BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Well I am sorry but the deadline is up and the one who got announce before deadline is Bradley, so he will represent you.

And C4, yes, you declared Headfirst for Hardcore as the winner, as so his team got 20 points.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Oh My God!!!!
Ok dude I am sooooo lost...
Alright, was I judged on the quick match CMS put up for me..
Or the one I posted...

Help me out here...

Qwake

Well the one CMS posted was in on time and C4 judged it, the one you posted wasnt in on time therefore Headfirst for Hardcore won...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Damn, sorry i didn't realise he hasn't been on in a while.

The Ripper

Reaction score
WHAT, Disdnt Oceania announce the representative but GB didnt so then we get the win by DEFAULT. wtf. They didnt enter a representative and we did and someone said we won by DEFAULT.

DIRECT QUOTE

Unless I am thinking about the wrong week.

LOl, I am such a mess. Somewhere between Tri's team getting revamped and Kid O Mac I lost control.

So yeah, I remembered that and Team Oceania is the real winner.

I am not sure if this is right because Rose actually posted a me to represent us next.

Xtremehighflyer is representing Team GBA for us next.

then i asked when my match had to be in and you posted we win be default then you took it away for not posting somebody to represent us even though he named me.

I may be getting the week wrong but i am sure it was for the next match we had which turned out to be against GardsJr team.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I told Bradley on MSN about this and he just sent me his match, so.....:

This was he last match before a PPV, Edge and Randy Orton were going to wrestle AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko. This is Randy Orton vs Styles.

Styles and Orton circle each toher and lock up until Styles suplexes him.
Styles guides Orton back to his feet before kicking him the stomach before pulling Orton's head between his legs, Styles throws his arms to his sides signalling the Styles Clash, Styles goes to pick Orton up but Orton drops back to his feet, Styles hits Orton in the back and goes to pick him up again with Orton once again dropping to his feet. Orton then powers Styles up and flips him back but Styles turns it into a sunset flip and rolls him up for the pin. Orton rolls back out of the pin though and kicks Styles in the chest. Orton picks Styles up and put him in an inverted headlock before delivering a backbreaker, pin
-
-
-
Kickout.

Orton starts to brush his boot across the face of Styles, the face of Styles showed his disgust, Orton moves round Styles and stomps on Styles shoulder then on his arm then his leg. Orton is stood near Styles feet shouting abuse at Styles when Styles suddenly hits a kip-up frankensteiner and Orton rolls out of the ring in total shock. Orton walks around the ring shaking his head in total disbelief that Styles hit the move out of nowhere, Orton stops at a female fan who is holding a 'AJ is Phenomenal' Orton grabs the sign and rips the sign into 4 pieces. Orton turns round as Styles is bouncing off the ropes and Styles flies over the top rope hitting a Fosbury Flop. Styles bounces straight back to his feet and throws out, Styles walks over to the female fan that had the sign and hugs her before turning round and putting his arm around her looking into the camera and pointing at her. Styles picks up Orton and rolls him in the ring. Styles climbs onto the ring apron and holds the top rope as Orton gets to his feet and turns round into Styles who hits the springboard forearm smash, Styles quickly clambers through the ropes and hits a springboard 450 splash before making the pin.
-
-
-
-
-
Kickout.

Styles gets up and asks the ref if he was sure it wasn't a 3 count, the ref shakes his head and Styles keeps coming at him until the ref is in the corner. Styles turns round and walks straight towards Orton who is now on his feet and goes for the a standing dropkick but Styles dodges and as Orton starts to get to his feet Styles runs and springboards off the middle rope performing a moonsault and landing straight into a inverted ddt position, Styles holds Orton there for a bit whilst he says something to the crowd, Styles then drops to the mat hitting the inverted ddt. Styles is getting pumped up and makes his way through the ropes and starts to slowly climb the ropes, Styles steady's himself on the top turnbuckle and as he puts his head up Orton is running up and jumps onto the middle turnbuckle before hitting a European uppercut. Orton drops to the mat and pulls the legs of Styles making him fall onto the top turnbuckle. Orton moves the legs of Styles so that they are in the ring, Orton then grabs the head of Styles and runs forward hitting a Super RKO, Orton makes the pin
-
-
-
-
Orton breaks the pin when he see’s Tomko running down the ramp.

