BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No, we're in the "BTB is dead" phase. D:

But I don't care! I was working on doing my thing in BTB again, and when my computer gets fixed i've written stuff to December and really hit my stride in terms of typing stuff up faster so I guarantee at some point DWA will push through! Yeah, i'm super slow with stuff, but seriously, i'll get something up at some point and be more regular than even I was before...which was quite inconsistent. >_>

KID WITH NO PENIS

Reaction score
So the fall from grace is complete? Oh well, I enjoyed my time in this section when it was booming and hopefully I'll enjoy it again even though it's in a lull.

I look forward to seeing DWA in late 2011.

seX-Power

Reaction score
No, we're in the "BTB is dead" phase. D:

But I don't care! I was working on doing my thing in BTB again, and when my computer gets fixed i've written stuff to December and really hit my stride in terms of typing stuff up faster so I guarantee at some point DWA will push through! Yeah, i'm super slow with stuff, but seriously, i'll get something up at some point and be more regular than even I was before...which was quite inconsistent. >_>

I miss you, let's have sex.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep my BTB going for a while although I don't see this section ever being as active as it once was, although I'll take 1/2 reviews instead of 500 views and nothing.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I will also be posting Smackdown for as long as Chess keeps up the BTB. I'm having fun prebooking the next several weeks as I've got a lot of ideas. I work better in a team effort than trying to self motivate a BTB together anyway.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Why, is it the only one you've actually finished?

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
I am barely at this forum but seeing as there is a few guys who actually give a damn bout booking, I am having a BTB come up soon, I will be doing it on other forums as well. I am trying to get some stuff written up before I post the actual Be The Booker and then we will go from there.

Now, I have had only two Be The Bookers on this forum, they were okay but nothing great or special. This one, I hope to make it amazing. I am going to take my time on it so it might be able to cease to amaze all of you fellow bookers here on the forum.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
So I got confirmation from TIO that despite my current situation. I can still do stuff around here. He's said he'll find some way to merge my posts together since the PS3 typing limit rears it's ugly head. I'm starting off by dropping reviews for Brandon and Pat(and if you don't like the multitude of posts in your threads, just say so, + complain to TIO), then i'll get to working on DWA again. I'll basically be recapping recaps though since I lost everything. So recap the rest of 2010 in my thread, then back to writing shows normally, hopefully becoming active.

Best of luck to all BTBs in here. :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So I got confirmation from TIO that despite my current situation. I can still do stuff around here. He's said he'll find some way to merge my posts together since the PS3 typing limit rears it's ugly head. I'm starting off by dropping reviews for Brandon and Pat(and if you don't like the multitude of posts in your threads, just say so, + complain to TIO), then i'll get to working on DWA again. I'll basically be recapping recaps though since I lost everything. So recap the rest of 2010 in my thread, then back to writing shows normally, hopefully becoming active.

Best of luck to all BTBs in here. :)

Since I'm an extremely lazy person these days, I appointed Sex-Power to do the job.
Feel free to yell at him whenever you want.