Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I play basketball, football, baseball, and all the sports and im good at them. I am very atheletic that is why i can also do many moves.

Just becuase you're athletic doesn't mean you can do moves...do you see Alex Rodriguez jumping into the ring and pulling of a picture perfect suplex? If athleticism helped you in the ring, why did the guys that wrestled in TNA (from the Titans) suck so damn bad? Why did Dennis Rodman botch almost ever move?

Just because you're athletic doesn't mean you can pull off every move. I've played every sport you've listed for at least 8 years...yet I can't make a move look good if my life depended on it. Athleticism only gets you so far...just because you're a good athlete, doesn't automatically make you a good wrestler.

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
ayyy this is getting way out of line first off for the people who arent smart enough or the people who are just plain dumb and couldnt pass a spelling test me and sneeky bastard arent the same person so stop bitching that he has 2 accounts

2. iam the biggest john cena fan you can find on this fucking planet bret hart is way better then cena hart is a legend of the bussiness the greatest technical wrestler that ever lived cena is nowhere near being a legend yet but defintley in 7-8 years john cena will so yall get your heads out of your asses and start realizeing that bret hart is better then cena

3. and i bet know yall going to critize me of being a john cena fan so i dont need anybody to tell me ooo your not a cena fan oooo your not a true cena fan so let me tell you something cause i bet some people going to say stuff like that and yall can kiss my ass if you do

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, this is getting way out of line. First off for the people, who aren't smart enough, or the people who are just plain dumb, and couldn't pass a spelling test, me and Sneeky Bastard aren't the same person, so stop bitching that he has 2 accounts.

2. I am the biggest John Cena fan you can find on this fucking planet. Bret Hart is way better than Cena. Hart is a legend of the business, the greatest technical wrestler that ever lived. Cena is nowhere near being a legend yet, but defintley in 7-8 years John Cena will, so you all can get your heads out of your asses and start realizing that Bret Hart is better then Cena.

3. and i bet know yall going to critize me of being a john cena fan so i dont need anybody to tell me ooo your not a cena fan oooo your not a true cena fan so let me tell you something cause i bet some people going to say stuff like that and yall can kiss my ass if you do

We can't spell? Bolded are all of your spelling and grammar errors. I have corrected them for you. Except for the third paragraph, because a downer could write a better paragraph than that. I'm certain it isn't in English. OK, Sneeky Bastard?

Alright, so let's see. Your only points are that Hart is a legend, and that he is a better technical wrestler. Hart being a legend in incomparable, because that is due to age. Cena will be a legend. But nice try.

As far as Hart being a better technical wrestler, you're right. But Cena is a better brawler, more charasmatic, better on the mic, and a more well rounded performer. You can't just say someone is better for having one better quality. That's like me going, "ZOMG, Big Daddy V is better than Rey Mysterio because he is stronger." Look back at previous posts and read them next time. Maybe you won't come off looking like such a jackass.

You can jump up and down and say you aren't Sneeky Bastard all you want. But no one else would be stupid enough to agree with the weak arguments he has put out there. Add on the fact that you both post like you're dyslexic, and you're definitely the same person.

Moonlight Drive

Didn't they check the IP's and we already established they were the same person?

seX-Power

its people like BKB we can thank for making us normal people feel so smart in comparison... especially australians :unsure:

Moonlight Drive

Rofl, funny that Sneeky said we have no lives, yet apparently he and this CGS are members on other forums....

This Guy

guys. As of right now, Sneaky & Chain-gang have provided suficiant proof that they are 2 different people. Weather they are or not, is not staying on topic. Discuss the topic, not people's Forums and if they have a life. Any posts from this point off topic will be infracted to fullest extent.

And Chain-gang's last post is completely uncalled for regaurdless of weather he feels he has been offended or not. Continual posts using unessisary language (ie calling people fucking morons for disagreeing with your opinion or telling people that there heads are in there asses) will also be infracted to the fullest extent.

xtremebadass

I happen to like John Cena, he is one of my all time favorite stars, I followed him and Orton since their starts. I have never seen Bret, just replays of his matches, I happen to know Bret is one of the greatest of all time, I wouldn't go as far as to say Cena>Hart, but in certain fields sure he is. Cena is better than most guys in terms of Marketability. Cena is one of those guys that covers every base, Bret never did that, is that what you mean? I know Cena lacks in the wrestling department though.

You can't nit pick about this sort of thing, there are several different ways you can look at it. Are you saying Cena is better than Bret all together?

LadyHotrod

I wouldn't say Cena is better than Hart, even if both did have 5 moves.....

In my opinion, Cena doesn't have staying power. Bret will always be bigger than Cena. He's just your typical white thug rapper. You can't expect that gimmick to last forever....Bret is the wrestler where you liked him as a kid and you still liked him as an adult. I don't think that someone who is 14 years of age right now and marks for Cena will be thinking the same thing when he's 40.

CenaMark54

^^He hasn't been a thug white rapper for at least two years. When is the last time he tried to act ghetto or rap? His gimmick right now is bascially a normal guy. The reason they changed the gimmick was so he could have staying power.

This Guy

even if they never change Cena's gimmick again now for a long time, why mess with what works.