• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Banner on top of the site.

J...

Not going to argue with you, your assuming stuff that you don't know is true, either way your badgering is still unneeded.

i'm not assuming. i'm applying common sense. even you know this which is why you're pretending to be above arguing when all you are is afriad to admit you're wrong.

i await seeing if you either reply in here to make yourself a hypocrite, or instead just admit defeat.

edit - nice to see i can't see the site properly now. is the site fucking up, or is this another attempted silent ban?

Lol @ people overreacting at stuff. I don't want anybody to praise me. Idiots. If you don't like it then it's totally fine with me.

jwind

logosj.png

Mike Chaos

I agree. But until then I am changing the current banner considering it is not liked by many people. If anyone else would like to have a try at it please do and post it.