Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

How do you Americans type one key at a time with those chubby, obese, KFC grease covered fingers?

See that was a joke. And I'm probably going to laugh when a post about me hopping into a kangaroos pouch and then getting anal raped by it pops up.

What I am about to say is not a joke or diss but a known fact

Aussie is the fattest country in the world today! (i read it somewhere) :D

EDIT: Are we aloud to know why Carlos was banned???

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kiwi's fucking sheep is a native tradition. They used to fuck the sheep then eat them. Now they just fuck them.

Moonlight Drive

^^EXACTLY. The Kangaroo is a poor attempt at revenge by Kiwi's, if we ever tried to fuck a Kangaroo anyone with half a brain would know them are nasty motherfuckers and would spin around and jump kick us in the nuts

Qwake

^ [sarcasm] whoa didn't see that coming [sarcasm]

say what you want I don't really care :eek:

EDIT: Directed at the aussie above this one (help they're taking over) :crazy:

Moonlight Drive

You can't stop us, Aussies shall rule the world. We can ride Kangaroos AND throw a boomerange at the same time

Try and stop us now

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Aussies fucking own.

You may push us around but you cannot win
You may throw us down but we'll rise again
The more you say. the more we defy you so get out of our face.

You cannot stop us
You cannot bring us down
Never give up we go on and on
You'll never break us
Never bring us down
We are ALIVE!

:shifty:

Qwake

Only the Abbos can throw boomerangs I thought?!

PS: I admire aussie for Rugby League or should I say NRL (Inglis owns)

Moonlight Drive

Abos aren't the only one who can throw curvy sticks :angry:

The tribe in my backyard showed me how, it's not hard

I admire NZ for pwning at Rugby Union when my cousin played with the All Blacks

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ [sarcasm] whoa didn't see that coming [sarcasm]

say what you want I don't really care :eek:

EDIT: Directed at the aussie above this one (help they're taking over) :crazy:

lol @ your failure.

You posted, showing you care. And don't say, 'So what you care too!!!!eleven!!!one!'

I never said I didn't.

J

Rofl, it was an example. Actually I heard Australia had a higer obese percentage than America >_>

And no Kangaroos don't do that. But since people are unoriginal and have stolen OUR JOKES about NZ, they changed sheep to kangaroo. Although Kiwi's really do shag sheep, it's a known fact

But it is pretty crazy over here, Aboriginals sorta just sometimes set up camp in your back yard, and there's way too many wombats in my street

It cause they piggy back Kangaroo's everywhere they go.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
How do you Americans type one key at a time with those chubby, obese, KFC grease covered fingers?

Duh, napkins. Now go fuck a koala bear you boomerang sucking smurf, before I throw your shrimp on the barbie.

EDIT: Are we aloud to know why Carlos was banned???

No you are not. It's none of your business.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I wish I could ride a kangaroo.

I all I can do is think of a dodo bird and eat Mcdonald's eh.

Evil Austin

i was born in israel moved to australia just before i started school and now moved back at 14 but I have actually hugged a baby kangaroo and help a koala before... it was cool...

you know whats fucked up they have another thumb they have two thumbs and when I held it , it stuck its thumb in my shoulder and it hurt lol the nails that bit of skin in between your last finger and your thumb there is another thumb coming out of that spot for the koala's... how fucked is that ? and they sleep 21/24 hours a day/