Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Touche Bicep

EDIT-Yes Bastard, since having more people in the crowd means he is worse >_>

And just because we are comparing Cena and Hart doesn't mean we are comparing any random people. It's like posting about The Best of WCW in my Best of Smackdown thread...

Reaction score
ROFLMAO Now this is hypocrisy...

I beg to differ

Everyone shut the fuck up! You guys gang up on me and think you are so much smarter... Well you're not. Of course 5 people will beat 2 or 1, btw, where is chain gang soilder? Anyway, you guys can never change my opinion so why the fuck are you trying so hard? You will NEVER, do you understand that or are you guys just naturally Blue?

I'm done here, obviously you guys have nothing to do but sit by the computer... I'm going to the mall, bye bitches....

Moonlight Drive

Whoa. You sir are INCREDIBLY stupid. You tell us to 'shut the fuck up' because we have a different opinion and are doing what we were meant to do in this thread, express nit?

We know you are Chain-gang-soldier. And 5 people will not always beat 2 or 1, I bet if it was 5 Hart fans VS CM & BKB, they'd win because they have concrete evidence

And yes, you have obviously been in the Flames for Dummies thread. I all do is sit on the computer as I am 44 and live with my parents. I am also Blue. But if we are all Blue, why are you chucking such a hissy fit? And why did we win the argument?

Have fun at the mall babe <3

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ No, No, No, you didn't understand anything. I was never crying about it, i gave facts, why don't you go read the posts, in stead of assuming in correct things.

You gave facts? You just said 'Cena is shit' over and over again. The only way you have compared them is with insignificant awards and kayfabe titles. And Hart's career is three times longer than Cena's has been, which takes away what little credibility you had.

Overpopulation, meaning that there's more people to buy merchandise then there was back then. Understand now?

You really are slow. People won't watch if the wrestling isn't pulling them in, regardless of how mahy people live in the country. Fuck, if it was all about population, WWE would stay in China. Fact is, that both the attitude era and Cena have brought in the audience. People are born and just say, 'Oh wow, I wanna watch wrestling!' Something has to catch their imagination, something has to excite them. Are you tellingm me that you were born and just started watching wrestling, Obviously not.

The buyrates are much higher with Cena around. Let's look at the facts that CenaMark presented us:

Survivor Series
1994 0.9 Hart vs Backlund, WWF Championship
1995 0.57 Hart vs Diesel, WWF Championship
1996 0.58 Hart vs Austin

2005 0.94 Cena vs Angle, WWE Championship
2006 0.96 Team Cena vs Team Show
2007 0.85 Cena Injured

Are you telling me that the population in America has almost doubled in the past eleven years? If so, you guys should institute the same laws as China. Soon you won't be able to fit all of the people in your country if you keep multiplying at that rate.

You know what else is amazing about that point: Cena was injured, and the buyrate dropped. Because Cena is so unpopular. More people hate him than like him for sure.

Now, i really think you may be a dumbass there. Go look at matches with Hart in it and then look at Cena's. The crowd is different, there's more kids in Cena matches then there is with Hart matches. Is everone here a pathetic Cena mark? I mean come on there's much better talent then that piece of shit.

That's because the crowds are bigger, because Cena is able to draw more fans in than Hart. Are you telling me that Cena is shit because he makes the WWE more money than Bret Hart ever did?

Of course there's more kids there, there are also more adults. The ratio has not changed that much, the fact is that there are more people in the stands altogether. Cena draws more people to the crowd, thus more adults as well as more kids.

There may be better in ring wrestlers than Cena, but he is the best complete package possibly in the world. He is great, whether you like it or not. In ring wrestling isn't everything (despite Cena being good anyway), which I had explained in a previous life. Maybe if you took time out to read it instead of making the same tired old points you would understand.

Anyway, i thought you said "this is what we are doing here" meaning we are comparing superstars? So should i create a thread about Camparing superstars? I mean it draws alot of debate. If i can which categorie does this fall under?

I take it as you are in the remedial class at school.

This Guy

Overpopulation, meaning that there's more people to buy merchandise then there was back then. Understand now?

