Bryan Daniels.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
^YES.

I don't hate Danielson the way that I used to, he has atleast sparked my interest but countless Wrestler/Non-Wrestler angles have been played out before. Nothing to different. The only thing that I don't like that that he is more of a focus now more than when he was actually a competetor on NXT imo.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
Danielson was thrown into the WWE in the worst way possible. You don't have a guy t(hat obviously tons of people love from his indy wrestling) job out without winning a single fucking match, only to cut a great promo talking shit on the WWE.

MinForce

Reaction score
That's the thing, I don't think that he has the best wrestling ability.

Are you Joking? Seriously, Danielson is amazing, you don't have to do anymore than watch some of his fantastic matches in ROH. Danielson vs. AJ vs. Somoa Joe for example is just a cream fest of technical wrestling. Give him Time in WWE and i'm sure he will be putting on the best matches in the company.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
^ I've already went rounds on my Danielson views. I'm not saying he can't work. I am just saying that he isn't the best in the world IMO. tbh I think it's more the internet that makes it so hard for me to jizz all over his matches like other people do. He is made up to be the best thing since sliced bread, which he isn't. Just look through these boards you will I am sure find a few threads with my views on Danielson, aint gonna elaborate further.

Montana

Reaction score
Is it safe to say Danielson was the hottest wrestler currently on the roster, before he was fired?? First the Cole fued, then the NXT invasion? If this is a work or not, Danielson's stock has grew ten fold. The closest i can to giving an example of this is when Kurt Angle was released. However he was pretty much treading water when he was released.

Tyson

Reaction score
Do you guys thing that he is really fired?