Backstage Heat On Evan Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He quoted or I guess they called it retweeted to tweets about him being suspended and another guy smoking with him and not being I think over ignoring it. At least that is what I heard on psd as i didn't know his ass had a twitter.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You know what I think it's even dumber now for them to get mad over it because the thing they pump to death bit them in the ass some.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I get that totally.

I just think they don't ant him growing balls now after he got pushed

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Ridiculous news to hear and once again it's made HHH look like an idiot. Sure, Bourne's actions may of been wrong but to blame him for the R-Truth story getting out is just ridiculous. Also I find it stupid that they are considering treating him the same way they treated Paul London, Bourne is a great talent and although he doesn't have much character he's got a fantastic style in the ring and the fans love him.

Deuce

Reaction score
Recent news.

-- People close to Evan Bourne say the stories about him having heat because of R-Truth's suspension and the two drug test failures were unrelated. Regarding last week's story, one claim is that it was Bourne who went to Triple H and apologized for failing the drug test – not Triple H confronting Bourne.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Deuce, can you post which source you got information from? I don't know whether to believe or not due to the fact a lot of dirt sheets can post false information.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think anybody that insulted HHH on last few pages should apologize just for finding reasons they could put him down.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is pretty clear that Bourne is still being buried for what he did. Look at Truth he smoked the same thing as Bourne but didn't bitch about it and he is right back on RAW in a big storyline with Miz. Bourne comes back and is stuck on Superstars.

Aniking

Reaction score
I think the worst part of it all is Kofi Kingston being caught smack bang in the middle. The match he and Daniel Bryan had on Raw should definitely have been a lot longer and better, but it was far too short and just embarrassing for Kofi. Unless Kofi is backing Bourne behind the scenes and sticking by Bourne although Bourne did something wrong in the WWE's eyes, then there's no reason for Kofi to be buried like this.

At the moment, the best move for all partys involved would be to have Air Boom lose the WWE Tag Team Championships to Epico & Primo, split Air Boom up, book Kofi PROPERLY and bury Bourne if that's what they're going to do with him now. Nobody wins with Air Boom still being together and totally buried when only one member is frowned upon.

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
No, it shows the IWC smarks being made to look like the petty hacks they are. Weed aside, it is common fucking sense that you don't go around complaining about your employer(especially when you aren't in a position of worth anyways) PUBLICLY, on twitter or whatever. HHH or whoever sanctioned "burrying" Bourne, made the right decision. This is how the corporate hierarchy works, if you let people at the bottom of the hierarchy(Evan Bourne) to go out and spew negativity about the company and speak their mind, soon, everyone will be doing it.

Last edited:

Killswitch

Reaction score
Bourne is the new RVD.

Which would make sense since RVD may be back this summer...

If Bourne failed another test, he's done. They'll bury his ass and then throw him out.