Survivor Series
1994 0.9 Hart vs Backlund, WWF Championship
1995 0.57 Hart vs Diesel, WWF Championship
1996 0.58 Hart vs Austin

2005 0.94 Cena vs Angle, WWE Championship
2006 0.96 Team Cena vs Team Show
2007 0.85 Cena Injured

Are you telling me that the population in America has almost doubled in the past eleven years? If so, you guys should institute the same laws as China. Soon you won't be able to fit all of the people in your country if you keep multiplying at that rate.

Actually both your arguements are flawed here. 1) Buy Rates are World Wide. And even if the population of the world had doubled in 11 years it wouldn't accurately explain double the buy rates anyways. Just because the population doubles doesn't mean the fan base doubles....even if the buy rates do. This neither proves Hart or Cena to be a better draw.

However the facts that BKB posted here to prove that Cena is the better draw. Allow me to explain how.

The avg Raw Rating during the 3 years listed for Bret Hart was 2.5. Since the buy rates doubled buy rates doubled, for Hart to be a better draw, the Raw Ratings would have to have doubled as well or better then doubled. Unfortunatly, the avg rating during the years listed for Cena is only a 3.4. If Hart was the better draw then the Cena years ratings would have to be at least an avg of 5.0 or higher.

Reaction score
I'm back... Did you miss me?

Looking at these posts, i'm sure you did. Now, i said i will be stopping with posts here so i will, starting now, after this post, of course. Now, im not AN idiot, HBK. You're 15 years old, dude, come on... Go play basketball, and shit, dont be a fatass. GO GET A LIFE.

Cena is shit, why? Okay i will explain...

- Cena only has 5-6 moves
(Now, i know someone here replayed on something with Cena using more moves then that but in all his matches i see him use the usuall. F-U, STF-U, 5 Knuckle shuffle, back suplex, and diving fame asser. Now of course some times he throws in the throw back and fishermen suplex. Shoulder block, clotheslines... Those are all attacks. Now, not to mention he botches more then the regular does, and he looks awkard doing them. He did get washed down but a dropkick, and all the other moves arent great moves... Now i seen someone put down that he had a springshot move but i highly doubt that.)

- His stale-ness
(Now back then, with the rapper gimmick he wasnt stale and brought something new. But the years go by and he formed some new little gimmick of a "gangster". Now, when i was watching i didnt care too much, but then he went from a gangster to army dude. I didnt care that much, and it didnt seem to annoy me in till he got a little stale. Then when he return(RR he got booed, not in the begining when he came out, everyone cheered but if you watch when they are staring each other down he was getting booed, my friend(chain gang soilder even told me, and i dare you guys to battle him in some pathetic Cena mark trivia for losers, CGS is not me, once again we confirmed that the IP adress was very simular, it's just that there was one number that was missed. CGS had a 4 somewher in the IP and i had an 12), Then he got very stale with hsi mic skills and he just did the same old same old. I literally called a match that he did as it went through. Now, he get stale as fuck and i am slightly happy he is injured, only cause he's takin time off.)

- The ugly title
(Now, this is the main thing that pissed me off. He came in with a new title and i hated it. Yes stone cold had a title but tey got rid of it fast and it wasnt nearly as ugily as Cenas. Once they switched to the spinner belt i stopped watching WWE for a long time and missed the whole Cena reign. I seen a couple matches with him against Edge, RVD, HBK, Orton, and JBL but some might be great but they are never a classic. But when he switched that title i thought to myself that WWE asre trying to get some hip-hop fanbase but i also thoguht, wow, this belt is a spit to the face of many who have held a real title belt.)

- The superman gimmick
(For you Cena marks, you prolly love the superman gimmick that ever superstar has but not quite like he does. Now this gimmick is bad for the people you face... look at soem of the people he will face and most likely make them job cause of the superman gimmick. There are great wrestlers he made job and i really think that maybe he shoudl turn heel not only to spice his gimmick up but to make more ppl get pushes they deserves. Lets not forget Cena has a long carrer coming, so let a couple of people have some great pushes instead of him.)

