BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Andrew~Walker

Length

Very great paragraph wise. Not hard to read at all. I have no complaints.

Flow on the moves sequence of the match

The moves in a sense "Flowed" with each other. It seemed like I was actually watching it on TV. Counter after counter, seemed really "Real" to me. The two wrestler's that you used really worked great with each other.

Coherence on the moves that the wrestler used

Like I said before, the moves really flowed with each other. Both Wrestlers have a great move set, and you used them well. I have no complaints about the moves, both of the wrestlers were in great character.

Finish of the match

The Finish was great, I love how HBK went for the Sweet Chin Music, Cage Counters and went for the uprettier, and HBK throws him to the ropes to follow up with a Sweet Chin Music. Reading this made it look like a regular match that HBK would do on TV.

Overall quality

The Match was great. Both Stars looked to give there hearts out to the crowd. The move were used, and both men flowed with each other.

CT Styles

Length
Great paragraph wise, I have no complaints. I love how you broke them down to smaller paragraphs.

Flow on the moves sequence of the match

I felt kind of awkward reading the match. I really never saw Mat/HBK as a "Dream Match" but you did pull it off pretty well. You pulled off the moves very well and it seemed very real.

Coherence on the moves that the wrestler used

Both stars have great move sets. You showed me that. Hardy used his normal moves that he would normally use, same goes for HBK. However, I really didn't like how Hardy did a moonsault off of the top rope. I may be wrong, but I think that it really wasnt needed. Also, I don't understand why you used "Kips" rather than a "Nip up".

Finish of the match

Both matches seemed similar in there finish. I liked the finish, even though they were similiar.

Overall Quality

There wasn't too much wrong with the match at all. It was an enjoyable read, and I liked it alot.

Both were very great, and very well written matches. If I could, I would pick both of you, but I can only pick one. I loved them both but I got into Andrew's alot more...

Winner:
Andrew~ Walker

CT Styles

*e-shakes Andrew~Walker's hand* Great encounter, man. I had no idea I had to have a match posted until 1 hour before I posted it so I wrote it in a hurry lol. Great match though and thanks for the judging, Dylan.

wwerko619

Reaction score
My match replacing moiverson1 or something like that.

The Rock .vs. Santino Marella

The two work each other over with there eyes. Santino makes the first move and connects with a punch to the gut. He follows that up with a solid take down. He the drives his forearm across the chest of The Rock. He does this until The Rock pushes it off. Santino gets to his feet and waits for the Rock to do the same. As The Rock stands up Santino runs at him and hits a knee to the chest. The Rock does not fall back to the ground. So Santino goes for a Chop. He hits the chest of The Rock and does it over and over. He stops and goes around the back of The Rock and pulls him to the ground. Santino goes for a elbow drop but The Rock rolls out of the way. Causing Santino’s elbow to hit the mat.
The Rock uses this and stomps the elbow of Santino. Santino does the smart thing and rolls out of the ring. He looks for Maria but can’t see her. The Rock goes to the outside and throws Santino back into the ring. He takes Santino’s sore arm and wraps it around his leg and knells. Santino tries to work his way out of the hold but can’t do so. So Santino pulls himself over to the ropes and breaks the hold. The rock breaks the hold on the count of four. The Rock holds on to the ropes, as Santino gets back to his feet. The Rock springs of the ropes and hits Santino with a clothesline.

Santino is lying flat on the ground. The Rock goes for a cover. Santino kicks out on the two count. The Rock does not know how Santino did it. The rock drags Santino over to the corner and stands him up. He starts to ram his shoulder into the gut of Santino. As Santino cries out in pain, Maria cries for him. The Rock has not finished and pulls Santino onto the top rope. He climbs up there too. He tries to set Santino up for a Suplex. But Santino reverses it into a Reverse Suplex. The Rock goes crashing to the mat. Santino climbs down from the top rope and goes for a cover on The Rock. The Rock musters his strength and kicks out. The Rock as he kicks out throws Santino off him. Santino lands on his Chest. The Rock gets back to his feet and throws himself onto Santino’s back. He hits it first with his elbow then his knee. Finally he head butts it. He goes for a double leg hook cover. But somehow Santino kicks out. The Rock tries to be humble and gets of Santino. But has he tries to catch his breath Santino rolls him up. The Rock tries to kick out and does so, on the two count. Santino and The rock get back to their own feet. The two look at each other and decide to lock up. But the damage had already been down to Santino and the Rock over powers him into the corner. The Rock breaks the hold by request of the referee. But he sneaks in a knee to Santino’s gut. Santino falls down as the referee talks with The Rock. The Rock pushes the referee out of the way and taunts Santino, by opening up a beer. He pretends to pour it all over Santino. Then he throws it away and stomps Santino. Santino falls down even more and lays flat on the mat. The rock pushes him over to the ring post. Then he lends off the ropes and pushes Santino’s gut into the post.

Santino is heard crying in pain. Maria can’t even watch the match now and runs off up the stage crying. Santino can’t even see Maria when he looks at the empty seat she once sat in. Then The Rock stops pushing him into the post. He pulls him to his feet. The Rock attempts to scoop slam Santino. But Santino want let himself be lifted. Instead he hammers the back of The Rock. The Rock stops tiring to lift Santino and walks away from him. Santino does not let him walk away for long as he runs at him. He hits Bulldog to The Rock. Then he throws The Rock into the Corner. He kicks him down to a sitting position. Santino then runs to the other side of the ring. He calls out for Maria and says this is for you. He runs at The Rock and does a Bronco Buster. Santino gets up and looks down at the ramp. He sees Maria standing at the top. The Rock is a little angry after getting a face full of Italian Sausage. The Rock goes up behind Santino and rolls him up. Santino kicks out even before the referee starts to count. Santino turns around and hits a super kick to The Rock. He catches The Rock and locks him in a Full Nelson. As The rock is about to touch the ropes he hits a Face Buster to him. Then Santino drags The Rock over in the middle of the ring. He climbs to the top ropes and jumps off. He hits a Diving Head Butt. Then He picks the Rock up and hits an Inverted Swinging Neckbreaker. He follows it up with a cover. The referee starts to count. 1...2...The Rock kicks out at 2! The Rock gets back up quickly, and Santino looks suprised as hell. The Rock then grabs Santino and he looks at the fans, as the crowd cheers on Rock. The Rock then hits the RockBottom on Santino! Rock then goes for the pin, 1....2....3!

Winner: The Rock via pinfall at 19:00

The Rated R CMStar

OK, so now the judge for Team America vs Team Great Britain, come and decide the winner

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who is judging?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Cheesearmy is.

John

god i am missing all this. sorry i forgot. gosh, i recieved no heads up about this.

The Rated R CMStar

Considering the massive bannings we have had to BTB members, judges bailing on the tournament, and the change of management in the BTB section, I have decided to end the BTB World Cup.

Also, this rule will be posted in the Rules thread, but from now on, to start a tournament, you will have to get an authorizatiom from either me or Xtremebadass.

Status
Not open for further replies.