Banner on top of the site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Not going to argue with you, your assuming stuff that you don't know is true, either way your badgering is still unneeded.

Reaction score
i'm not assuming. i'm applying common sense. even you know this which is why you're pretending to be above arguing when all you are is afriad to admit you're wrong.

i await seeing if you either reply in here to make yourself a hypocrite, or instead just admit defeat.

edit - nice to see i can't see the site properly now. is the site fucking up, or is this another attempted silent ban?

Reaction score
Lol @ people overreacting at stuff. I don't want anybody to praise me. Idiots. If you don't like it then it's totally fine with me.

Kizza

Reaction score
It's J trying to be a hero once again. Noob.

chessarmy

Reaction score
The truth hurts sometimes, maybe you just need to accept that C4

jwind

Reaction score
logosj.png

-Constantine

Reaction score
This should be made into a GFX contest and the members can vote on which banner should be the official header.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I agree. But until then I am changing the current banner considering it is not liked by many people. If anyone else would like to have a try at it please do and post it.