- The fanbase
(There's nothing worse then watching some of the fanbase Cena has. Now, not too long ago i watched a match with Jericho on youtube(i didnt take it serious cause youtubers are dumbshit), and people said Cena is better than Y2J and can take 10 of them. Now, that's a dumb comment but what else do you expect from kids? Now kids is not a bad idea to get as fans, get 'em while there young is always a good/excellente idea but kids also have attencion problems and once they find something else to watch on mondays are what evrr they will. They got me while i was young but i stopped watching wrestling and i bet lots of kids will to, it's just a matter of time, my little brother who is 10 stopped watching it cause of Cena.Now, he may have a larger fanbase which buys his merchandise and brings up the money but not the ratings. In fact the ratings went shooting down when Cena came back to the WWE, and a whole bunch of hate things went rising up on youtube. The ratings eventually went right up cause of wrestlemania, and lots of it was prolly floyd mayweather fans cause floyd has a huge fanbase, but WM did get ratings cause of well... WM. lol. Then WM passed and eventually the ratings went so far down that it made records. Now the ratings are back up and string mainly cause of CM Punk but this is not about him. Now, the population that i was talking about referrs to how many more people we have today then how many years back? Plus kids get what they want nowadays, they're spoiled, and im sure the majority of product was bought cause of kids. But DONT get me wrong ADULTS do buy it for themselves, and rep it. I was just pointing out that population is a huge factor, having Cena a kid atracter can make sales and that is good. NOT SAYING IT IS BAD.

- They shove Cena in our faces
(Now, they have been doing this alot, with the whole flair thing which really got me pissed. Cena does not know flair like Orton and Cena comes out!? I thought Orton would and they would have a whole evolution thing but Cena was shoved down our throats, acting as if he knew Flair more than Orton. Now not only that but many more. When there's an angle that is awesome and is gonna be good, Cena comes out and does his little you cant see me, you want some come get some(reminds me of duke nukem)(also a little thing that he copied off the rocks just bring it thing), and some other stale shit. Now the guy is doing his job, and doing it good but he doesnt know how to wrestler and he gets shoved in our faces, many of you like it but i hate seeing him all the time. He also gets shoved in our face cause usually the world/wwe championship matches are last but lately Cena had the 2nd last match, being Raws main event. this is why im slightly happy, i hate that he is shoved in my face.

Bret Hart does in fact have all this and shit but ion't care no more. I barely watched Hart and heard he was the greatest so when i heard this i freaked. Im sorry for doing that and sorry for acting like an idiot. It's just that Cena shouldnt be compared to this dude, it's too hard to compare. Now if you Compare him to HBK then that would be easy cause of course HBK wins. But this isnt about HBK, this is about Hart and i appoligize for coming off as an idiot but i just cant see Cena being one of the greatest, he's not no Rock, Austin, Taker, HBK, Jericho, Owen, and Edge(he will be known as one of the greatest... Watch!)

Now, i know for a fact someone is gonna reply and call me out but i dont care no more.. Do as you please, but dont flame me. Im stopping this little debate and i would liek to know if i can start a little Debate thins between comparing wrestlers? Can someone answer me?

Also, please stop saying CGS is me, he's not, and we confirmed it. Me and himare friends and he is a Cena mark(which i hate, and i fight with him everytime), but just liek how i accepted him as a Cena mark i will accpet all of you. I say shut the fuck up cause you guys flame me and what not, but other then that i respect your opinion. Now in my midn the one who got this most correct is Quint. I agree with what he said and it made sence, i just listed the reasons why i hated him cause obviously you people wanted to see why.

So if you can just answer me where i can put this thread then please tell me and after that i will not post in here as frequintly(sorry if i spelt it wrong).

PeepShow

Looking at these posts, i'm sure you did. Now, i said i will be stopping with posts here so i will, starting now, after this post, of course. Now, im not AN idiot, HBK. You're 15 years old, dude, come on... Go play basketball, and shit, dont be a fatass. GO GET A LIFE.

(Now, i know someone here replayed on something with Cena using more moves then that but in all his matches i see him use the usuall. F-U, STF-U, 5 Knuckle shuffle, back suplex, and diving fame asser. Now of course some times he throws in the throw back and fishermen suplex. Shoulder block, clotheslines... Those are all attacks. Now, not to mention he botches more then the regular does, and he looks awkard doing them. He did get washed down but a dropkick, and all the other moves arent great moves... Now i seen someone put down that he had a springshot move but i highly doubt that.)

