Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Your thoughts on me, and wheather, or not you like me?

I'm indifferent to you. Sorry.

No, I actually mean this one. It just came up. And I want something to build off of.

Umm, whats your favorite Indy promotions? Who are your favorite Indy Wrestlers?

Don't have much exposure to the Indy wrestling, however my favourite indy wrestlers are The Custom Made Man & Otto of the Hollywood Hunks. Both from the area. Haven't seen them in awhile.
custommademan.jpg

Alright, I asked this to Monty awhile back, but I don't think you know enough about the indys to go about it the same way. So I'll modify it for you:

You gained the money to buy a wrestling promotion. You can now sign ny twenty five active wrestlers in the world (modification, thar). Who would they be, and why?

Um, Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms, Christian, Edge, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Brian Kendrick, Chris Jericho, Ted Dibiase Jr., CM Punk, Kaz, Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Custom Made Man, Otto, Jushin Thunder Liger, Rob Van Dam, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, Matt Sydal, William Regal, Jay Lethal, Homicide, Triple H & MVP

Why, cause I think there some of the more skilled and entertaining guys out there....well and CMM & Otto just cause, but seriously can you imagine some of the great matches you could get with those guys. I'm still pissed that when the WWE had Tajiri & Ultimo Dragon they never had a one on one match, not that the WWE would have let them really go.

Beer

Who do you truly despise on this forum? Who do you think, out of the people who are Semi-Noobs (People with 10 rep or lower) are the ones who seriously have the potential to become a mod, smod or perhaprs even a Admin?

This Guy

Who do you truly despise on this forum? Who do you think, out of the people who are Semi-Noobs (People with 10 rep or lower) are the ones who seriously have the potential to become a mod, smod or perhaprs even a Admin?

I don't think I truely despise anyone. I mean I've had issues with people, but its never been personal, and I don't hold grudges.

Don't know who has less then 10 rep power....mainly because I don't pay attention to rep & rep power.

Evil Austin

Who do you think should be inducted into the HOF in the upcoming 2009 year. Is there a wrestler that you really loved to watch growing up that never made it up until now and you think he or she deserves it? If you ask me its the Road Warriors/ Leigon of Doom Animal and Hawk.

Beer

Fine, who do you think out of the newer people has the potential to become a great mod or perhaps further than that?

This Guy

Who do you think should be inducted into the HOF in the upcoming 2009 year. Is there a wrestler that you really loved to watch growing up that never made it up until now and you think he or she deserves it? If you ask me its the Road Warriors/ Leigon of Doom Animal and Hawk.

Ricky Steamboat would be good. Um, Ravishing Rick Rude, Owen Hart, LOD, Macho Man Randy Savage (not that it will ever happen), Rick Martel, just a few off the top of my head that should be going in.

Fine, who do you think out of the newer people has the potential to become a great mod or perhaps further than that?

You? I don't know. I really don't pay attention to new or old guys.

Dre

Reaction score
I do believe that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat was already inducted into the Hall of Fame.

What's your favorite TV Show of all time?

This Guy

He is not. They wanted to a couple years ago, but having the worst divorce lawyer ever he lost the rights to the name to his wife in the divorce. With the help of McMahon he's gotten it back about a year and a half ago. The WWE has been waiting for that. I would imagine Steamboat will definatly be in this year.

geeze I don't know. Currently its Smallville, but of all time I have no idea. I have loved so many great shows I can't honestly say what my fav or all time is.

Dre

Reaction score
I don't remember if you said that you don't follow Baseball, but if you do, then can you give me your predictions on the MLB Playoffs and who you think is going to make it to the finals?

Dre

Reaction score
Why you think that the WWE didn't induct none of the members in the Hart Foundation (Pillman, Bulldog, Neidhart, & Owen) into the Hall of Fame yet?

This Guy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOSTON SUCKS!!!! MORE LIKE THE BOSTON RED SUX!

Umm..........why wouldnt Randy Savage be in the hall of fame? Im not sure why?

McMahon hates Savage. As long as there is hate there will be no Hall of Fame.

Why you think that the WWE didn't induct none of the members in the Hart Foundation (Pillman, Bulldog, Neidhart, & Owen) into the Hall of Fame yet?

Bret is the bigger name. It was important to get him in first. Now that he's in I'm sure the others will come in time. Could see one of them this year for all we know. I'd go with Pillman first.

J

Do you think the Smackdown channel change was dumb.

Do you still get it on the new channel.

P.S.-Im kidna pissed cuase I don't. Lol.

This Guy

well being in Canada Raw & Smackdown air on a channel called the Score. I have to watch Raw on it because USA is not available here. However CW Network was (get many different ones so even if I forgot to watch it at 8pm my time on Score or one of the 2 CW networks I could watch it on the LA CW we got as well) I however now get both a local and a west coast MyTV network as well so again I got two choices at 8pm and again at 11pm on a west coast mytv station. So bottom line the change doesn't effect me.

But I still think its dumb since MyTv does not have HDTV yet. But but if its a better deal finacially for the WWE the viewers will come back in time.