Bragging Rights 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Bragging_Rights_%282009%29.jpg

Here's the current card:

WWE Title Match:Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena (No DQ Ironman Match)​

World Heavyweight Championship Match:The Undertaker (c) vs CM Punk vs Batista vs Rey Mysterio​
Team RAW (DX, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Big Show Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry) vs Team SD (Chris Jericho, Kane, R-Truth, Matt Hardy, Finlay, DH Smith & Tyson Kidd)

The Miz vs John Morrison (Non-Title Match)

Raw vs. Smackdown Divas Match: TEAM RAW - Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN - Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya​

An Ironman between Cena and Orton. People are actually going to pay to see this.

noumenon

No DQ Iron Man match*

This match has the potential to be awesome if done right. The stipulation is interesting as well. Would they really put Cena on Smackdown?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
No DQ Iron Man match*

This match has the potential to be awesome if done right. The stipulation is interesting as well. Would they really put Cena on Smackdown?

It would probably bring in some more viewers to SD, but...

Well, lets just say I expect a short Age of Orton this time around.

noumenon

Yeah... I'd expect him to be dropping the title to begin a long break up angle with Legacy.

J

...Seems both ways sound rediciolous either have Cena wins drop a ppv later then have Orton drop back another ppv...or send Cena to Smackdown.

I hope its Cena to Smackdown.

The Rated R CMStar

No way Smackdown will get Cena, Batista, Rey Rey and Taker.

Hometown Kid

My prediction...John Cena loses and goes to ECW. Book it!

seX-Power

John Cena to Smackdown. Then he can plant the seeds for a program with the Undertaker that leads into Wrestlemania.

pocket

Reaction score
This match seems as predictable to me as a red coat dieing on an episode of Star Trek... the stipluation of Cena leaving Raw if he loses gives it away to me...

I can only hope and pray for a Vinny Mac swerve here! Orton is on the BR poster whihc tends to mean a win, and the rosters definately need refreshing before WM

Kizza

Oh, I can see how this goes already.

Orton to bring his headlocking best.

Airfixx

So assuming we get some kind of half-assed Punk/Taker match again, the brand war's gonna be predominantly mid-carders by the looks of it... Wow! That'll be exciting. :roll:

seX-Power

Wouldn't the brand wars include the winners of Punk/Taker and Orton/Cena?

Reaction score
The ironman could end in a draw, what would happen then?

Cena stays on Raw and Orton Stays champ?

pretty boring

MaZZacare

Reaction score
ok this one match already makes me not want to see the ppv . i bet the SD v Raw match will be DX v Jerishow

Soulpower

Word going around is that the WHC will be contested in a Fatal-Four-Way.. I guess we'll know more after the SD tapings.