- His stale-ness
(Now back then, with the rapper gimmick he wasnt stale and brought something new. But the years go by and he formed some new little gimmick of a "gangster". Now, when i was watching i didnt care too much, but then he went from a gangster to army dude. I didnt care that much, and it didnt seem to annoy me in till he got a little stale. Then when he return(RR he got booed, not in the begining when he came out, everyone cheered but if you watch when they are staring each other down he was getting booed, my friend(chain gang soilder even told me, and i dare you guys to battle him in some pathetic Cena mark trivia for losers, CGS is not me, once again we confirmed that the IP adress was very simular, it's just that there was one number that was missed. CGS had a 4 somewher in the IP and i had an 12), Then he got very stale with hsi mic skills and he just did the same old same old. I literally called a match that he did as it went through. Now, he get stale as fuck and i am slightly happy he is injured, only cause he's takin time off.)

- The ugly title
(Now, this is the main thing that pissed me off. He came in with a new title and i hated it. Yes stone cold had a title but tey got rid of it fast and it wasnt nearly as ugily as Cenas. Once they switched to the spinner belt i stopped watching WWE for a long time and missed the whole Cena reign. I seen a couple matches with him against Edge, RVD, HBK, Orton, and JBL but some might be great but they are never a classic. But when he switched that title i thought to myself that WWE asre trying to get some hip-hop fanbase but i also thoguht, wow, this belt is a spit to the face of many who have held a real title belt.)

- The superman gimmick
(For you Cena marks, you prolly love the superman gimmick that ever superstar has but not quite like he does. Now this gimmick is bad for the people you face... look at soem of the people he will face and most likely make them job cause of the superman gimmick. There are great wrestlers he made job and i really think that maybe he shoudl turn heel not only to spice his gimmick up but to make more ppl get pushes they deserves. Lets not forget Cena has a long carrer coming, so let a couple of people have some great pushes instead of him.)

- The fanbase
(There's nothing worse then watching some of the fanbase Cena has. Now, not too long ago i watched a match with Jericho on youtube(i didnt take it serious cause youtubers are dumbshit), and people said Cena is better than Y2J and can take 10 of them. Now, that's a dumb comment but what else do you expect from kids? Now kids is not a bad idea to get as fans, get 'em while there young is always a good/excellente idea but kids also have attencion problems and once they find something else to watch on mondays are what evrr they will. They got me while i was young but i stopped watching wrestling and i bet lots of kids will to, it's just a matter of time, my little brother who is 10 stopped watching it cause of Cena.Now, he may have a larger fanbase which buys his merchandise and brings up the money but not the ratings. In fact the ratings went shooting down when Cena came back to the WWE, and a whole bunch of hate things went rising up on youtube. The ratings eventually went right up cause of wrestlemania, and lots of it was prolly floyd mayweather fans cause floyd has a huge fanbase, but WM did get ratings cause of well... WM. lol. Then WM passed and eventually the ratings went so far down that it made records. Now the ratings are back up and string mainly cause of CM Punk but this is not about him. Now, the population that i was talking about referrs to how many more people we have today then how many years back? Plus kids get what they want nowadays, they're spoiled, and im sure the majority of product was bought cause of kids. But DONT get me wrong ADULTS do buy it for themselves, and rep it. I was just pointing out that population is a huge factor, having Cena a kid atracter can make sales and that is good. NOT SAYING IT IS BAD.

(Now, they have been doing this alot, with the whole flair thing which really got me pissed. Cena does not know flair like Orton and Cena comes out!? I thought Orton would and they would have a whole evolution thing but Cena was shoved down our throats, acting as if he knew Flair more than Orton. Now not only that but many more. When there's an angle that is awesome and is gonna be good, Cena comes out and does his little you cant see me, you want some come get some(reminds me of duke nukem)(also a little thing that he copied off the rocks just bring it thing), and some other stale shit. Now the guy is doing his job, and doing it good but he doesnt know how to wrestler and he gets shoved in our faces, many of you like it but i hate seeing him all the time. He also gets shoved in our face cause usually the world/wwe championship matches are last but lately Cena had the 2nd last match, being Raws main event. this is why im slightly happy, i hate that he is shoved in my face.

