Backstage Heat On Evan Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Backstage Heat On Evan Bourne
There is heat on Evan Bourne after Triple H confronted him a few weeks ago, blaming him for the story getting out about R-Truth's suspension being for fake marijuana, as well as how they were smoking it together according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

It's said that Triple H is not a fan of Bourne but Stephanie McMahon thinks he brings something unique to the table that makes him worth keeping and building. Despite the support of Stephanie, there are still whispers within WWE that Bourne is about to be the next Paul London which translates into a guy with talent who is going to be broken mentally by the system.

There is also heat on Bourne because of the idea that you are not supposed to publicly show frustration with company and some feel that he has done that through Twitter at times.

Triple H needs to stop being a bitch.

Deuce

Reaction score
Agreed Hatred, I mean, it's only fake marijuana so he should quit his bitching. Bourne should quit being a tag team superstar and move onto singles competiton, the guy could have some amazing matches if he left Kingston. Kingston could do well alone too and maybe become a mid-card champ again, but I think Bourne should be a mid-card champ instead, he looks like he could be a great champ.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's the age of the internet it was gonna get out regardless so why it would be blamed on him is beyond me.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I think Bourne could have some great matches but HHH dosen't like anybody that dosen't look like him

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Probably explains why Bourne hasn't been on RAW for a while..

Feel bad for Kofi though.

Wish they'd split have Kofi or Bourne turn heel. That'd be enjoyable.

Aniking

Reaction score
Bourne should quit being a tag team superstar and move onto singles competiton, the guy could have some amazing matches if he left Kingston. Kingston could do well alone too and maybe become a mid-card champ again, but I think Bourne should be a mid-card champ instead, he looks like he could be a great champ.

Bourne has been a singles wrestler since he started with the WWE, and the only high point of his WWE career to date has been when he and Kingston teamed and eventually became WWE Tag Team Champions. Bourne will probably be sparingly used once again if he went back to singles competition.

As for Kingston, him becoming mid-card champion AGAIN shouldn't happen. If it wasn't for Orton burying him back in '09, Kingston would be above the mid-card. He needed something different, which is why forming Air Boom helped him too.

They'd both go nowhere different if they split, I guarantee it.

Wish they'd split have Kofi or Bourne turn heel. That'd be enjoyable.

I couldn't take Bourne seriously as a heel, but Kingston on the other hand I could. I'm sure he wouldn't be that bad of a heel, but whether or not it will happen and actually lead to something more than him becoming a mid-card champion is another.

I don't really understand what the problem with the story leaking is. The reason for Bourne's suspension was leaked and it said something like "a high profile sueprstar" was also caught doing the same thing. The moment R-Truth was suspended we would've all pieced it together anyway. Glad to see Stephanie with some sense though.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Triple H worked his ass off not just in the ring but politics wise he as every right in the world to criticize the talent under him for making mistakes he would have never made. I guess Bourne is supposed to get a pass because he does flips.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Bourne at all mainly because he doesn't have much of a character, but this is just usual Triple H nonsense. This is just one of many reasons that I hate Triple H outside the ring for these assumptions. Bourne doesn't seem like London though but in that aspect of it, yeah his career could go the way of Paul London.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Wait... wait... wait.... I got it Triple H is jealous he can't do a shooting star press. I'm just proud I can hit an awesome senton.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What? Give me a break. Triple H is not a fan of Evan Bourne? I can understand that but c´moon. Triple H buried so many talented guys just because he didn´t like them. Now what about Sin Cara? Triple H brought him into the WWE and Sin Cara is just one big botch machine but there´s no heat on him. I can´t understand this shit. As Hatred said, Triple H needs to stop being a bitch.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
You've summed that one up well Chriss, he praised Sin Cara but gives Bourne shit. I might not be big on Bourne but he's more talented then Sin Botcha.

It's a real shame that Triple H doesn't like many people, he probably hates McIntyre which is why he is never on the show or even Riley. Both have potential.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Triple H needs to realise that Bourne has far more potential to offer than Sin Cara.

Deuce

Reaction score
Triple H needs to realise that Bourne has far more potential to offer than Sin Cara.

Agreed, Bourne may not be as flexible and such as Sin Cara but at least he actually speaks. Sin Cara is silent and has high speed and is very flexible but he doesn't have as much potential as Bourne does. I think Triple H only likes the people he knows is/won't ever be at his level.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Not to mention Cara is unsafe, he's shown himself to be very injury prone which will become a liability in addition to a failed test, which I think is what led to Mr. Kennedy's departure. Bourne on the other hand, can't ever recall a botch from him, his moves are just as impressive as Cara's but has more structure.

Deuce

Reaction score
Agreed again, I've noticed Cara has botched moves plenty of times since his debut which makes him look bad. I mean, his Survivor Series botch was hilarious, he didn't even jump... he just went over the ropes. I don't think Bourne has had a botch since his debut plus, his move set is impressive. Triple H should be giving him more respect than he has been giving him, hell if he's giving Cara respect, he should give Borune twice the respect.