Aww Man! Cena is INJURED!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I say jericho returns quicker than before or hbk does. RAw needs them. WWE will crown a new champion on sunday though. You'd think its ortons but twhat match will they have? I say throw in taker orton kennedy henry in a 4 way for the wwe title in a cage or cell or something. Why not taker aint got a match yet? Bring foely,y2j or hbk back and put them in the match also have an elimination chamber for the title.

Reaction score
well it's for the best in the end....I didn't see this when I posted it in the news section......but that's the word at wwe.com...

note to admins: if you want to delete the thread I started in the news section go for it

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I'm thinking we will be seeing Orton Vs. Kennedy at No Mercy and Orton is definitely going over. I suspect he will have a short feud with someone, and maybe the Orton/HHH program will be started or else it could be held off until WM 24.

Soulpower

It wouldn't surprise me to see Taker vs Orton this Sunday. Taker doesn't have a match, they could have him win the WWE title and hold it for a couple of months. Have him feud with Orton, maybe turn HHH heel and have Taker feud with him.

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is bad for WWE in a way but it is also good for them to. Yeah he'll be out until after Mania but Orton can get a decent run and HH and any other guy who gets a push from it. But the good thing is people were getting sick of Superman Cena and they knew it, now when he comes back he has a chance to build himself up again without the belt and more fans wont hate him as much

LKP

Like i said earlier have orton vs henry vs taker vs kennedy. Henry and taker dont have to win it.

3lions

Reaction score
I can't see Taker being traded to Raw. He's next in line for a World Title programme, so a move to Raw is unlikely. Orton will be in the match, so that means a face needs to be against him. But there are no other faces currently on the brand who could face him (Triple H already against Umaga). If the save_us.222 promo's are for a return at No Mercy, then this could be an opportunity for that return to take place.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
It hurts even worse that the WWE won't have their biggest star for Wrestlemania this year....that's gotta be tough. They need Jericho, HBK, and Edge to come back.

Reaction score
all in all.....this is probably a good thing...it sucks for Cena because he is a hard worker and another type of exit would have been better not an actual injury....but one he needs and deserves a break and two WWE needs to pull all the stops now with a program for another face

Reaction score
First off, your biggest draw getting hurt is never a good thing. Cena works good enough matches, and yes, like it or not has great charisma. There's nothing positive about this situation whatsoever. Looks like Orton or somebody is going to have to pick up the slack on raw, and that will be crucial because Raw has slowly been improving recently. I really just don't have much to say on this though, its one of those things you have to wait and see how it plays out.

Travis40

^Dude...fuck you, you're just an asshole. Why would you wish an injury upon someone? That makes you worse than KenFan...at least he never said YES!!! when he heard Cena got hurt...plain and simple, you're just an asshole for saying that.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Maybe we'll see a battle royal and the last two will wrestle a match. Could be interesting to have a tri-brand battle royal (Alright, probably just two brands since no one from ECW is really a contender outside of Morrison or Punk.). I think if they would announce something like this right now, it could spike a few buys for the PPV. Battle Royals are always fan favorites.

In this scenario, I like Orton and HHH to be the final 2, with Orton getting a not so clean win, and then leading to a program between the two. You could definitely have a pretty good battle royal by including RAW and Smackdown. You figure you throw in 20 guys and here is what you get:

HHH
Orton
Kennedy
Umaga
Jeff Hardy
Carlito
Matt Hardy
MVP
Undertaker
Benjamin
Mysterio
Kane
Finlay
Snitsky
Morrison
Big Daddy V
Hardcore Holly
Masters
Cody Rhodes
Chuck Palumbo

Obviously, there are a few holes in there, but the general idea would work very well.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well, Hope You FAG'aholics out there are happy now,Since you've been praying,wishing, and wanting this to happen for a good 2years now.
Cena Injured and nolonger champion, with Jericho seemingly returning soon, I hope you dipshits are fucking happy, cause now I'm gonna have to wait a good 6-8 months now til a Cena/Kennedy feud starts.

P.S.: "Fuck You Tarvis50!!"
You Rule ShowStopper!!!