• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Loki

Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA FUCK CENA!!! now we can build some new storylines freshen things up and have a eventfull wwe for a few months than they can try and make cena fresh agaiN! send him to smackdown! they need him!

Enigma22

Reaction score
damn that sucks. i hope its not true.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Calling Trav40 "Trav50" doesn't offend him. And I'm hoping Benjamin or The Miz will take over #1 Contender's. Just pray that Undertaker doesn't go to RAW.

Reaction score
LOL when I heard Cena got injured I ran around my room jumping saying " HAHA CENNA GOTT INUREDD ". Anyways Saveus222 or HBK can have a good long title shot and feud with Cena when he returns after 6-8 months yay.

Travis40

Well, Hope You FAG'aholics out there are happy now,Since you've been praying,wishing, and wanting this to happen for a good 2years now.
Cena Injured and nolonger champion, with Jericho seemingly returning soon, I hope you dipshits are fucking happy, cause now I'm gonna have to wait a good 6-8 months now til a Cena/Kennedy feud starts.

P.S.: "Fuck You Tarvis50!!"
You Rule ShowStopper!!!

Wait...Jericho's returning? :g:...OMG...tell me how you know that.

xtremebadass

Never Back Down
Never Quit
Blood soaked face still emerging victorious...

MY ASS!

I am sorry he got injured and all, but I see it as a shame that Injuries or backstage politics are the only way WWE changes it's world champions these days.

Prayers go out to the leader of the chain gang, but face it, it's going to be an older guy holding the belt, you ain't going to see a newer guy because Cena was the only noob to hold the strap, I mean Kennedy or Carlito, come on, are you smoking something?

Travis40

^Actually I am smoking something :g:...but anyways I can't wait till No Mercy to see who the new champ is gonna be coughortoncough

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
LOL when I heard Cena got injured I ran around my room jumping saying " HAHA CENNA GOTT INUREDD ". Anyways Saveus222 or HBK can have a good long title shot and feud with Cena when he returns after 6-8 months yay.

you ran around your room, beacuse a wrestler got injured? really, you dont have anything better to do? whatever....

probaly the worst time for this to happen for the WWE, hell he will even miss wrestlamania...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This could be bad and this could be good. Good thing the NM is this week so he won't be holding on to it for weeks until a PPV so he can lose it. Midcarders, Kennedy, Carlito even Umaga, get pushes toward the belt including the KoK. With HBK and Jericho comin back soon time, they get their shots too. Bad news... can't really think of one but this is a big loss. Cena has been the frachise for what, 2 - 3 years now. Might be hard to find a face for the WWE right now.

Isn't Cena also suppose to be in some new movie? So I guess we won't see Cena for a year if he does the movie. May sound like a great thought until KoK reigns happens.

Reaction score
Like it or not, the WWE is more popular than it has been in half a decade because of Cena (look at ratings with a grain of salt, the rise of internet media makes it possible to watch wrestling online, ratings don't have as much weight anymore). For Cena bashers, don't start complaining when the popularity starts to drop a little because their top draw is out.

Reaction score
As much as I don't like Cena, I know what a huge loss this is. This blow will really hurt the WWE and I'm sure that the ratings will drop.

So I guess Orton will finally hold the title and HHH will get his push quicker then accpected.

Great One

Completely agree with xtremebadass here. The fact remains that either Orton or Triple H will be walking out as the champions (Undertakers a long shot...).

phantomgerald

Are you absolutely sure he's really injured? For all you know this could be a work by WWE to let Cena take a break and go into filming the marine 2.

the dark knight

this is kinda shocking, superman's injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok enough trash. on a serious note, im secretly (dont tell anyone) kinda sad about this. at 1st i was 60% happy. but now, :( it is a blow to be honest. idc if he sucks or not, he can draw and he's a star in the WWE now. losing a star, no matter how bad he sucks, is a big blow.

as for the champion ship, we all know he was going to beat orton. now we have another unsolved question, if it wasnt for the injury, would he go on to wrestlemania as champ? if so, im happy that he's injured.

bottom line, happy or not, the guy got tons of respect from me after i watched the match again (yea, i watched raw...couldnt resist) i didnt really notice that he was injured. even when he semi locked the STFU, i was too busy getting pissed off about making kennedy look like a complete jobber. anyway, the way he continued the match.....respect! thats something you would only expect from someone who really true passion and someone who loves to go to work...didnt know it was that much, and its making me doubt that its for the $$$.

cya soon cena :) i might miss you...