Aww Man! Cena is INJURED!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

The WWE has never been more screwed. If Cena misses more than 6 months the WWE can kiss the WM buyrates down the tube.

I'm sorry to all the HHH, HBK, Orton, etc marks, but none of those guys has what it takes to carry the WWE. HHH and HBK are solid maineventers, but they were never able to sell out buildings on their own like Cena is able to.

You will all miss Cena when HHH takes over as the top face and the mainevent is cluttered with average talent like Kennedy, Umaga, and Lashley (I hear he is coming back heel).

The only thing that could possible salvage the WWE is having Orton win the belt Sunday and have HHH chase all the way to Mania. But you know the WWE will panic and put the belt on HHH right away.

Reaction score
bottom line, happy or not, the guy got tons of respect from me after i watched the match again (yea, i watched raw...couldnt resist) i didnt really notice that he was injured. even when he semi locked the STFU, i was too busy getting pissed off about making kennedy look like a complete jobber. anyway, the way he continued the match.....respect! thats something you would only expect from someone who really true passion and someone who loves to go to work...didnt know it was that much, and its making me doubt that its for the $$$.

cya soon cena :) i might miss you...

I noticed how he favored his arm thru the match......but didn't realized how bad it was and for that I gotta give the guy some respect too.....I'm not a hater but I was getting kinda bored with him still having the title....this is a blow to WWE and it's gonna cost them money.....some guys may benefit from this and hopefully they won't throw the title on HHH too soon

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I'm in agreement with CenaMark....the best possible idea would be to put the strap on Orton at No Mercy and then to have HHH chase him around for a while, but failing to win the title. Then take a month or two break, and maybe HHH can win the Rumble and push towards a "final showdown" with Orton at WM.

Reaction score
Wow what a blow! John Cena injured. Wow! This is not a good time for him to be injured. I don't like Cean but I have respect for him for all the things he has done and been through

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Damn!! my fav. wrestler its out 6-8 months that sucks!!.For no mercy, i can see jericho returning and winning the wwe title.

Reaction score
^^^not gonna happen....shouldn't happen....Jericho shouldn't win the title on his first match back

ice_edged

Reaction score
so it finally happened ..we cena nough ..and after all those "they" words adn shit abd after all teh things cena said about the haters and how he will always come back on top ...speaking of the devil and this happens... breaks my heart *rollz/ ..but seriously it said for sucha bad worker but now at least he has excuse to take time of from this championship rain ..he did a good job, well done cena but yuor time is over..its ortons turn to shine..take a rest we all respect ya..go home to your familly..you dseserve it

LKP

^^^^What did you just say? You do know that this is an english speaking forum dont you? And yes cena eventually got injured they all do in the end.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Well thats fucking stupid. 3 year push for nothing.

LKP

Well not really he didnt know he was gonig to get injured. But my wish did come true though :)

ice_edged

Reaction score
it was just a matter of time before he got injured. everyone saw it coming. And this is probebly best way to strip his championship. We would never seen teh end to that anyways

Reaction score
i was tired of cena,now that he's injured wwe will have to be inventive and give us some diversity concerning wwe title,jericho is making his return at the right time.

tazdoo1

Reaction score
Cena can take a break now and be 100% when he comes back and reclaim his belt. This gives HHH a shot at the belt that he wants bad.