Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its not about being afraid, its about not wanting to continue having the same arguements with him in every single thread.

as for your question I'd say upper mid card. You have your following.

same question Kenfan had.

What would u say I am.

This Guy

I want in on the fun..:)

Do you ever see Ken Kennedy reaching the big time amonst his temendous amount of bad luck?

hard to say. Personally no I guess I don't. I can't help but think that he may become one of those never was. It would be a shame due to the abilities he has. But then again, Jeff Hardy has done very well for himself....maybe he will.

same question Kenfan had.

What would u say I am.

Unoriginal.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
List the top five heels (most hated) members? Please...And then if i am not included in the top five say where abouts i am or was a few weeks ago.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Unoriginal.

not really as I asked Monk this Question before Kenfan did and he never answered.

Someone might have done it b4 then but I never saw them.

so I ask the same question over.

This Guy

List the top five heels (most hated) members? Please...And then if i am not included in the top five say where abouts i am or was a few weeks ago.

In who's opinion would you like, mine or the entire forums? I'm actually getting tired of these type of questions honestly.

not really as I asked Monk this Question before Kenfan did and he never answered.

Someone might have done it b4 then but I never saw them.

so I ask the same question over.

And I will answer it the same way, which now makes my answer unoriginal, however you are unoriginal.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
How are you calling somone unoriginal when you yourself are with this thread?

Dre

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity...

If Wrestling Station wasn't modding the V.I.P. Section and your only choices for the mods in that section was Me & Kizza (since were like the only two mostly posting downloads and other good stuff) who would you pick?

I'm not asking this for no Mod spot, I'm just curious what would This Guy do in this situation.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You're opinion TG.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In who's opinion would you like, mine or the entire forums? I'm actually getting tired of these type of questions honestly.

And I will answer it the same way, which now makes my answer unoriginal, however you are unoriginal.

This is why I stopped doing this.

Reaction score
I would be one of them.

As for my question, this goes out to either Monk or TG, I don't care, but did you guys get that shit storm of Wind and snow and sleet and shit? I mean, the weather fucking sucked here two days ago and I wanted to know if you got it.

This Guy

How are you calling somone unoriginal when you yourself are with this thread?

I believe if you read my first post I said this was unoriginal. I also believe you asked for my opinion of you, not me.

Just out of curiosity...

If Wrestling Station wasn't modding the V.I.P. Section and your only choices for the mods in that section was Me & Kizza (since were like the only two mostly posting downloads and other good stuff) who would you pick?

I'm not asking this for no Mod spot, I'm just curious what would This Guy do in this situation.

I really don't know Kizza that well, and you have a troubled past here, one though that appears to be just that, in the past. However since as I said I don't really know Kizza that well, I can't really give an honest answer as I would probably take more time to know who my choices actually are.

You're opinion TG.

um, I don't look at it that way....however I've never seen you contribute anything to this forum, so you kinda suck.

This is why I stopped doing this.

I know and therefore no more questions in which I rate you, or any of that kinda crap.

I would be one of them.

As for my question, this goes out to either Monk or TG, I don't care, but did you guys get that shit storm of Wind and snow and sleet and shit? I mean, the weather fucking sucked here two days ago and I wanted to know if you got it.

Well Monk and I live about a 6 hour drive away from eachother so I'm sure the weather he gets compared to me is quite a bit different. We didn't really get it here in Hamilton though it was brutally cold the last few days. Though today was kinda mild, I even just went out in a sweater after work to go pick up my wife.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is something me and Sterl are talking about.

Can you taste a differnce in Sierra Mist,Sprite,and 7-Up?(I can't and he can..but what about you?)

This Guy

This is something me and Sterl are talking about.

Can you taste a differnce in Sierra Mist,Sprite,and 7-Up?(I can't and he can..but what about you?)

I've never had Sierra Mist, but I can definatly taste the difference between Sprite & 7up. 7up has a more dry taste.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Everyone can taste it but me lol.

Anyway what is your favorite type of Mountain Dew drink?(reg...code red...that blue kind w/e its called...lol)

This Guy

Mountain Dew isn't really widly available in my neck of Canada. The last time I had it there was only one kinda Dew, and I hated it.