• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

um, I think your confused..... Bacon in Canada is exactly the same here as it is there. The product you call "Canadian Bacon" in the US is called Pemal (spelling might be wrong) Bacon here and we don't put it on our burgers. We put the same type of Bacon on our burgers as you do. Pemal or Canadian Bacon is basically just ham.

When will the Simpsons eventually grow up on tv and have them as how old they would be now? I mean in 20 years surely they must have aged, i can see Bart with a beer belly and Lisa all brainy and Maggy a slut.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Why is Wrestling Station the GFX mod? Why am I not in the HOF? Why do you guys not promote the GFX section? Why is it okay to kill a rapist but not rape a murderer?? Will I ever get Hulk Hogan's autograph on my arm? Is 30 old?

Oh yeah - the answers to my previous questions to you in regards to what you bring to the forum really shed a light on you that I had never known. Lots of props man! Now answer my questions or That Guy gets it! (you would protect your kin right. lol)

This Guy

When will the Simpsons eventually grow up on tv and have them as how old they would be now? I mean in 20 years surely they must have aged, i can see Bart with a beer belly and Lisa all brainy and Maggy a slut.

Probably never. And the fact that you see Maggie as a slut speaks volumes about you. lol But your right 20 years you see aging in a live action series....I don't recall seeing cartoons ever age on TV.

Why is Wrestling Station the GFX mod? Why am I not in the HOF? Why do you guys not promote the GFX section? Why is it okay to kill a rapist but not rape a murderer?? Will I ever get Hulk Hogan's autograph on my arm? Is 30 old?

Oh yeah - the answers to my previous questions to you in regards to what you bring to the forum really shed a light on you that I had never known. Lots of props man! Now answer my questions or That Guy gets it! (you would protect your kin right. lol)

Um, WS, don't remember why he was picked sorry to say, can't think of any particular reason you would have been passed over or even who was also in the running. I think you should be. Slash was the one who was running it and truth be told nothing has really been done with it since he left. Perhaps you'd like to run it? I could talk to Monk & Chuck about it. There is suposed to be annual inductions, but I don't recall when or if the last time we did one. Um promote it as opposed to promoting what? I don't believe we really promote any section of the forum do we? I don't know that its okay to do either of those things from a legal stand point....if your talking morally, I don't know. Personally I'm okay with either scenario from a moral stand point. Hard to say. With Hogan not doing nearly as much these days I imagine it will get more difficult. I think should the situation present it self I'm sure you will. No, but I know I personally started feeling old at 30. But really its not.

Thank you. Oh, and btw, my only kin is my daughter, so that would be "That Gal" :)