Orton runs over to the ropes and knocks Tomko of the ring. Orton turns around and Styles is on his feet and kicks Orton in the mid section Styles then pulls Orton’s head between his legs and throws his arms out and Styles hits the Styles Clash! Styles rolls Orton into a pin.
-
-
-
-
- Edge pulls the ref out of the ring before sliding a chair into the ring. Tomko then takes Edge out with a bicycle kick. Orton grabs the chair whilst he is on the floor and Styles is seeing where the ref is, Styles turns round and Orton hits Styles with the chair in the stomach. Orton gets to his feet and swings the chair at Styles head, Styles ducks under the chair and Styles hits a pele kick hitting the chair into Orton’s face. Orton drops the chair and Styles catches Orton as he is falling and sets him up before hitting a Styles Clash! Onto the chair, Styles rolls Orton up for the pin as Tomko pushes the ref into the ring before pulling the chair out of the ring and hitting edge with it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Winner: AJ Styles.

The Rated R CMStar

There is nothing to be done. Team GB failed to announce a representant, lost the encounter, Team USA I changed their members and so I botched with the deadlines and weeks, then I announced GB had won and encounter they in fact already lost.

At this moment, every team announced their representants for this week, so we are fine. Team USA II is undefeated as has week off, so will finish Round 1 this Sunday

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
We announced XHF as our representent.

The Rated R CMStar

For the encounter against Team America, right after you lost by not announcing one. Still, you changed it as well, Bradley is the one posting the match isn't he

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I changed it to add the backstory he emailed me.

CT Styles

Main Event
Single
Shawn Michaels vs Matt Hardy

Both men stand in their respective corners for this dream match up. They then gradually walk into the center and face each other. Michaels extends his hand for a shake and Hardy accepts. They then back away and Michaels catches Hardy off-guard with a lock up and pushes Hardy to the corner. Once they reach the corner Michaels immediately releases the lock up and unleashes stinging knife-edge chops on the vulnerable chest of Hardy. Hardy though, blocks the arm of Michaels and manages to lock Michaels in an armbar that Michaels quickly escapes after numerous elbows to the stomach of Hardy. Michaels then teases a superkick and instead runs at Hardy and leaps on him per forming a Lou Thesz Press and numerous punches to the face of Hardy. Hardy takes the punishment but then has some punishment of his own for Michaels and rolls him over and now Hardy is on top and unleashing right hands to the face of Michaels. Michaels though is quick and lifts his legs in front of Hardy and sits up making it a roll-up, 1...2 Hardy kicks out. Both men get up quickly and Michaels swings for a clothesline but Hardy ducks and catches Michaels with a forward Russian Leg-Sweep.

Hardy then hooks the leg of the lifeless Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Hardy starts to stomp away at Michaels before lifting him up by his hair and placing him in the corner where he unloads some strong forearm shots to the face of Michaels before whipping him to the opposite corner and following up the whip. Hardy connects with a corner clothesline on Michaels and turns it into a bulldog combo. He then covers Michaels again, 1...2... Michaels gets a shoulder up but the momentum is still with Hardy. Hardy taunts the crowd for the Twist of Fate and they cheer. Michaels slowly gets up, pulling on the ropes to get up. He turns around into a kick to the gut and gets put in a front facelock but as Hardy twists Michaels pushes him away. Hardy turns around though and tries again but Michaels catches the foot of Hardy and drops it quickly and plants some snap jabs to the face of Hardy. Hardy starts to get groggy from Michaels who then retreats back to the ropes and bounces off with a clothesline and Michaels seems to have regained the momentum. That is until he gets rolled up behind from Hardy, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Both get up at the same time.

They stare off and Michaels shows his frustration by going over and kicking the bottom rope. He then returns to Hardy and they lock up. This time Hardy catches Michaels off-guard and knees him in the gut. Michaels is bent forward and Hardy grabs his head and connects with right hands. He then whips Michaels to the ropes and on the rebound... Michaels connects with a flying forearm! Both men are down and at the referee's count of 5 Michaels kips up. Michaels kips up and awaits the young Matt Hardy to get up. Hardy gets up and Michaels plants an inverted atomic drop followed by a right hand to Hardy who falls back down to the canvas. He gets back up and receives another right hand and the third time he gets up and is hit with a scoop slam. Michaels taunts the crowd before climbing up to the top rope. He eventually reaches the top and balances himself before.. Leaping off! Michaels leaps off the top for the flying elbow drop and... connects with the canvas. Hardy managed to move out of the way and he rolls over to get an arm over the chest of Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Hardy cannot believe it along with the crowd.

