Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

What are your favorite wrestling DVDs from your collection

I loved the Starrcade one. I loved that the #1 match on there countdown ended up being my favourite Starrcade match as well. The first time I saw that Flair vs. Vader match was around the time I really started getting into WCW more and when I was starting to get exposed to other pro wrestling besides WWE. Because when I was a kid here in this part of Canada there wasn't really any way to expereince anything besides WWE. Brought back great memories for me.

Beyond that I don't know if I have another "favourite" per say, however I am loving my wrestlemania anthology which I am really watching for the first time (though I've seen all the Mania's before) as I am having a countdown to WM25 Marathon. (I just finished 7)

Who do you think is the better "wrestler" between jericho and edge?

Jericho. I just think he's a more well rounded and skilled wrestler. Not that I think Edge is bad. They are definatly the two best heels in wrestling right now. I just think Jericho has a more well rounded ability built up from his experinces in Mexico & Japan. Something Edge doesn't really have.

Did you ever had a favorite Rap song? If so, what was it?

I don't like Rap music. Though when out and about I don't care if thats the only music being played....I just don't know anything about the artists or the names of the songs to be able to even give a proper answer to this question.

are you chuck zombie's Biz-Nitch(slang for "sidekick")?

not that I am aware of.

PeepShow

Jericho. I just think he's a more well rounded and skilled wrestler. Not that I think Edge is bad. They are definatly the two best heels in wrestling right now. I just think Jericho has a more well rounded ability built up from his experinces in Mexico & Japan. Something Edge doesn't really have.

Seriously? Did you forget about Orton, or are you just not fond of him?

This Guy

no Orton may be a good heel, but he's not better then Edge or Jericho and here is why. A real heel's job is to get booed no matter what. Even Jericho & Edge who as heels typically get cheered in Canada still in less then a minute get the Canadian crowds to boo and turn on them. Thats a great heel. Orton doesn't know how to do that or doesn't want to do that. I don't know which. Also with the fact that the McMahon's are genreally heels his attacks on them have actually made Orton more popular. Orton is at that point where Austin was. Where people started to cheer him becuase of his anti establishment attitude. Orton is a good heel. But he is not a great heel.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Whats your favorite food

music

hobbie

pasttime

wrestler

cartoon

show

actor

actress

Moonlight Drive

What kind of music are you into?

My teacher just came back from an exchange thing in Canada; do you guys really only have 4 hour school days? (He's a wanker so I don't really believe him)

Are you going to order Wrestlemania?

Apples or Oranges?

Chalk or Cheese?

Do you enjoy all the next gen consoles more than the old school ones? Personally, I've always had much more fun playing the old school games from the arcade like Banjo Kazooie then some of these flashy MAD GRAPHICZ~! games.

Favourite shade of pink?

This Guy

Whats your favorite food
music
hobbie
pasttime
wrestler
cartoon
show
actor
actress

Pizza or most pasta
rock and roll, hard rock, metal
collecting wrestling dvds
tv & video games
of all time Bret Hart. More currently Christian & Helms
Simpsons
Smallville
no one really
no one really

What kind of music are you into?

My teacher just came back from an exchange thing in Canada; do you guys really only have 4 hour school days? (He's a wanker so I don't really believe him)

Are you going to order Wrestlemania?

Apples or Oranges?

Chalk or Cheese?

Do you enjoy all the next gen consoles more than the old school ones? Personally, I've always had much more fun playing the old school games from the arcade like Banjo Kazooie then some of these flashy MAD GRAPHICZ~! games.

Favourite shade of pink?

see above

um, not that I am aware of. I usually was in school for aprox 6 hours a day. However in my final year of high school it was probably more like 3 but thats because I had all spares in the afternoon

not likely, kinda broke at the momment

apples

cheese, cause I'm not sure what the other thing is.

um, I think I enjoy both equally. Though as much as I love my retro games I do find a lot of them hard to play now as the new systems and games tend to spoil the image. For me its lots a time more about story.

red

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
What about

Girl ethnicity

yogurt flavor

country outside of Canada

Mod

Admin besides yourself

Moonlight Drive

When you were a kid, what was your big dream? (Y'know, president, astronaut, etc.)

Do you ever get tired of answering questions?

You've got a pretty extensive DVD collection I see, any particular favourites?

The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley. If you could pick one guy, who would you like to see one last epic program, and who with?

This Guy

Was that the best you could do?

Yes and it was still a more intelegent post then we get from you most of the time.

When you were a kid, what was your big dream? (Y'know, president, astronaut, etc.)

Do you ever get tired of answering questions?

You've got a pretty extensive DVD collection I see, any particular favourites?

The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley. If you could pick one guy, who would you like to see one last epic program, and who with?

wanted to play in the majors for the Jays.

only stupid ones

answered that question about 20 posts back. It was Starrcade...want to know why, you'll have to find the post.

Probably the Rock vs. Shawn Michaels. Its really the only one that hasn't happened.