BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: Mr. Levi since ur punishin patty y ont u add me 2 da no holds barred match at death pact 4 da wtf belt

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Having you in the match would just be a waste of time Primetime. Unless you want to be the one that gets pinned?

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: since u think itll b dat easy tell levi 2 put me in da match and we'll c wut happens...or u cud b a bitch and keep on tellin me 2 not get in it...wut will it b...bitch

Patterson: Weren't you the one who said you would beat whoever won the match between ma and Bobby? So just get in line and wait moron.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: looks like he decided 2 take da bitch way out and not lemme in da match *pause* y am i not surprised?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ooc: Hey Levi, i am not trying to rush or anything, but i was wondering when the show is going to be up....i am not yelling or rushing you at all, just wondering

John

OOC: I've been wondering that aswell. its been like 3 weeks, i cant wait for the show. Levi when's it going to be.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
how has it been 3 weeks its been more like 1

Qwake

Oh great now everyone's asking!

Bobby: Primetime what have you done to enter our match? if it was up to me I would put you in the match but me and patterson would just kick your ass and fight between ourselves so there was some real fighting going on. you might get a title shot a couple of years down the track...As for now, its my time to shine

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ (with an completely unaffected look on his face): Bobby...ill kill u.

Patterson: Primetime, how are you going to kill Bobby from a hospital bed? Once I am done destroying you, I will then destroy Bobby and become the WTF Champion. It is my destiny

Patterson: Hopes and dreams? No! They are facts. And you will learn that when I beat the shit through you this week you Snoop Dogg wannabe

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: y r u recyclin insults...ain u jus call cashmoney a rapper wannabe las week

Status
Not open for further replies.