• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Team Oceania
DX Degenarate (Captain)
Brian Kendrick Biceps
Gardsjr
Toddy
DX 3:16

Team Great Britain
Xtremehighflier (Captain)
The Small Show
Rosewt01
Alexmoss12
Bradley

Team America
CMS (Captain)
Switchy
wwerko19
Kid-O-Mac
Moiversion1(yeah, I know)

Team USA I
Tri (Captain)
$Bagz
Nick 2007
TJ
Mrcmrc

Team USA II
Headfirst for Hardcore (Captain)
Spiralshock
XImpulsive
Dwes
Sharkboy

OK, for making the teams match, I put Sharkboy in USA eventhough he is Aussie, and Moiversion in "America". Here is the description of the BTB World Cup.

Description:

The Cup will be divided in two big segments, one being First Round and second one being The Final. The first round will be divided in 5 different challenges or competitions. For every one on one matchup won(will later be explained) you will win points, and to the Final the two teams with more points will access.

Challenge 1: Regular TV Show match writting

Challenge 2: Regular promo writting

Challenge 3: Booking scenario

Challenge 4: Host Show segment writting

Challenge 5: Wrestlemania Main Event/BFG Main event match writting (the difference between a regular TV Show match and a WM/BFG Main event should be obvious by now)

To the Second Round only the two teams with the most amount of points will access, and it will be writting a PPV as a team, with every team member being assigned something within the team.

OK so, as for the one on one matchups, it refers to the First Round, in which for every challenge one member of each team will face another member of the opposite team, until every team(one member of it) has faced all the other teams(one member of each). For each one on one matchup you will win 10 points, 20 if the challenge is won by the team captain, however the team captain can only do one one on one matchup per challenge. This doesn't applies for the rest of the team, as they can be used for as many one on one matches as the captain wants, however, you have to take into account that every member of your team has to participate in at least 3 one on one encounters. For example:

Challenge 1: Regular TV Show match writting
One on one encounter:
Team USA I vs Team USA II
Team USA selects its captain, Team USA II selects regular member.

Challenge 1..
One on one encounter
Team USA1 vs Team Great Britain
Team USA can no longer use his captain for the remaining of Challenge 1, however the member Team USA II used, can still be usable for the rest of Challenge 1.

It is up for the captain to select who represents his team on every one on one encounter.

Yeah, I know it's long, but I wanted to gave this a big event feeling. Feel free to ask any questions. Tomorrow the match listing for Challenge 1 will be posted

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Is there a limit as to which wrestlers we can use or how long the matches or promos can be?

The Rated R CMStar

No, the match, promo lenght as the wrestlers you use is entirely up to you.

Qwake

where will we post the matches & promo's??? and will you put up the dates they will be due...

Evil Austin

with the first completion the tv show match writing does the caption wright the show which for us is DX Degenerate ? Or is it all of us write five different shows ? or does the Captian DXD pick one of us to write the show....

And no offense to other teams but honestly I think that DXD's Oceania team is the best overall writers or atleast tie with CMS team... IT will be close though between us.

wwerko619

To the Second Round only the two teams with the most amount of points will access, and it will be writting a PPV as a team, with every team member being assigned something within the team.

OK so, as for the one on one matchups, it refers to the First Round, in which for every challenge one member of each team will face another member of the opposite team, until every team(one member of it) has faced all the other teams(one member of each). For each one on one matchup you will win 10 points, 20 if the challenge is won by the team captain, however the team captain can only do one one on one matchup per challenge. This doesn't applies for the rest of the team, as they can be used for as many one on one matches as the captain wants, however, you have to take into account that every member of your team has to participate in at least 3 one on one encounters.

It is up for the captain to select who represents his team on every one on one encounter.

pretty much asnwers that question DX.

Evil Austin

Ok thank you I just read it, Ok now I understand... Lets get ready to rumble...

CT Styles

Actually Team Captain has to ask his members a favor.

Could Toddy send me a PM of his best work so I know where to place him as in choice for matches.

Evil Austin

I don't think that Toddy has ever posted a show on iwf,

(not that I am saying he is bad I just have never seen him post a show.)

and if you have sorry if you have I must have not read it...

The Rated R CMStar

where will we post the matches & promo's??? and will you put up the dates they will be due...

There will be soon a BTB World Cup Encounters thread in where which you will post your matches and promo. But here I will post the encounters, which are already made, i am just waiting for the judges to confirm

TRI

As Team Capitan could everyone on my team send me what they write better, promos or matches, and then send me which ever one you are better at. Tbh we are looking as a not so strong team compared to CMS and DXD's teams, but don' worry Team USA we will still crush the opposition :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.