Both men slowly get back to two feet and have a breather in their respective corners. They both eliminate the space between each other and come back to the center. Hardy starts to get a bit to cocky for his own good and slaps the face of Michaels. Michaels has a smile on his face and turns back to Hardy and looks him in the eye and then nails two right hands followed by a knife-edge chop and Hardy falls on his ass. Michaels says something to him with a smile on his face and allows Hardy to get back up. Hardy gets back up and is angry with how his actions turned out and swings at Michaels but Michaels ducks and swings at Hardy who ducks as well. Hardy then grabs Michaels arm and whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Hardy is bent over for a backdrop but Michaels takes advantage of Hardy's position to nail a swinging neckbreaker on Hardy. Michaels follows it up with a cover, 1...2.. Hardy kicks out. Michaels gets back up and Hardy is a little slower but shows no sign of giving in. Hardy then plants a forearm shot to the face of Michaels and whips him to the ropes. He then charges at the cornered Michaels again and lands a strong clothesline.

Michaels stumbles forward and then falls down to the canvas. Hardy then goes on the outside apron and starts to climb up to the top rope. Michaels then gets back to his feet and is greeted with a moonsault from Hardy who turns it into a pinning combo, 1...2... Michaels somehow kicks out. Hardy gets to one knee and then both feet and is shocked at how the match has panned out. He taunts the crowd again for the Twist of Fate and Michaels gets up but sees Hardy and backs away to the ropes. He is still exhausted and Hardy comes from behind to try and bring him back to the center of the ring but Michaels retaliates with an elbow to the face and Hardy backs away nursing his face. Michaels then moves over to sit on the top turnbuckle and when Hardy recovers he receives a clothesline from the second rope and Michaels then hooks the leg, 1...2 Hardy kicks out. Both men are back up and Hardy is starting to get frustrated with Michaels. Michaels goes for a right hand but Hardy blocks and pushes Michaels away. They are now near the ropes and Michaels goes for a right hand again but Hardy ducks and puts his arm over Michaels to nail a Side Effect!

Hardy then hooks the leg confidently, 1....2..... Rope-Break! Michaels got his foot on the rope and Hardy cannot believe it. He clinches his fist and smacks the canvas and then abuses the referee. After arguing with the referee Hardy turns around and.. Sweet Chin Music! But Hardy managed to dodge it but catches Michaels foot and forces him to slip. He then grabs the other and somersaults over Michaels' body for a roll-up, 1...2... Michaels has his arms rapped around Hardy's midsection and he manages to lift his and Hardy's weight up and twist around to get Hardy in position for a backslide and... After a few seconds of jostling Michaels manages to lay down Hardy, 1...2 Hardy kicks out of the pinning maneuver. Hardy is up quickly and beats Michaels to the punch. He then whips him to the ropes and on the rebound nails a backdrop and taunts the crowd and shows his emotion. Michaels slowly gets up nursing his back and turns around into Hardy who attempts another Twist of Fate but Michaels counters into a back suplex when Hardy twisted. Both men are down and Michaels eventually gets an arm over Hardy at the referee's count of 7, 1...2.. Hardy kicks out.

Hardy starts to get up and is followed by a tired and weak Michaels. They trade blows and then Michaels gets the upper-hand with some snap jabs but Hardy ducks one and leaps forward connecting with a clothesline. Hardy has suddenly sprung to life and climbs the turnbuckles. He reaches the top and does his signature taunt before leaping off for the Extreme Leg Drop but Michaels moves! Michaels then kips up to the surprise of all the fans and everyone is at their feet. Everyone in the arena is standing and cheering for both Michaels and Hardy. Then Hardy gets up and the crowd is even more electric. Hardy kicks Michaels in the gut but Michaels plays possum and goes for the Superkick but Hardy sidesteps and then goes for the schoolboy roll-up, 1...2 Michaels gets back up and Hardy is already ready and goes for the Twist of Fate but Michaels catches the foot again and drops it to go for the Superkick but once again Hardy dodges it and when Michaels regains composure Hardy kicks him in the gut and plants him with the Twist of Fate! Hardy pins, 1...2...3

Winner - Matt Hardy via Pinfall

Status
Not open for further replies.