Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The figa did nothing wrong, so why the fuck is he banned? Isn't it innocent until proven guilty? Seen as how he actually did nothing, it would be impossible to present any proof to ban him.

Carlos wouldn't bother making a new account to spam, obviously. I mean, look at what he does anyway. He only spams HIAT as it is, and I'm sure he wouldn't bother doing it anywhere else.

So basically, unban the figa who did nothing wrong.

PS: I do expect staff to come in here and tell me I don't know shit, and flame me. But guess what: I don't give a fuck. I know he didn't do it. And until you can produce proof that he did, he shouldn't be banned. So flame away.

Moonlight Drive

What did he do? I always liked Carlos

And if KenFan can at least hang around in HIAT, why not him?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Dude!

BKB and TIO were like Ryu and Ken, Yin&Yang, DX, Snake and Otacon, Tails and Sonic, Cartman and Kyle, Edge and Taker, and Marcus and Dom.

How'd he get banned?

I talked to him a few times, pretty cool guy imo.

And just for Dylan(HTK)

Naruto and Sasuke

This Guy

BKB, I'm not going to flame you, but I think you need to understand a few things.

first I'm not involved with the whole ban so I'm not even 100% sure whats going on. Its between him and the staff that banned him. But what you and everyone else needs to understand is that 1) its not anyone's buisness why someone was banned. 2) the staff is not required to explain itself to any other member on this forum not involved in this ban.

You are basically doing the same thing that TDK did. Right or wrong, innocent or not, there is always proof. Weather the proof is accurate or not is not the issue. We are not required to show everyone else that proof.

Using the Dylan situation, there was proof. But all we got from TDK was, I know who really did it. But instead of telling us who actually did it, he just bitched about it. It doesn't work that way. Now the proof was later examined in more detail and turned out to not be accurate, Dylan's IP ban was lifted and Chuck admitted he was wrong. The staff will always admit if they've made a mistake if a mistake can be proven, but so far no one has proven that a mistake has been made. You are saying you know Carlos is innocent. Great. If he is, he will be unbanned and there will be an appology made. But we need evidence to support his innocence. So if you have that evidence then pm it to an Adminiastrator, and it will be taken into consideration.

I don't have a problem with people like yourself saying someone is innocent, but unless your ready to tell us or share with us your proof of this innocence then don't make a federal case out of it with these posts demanding the staff show there proof. Because we are neither required to nor obligated to show you anything that deals with the ban of another member.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I know it wasn't Carlos. IDK directly who did it, but I know someone who does. The guy who did it isn't even a member here. I have no idea who he actually is. But I know he did it. If someone who knows what's happening exactly is willing to explain to help Carlos out of his injust ban, now would be a great time.

MikeRaw

Couild someone explain, for us who don't, what the "who did it" was. Not who did it, but what was done?

Travis40

Who cares imo? it's not like banning 1 member kills the forum...Carlos was cool...but who really cares?

This Guy

see thats the problem, everyone just believes its a bull shit ban? Why? Cause Carlos said it was? The Small Show thinks his bans are bull shit too, so since he says so that makes it true? Look no one on the staff is saying that its a closed case. But just as we may not know what evidence you have that proves someones innocence you don't know what evidence we have that proves that they are guilty. Or puts the finger of blame on them. Yes sometimes evidence leads to the wrong conclutions, no one is denying that. But its getting kinda tiring hearing people bitching everytime someone gets banned saying its unfair. Especially ones that know even less and don't even have evidence let alone know what evidence the staff has.

So unless you have evidence or can point us towards where to find evidence reguarding the innocence of a banned member we don't want to hear about it. If your not going to actually help then bitching and crying about it does nothing. If these people are innocent help prove it, don't just bitch and say it was bullshit.