Bryan Daniels.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbkfan

Reaction score
i love where there going with his chareter the anti wwe wrestler. id love to see him keep getting involved with wwe wrestlers matches week after week and attacking cole till vince himself comes out and brings him on tv to see what he can do in the ring or somthing like that i really like this so far lets see what they got for him.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like how the WWE acknowledges what Danielson said as fact. Michael Cole being a poor man's JR and all that he said. Thumbs up to Danielson for proving to me that he is the next big thing in my opinion. And I don't make statements like that very often.

As much as I didn't want to like Bryan's promo at first, when he said that Cole is a "poor man's J.R." I have to admit, I really liked that. one of the rare instances when I marked for a something that somebody I don't care for said in a promo.

edit- but when he dissed Striker I raged.

G 3

Reaction score
Like I said in the NXT thread, I still don't see what everybody on the internet finds so awesome about him. But he did show a glimmer of a character, I saw a Fuck the system kind of character in his promo on NXT, it wasn't bad. But I wasn't going insane about it like some of the others, but then again he could GTFO for all I care.

Everyone, or well intelligent one's, think Danielson is awesome because he has the best wrestling ability in the world. It's not about character at all, it is about wrestling. Just wait until WWE gives him some real air time.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That's the thing, I don't think that he has the best wrestling ability. I have said it before, I find him kind of boring in the ring. But, I have come to terms that it's not his fault necessarily, it's all the internet wrestling nerds that make him out to be the messiah of professional wrestling and create all these unrealistic expectations for somebody first watching him and thus being disapointed.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Serious? Based on what I've seen so far, Wolfe seems more well-rounded (and better suited to WWE*) than Danielson... BUT, happy to be proved wrong when BD get's a proper run.

(*Think we discussed this previously elsewhere.)

Reaction score
^^^With that promo, and what I've seen of both on the indies, Danielson has more "it" than Nigel. Nigel employs more of a boring mat style in TNA than Dragon has on NXT. I like Wolfe, but everyone calling Dragon boring but slurping Nigel are dumbfounding me. Jericho/Daniel was more exciting than anything I've seen Wolfe do in TNA, even the Angle matches, which were good, solid matches, they just weren't that exciting.

noumenon

Reaction score
Really well done segment. I've said some negative things about Danielson, I'll admit it... but all I was asking is for him to give me a reason to care about him. He's definitely sparked some interest with this segment and I'm looking forward to seeing if he can carry through with this.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Anybody think that there will be a wild card round on NXT where one guy gets to return? Sort of in American Idol and other reality TV shows.

noumenon

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be a wild FIRE round where most of the contestants are not only fired, but literally burnt alive. They can use Heath Slater's hair to start the blaze.

Reaction score
WM 27 Main Event: Micheal Cole vs. Bryan Danielson.

that promo was epic, and i totally agree that M.C is a poor mans J.R

striker grabbing Bryan was lol

CMPunk

Reaction score
He's not going to be Heel. Just a well spoken face. And i did expect fro him to the title from The Miz.

Reaction score
Yeh I must say, this Danielson/Cole thing is the only reason, or thing for that matter, that I look at when catching up on NXT. If NXT was going to be successful for solidifying one guy, they've done it already!

Still, a lot of the intrigue to this is ... what happens next? I mean the deck is so firmly stacked AGAINST Daniel. Just doesn't seem to be an (logical) way for him to work through it. But, I'll keep up to date via wwe.com to find out.

Montana

Reaction score
I started watching NXT again too. I can't help but wonder where this is headed. I have to think perhaps some Miz/Daniels matches down the road, but i wonder what role Cole will play in all this. None the less, it gives you a reason to tune in, to see what will happen next.