Beth to Raw to keep Punk happy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Destination X | Mar 11/07 | LAX (c) vs. Team 3D in a Ghetto Street Brawl

Comments from the hosts of Live Audio Wrestling.

Dan “The Mouthâ€￾ Lovranski
More gimmicks. Instead of cafe tables for the Italian Street Fight, we'll see boxes, crates and garbage can lids. I see LAX coming out on top here.

Jason Agnew
I HATE this entire angle… how did 3D become Italian? I really hope LAX can still make it out of this fued as the hot team in TNA but somehow I think they may fall into the general haze that encompasses all of TNA these days.

John Pollock
This is LAX Vs Team 3-D in a “perpetuating stereotypesâ€￾ match for the Tag Titles. The plan is for this one to last another month and have the blow off in an electrified cage match next month (I’m serious). This feud has not clicked for me at all and am not behind 3-D as babyfaces at all and consider the heavy duty angles they have done and nothing resonates because it’s all forgotten after an hour of insanity each week. Johnny Rodz will be making an appearance somewhere in this one. LAX keeps the titles for one more month.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

As we reported this week, RAW superstar CM Punk is said to be unhappy in WWE and is considering leaving the company when his contract expires later this year. Punk is burned out from 5 years on the road with WWE and is not happy with other stars such as The Miz and Alberto Del Rio getting pushed over him.

WWE wants to keep Punk on the roster and have offered him a new longterm deal, which he's yet to sign. It's interesting to note that CM Punk's real-life girlfriend Beth Phoenix was traded to the RAW brand during Tuesday's Supplemental Draft - which could be seen as a move by WWE to make life better for Punk on the road.

Punk's possible departure from WWE later this year has been one of the main topics of discussion behind the scenes this week. Punk has been dating Beth Phoenix for the past several months and the two are reportedly a very serious couple.

WWE has made roster trades in the past to keep superstar-diva couples together - with the most notable example being Michelle McCool being moved to SmackDown a few years ago so she could travel with her husband, The Undertaker.
If that was the plan then smart move. Still find it weird that they are a couple tho.

SAL

Reaction score
Why is it weird? It's common knowledge that Punk's a pimp of near-Batista proportions, and Beth's a little more muscular than most women but dude:

summer-skin-beth-phoenix-1.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Meant more so weird as far as the transition. Went from Lita to Beth pretty damn quick or so it seemed.

The Flash

Reaction score
never even knew that Beth & Punk were dating til recently, for a long time, i thought for sure that Beth was married.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Maybe it's true, maybe it's not who knows but to me it just seems like this "report" is trying to make a big deal out of something which could be purely coincidental.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
If they want to make him happy, I say have him hold the WWE Championship until WrestleMania 30.

The Flash

Reaction score
I say have him hold the WWE Championship until WrestleMania 30. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
That would be enough to make me wanna watch TNA instead of WWE, Thankfully WWE is'nt that stupid.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I thought you watched that irrelevant Indy promotion anyway.

They're also not stupid enough to use Kelly Kelly. :)

The Flash

Reaction score
I do but i meant i would rather become loyal to TNA and watch them every week then watch a WWE that would have Punk as world champion for 3 years. I think alot of people would be turned away from WWE if that happened as a matter of fact.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Not a lot of smart people. If WWE loses a bunch of morons who mark for Jeff Hardy, Batista, Randy Orton, The Rock, Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio, etc, all the MORE reason to do it. Most of the people who are fans of WWE should have their gene pool cleaned.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah, WWE doesn't want stupid people's money or anything.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Sure they do, they want everybody's money, but that's not what I care about. I want fans who appreciate actual talent.

The Flash

Reaction score
I happen to be one of the people who do appreciate actual talent.