Bret Hart does in fact have all this and shit but ion't care no more. I barely watched Hart and heard he was the greatest so when i heard this i freaked. Im sorry for doing that and sorry for acting like an idiot. It's just that Cena shouldnt be compared to this dude, it's too hard to compare. Now if you Compare him to HBK then that would be easy cause of course HBK wins. But this isnt about HBK, this is about Hart and i appoligize for coming off as an idiot but i just cant see Cena being one of the greatest, he's not no Rock, Austin, Taker, HBK, Jericho, Owen, and Edge(he will be known as one of the greatest... Watch!)

Now, i know for a fact someone is gonna reply and call me out but i dont care no more.. Do as you please, but dont flame me. Im stopping this little debate and i would liek to know if i can start a little Debate thins between comparing wrestlers? Can someone answer me?

Also, please stop saying CGS is me, he's not, and we confirmed it. Me and himare friends and he is a Cena mark(which i hate, and i fight with him everytime), but just liek how i accepted him as a Cena mark i will accpet all of you. I say shut the fuck up cause you guys flame me and what not, but other then that i respect your opinion. Now in my midn the one who got this most correct is Quint. I agree with what he said and it made sence, i just listed the reasons why i hated him cause obviously you people wanted to see why.

So if you can just answer me where i can put this thread then please tell me and after that i will not post in here as frequintly(sorry if i spelt it wrong).

Nice novel.

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, I'm a fatass because I posted in this topic? Something you have done more than me? And dude, you're 2 years older than me, why don't you go get a life?

And I'm not even gonna bother reading that. Everytime you've posted it's been the same old shit, Hart is better in the ring, no question, but in every other aspect John tops Bret. And I am FARRR from a Cena mark.

Reaction score
Im 1 year older then you, get it right. I play basketball, football, baseball, and all the sports and im good at them. I am very atheletic that is why i can also do many moves. I have a life, and it's good. Now, i may have wrote a novel or what ever but that's just the reaons why i hate him. So dont expect me saying Hart is better than Cena, i obviously said a whole bunch of shit reflecting on some of the stupid things i have posted and i clearly appoligized for that and i am getting out of this thread and hopefully i can start a new one with comparing wrestlers. I just need to know which categorie it falls under...

Moonlight Drive

Well I'm actually only 14. And I too play plenty of sport and I too am good at them. The fact you seem to know everything about me though makes me think you visited my Flames for Dummies thread. I too have a life, because if I didn't I'm pretty sure I'd be in the ground wouldn't I?

And you could just post a thread like I did for Rock V Austin

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You have said like fiove times that you're stopping. Just leave the forum if you are going to stop. You won't be missed, I assure you. We don't need any of your accounts.

And it's funny, when he posted it was like 9am in our timezone. But nice try picking on him idiot. No one wants to be out at 9am on a Saturday morning.

These are moves he does all of the time:

1) STFU (something you should consider)
2) FU
3) Top rope famasser
4) Protoplex
5) Five knuckle shuffle
6) Throwback
7) Jumping shoulder block
8) Clothesline
9) Corner elbow
10) Clothesline
11) Right hands (they are apart of HHH's moveset, Taker's and Kane's too before you try to be a smartass)
12) Twisting fisherman suplex
13) Sit out hip toss
14) Lou Thesz Press
15) Twisting belly to belly
16) Bulldog
17) Spinebuster

OK, those are off the top of my head. As you can see, there are more than five moves on that list. Three times as many. But nice try.

- His stale-ness

Why would I ask you if he got booed? You are clearly the same person, because no one else on the face of the planet is stupid enough to agree with you.

People booing him means he's crap? Wow, so R Truth had such a great debut last night! The crowd said nothing! He was a afec and he didn't get booed once! Cena draws a reaction, he is much better than anyone in the world at it. If he was stale, no one would say naything about him.

