Bragging Rights 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I was gunna say the main event of Bragging Rights is basically Survivor Series...WTF

$5 says it will be Team Cena (SD) vs. Team Orton (Raw) at Survivor Series thus continuing the rivalry.

LKP

^^^^If that happens i swear i will buy the ppv................... Not!

Montana

Cena VS Orton problems to be seen

it's an iron man match and Cena only has 5 moves not alot of variety

No DQ stipulation = Great

PG shit where nobody can bleed in a 60 minute no DQ match= way to ruin it

the WWE tite match is starting off the PPV (i'm going to the show and it was announce that how i know)

so far these are the problems with it so i'm hoping i'm wrong and it turns out to be a good show when i go there

We should probably give Cena a little more credit than 5 moves. He did go about a hour with HBK on Raw a few years ago. Sure, HBK carried the match, but Cena has been improving for a while. Plus the No DQ will help. Expect a brawl through the crowd to knock off a good 10 minutes.

I wouldn't worry about the Iron Man opening the show either. It's a pretty epic match. Im sure there are much worse main Events the wwe can put on.

I was gunna say the main event of Bragging Rights is basically Survivor Series...WTF

$5 says it will be Team Cena (SD) vs. Team Orton (Raw) at Survivor Series thus continuing the rivalry.

That is strange. Did they say if the same rules apply with elimination? Maybe it'll be used to help set up Survivor Series, or maybe Survivor Series will go in a different direction.

noumenon

I don't think the tag match will be elimination...though it would make more sense. I mean...getting 12 guys away from breaking up a pin seems pretty ridiculous.

xtremebadass

This has to be elimination! Come on a 14 man tag team with just one pinfall? That seems REALLY GAY.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I surely hope it's an elimination match. Or the end of the match will come down to everybody hitting the finisher moves on one another til the last guy gets pinned. That's the only way I see it ending if there's no eliminations.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Anybody else notice on RAW after Jericho lost, he did his little shify face as he was walking up the ramp and the camera zoomed in on it? I think that the little disagreement between him and Show was a set up. They made it seem like they weren't getting along, only for Show to get on RAW's team. And then at the end of the match, Show turns on his team (most likely either Triple H or HBK to furthur their feud).

Montana

Anybody else notice on RAW after Jericho lost, he did his little shify face as he was walking up the ramp and the camera zoomed in on it? I think that the little disagreement between him and Show was a set up. They made it seem like they weren't getting along, only for Show to get on RAW's team. And then at the end of the match, Show turns on his team (most likely either Triple H or HBK to furthur their feud).

I didnt see the face he made, however during the promo they made it pretty obivious i thought. It's almost too obivious though. It's like the WWE does stuff like this to set up the internet fans/smarks just to NOT have Big Show turn on Raw.

The Rated R CMStar

I see Big Show punching HBK or HHH letting Jericho pin him, thus setting DX vs Jerishow for the belts at SS

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I still think it's crazy that they wait until only 2 weeks away from the ppv to promote the actual theme of the ppv.

LKP

I think christian will somehow lose his ecw and go on smackdowns team?

Soulpower

So.. Can we all agree that the 7 v 7 tag match will end with Show punching out DX and giving Team SD the win?