BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Hopefully we can also do like not only seeing which country is the best in writing skillz maybe we can do like a tag team idea like thunder from down under being New zelanders and Australians vs someone and someone ? ? ?

TRI

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who is on Team Australia, I will single handedly carry the greatest country in the world to the Title. USA! USA! USA!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
This looks awesome. I'd really like to join if I dont have to do a lot of work, lol. Right now I'm under review

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, we have 20 now. I am letting the sign period open for 5 more hours if anyone else wants to join and after it I will announce the teams.

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok I know I lived in England all mylife but I'm gonna go with my country of birth and a pace where I've gotta a load of old family roots and reresent Jamaica. I got Kofi power!

That's right Switchy = Jamaica

For those non beleivers of me:
1) My family really did orignate in Jamaica
2) I'm not a wigger
3) I chose to reresent them because it's about time they win something 'cause the best their doing is cricket in the West Indies

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Forget about Team England. Forget about Team Australia. After the BTB Cup is over, all you will remember is TEAM USA. USA!

The Rated R CMStar

OK, since I don't think 7 more people will sign up, 2 more spots open. So c'mon, we need 2 more signees to get this under way!

Status
Not open for further replies.