I love how you said everyone booed him. Tell you what. You take a survey, and ask everyone in the building whether they booed him or not. Let's see if everyone did. Because I was still hearing a lot of cheers too. Get a new point and move on instead of coming out with the same old shit. You're showing me nothing but idiocy here.

- The ugly title

So because creative made a new belt, Cena sucks? LOL!

How is it a spit in the face to the people who have held the belt previously? Please show me a guide that says exactly how championships have to look, in order to be respectful. And not one you made yourself. I'll be able to tell, because apparently you're dyslexic.

- The superman gimmick

I thought you said he had an army gimmick? Now it is superman? Make up your mind. Stop contradicting yourself.

Did you know that the classic face is an underdog that beats all of the odds? Look at Hulk Hogan. He must have been shit, because he had the same thing going as a face. CM Punk must be shit. Rey Mysterio must be shit. Every face on the planet must be shit, because they were underdogs fighting against the odds.

Hey Austin Aries, guess what: When you're a face, you're shit! No being an underdog, that's not allowed. Only heels allowed.

- The fanbase
(There's nothing worse then watching some of the fanbase Cena has. Now, not too long ago i watched a match with Jericho on youtube(i didnt take it serious cause youtubers are dumbshit), and people said Cena is better than Y2J and can take 10 of them. Now, that's a dumb comment but what else do you expect from kids? Now kids is not a bad idea to get as fans, get 'em while there young is always a good/excellente idea but kids also have attencion problems and once they find something else to watch on mondays are what evrr they will. They got me while i was young but i stopped watching wrestling and i bet lots of kids will to, it's just a matter of time, my little brother who is 10 stopped watching it cause of Cena.Now, he may have a larger fanbase which buys his merchandise and brings up the money but not the ratings.

Did you miss the lower buyrates that were posted when Cena was injured? I have yet to see concrete ratings facts from you, yet we have seen concrete buyrate facts. You really are pulling this shit out of your ass.

In fact the ratings went shooting down when Cena came back to the WWE, and a whole bunch of hate things went rising up on youtube. The ratings eventually went right up cause of wrestlemania, and lots of it was prolly floyd mayweather fans cause floyd has a huge fanbase, but WM did get ratings cause of well... WM. lol. Then WM passed and eventually the ratings went so far down that it made records. Now the ratings are back up and string mainly cause of CM Punk but this is not about him. Now, the population that i was talking about referrs to how many more people we have today then how many years back? Plus kids get what they want nowadays, they're spoiled, and im sure the majority of product was bought cause of kids. But DONT get me wrong ADULTS do buy it for themselves, and rep it. I was just pointing out that population is a huge factor, having Cena a kid atracter can make sales and that is good. NOT SAYING IT IS BAD.

O NOEZ TEH YOUTUBERS ARE ANGRY!

They are the ones posting stuff on yt and watching it, rather then ordering things. Do you honestly think WWE gives two shits what they think? Seems that you're just a sheep who follows the YOUTUBERS!

Hey WWE, I have an idea. Let's cater to an audience that won't make us money, rather than one that will. Let's stop making money. OMG WHAT A GOD IDEA!~!~!~!~

Why the hell would Orton have come out. He is a heel. cena is a face. Flair is a face. What don't you get? What is there that you can't get? That is possibly the stupidest point made in the history of mankind.

Cena has been kept away from the main event since Night of Champions. Yet he's shoved in your face? If you don't like what you're looking at, turn away. Simple.

So you're arguing a case for someone you have no idea about. Wow, go figure.

Admitting defeat?

No one is stupid enough to agree with your braindead points.

Yep, I'm sure there's a whole bunch of people lining up to help you. Hey, why don't you ask CGS?!~

Oh and TG, the majority of the buyrates would come from the States, so they would have had to near double the population. I know they have moved more international, but most of it still comes from there.

This Guy

- His stale-ness

- The ugly title

- The superman gimmick

- The fanbase

Im 1 year older then you, get it right. I play basketball, football, baseball, and all the sports and im good at them. I am very atheletic that is why i can also do many moves. I have a life, and it's good. Now, i may have wrote a novel or what ever but that's just the reaons why i hate him. So dont expect me saying Hart is better than Cena, i obviously said a whole bunch of shit reflecting on some of the stupid things i have posted and i clearly appoligized for that and i am getting out of this thread and hopefully i can start a new one with comparing wrestlers. I just need to know which categorie it falls under...

