Backstage Heat On Evan Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You're right. That botch at SS was his ''best''. But you have to give him credit, he is the first man that can botch a move and actualy injure himself, lol.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Another thing, Bourne is likely to show far more loyalty to the company. If Sin Cara continues at the rate he's going, he'll be gone in about a year from now. Bourne has stuck with the company for a few years now despite always being overlooked and never given an opprtunity for his career to cling to. Triple H gave Cara more attention in his first month than Bourne probably ever has had. The height of his career is right now where he's holding a title in a dead division, that says something, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to cause a fuss about it, he consistently puts on a quality performance.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hornswoggle as an opponent seriously? I like how they're teasing random opponents.

They do need more tags in WWE.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
if only Hawkins and Reks would get the chance to shine. They have so much damn potential, yet are totally ignored.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I agree.

Hawkins & Reks should be on RAW next week to prove there are plenty more contenders.

Deuce

Reaction score
Just Reks, Reks has the strength and the ability to show there are more contendors, he doesn't need the help of Hawkins, maybe even Tyson Kidd could be there to prove the point.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It was clear that there was heat on Bourne after his suspension. Air Boom went from being on every RAW, Smackdown and PPV to appearing on Superstars, I feel bad for Kofi in this scenario because he has done nothing wrong yet is being held back because Bourne was silly enough to break the Wellness Policy. Hopefully he has served his punishment now and WWE can start pushing the team again.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
It seems Triple H has picked up the disease that has hit Vince Mcmahon in getting mad at people for the most stupidest things.

R Truth is the one who should have heat right now not Evan Bourne as he was the one to mess up and in all seriousness I don't see why they couldn't keep Miz and Truth together as team and bring the drug policy in as part of this conspiracy storyline.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Funny you mention R-Truth because it seems like he's getting a little push or getting loved by the people whilst Bourne is being buried hard.

It's sad how the WWE runs their crazy schemes.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Its always been the way of politics thats why I think Triple H will be no better then Vince McMahon if anything he will even more enemies then Vince will.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It seems Triple H has picked up the disease that has hit Vince Mcmahon in getting mad at people for the most stupidest things.

R Truth is the one who should have heat right now not Evan Bourne as he was the one to mess up and in all seriousness I don't see why they couldn't keep Miz and Truth together as team and bring the drug policy in as part of this conspiracy storyline.

I can see why Bourne is getting punished more than Truth. Bourne was one half of the tag team champions when this happened whereas with Truth he was part of a tag team but it was easy enough to turn Miz against him so he can go solo. It is much harder to work around having one tag team champion than just splitting a team up that was a random pairing to begin with.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They are pissed he had a case of Matt Hardy with the Internet basically. They probably want to pull a Bill Cosby, nip it in the bud, before it becomes an acceptable trend in his mind to voice his displeasure over social media for him now that he has experience success and exposure. He didn't have the nuts before because he was a jobber getting a nice check, now he grew some stones after getting a title, some merch, ppv matches, and weekly time so you have to hit his ass with a reality check.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What did he actually say anyways cause I never saw it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
What did he actually say anyways cause I never saw it.

This:

Bourne Takes Shot At WWE’s Twitter Shilling
- Evan Bourne, who is currently serving a thirty-day suspension as a result of his first violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Program, took a dig at the organization’s constant shilling of Twitter during television broadcasts. Bourne tweeted:

“I wonder if WWE ’13 will have our twitter handles, random tweet pop ups and Cole talking tweets? Might make gameplay as annoying as viewing.â€￾
“My guess is WWE 13: “The Networkâ€￾. You are Vince and control the WWE with a WWE “Univers(e)alâ€￾ Remote. Create history and earn money!â€￾