Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Well not everyone thinks I suck...I mean I think you suck so I guess you suck..

I got people who say I don't suck you think I care what some Haley Williams loving Prick thinks.....

Now not all fans of hers suck but the ones who have avy's and sigs and all that do..

I mean I like Taylor Swift but have I ever decked my whole shit out for her

Wow, what a fucking baby, Blaze.

You cleary mark for that ugly slutbag Taylor. You have her sig in multiple forums and you post her picture and label her as your "future wife" so who the fuck are you to talk? I've never seen any of the Hailey lovers here mark her out as their future wife, you dumb blowhard.

At least Hailey has a feminine name. I wouldn't doubt "Taylor" is actually Taylor from the Hanson Brothers.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
does peepshow have you on his payroll or something?

seriously. we all know he sucks at "forum-fighting/flaming" but gawdamn.....really?

got a chick doing his fightin' for him...thats kinda ...uhh..."gay."

LadyHotrod

Sorry but I work for no one.

Blaze thought he was awesome assuming that Peep marks out fully for Hayley when Blaze himself makes the gay "this is Taylor, my future wifey, lolololololololol" posts. He's a fucking hypocrite.

I don't care for either singer. I just like to point out how much Blaze sucks.

Qwake

So you guys are "feuding" again? whats this the 5th time? Damn Blaze, you really know how to fuck up cyber friendships quickly...?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So you guys are "feuding" again? whats this the 5th time? Damn Blaze, you really know how to fuck up cyber friendships quickly...?

Well, at least he can get past the first step. You know, getting these so called 'cyber friends'? You, well that's a different matter altogether.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wow, what a fucking baby, Blaze.

You cleary mark for that ugly slutbag Taylor. You have her sig in multiple forums and you post her picture and label her as your "future wife" so who the fuck are you to talk? I've never seen any of the Hailey lovers here mark her out as their future wife, you dumb blowhard.

At least Hailey has a feminine name. I wouldn't doubt "Taylor" is actually Taylor from the Hanson Brothers.

I think I pointed out somewhere I had a sig of her ONCE

then after a few days stopped using it...Peep keeps bringing it back...

I've used a sig ONCE and only ONCE..

and the pictures I post DUH that threads made for that if people got tired of seeing someone it be simple not to go in that thread don't u think..

the dark knight

first off, im glad to see you havin to eat your words for the millionth time. directed at, they know who they are.

first I'm not involved with the whole ban so I'm not even 100% sure whats going on. Its between him and the staff that banned him. But what you and everyone else needs to understand is that 1) its not anyone's buisness why someone was banned. 2) the staff is not required to explain itself to any other member on this forum not involved in this ban.
dictatorship. if anyone got banned unfairly, everyone has the right to complain and provide evidence if needed. sure, if you dont wanna reply, dont. but you cant ban them frm doing that.

You are basically doing the same thing that TDK did. Right or wrong, innocent or not, there is always proof. Weather the proof is accurate or not is not the issue. We are not required to show everyone else that proof.
what did i do? and you're terribly wrong here. right or wrong there's always proof? wow. there's a big fuckin difference between reasoning and proof. sure, everything's for a reason. even a stupid reason like "i felt like it" could be a reason..but is it a fair one? nope. what happened to the good ol' fair judge this guy? and not showing anybody proof when a lot of us know its bullshit is stupid. in a real life court they show everything...

Using the Dylan situation, there was proof. But all we got from TDK was, I know who really did it. But instead of telling us who actually did it, he just bitched about it. It doesn't work that way.
"i know who did it" is a far better proof than the stupid one you got for banning him.

Now the proof was later examined in more detail and turned out to not be accurate, Dylan's IP ban was lifted and Chuck admitted he was wrong. The staff will always admit if they've made a mistake if a mistake can be proven, but so far no one has proven that a mistake has been made.
there...they admit it. its YOU'RE FUCKIN GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. what more can i say?

seriously, you get proven wrong EVERY single time. do you need to go through all that shit everytime?

You are saying you know Carlos is innocent. Great. If he is, he will be unbanned and there will be an appology made. But we need evidence to support his innocence. So if you have that evidence then pm it to an Adminiastrator, and it will be taken into consideration.
same thing basically. there was no evidence in the first place. would you ban the entire forum and wait for them to provide proof they're innocent? what kinda logic is that?

I don't have a problem with people like yourself saying someone is innocent, but unless your ready to tell us or share with us your proof of this innocence then don't make a federal case out of it with these posts demanding the staff show there proof. Because we are neither required to nor obligated to show you anything that deals with the ban of another member.
once again, you did not ban him with a proof in the first place. so how do you expect us to prove the unproven? you had circumstantial reasoning for the ban. HEY, so do we. we have circumstantial reasoning for our demands. you're being hypocritical.

BKB=Pwnt by This Guy...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA thanks for the laugh.

see thats the problem, everyone just believes its a bull shit ban? Why?
you believe carlo's ban was NOT bullshit? why?

Cause Carlos said it was?
he never said it wasn't. i thought its a bullshit ban cuz:
1) i know he didnt do it
2) i read the stupid reason in the staff room.

The Small Show thinks his bans are bull shit too, so since he says so that makes it true?
actually, they were indeed bullshit bans. and its not because he said they were.

But its getting kinda tiring hearing people bitching everytime someone gets banned saying its unfair. Especially ones that know even less and don't even have evidence let alone know what evidence the staff has.
ROFL shouldnt i, and maybe others who are supposed to say that? its fuckin tiring to have to argue everytime you make a wrong decision. and in the end, you're the ones who have to admit being wrong.

and know less shit? excuse me, first of all i used to read what you guys post in the staff room so im updated. 2nd, why do you keep saying we dunno shit when we obviously know more? just cuz we dont know whats on your minds?
:nonono:

If these people are innocent help prove it, don't just bitch and say it was bullshit.
thats what i used to do. i was all polite, until you guys showed, more than once that you have no capability of handling judgment. and for the 123032nd time, it bothers me when im the bad guy in the situation and im the one who's right at the same time.

Fact of the matter is, speaking from a mod point of view, there is a reason for everything
like i said above, not all reasons are good reasons. serial killers have reasons for their actions too.

We don't just hit a ban button because we're bored
it happens.

and LHR, all what you're saying is cute. but i thought you didnt like it when monkey tells people to "live with it" just because he's an admin....

I'd be mad too if a douche bag prick was ragging on my grammar in every post I make on an internet forum. It's not like we are typing up essays or whatever, and people who nitpick on grammar and pretend like they don't understand just because something is incorrectly spelt or punctuated need to get a fucking life and deal with the fact that they just got fucking owned.
That made no sense at all :confused:. on a serious note, i love you for that part.

the dark knight

rofl you've gotta be kidding me. dude, you take everything so literally here. the confused part was sarcasm directed at peepshow. your post made perfect sense...lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So are we still talking about Carlos...or about how someone got confused.

:confused:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Don't you just love how you're supposed to be able to tell when someone is being sarcastic on the internet? It makes no sense why I had said it because of the part about being Pwned, I'm not sure why I added that

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So are we still talking about Carlos...or about how someone got confused.

:confused:

We're talking about how the next person who posts that annoying as fuck emoticon is going to be sleeping with the fishes tonight, with concrete sneakers. If you know what I mean.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've sent two grunts and a rather large banana cream pie with arms and legs to your house. You should be able to say hello to Monstro and Willy for me from the deep tonight. Enjoy.