Banner on top of the site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I won't just complain, I'll offer a solution too.

The banner is really pathetic imo. Could I design a few of them?

Kizza

Reaction score
It truly looks awful.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Feel free to try. If you can do a better one, Mike will probably change it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Please by all means do! I never claimed to be good at graphic designs. We needed a banner so I made one. Just make sure the colors are similar to one I put up. No images of wrestlers or anything like that. Whoever wants to make one can and who ever makes the best one we can use it. Or we can change it around every so often.
logosj.png

Reaction score
I, personally, don't like C4s attempt. I prefer the current look more which is really saying something. I hope Klide does well!

Reaction score
Thanks for the insult. Appreciate it.

if you don't want comments then why would you post it? am i meant to say YAY C4 IS TOTALLY GOOD AT GFX HE HAS BEEN FOR YEARS I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS HIM? i'm willing to bet you wouldn't complain if someone pretended what you do isn't harmful to my rods and cones. unfortunately it is.

hey i dare you to report this post too.

J...

Reaction score
if you don't want comments then why would you post it? am i meant to say YAY C4 IS TOTALLY GOOD AT GFX HE HAS BEEN FOR YEARS I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS HIM? i'm willing to bet you wouldn't complain if someone pretended what you do isn't harmful to my rods and cones. unfortunately it is.

hey i dare you to report this post too.

This isn't GFX Section he posted it as an option for Mike not for you to badger.