You fail.

Anyways, your arguements on his move set for a match could be used for Bret Hart....hell when he was fueding with Lawler they even had Lawler make fun of it. Flair mentions it in his book too about how Hart always did the same moves. Russian Leg Sweep, Elbow off the second rope, Back Breaker, Sharpshooter. Hmmm what do you know, 5 moves.

As for Staleness even I think Bret got stale after awhile. Hell I had a hard time cheering him when he was doing the cry baby thing about Shawn Michaels. Thank God they started the Hart Foundation Pro Canada thing. It really distracted from the crying. Cena in your opinion is stale because he's been the same fan fav character for the last couple years. By that arguement, Taker is stale, Flair is really stale, Triple H is stale, Shawn Michaels is stale, Batista & Randy Orton are stale, JBL is stale, as a matter of fact theres very few that wouldn't be stale by your arguement.

Now I agree the belt is ugly, and I was really hoping when Triple H grabbed it this last time he would demand that Vince change it back, but obviously this is the title they liked and wanted. Its pretty clear that Cena ain't winning it back anytime either since there on two different shows and Cena's hurt, so weather we like the belt or not, its obviously not a Cena thing, its a WWE thing. So blaming Cena for that is kinda dumb.

The Superman thing....so Wrestler displays feats of strength and that makes him bad? Well damnit why did we all cheer for Hogan in the 80's then. What the hell were we thinking.

So the fanbase is dumb because its mostly little kids? As BKB said the people who are my age now that were the Bret Hart fans in the day were the same age as those Cena fan kids are now. Bret Hart's fan base was almost identical to Cena's. Young kids and screaming girls. The only difference is Bret's fan base did include adults as well who respected Bret Hart, but wanted so badly to rebel turned there attention to guys like Stone Cold instead. Either way your arguement there is pretty stupid and in no way reflects if Bret or Cena is better or a better draw.

As for shoving Cena down our throats they don't actually. They shoved The Rock down our throats. We kept chanting Die Rocky Die, and then an audience I had the pleasure of being apart of at one PPV while Rock was still a heel started chanting Rocky, Rocky, and chanting Shamrock sucks when Ken Shamrock was a face. And everyone got on board. The WWE shoved Kurt Angle down our throats. No one was into Kurt Angle when he had his first run as Champion. Buy rates were only good because he was fueding with Austin & The Rock. No one cared about Angle though. Because fans wanted personality and attitude, not in ring skill. But the fans base changed and Angle finally got over. But the WWE does not shove Cena down its fanbases throat, because weather you like it or not, the majority of the WWE's fan base, the ones that watch the shows religiously and actually buy the PPV's and don't just watch a stream and support the WWE by giving the WWE there money want John Cena. You may not, and I may not, but the fans that really count which is the paying fans, do.

This Guy

Oh and TG, the majority of the buyrates would come from the States, so they would have had to near double the population. I know they have moved more international, but most of it still comes from there.

I know that but as I said the reason why your arguement is flawed is because of the fact of how much the PPV buisness grew to international markets during that time difference. As a matter of fact the UK & Canadian Buy rates are almost equal to the US, so at the very least those three countries would have all had to double in size. Thats why I used the ratings to buy rates comparision. Its more accurate in proving that Cena is a bigger draw.

I also find it funny that he was arguing in defence of Bret Hart but really knows nothing about him. lol And I was the biggest Bret Hart fan I knew when I was younger. And I still like Bret Hart, I still love watching his matches, but I agree with your arguements BKB, Hart was great, but Cena at the rate he has progressed could end up being greater...not in ever aspect but in an overall comparison.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
To answer your question Sneaky Bastard, your best bet is to post "Comparing Wrestler" Threads in the Street Fight forum of the Warzone. That way if somebody flames you, or you use alot of cursing its all allowed. You can scream and shot to the top of your lungs that A-Train is better than Roddy Piper, and nobody will try to ban you for it. So yeah, go to the Street Fight section, and go make more comparison threads. That's your best best to escape this argument at this point.