. I just simply scemed through the post of quints, and i agree with his post.

I had a great idea but i don't know if this is already made... We should have a thread or what ever somewhere and compare wrestlers. Is there already a thread/post about this?

Um, actually this is what we're doing here. And if you have read posts, how come you can't even post a rebuttal? Do you not have an argument that proves us wrong? Obviously not.

I find it funny that you said you read our posts, yet you said CenaMark pulled out 'kayfabe awards' when he brought out buyrates. You just make yourself look like a complete and utter idiot.

Reaction score
Alright dude, i don't know how many times i need to say this. I put facts out there, i posted a rebuttal(what ever that is) and no one said anything to it. I don't care about buyrated cause back then there wasn't alot of people, but now there's over population. I'm not an idiot so please shut up... I'm done with this arguement cause it's obviously going no where.

This thread is about Cena and Hart :smh

You don't know what a rebuttal is? Wow, that truly is a shock. You never gave an answer besides crying about who you think is better.

Overpopulation is the cause for higher buyrates? Yeah, that must be it. Because it definitely isn't that John Cena is attracting a new audience. It definitely isn't that the attitude era attracted a new audience. Not, it's clearly because of overpopulation. How silly of me to forget.

If you read my post, please, show me some of your infinite wisdom. Tell me; the adults who are wearing Hart shirt these days, did they not age from children to the adults they are today? or is this in your make believe world where people don't age? Were you born at the age of 16? Shall you remain that age forever?

Actually, he is telling the truth. He is not no idiot. Therefore, he is an idiot.

Reaction score
^ No, No, No, you didn't understand anything. I was never crying about it, i gave facts, why don't you go read the posts, in stead of assuming in correct things.

Overpopulation, meaning that there's more people to buy merchandise then there was back then. Understand now?

Now, i really think you may be a dumbass there. Go look at matches with Hart in it and then look at Cena's. The crowd is different, there's more kids in Cena matches then there is with Hart matches. Is everone here a pathetic Cena mark? I mean come on there's much better talent then that piece of shit.

Anyway, i thought you said "this is what we are doing here" meaning we are comparing superstars? So should i create a thread about Camparing superstars? I mean it draws alot of debate. If i can which categorie does this fall under?